The Lesbian Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers

------------------------------------

Wanda Peters rushed through the front door of her home, closing it quickly and quietly behind her and turning the lock. She peaked through the curtain into the yard, making sure she hadn't been followed.

Satisfied that she was safe for the time being, the 45 year old mother of two turned back into the entryway and peered around warily. She looked like she'd been through hell and back. Her makeup was smeared across her face, and the right sleeve of her jacket had been torn halfway off at the shoulder.

Her stockings were full of tears as well, and one had slipped halfway down her leg. She'd lost a shoe at one point, too - she couldn't remember when. But she hadn't been infected. They hadn't gotten her, and for that, she was grateful.

Wanda had seen Suzan Stevens in the yard next door. She was naked and grinding ferociously against some blonde woman, but neither of them had noticed her as she carefully made her way past. At least she hoped they hadn't...

"Girls?" she whispered, making her way slowly deeper into the house. "Gwen? Haley? Are you here?"

Wanda had been trying for the past 24 hours to get back home, hoping against hope that her daughters had made it unscathed and safe into the house. She moved into the kitchen. It looked as if it had been ransacked, and that sent a chill through her.

"Mommy?"

Wanda whirled around in surprise. She saw Haley standing at the kitchen entrance, where she'd just come through herself, moments before. She would have been relieved to see her younger daughter, but the girl was naked, her hair dishevelled, and splotches of bodily fluids were smeared across her puffy skin.

Worst of all was the look in Haley's eyes. She was looking at her mother with blatant hunger. Wanda had seen that look a hundred times on a hundred women in the past day and a half, and she knew exactly what it meant.

"No..." she whispered, backing slowly away from what once had been her daughter. "No, it... it can't..."

"Hello, Mother."

Wanda nearly jumped out of her skin and whirled again. From the living room, on her other side, Gwen entered, just as naked and slovenly as her sister. "We were hoping you'd be home soon."

The two girls began to edge closer, trapping their mother between the counter and the island in the centre of the kitchen.

"Please! Girls! I... I'm your mother, for God's sake!!"

"We know that, Mommy!" Haley replied in a girlish, giggling voice. "And you're so sexy, too! Right Sis?"

"Definitely!" Gwen said. "We love you, Mommy. Let us show you how much! Pretty please?"

Before Wanda could respond, her daughters lunged for her. She sobbed, closed her eyes, and stood helpless as they tore her clothes viciously from her trembling body.

In minutes, the virus had claimed another victim.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers
12