The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally relaxed her grip and Cindy placed her mouth over the panties and started to suck on the smooth head. She then reached between the cheeks of my ass and probed the tight anal opening. I began to quiver and Sally motioned for Cindy to stop and for Donna to take over. After all this was really a lesson for Donna and she should have the honor of making me cum.

"Many women stop performing fellatio right after their man ejaculates. Instead, you should continue to gently stimulate orally or with your hand for a minute or two longer. After a climax, the penis becomes much more sensitive, so try giving it to him a little longer. Be careful though, some men find this after-play too intense to handle."

As Donna took my cock in her mouth she held my balls in her hand. The other girls stood back as Donna took control of the situation. In no time at all I could feel my cum begin to boil and I shot load after load into her sweet mouth. Donna swallowed every drop and held me in her mouth until I finally went soft and slipped from between her lips. She leaned forward and kissed me and I tasted my salty cum on her lips.

Sally, Cindy and Pam all cheered and clapped as Donna finished and sat next to me. "Well I guess that there is not question now that you are good at blowjobs. What do you say Jeff?"

I gave Donna a long and loving kiss and said, "You're the best but practice makes perfect."

12