The Lesson

Story Info
She's been naughty, and must be punished.
1.9k words
3.85
27.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidthor
kidthor
3 Followers

By Kidthor and the Naughty Miss X

"You have been naughty again haven't you?"

Her head down, she nodded slightly, biting her lip. He knew that she was well aware of what was to come. He could already feel his desire growing. He was sure that she had been naughty on purpose. She needed this as badly as he did. All daylong he had waited for her to return, knowing what must surely happen. Now the time was at hand.

He stood there for a moment and admired her form. Her fiery red hair, her smoldering eyes, and alabaster skin. Her generous breasts stretching at the thin cotton of her white t-shirt. She was a vision.

"Turn around and face the bed. Place your arms behind your back." She did and he produced a silk scarf. He gently wrapped it around her wrists, it's bright red hue in sharp contrast to her porcelain flesh. He tied a loose knot in the scarf and tugged on it gently to make sure it was secure, but not too secure.

"This is so you don't touch yourself. No matter how much you want to, naughty girls do not get that privilege. He then gently guided her face down on to the bed. He reached underneath her hips and unbuttoned her jeans. Her pelvis slowly ground into his hand as he unzipped them. He left his hand there for a moment and then quickly withdrew it.

"That's cheating. You don't know when to quit do you?"

He slid her jeans off and stopped to admire her. She wore white, lacey thong underwear. The smooth pale flesh of her behind beckoned to him. He slid a pillow beneath her hips and her bottom was even lovelier as it jutted into the air.

He sat on the bed beside her and began slowly rubbing his slightly rough textured hands over her smooth, silky bottom. He could feel her hips arch as she pressed herself further towards his touch. A soft, slow moan escaped her lips.

Slap! He didn't strike her very hard, but it surprised her and she moaned louder. The soft skin of her bottom had become flushed, and there was a white mark where he had hit her. It disappeared quickly as the blood rushed back into the area.

"Ohhh." Her breathing became labored as he continued to caress her bottom. He was beginning to feel his own passion straining against his jeans.

Slap! A little harder this time and she responded with more of the same. She was starting to grind her hips into the pillow. He could see that her face was flushed beneath her fiery strands of hair. She was biting her lip again.

Slap! Harder still as a whimper escaped her lips.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Wrong. I say when you've learned your lesson." She writhed as he began to glide a new object over her bottom. It was smooth. Cool to the touch. It's coolness left goose bumps in its wake. He slid the object over her now rosy bottom, down the length of one leg and up the length of the other one. The object slid towards the inside of her thighs and as it did so she parted her legs slightly. When she did, he slid the object even further in between her thighs. Its cool smooth hardness grazed her wetness, and she shuddered.

"Mmmm."

"You like that?"

"Yes."

"How about this?" As he spoke he rolled the object over on her bare bottom. The other side was bristly and slowly dragged it across her willing flesh. The brush left a trail of red along her behind. Once again, he ran it the length of her legs. Her moans were more frequent now. More urgent.

With his other hand he reached beneath her chest and fondled her ample breasts through the fabric of her t-shirt. He could feel her insistent nipples harden beneath his touch. He moved her hair from the back of her neck, bent, and began lightly kissing the nape of her neck. He showered her neck with his hot, moist breath and then whispered in her ear.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want," she managed between moans.

"Tell me. What do you want."

"Touch me," she gasped. "Touch me now."

He put the brush aside and his hand found it's way between her thighs. He could feel the moistness of her panties and it only served to remind him how hard he was. She gasped as his fingers found their way inside her panties. He could feel her clitoris, already hard and begging for attention. Effortlessly, he slid a finger inside her. Instantly it was coated in her juices. She raised her hips to meet his probing finger moaning loudly as she did so. With his free hand he began to untie the scarf.

"Don't touch yourself yet. I'm going to turn you over." He rolled her over, and as he did his hand slipped from between her legs. Then she was lying on her back, flushed and panting, looking at him as he watched her. He brought his slick finger to his mouth and licked it clean. She moaned again, but before she could speak he was lifting her t-shirt over her arms. He tossed it aside without a second thought, but then he removed her panties and held them to his nose, breathing in her musk-like aroma.

"You smell so good for such a naughty girl. Don't think you're off the hook though. Put your arms above your head." She did as he said. He knelt beside her on the bed and began to retie her arms. As he did, her elbow rubbed against his inflamed member, sending an involuntary shudder through him. She noticed and put more pressure on his crotch. He let her rub him for a moment longer and then pulled away. He took one of her breasts in hand and began to knead it as he lightly kissed her nipple. Once again, his hand found it's way between her legs, and his finger slipped inside her quickly building to it's former rhythm. The heel of his hand pressed against her clitoris and she ground her hips into it.

She began moaning harder now as he gently bit her nipple and held it there while his tongue flipped over it. He could feel her juices running from her and coating his hand. He started softly kissing a trail down her stomach leaving traces of his saliva to evaporate on her searing flesh as he went. The closer he got to her wetness, the more she moaned. Finally his hot breath enveloped her mound. Her legs were spread completely open now and she gave a wanton growl as his lips touched her burning clitoris.

"Oh my God. Yes."

His tongue softly explored her folds and lightly flicked over her clitoris as his fingers continued to slide in her. He could feel her juices running over his mouth. She tasted divine. Her body was now bucking against him, and her breathing was becoming heavier with every thrust. Suddenly her body convulsed in a series of orgasms. She ground her hips into his face as her pleasure flowed from her. He did not stop his fingers or his tongue until she ceased her movement. When she had, he looked at her, his face covered in her passion. He leaned over her and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips.

"I want to taste you." She looked at him with an undeniable hunger in her eyes. The look sent a jolt right through him and he realized then how hard he was. His penis strained against the fabric of his jeans and seeing the look on her face only made him harder.

"Untie me." He nearly ripped the scarf from her hands and tossed it away. She sat on the edge of the bed in her naked glory and looked him up and down with a devilish grin on her face.

"Strip for me." Without a word, he pulled his t-shirt over his head. His chest was covered in a thin sheen of sweet and his nipples were slightly hard. He unbuttoned his jeans and slowly unzipped them. He could see her eyes follow the zipper all the way down. He let his jeans drop around his ankles. She drank him in as he stood before her, his hardness straining at the waistband of his black, boxer briefs.

She hooked a finger in the waistband and pulled him closer. He tripped over the jeans around his ankles and nearly fell over her on the bed. He kissed her again and as he did so, she slid his briefs off. Her hands found his swollen member, and her touch sent a jolt of pure sexual electricity through him. She bent down and slowly started placing small licks and kisses around his manhood, then she looked him straight in the eyes and took it into her mouth. His eyes locked with hers and the feeling of her mouth surrounding him was nearly enough to send him over the edge. She had his entire length inside her now and her gaze never faltered. Their eyes stayed locked together. He ran his hands through her fiery hair, and as he did so, she ran a hand over his chest, softly pinching his nipples. The look in her eyes as she continued to devour him was too intense. He needed more. He pulled her head away from his hips and gave her a long deep kiss.

"I want to be inside you. I need to be."

She stood next to him and turned him so that he was next to the bed. She pushed him down so that he sat on the edge of the bed. He looked up at her and their eyes locked again. This had started out as his lesson to her, but he had nothing more to teach. The roles were reversed now. She was the teacher, he was the student, and he wanted so badly to learn from her.

She placed a hand on each of his shoulders, straddled him, and slowly eased him inside of her. It felt so good as her snug wetness enveloped him. She shuddered and gave a tiny moan as they began rocking back and forth. She draped her arms around his neck and he found her breasts again, swaying in front of him. Her moaning grew more fevered as he sucked on her nipples. He could feel her respond as her muscles tightened around him. They locked their gaze upon one another and then they were one rhythm, one breath, and one heartbeat. A sexual entity. Two parts of a whole each in perfect syncopation with the other.

He gripped her hips tightly and quickened the pace of their rhythm. He was close and he knew that she was as well. She was moaning loudly now, and he replied in animal-like grunts. They were both dripping with sweat, their hair matted to their foreheads.

With a powerful snarl, he gripped her tightly to him, shuddered and came thundering inside her. Her body convulsed and she cried out as she reached her peak. They sat there in each other's arms, breathing heavily and trembling with aftershocks. He could feel their combined juices flowing over his thighs. He kissed her once more and smiled at her.

"Thanks for the lesson, Baby."

"Anytime."

They tumbled backward onto the bed in a jumble of sweaty bodies and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

kidthor
kidthor
3 Followers