The Lesbian Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
177 Followers

Hard and fast they ground themselves, rubbing themselves off against the other. Kelly broke the kiss and held Catherine firmly above her, staring into her wild, half closed eyes. Before long Catherine broke first, her orgasm hitting her hard and shaking her body. That drove Kelly over the edge of her own cliff and the two grappled each other in a fierce embrace as they came together.

Even after their orgasms had passed, Kelly continued to hold Catherine tightly in place on top of her, Stroking her hair and whispering while several small aftershock orgasms rippled through her tight, muscled body.

Catherine came down slowly from her high. As the world came back into focus, she realized that she had lost control once again. "The rent can wait for tomorrow," she said to herself, and nuzzled Kelly's neck. "Tomorrow. Demain."

Audrey07
Audrey07
177 Followers
12