The Lesbian Nights Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers

"It was unexpectedly hot. I had never done anything like this before, but she was so beautiful and she was kneeling between my legs, begging me. So, I nodded and she leaned forward and opened her mouth, just below my pussy. Her eyes closed in bliss as she began drinking my stream. She was stroking her pussy in a fury, so I began to stroke mine, too. I was slipping into a drunken, horny fog and I was so hot for this girl, that I wanted to give her my pussy however she wanted to have it. Even like this.

"I had not noticed that the bathroom door had opened or that Paul had come into the bathroom. He drew back the curtain and I stood there looking at him while I was peeing into his girlfriend's mouth. My stream ended and I could feel Sophie licking at me like a hungry cat. Paul was still wearing his lederhosen outfit. He began to undress. After he removed his shoes and those silly knee-high socks, he slipped the braces over his strong shoulders and let his pants fall to the floor.

"I was confused. I was expecting a hardened cock, but instead I saw a plastic dildo that was strapped to his body fall out of his shorts to point straight at me. When he removed his shirt, I could see that he had a band of cloth wound tightly around his chest. He unwrapped that and his... her... small, but shapely breasts came into view. She was not a young boy. Paul was a woman. She was very strong... like she lifted weights. She had a lot of muscles, but she was a woman and her body was perfectly smooth and I wanted to touch it; to run my fingers all over it. 'Is it my turn?' she asked.

"Sophie stood and hugged me tight, pressing our wet, naked bodies together. 'I don't know if I want to share her,' Sophie told Paul, mockingly. She looked at me with fake puppy dog eyes and said, 'Paula just wants to stick that big dildo in both of us. You don't want that do you?'"

"I very much did want that and I grabbed Paula's hand and pulled her into the shower. It was quite crowded with all three of us. Our wet, naked bodies slipped and glided over one another as we made out in a sloppy three-way kissing game under the hot water. 'I need to pee, too,' said Sophie, almost giddy.

"'I suppose you want me to catch it for you?' asked Paula. This was apparently a regular game they played together.

"'No,' replied Sophie. She looked at me. 'I've been dying to piss on her tits all night.' With that, she shoved me to my knees. I had to shut my eyes against the cascading shower water. Sophie threw one leg over me such that she was straddling my shoulder. Without any warning, she began to pee. It ran down both my front and my back; over my tits that were as hard as rocks and down over my ass and into the crack of my butt. I turned to face her and peeked out through squinted eyes. Her smooth, bare pussy was right before me. I wanted to lick it, but I was afraid of what it would taste like. Just then, Paula straddled my other shoulder and, holding the strapon dildo up out of the way, she, too, began to pee all over my body. It was too much to resist anymore. I reached out with my tongue and tasted Sophie's flow. It was harsh and acrid and I nearly gagged, but the act of it was so nasty-hot that I persisted. I knew it was turning her on and so I went back and forth between them, letting each of them pee into my mouth a little.

"When they were done, they got off of me and lifted me up. They took turns soaping me down and then soaping each other down, all while we pressed and slid our bodies against each other. Cleaned up, Paula shut off of the water, while Sophie stepped out and grabbed a handful of towels. She ran, dripping wet into the bedroom and spread the towels out over the bed. Paula guided me into the room and then threw me face first onto the towels. My legs dangled over the bed and I could feel Paula's strong hands spread my legs apart. The head of the plastic dildo found my open pussy and began to slide inside of me. Slow, deep strokes. Paula grabbed my hair up in a bunch and pulled my head back while she thrusted into me.

"Sophie was not to be left out. She climbed up on the bed and spread her legs out in front of me. Without warning, Paula, still gripping my head, shoved my face forward into Sophie's crotch. Sophie ground her pussy into me and I ate her with wild abandon. I wrapped my arms around her hips and held on for dear life. My orgasm came hard and fast. I buried my face into Sophie's pussy and moaned loudly, hoping to share my orgasm with her through the vibrations.

"I felt the sudden emptiness when Paula withdrew the toy from me. Sophie jumped up and crawled across the bed to her, taking the toy, still wet with my juices, into her mouth, slurping exaggeratedly and winking at me. She then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide, inviting Paula to fuck her. She motioned for me to climb up onto her, so I did, lowering my cunt onto her mouth, facing Paula. I felt her tongue snake into my still dripping lips before her lips closed over my clit and sucked hard. I gasped, and told Paula, 'Fuck her. Fuck her hard!' I kept talking, encouraging Paula and egging her on with the dirty things I was saying. "Fuck her! Pound her cunt! Make her cum all over that thing!" The toy was curved upward at the tip and it must have found Sophie's magic button, because she came very quickly, losing control of herself and spraying Paula with a jet of clear fluid.

"Paula reveled in the orgasmic spray, shuddering and saying "Ja! Ja! Ja,ich liebe es!" "I love it." I climbed off of Sophie and let her rest while I pulled Paula into an embrace. I reached around and unbuckled the straps holding her toy in place. I let it fall to the floor and then pulled her onto the bed. I placed kissed on her neck, down to her shoulder, then down along her collar bone and finally to her breasts. I took them each softly, kissing and suckling at them. My hand parted her thighs and found her wet cunt. Like me, she had a thick mass of hair, and like me, hers was sopping wet. I continued to work on her breasts while I curled two fingers into her, searching out the spongy spot on the front of her inner wall. When I found it, she shivered. I began to stroke it internally, rubbing it harder and harder. My thumb pressed into her clit and ground it in quick circles. She came for me like that. There was no jet of fluid like with Sophie, but she did get very wet.

"After it was over, we collapsed onto the bed. Our wet hair had begun to dry by then, so we curled up under the blanket and fell into a deep sleep, like a pile of lazy hounds. I remember feeling at peace like that, with these two women, each beautiful in her own way, snuggled up on either side of me. Naked limbs entangled with naked limbs.

"We spent the next two days at the festival. Each day, Paula would transform into Paul and he would be our protector, making sure that we didn't get into too much drunken trouble. And each evening, we would reward our protector by letting him transform back into Paula and having her way with us. By the time I had to go home, I had become well versed in ways of golden games. It is something that I learned to enjoy, but it is something special; something that can only be done with the right person at the right time... If you were to ask me on any given day if I like that, I would be ashamed and feel very dirty. But when the need is there and there is someone who you can feel safe to share it with, it can be a whole new level of intimacy, like... sharing everything of yourself with someone."

Kelly's story ended. She was squinting into the sun toward Catherine. Catherine's face was flushed and her breath was short. A bead of perspiration appeared at her brow. She wiped at it. "I have tried that once," she remarked, trying to sound nonchalant. "I was younger and more... wild. I wanted to try everything back then. I was... wonton." She paused. "I can admit that it was very sexy, but, yes, it is not something you do every time. I don't think I would do that again."

Kelly was sitting upright on the grass, supporting her weight on her hands behind her. Her knees were pulled up to her chest. She let them fall open. Her tiny yellow bikini bottoms barely covered her. A few errant hairs poked out to one side where it had shifted slightly. Kelly noticed Catherine's eyes had moved to her crotch. After a second, a small dark circle appeared on the yellow fabric. Kelly remained motionless as the dark spot grew until a small rivulet of golden pee soaked out through the thin fabric and made a soft trickling sound on the ground. Instinctively, Catherine moved her hand to Kelly's crotch, cupping the wet gusset with her hand and feeling the hot liquid run through her fingers.

Catherine's head was swimming as she moved the bikini bottoms to the side, releasing a fountain that arced up into the air. As she lowered her mouth to taste it, she knew that she would not be discussing the past-due rent that day. She gave herself over to her most base and carnal lusts. Kelly finished and Catherine stood silently and looked around to be certain that no one could see over the wall of the garden. She then unfastened her pants and let them fall to the ground. She stepped over the raven haired vixen, and let go with her own torrent of pee. Just as Kelly's mouth closed over her pussy, Catherine thought to herself, "Oui, take this. This is what you get for not paying me. This is your punishment." But somehow, it didn't really feel like punishment. But it made her feel a little more in control, and she liked that. Maybe it would give her the confidence she needed to finally confront this impetuous girl... someday...

Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers
12