The Lesbian Ravishment of Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the heavy clip-clop of Glenda's high heels as she left the room. Her heels were as loud and thumping as the hooves of a thoroughbred horse, but she was far more comparable to a cross-eyed cow. When Glenda returned, she was hung like a racehorse with an enormous strap-on cock. It bobbed on her waist as she strutted towards me. The derisive sneer on her face was probably a response to the sight of my eyes bulging from their sockets. The cock was not only very large and realistic, but I could clearly see how heavy it was. Glenda slapped it a few times against her fat belly before letting it plop against her thighs. It made a wet meaty smack against her oily flesh.

Inga had taken my head by a fistful of hair and bent me over the icy cold steel countertop. I tried to turn my head enough to see Glenda but Inga only tightened her hold on my hair. My sphincter must have shut tight out of fear. Glenda had to use her fingers to pry it open again. The pain shot through my entire pelvic region like a series of electric shocks. If Glenda's finger was so painful, how would her horsecock feel? The vagina has an incredible elasticity and can expand sufficiently to expel a baby, but what about the rectum? I knew from reading the sex advice columns in Cosmo that membranes inside the rectum can tear from rough anal sex- that it needed to be stretched gradually, not reamed open by a full-sized cock. I'd passed a few painfully large turds through that tight cherry asshole, but aside from an occasional finger I'd never stretched it far. I felt the sphincter muscles clamp painfully hard on Glenda's finger.

Glenda walked in front of me, stroking her strap-on cock with one hand and holding up her dirty index finger with the other, still hot from my ass. Inga fish-hooked my mouth, that is, she stood behind me and reached around my head, hooking her index fingers into the corners of my mouth and pulling it open. Glenda stuck her finger in my mouth and rolled it on my tongue, asking me, "Taste it, bitch? That's your asshole on your tongue. Do you like it?" She dipped it into the saliva that accumulated inside my lower lip and under my tongue, swirling it around my mouth. Inga released my mouth as Glenda sneered "Suck it clean, and if I feel your teeth on it or if you bite me I will slap the snot out of your face."

Glenda resumed her finger sodomy. "Oh, she istight! I'm going to get a good workout breaking in this anal cherry slut!" Glenda twisted and arched her spine like an athlete warming up and I heard a loud snap as she cracked her back, followed by a few smaller cracks from various joints. Glenda's hot, wet belly pressed into my ass. I felt her hands pulling her cock into place. She slapped my ass and thighs with that fat slab of imitation cockmeat while the smell of her greasy body overwhelmed me. The round head pressed against my soft perineum and I felt Glenda's fingers in the split of my ass. Her thick gobs of spit sizzled on my burning ass.

The cockhead pushed through the outer ring of muscle as pain shot through me again. The ring clamped around the base of the head and held it inside me. I felt the hard shaft slip deeper in my ass, stretching my anus like a painful turd. The shaft was longer than any normal cock and I felt it enter my hollow rectum. The head pushed its way into my belly. It must have reached the point of my belly button. Glenda pulled back and then pushed in again. Waves of pain rippled through me and I saw lights in my eyes. She was churning up my intestines with her horsecock. "Is she ruined yet?" Inga purred, "Have you wrecked that whore's ass?" Glenda answered with her throaty purr, "I sloshed this cock so deep in her tight pink asshole I think I rearranged her internal organs. Her doo-doo is packed so deep and hard she's not going to shit for a very long time. I ruined her ass, yes I did."

Glenda pulled her horsecock from my ass painfully slow. As it receded, I felt my insides resume their former position. The pain did not abate for several long moments, but I felt a cold hollow in my ass. Glenda literally reamed me open. My sphincter pulsed but never closed entirely. I felt something sharp in my ass. I'd been stabbed by a needle and injected with something. I saw Glenda put the empty syringe on the countertop. "Barbara, we've just injected you with a poison that will kill you within six hours. However, there is an antidote. I am a very expensive prostitute with an eager clientele. You are now my 'bitch,' my play toy to do with as I please. I can fondle you, dress you any way I desire, or break you like a porcelain doll. The choice is yours. I will flush the antidote down the toilet if it pleases me to destroy you. I hope for your sake that you are as good a cunt-licking, panty-sucking, ass-cleaning cumwhore as you are an anal slut. I have a client this evening and I want you to tongue bathe me afterwards and to suck the cum out of my ass. Consider it your final exam, and please excuse my double-entendre."

3. My Transformation.

Glenda's words sliced through me like a blade. My entire life was instantaneously and forever altered. My former existence evaporated like a puff of smoke. I had never been so roughly treated before, yet I felt a kind of addiction to it. Iwantedto be Glenda's 'bitch.' She had disgusted me when I first saw her, but somehow her domination of me made me crave her. I needed it. I wanted her slaps, her horsecock, her throaty voice and the musky odors of her greasy, oversexed body. The worst thing she could have done to me was not to destroy me, hurt me or ravish me- had she walked out on me I would rather have been left there a rotting corpse. I needed her. The gratification of her lusts was the meaning of my existence.

I was taken to an upstairs bedroom of this mysterious house. Whatever remained of my luxurious clothes were stripped away. My precious jewelry was removed and dumped unceremoniously in a cheap cigar box. My filthy body was left unwashed. Inga and Glenda each took turns adding makeup to my face and body. I felt the heavy slime all over my face before they held up a mirror. I already knew they wanted me to look like a garish streetwalker. Even my nipples and cunt were lipsticked and glossed. My breasts were heavily rouged. I sat through the tedious process of having a slutty blonde wig woven onto my scalp, but only after my beautiful silky brunette hair was cut short. My lips were swollen with plumping lotions, and they applied tingling creams to my nipples to keep them erect. When my glamour-to-trashy-slut makeover was complete, I was dressed in gaudy clothes and cheap flashy jewelry. The makeup melted and oozed on my skin, the clothes were tight and uncomfortable and my nose twitched at the overpowering smells of sweaty, oversexed female flesh, dried cum, unwashed cunt and a curious mixture of piss, alcohol and cheap perfume. I looked, smelled and felt like a jaded used-up streetwalker.

What happened next had me thrashing in torment. I was tied up and tossed facedown on the bed. Remember Glenda's filthy panties and sodden pantyliner? If the other panties I'd been gagged with were putrid with cuntslime, Glenda's must have been marinated, stewed and spiced with every secretion and goo that a hot cunt and ass could produce. Cunt hairs were stuck in the dried fluids. I'd later learn that a creampie or two had oozed from her holes into that crusty pantyliner. "Let's get this good and wet for you, Barbara, it's no good to suck on when it's all dried out." She squirted cloying milk from her nipples, spit on it and rubbed it around her sweaty pudenda. As this filthy gag was packed into my mouth, my eyes rolled in their sockets. My head began to spin. My face must have turned green and blue and yellow, alternately. Besides the panty packing my mouth, my body swam in the sweaty, icky clothes of some filthy prostitute.

After a long ride on the floor of the van, I was taken into a dilapidated old house with broken windows, plywood sealing the front door and rats squeaking in the basement. Liquor bottles were scattered on the floor and furniture. The latter consisted of a mildewed sofa, loveseat, chairs with torn upholstery, and tables with peeling veneer. The lampshades were in tatters. There were soiled condoms all over the place, with torn open wrappers lying around. I heard a rhythmic banging from one bedroom and a woman's squeals from another. A Latina girl was arguing with a 'john' in the bathroom. She was screaming in his face about the price for vaginal sex. I was still tied and gagged, but they sat me up on one of the chairs. I drew stares and sneers, as well as a few comments and inquiries. Someone made persistent inquiries as to how much I cost. The realization struck me like a slap in the face that I was nothing more than a sex toy, a piece of merchandise for satisfying perverse lusts.

4. Climax.

Glenda disappeared up the stairs, followed by five men. I listened to her moaning and screaming, realizing she was a consummate sexual actress. She returned about forty-five minutes later looking like she'd just been dunked in a vat of oily sweat. Her eyes were bulging and glassy and her lips were swollen. She stank like hot cum. The men who had fucked her left in a hurry, their lusts thoroughly satiated. Glenda looked almost insane with lust. There were drops and streamlets of milky cum in her hair and on her face. Her clothes were in complete disarray. Her eyes were no longer human- she looked at me with the stunned eyes of a dumb animal. "Lick it off of me, cunt. All of it. You're going to tongue bathe me, from head to foot. And you're going to clean my orifices with your mouth." My gag was removed and my mouth rinsed with mouthwash, so my tongue would be clean for licking Glenda made me do this so it might provide a tingling sensation on her cunt.

With Inga holding my head, I was kneeling on the floor in front of Glenda. She peeled her panties from her bulging cunt and I saw the gusset was filled with globs of cum. My tongue suddenly felt bloated and paralyzed. Glenda turned around and bent over in front of me. Her huge ass globes wobbled as she backed up slightly. Inga thrust my head into the hot, steamy cleft. Glenda's asshole was gaping open, with a black cavern inside. The rim was deep red and oily. I only had a moment to see the pink and red flesh of her bowels through the hole before my face was in it. The heat was unbearable, like opening an oven door. I felt faint from inhaling the fumes that emanated from deep within her body. I barely heard Inga's growls, "Get your mouth on it and suck. This may be the only meal we give you, so suck on it hard."

I could barely breathe let alone suck. My mouth fastened on the gooey ring. I tried to suck but the hot fumes made me reel. Suddenly a sticky white mass of gluey cum splattered out of her ass and into my mouth and face. I'm writing about this long afterwards when I am familiar with terms that were foreign to me at the time. I'd just been served up my first anal creampie. The hot cum almost singed my skin, boiled as it was in the furnace of Glenda's ass. It was in my eyes, my ears, my nostrils, dripping off my chin... "Lick it up, bitch. Get her ass squeaky clean." I did as I was instructed to do. Every inch of Glenda's body was covered by my tongue. The entire bath took nearly an hour.

One can only imagine the relief I felt as Inga took out a syringe and injected me with the antidote. After being thoroughly trained to clean Glenda with my mouth and to perform a myriad of other servile and demeaning duties for her, I learned that the poison and antidote routine was a ruse. I had been injected with harmless placebos. As for servicing Glenda, I know the taste, smell and texture of every sweaty crevice of her body and every orifice better than my own. My sweet candy tongue has made Glenda a small fortune as she's pimped me out to all her sleazy lovers. I calculate that I've injested several gallons of cum, not to mention every secretion and discharge of the female body. Glenda's sweat slakes my thirsty tongue and her girl-cum nourishes me.

12