The Lesser Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Mrs please! It's not to steal your husband. I'm a good girl. I do look at him from time to time, but I would NEVER dream of stealing him away from you.

And why should I believe you slut?

Because...because...

Tammy, come here.

W...what do you mean?

Get your skinny ass over here, by my side NOW!

Yes ma'am, but please believe me. I'm not trying to steal your husband...

OVER MY KNEES!

MA'AM???

See, you are a bimbo. Can't follow a few simple directions without looking completely perplexed. Over you go young lady. I'm going to teach you a lesson. Don't mess with a married woman!

BUT....(SWATT) owwwwweeee (SWATT) please nooooo (SWATT)(SWATT)(SWATT) owe owe owe...

Admit you're a bimbo slut!

I am not (SWATT) ohhhhhh please no more...(SWATT)(SWATT)

Admit it!

(SWATT) I'm a b...bimbo s..slut (SWATT)

Again!

(SWATT)(SWATT) I'm a bimbo slut!

And why have you been try to do dress like a cheap slut?

To..(sniff)...to make your husband look at me...

Ha, now the truth is finally coming out. The only way to get a young lady to behave is a good spanking to her backside. (SWATT)(SWATT)(SWATT)

OWWWEEEEEE!!! I'm so sorry Mrs!

Why do you want him to look at you? What have you been dreaming about RIGHT in front of me???

About...about fffucking him...(SWATT)(SWATT) ohhhhhhh

You little slut. You see? I saw right through you. You may think you've got the world on a silver platter with your good looks but your really just a silly little ditz aren't you?

(sniff)(sniff) Yes ma'am, I'm a...a ditz...a silly ditz (sniff)

Is his cock all big when you imagine it sliding inside you?

Yes ma'am, very big.

Well that's the first thing you've gotten right all day slut. Its VERY big. And guess who'll NEVER get to enjoy it?

Me.

Bingo. Never ever ever! Who gets to enjoy that long thick manly cock when she goes home?

You Mrs. Only you get to enjoy his wonderful cock.

Maybe you're not such a bimbo after all. You seem to know just how things work around here. Now maybe you can tell me something else...Why is your thong soaked?

It..um...oh please no, it can't be...

Oh yes its very wet indeed. Has little Tammy been getting excited on her bosses knees? Or is this from all that naughty day dreaming about my hubby?

Its...oh please don't ask me Ma'am...

I bet its both! I bet you're getting off on being spanked by your own boss. Your dirty little secret getting exposed while knowing you'll never get what I've got, my handsome hunk!

(Sniff)(Sniff)

Lets just role these sticky wet things down a bit shall we...

No Mrs please don't!

Why don't you sit up on my left knee and help me roll them down. Lets get some fresh air between those damp tone thighs.

Ma'am, I can't take any more (sniff) please let me go...

Wow, look at it all trimmed and shaved. Are you a virgin Tammy? Have you ever fucked a man?

Um...yeah...

I don't mean boys from school Tammy. I'm talking about real men like my husband. Has Tammy's shaved little puss puss ever been FUCKED by a MAN'S COCK?

(SNIFF)NO.

Then you're still a virgin Tammy. Tammy the virgin I should start calling you. Tell me virgin, what do you see on my desk?

Um...your husband's photo?

Yes that's right. I keep it on my desk to make all the other women jealous. Does it make you jealous Tammy?

Yes ma'am.

Does he look handsome in that picture virgin Tammy?

Yes Mrs, he looks very handsome.

Would you want him to touch you like I am right now?

Mmmm...yesssss....I wish he would...

Would he really do this to you Tammy? Do you think he'd really want to do this to a young shaved girl with large breasts?

I...I hope so...

Show him your breasts Tammy. Unbutton your tight blouse and show my handsome hubby your large breasts.

Yes ma'am.

My my my, what lovely large tits you have Tammy. Are they real?

Yes Mrs, thank you.

Pinch your nipples while I play with your virgin puss Tammy. Show my husband the kind of slut secretary his wife has working for her.

Mmmmmmm yyeesssss!

Your a real slut aren't you Tammy?

Uh huh....

A slut for my husband?

Mmmmmm

And will you ever get to fuck my wonderful sexy husband?

No never!

And why not virgin Tammy?

Because..uhhh...because I'm nothing but a bimbo slut.

Is that all?

A...a bimbo slut with big tits and a shaved pussy!

Do bimbo sluts with shaved pussies and oversized tits ever get to enjoy men of my husband's caliber?

No ma'am. He prefers smart classy women like you.

Am I the better woman?

Yessss....ohhhhh....

Pinch those big nips harder Tammy. My husband's watching you in the picture. He's laughing you know. Laughing at what a complete slut you are for him. How pathetic you are practically naked on your bosses lap pinching your own hard nipple while I rub your juicy shave slut hole! Don't you want to be pathetic for him Tammy?

OHHHHHH GOSH YES!!!! I'm so fucking PATHETIC!

Should I let her cum Hubby? Should I let virgin slut Tammy cum like a whore on my knees?

Please let me cum Mrs, please let me cum!

But who's the better woman?

YOU ARE...YOU ARE...

Doesn't the better woman get to fuck her husband?

YES, YES...

That means I'm supposed to be the one that cums staring at his picture. Your still just a little virgin remember.

But...but...please!!!!

I'm waiting Missy. Slide off my lap and get under the desk this instant!

(SNIFF) Yes Ma'am...

You hear that Hubby? She agrees! She wants me to be the one that cums with you watching. Virgin Tammy knows who's the REAL woman here. Come on Tammy, make that tongue long like his cock and thrust it deep. Just kneel between my legs and...

---

"Ohhh...that's it baby, dominate her. Dominate that virgin bimbo! Humiliate her!!!"

Tom jacked his hard cock for all it was worth, lost in his erotic filled mind, imagining his boss's sexy mature wife dominate Tom's bitch of a girlfriend Tammy! It was his most favorite of fantasies as he pumped his dick.

Suddenly the office door opened, a gasp coming from it, and an embarrassed Tom struggling to quickly cover-up what he should NOT be doing in his own office.

"Tom", his boss said cautiously, "we have to talk."

The End! The Lesser Sex

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the address in my profile.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2006 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

*******

12