The Lesson

Story Info
Beauty pays for stopping boyfriend.
13.9k words
3.43
43.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Deej and Carole left the theater after a not-so-good movie, he suggested, "want to get something to eat, baby?"

The petite blond smiled up at him and took his hand, "sure, Deej. Maybe a little something. That popcorn was too salty to eat."

They walked hand in hand the short two blocks to the little hamburger stand, one of the few places open after nine o'clock at night in the small town. Despite their size difference, they made a nice looking couple. She was just shy of being five feet tall, short, wavy, blonde hair, a voluptuous body packed into a very small frame, with large breasts and tiny waist that flared into generous, but not fat, hips and a well rounded behind, all accented by the tight sheath dress she was wearing that night. Her body belied her tender age, but her face looked even younger, her features tiny, except for her full lips, which invited kissing. He was six feet tall with an athlete-lean body, tapering from broad shoulders to a flat stomach and narrow hips, blonde, almost-crew cut hair topping a very handsome face. Anyone seeing the young couple would be struck by their suitability for each other, their clean-cut appearance, and their apparent devotion for each other. The ideal teen couple, many thought.

They ate their small meal as they talked about the movie they had seen, in general just making small talk. When they had finished eating, they stood for a moment on the edge of the sidewalk, looking about at the darkened stores, observing the infrequent passing of cars, before Deej asked, "want to walk around some?"

Carole nodded, "Mm-hmm. That would be nice. I'm tired of sitting."

They often walked around the downtown area at night, window shopping, talking, making plans for the future. There wasn't much else to do in the Fort Lauderdale of the 1960s. You either went to a movie, watched television, or went somewhere to make out. Needless to say, the third choice is what Deej and Carole usually ended up doing on their date nights, and Deej planned for this night to be no different.

They ended up on the next street over from the main drag and had stopped to look in a jewelry store window at the corner at Carole's insistence. She wanted to look at the wedding ring sets on display and Deej didn't object. Although there was a car parked at the corner next to the store, the streets were otherwise deserted, and Deej saw it as opportunity to feel Carole, something she usually accepted willingly.

Deej had his right arm draped across Carole's tanned shoulders as she looked and pointed at the different rings wistfully. Agreeing with her each time she exclaimed how beautiful a particular set was, Deej had begun to rub the exposed skin of her upper chest, feeling the warmth of the crevice her large breasts formed at their meeting. Wanting to feel her nipples, Deej suddenly dipped his hand inside the top of her dress and pushed it inside her bra, cupping her right breast in his palm.

Carole's reaction was quick and one of shock as she grabbed Deej's wrist and pulled his hand out of her dress, exclaiming, "Deej! There's a man sitting in that car!"

Deej looked over at the car, but from his angle couldn't see anyone inside the darkened interior. He argued with the visibly annoyed girl, "Naw, there isn't. There's no one there." Certain he was correct and she was not, Deej dropped his hand to her firm behind and cupped one cheek, giving it a squeeze.

Carole slapped at his hand behind her. "Deej! Don't! There is someone there!"

Still unbelieving, Deej then reached around in front of her, his arm circling her waist, and reached to her crotch playfully. "Don't be silly, baby. Besides, what difference would it make if there was someone there? It wouldn't be the first time a man has seen you felt up."

Again, Carole slapped his arm, then grabbing it firmly with her two little hands pulled it away from where Deej was desperately trying to feel her pubic area. "You're wrong, Deej. There is someone there, and he's OLD." Her accent on 'old' would have amused Deej if it hadn't been for her refusal to do as he wanted with her. She had never been like this before, but always eager to do anything he wanted, any time, and he was both angered and confused by her actions.

Deej completely withdrew his arm from around the grim-faced girl and turned from the window, speaking over his shoulder as he walked to the curb, "Okay, then, let's go. I've seen enough." His tone was gruff as he meant it to be, wanting her to know of his displeasure while hoping she would relent. Either Carole didn't interpret his tone of voice as he intended, or she wasn't going to yield to his demands this time, as she wordlessly stepped to his side and walked with him across the street, heading back in the direction of the theater where Deej's car was parked.

Neither said a word for the entire four blocks back to the parking lot beside the theater. Deej was wrapped up in his thoughts of anger, then of planning his revenge on the reticent girl beside him. Carole had begun to realize that her boyfriend was angry and didn't know what to say, so she walked silently. She didn't know how to make amends and it was beginning to gnaw at her as they neared the car. All she knew was that she couldn't stand it if Deej broke up with her. He was the only boy she had ever loved, even kissed, and she felt her life would end if he left her.

When they reached the car, Deej held the door open for Carole, still not speaking, then went around the car and got in the driver's seat. Carole sat there silently, looking down at her clasped hands, wondering if Deej was going to break up with her, her mind racing for a means to keep that from happening. Then, as if nothing had happened, Deej put his arm around her shoulders and drew her to him, tilting his head to kiss her, his lips first lightly brushing her full, unpainted lips, followed by his tongue lightly probing, then opening her warm mouth as Carole responded, her heart seeming to jump with joy that this perfect boy would still want her to be his girlfriend.

The passion in their kiss deepened as their tongues danced together, then began to spread to both their bodies, the rapidly increasing breath from both caressing each other's cheeks warmly. As he felt Carole's eager response, Deej used his left hand to gently massage her breasts through her dress, his touch increasing the young girl's passion dramatically. Deej used his right hand to stealthily unhook the snap at the back of her dress, then began to work the wide straps off of each shoulder to the middle of her upper arms. Pulling the now-willing girl slightly forward, Deej reached inside the open back of her dress and fumbled with the hooks in her bra, mentally cursing the design of the two metal hooks he had to undo before the bra would loosen. After several tries, Deej finally achieved his goal as he felt the elastic in her bra pull the strap apart in his hand, freeing her breasts from the tight restraint of the cotton material.

Deej's left hand immediately moved inside the drooping top of Carole's dress and pulled the unhooked bra off of her mounds of flesh, tucking it under her chin. His hand then pushed the material at the front of her dress down until it rested under the creamy white globes, both breasts now pointing forward, the youthful flesh non-sagging and firm. Deej's fingers moved to the nipple on one breast and began to lightly roll it between his thumb and forefinger, feeling the soft, wrinkled skin grow outward with his manipulations, becoming hard and erasing the wrinkles. Deej broke off the lengthy, breathless kiss and bent his head to Carole's exposed breasts, taking the nipple he had been massaging into his warm mouth, his tongue flicking the distended, sensitive flesh, pausing briefly to nip at it with his front teeth, then sucking on the nipple like a newborn baby, gradually enveloping the darker pink skin surrounding the nipple with his mouth. He heard and felt Carole's breathing increase as he sucked on her tit, her breasts heaving as the passion overcame her. Deej moved his left hand to the hem of Carole's dress and pulled it upward, having to pull the tight material first up one leg and then the other, until it rested at her rounded hips, revealing the crotch of her white panties, starkly contrasted against the deep tan of her thighs.

Deej rested his hand on the middle of the now bare thigh and Carole's legs immediately parted invitingly. He returned his mouth to hers, resuming their feverish kissing, as he moved his hand up and down the inside of her thigh, marveling at the smoothness of her skin as though it was a new discovery. He brought his fingers up to the crotch of her panties and was pleased to find that her passion had dampened the double layer of cotton, further betraying her desire. Deej's middle finger lightly probed against the cloth, making it sink into the hot, wet folds of skin beneath and causing Carole's breathing to increase even more, the fingers of one hand digging into his shoulder as she felt the now-familiar touch.

The probing hand moved up Carole's flat belly to the waistband of her panties and began to work them downward, stretching the elastic to near-breaking, until they were just a roll of material encircling her curvy hips, exposing a curly triangle of hair slightly darker than on her head beneath her white belly. Using both hands, Deej pulled the rolled up panties down to Carole's knees, then, lifting first one leg and then the other, pulled the undies over her shoes and dropped them on the floorboard. His hand returned to her now-naked crotch, first cupping the warmth in his hand, then teasingly running his fingers through the silky hairs and lightly down the swelling lips, causing the heated girl's body to twitch slightly and her legs open wider with her pent-up desire. After a couple of minutes of Deej's torturous stroking of Carole's palpitating pussy lips, Deej let his finger enter the juice-filled lips, stroking the hidden entrance to her body, letting his finger lightly, agonizingly, brush the erect clit above the entrance, making the muscles in Carole's firm thighs involuntarily tighten and loosen with each touch. It seemed like an eternity to her before Deej let his finger slide into the small opening to her pussy, and when she felt the finger sink into her hot insides, Carole raised her hips to meet the probing digit, eager for the sensations she had come to love since the first time Deej had shown her the pleasures of his touch.

Just as quickly as Deej had begun his seduction of her willing body, he stopped, removing his hand from her very hot and wet pussy, and straightened in his seat as he suggested, "Let's go somewhere."

Carole nodded breathlessly, her face flushed with passion, then she pushed her bra down as she pulled her dress up to cover her naked breasts.

Deej started the car and pulled out of the dark parking lot. Once on the street, he steered with his left hand while his right hand rested between Carole's still-parted legs, a finger stroking the blood-filled lips, wanting to keep her arousal at fever pitch. He headed toward the northwest part of town while he formulated a plan in his revenge-bent mind, not speaking to the pretty girl now sitting pressed up against him, eyes closed, her head resting against his shoulder, her breathing continuing in heavy, chest-heaving movement as Deej stroked and probed her soaked cunt.

It was only a few blocks from the theater in the middle of town to the place Deej had decided on as he drove and in a matter of minutes, he reached the area known locally as 'nigger town'. That was a typical name for black residential areas in the south of the 1960s. The races were still very much segregated, each race seemingly preferring to remain in their own area, with the only intermingling occurring on the job, if at all. Carole had been raised in Pittsburgh and, although there wasn't quite as much segregation, each race's attitude toward the other wasn't any different than in the south. White women were often raised to suspect and fear blacks, often having the fear implanted in them that all black men wanted to rape white women. Carole possessed that fear and distrust, partly from ignorance, but mostly from family and friends often repeating unverified stories of the atrocities of blacks in general. Deej had decided to use that fear to teach Carole a lesson she would not forget and to exact the revenge on her for her earlier affront to his pride.

Deej drove down a couple of side streets in the northwest area, curiously observing the ramshackle condition of most of the houses populating both sides of the streets, interspersed periodically by a small business or two, with a few bars scattered throughout the community. Deej made a turn onto one street and saw a bar or night club of some sort about a block ahead with a few blacks standing outside on the sidewalk, a few appearing to be holding either beer bottles or bagged drinks. He quickly looked at Carole and saw her eyes were still closed, her mouth partly open, sensually breathing in short, rapid gasps as Deej rubbed her slit. He was relieved to see she hadn't seen where they were, knowing she would have panicked at even the thought of being in 'nigger town'. He drove past the bar, counting at least six men on the sidewalk on the other side of the street, glad to see that other buildings in the area appeared to be closed and dark.

Deej drove straight for a couple of blocks before he saw what he had been looking for as he drove. On his left was a row of two-story warehouses, barely lit with one street light at the corner. Deej drove past the first two warehouses before he saw a narrow alley running between the second and third block building. He slowly turned into the alley, stopping at the entrance to let the car lights illuminate the darkness ahead. Deej could see that the alley went on past the two warehouses to the street beyond, but saw nothing else except the usual litter on both sides. "Perfect," Deej thought, and pulled on into the dark alley about fifty feet before he turned off the headlights and stopped the car.

Hearing the engine stopping, Carole opened her heavy-lidded eyes and purred, "Are we there?" Then, before Deej could answer, she realized she didn't recognize their surroundings, causing her to add, "Where are we, Deej?"

Deej stuck his finger up her wet hole as he answered, "This is a new place I thought we'd try. That's all."

Carole was looking around curiously, "What are those buildings?"

"They're warehouses, baby. Empty. Deserted." Deej assured her, "This place is completely safe, baby. Won't anybody see us." He put her at ease by covering her lips with his as a finger probed her insides deeply, stroking the ultra-sensitive flesh, quickly giving Carole a chain of mini-climaxes, taking her mind off of the unfamiliar place, eliminating every vestige of fear.

Removing his finger, Deej began to slide Carole's dress up her body, keeping his lips glued to hers until the dress was pulled up under her arms. Breaking off the passionate kiss, Deej ordered, "Raise your arms, baby. I want you naked." Carole instantly complied, eager to proceed with their lovemaking, helping Deej pull the dress over her head. As Deej threw the dress in the back seat, Carole slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and arms, tossing it after the dress. She cuddled her naked body against Deej, conscious of the effect her nudity always had on him, wanting him to touch her, finger her, kiss her.

Carole remembered her shoes and straightened to take them off, but was halted by Deej. "Leave them on, honey. I want you to pose for me. I want to see you standing naked with nothing but your shoes on."

His request didn't surprise her as Deej often wanted to just stare at her naked body, and she enjoyed modeling for him. Looking through the windshield and seeing nothing but the darkness, enhanced by the tall buildings on each side blocking the moonlight, she queried, "Here, Deej? You won't be able to see me."

"No problem, hon. I'll turn the headlights on. You just stand a few feet in front of the car and I'll be able to see you in the lights." Deej was surprised he had to explain, as it wouldn't be the first time the not-too-bright blonde had posed in the headlights for him.

A light appeared to go on in the pretty little head, "Oh, I see. Okay," she agreed, as she opened her car door, causing the interior light to come on and illuminate her voluptuous teenage body, her breasts barely swinging and jiggling as she rose from the seat, her curvy behind bathed in the warm light from the small bulb above. She closed the door and gingerly made her way toward the front of the car, stepping carefully in the dark alley, unsure of what might be underfoot.

As soon as Carole had started toward the front of the car, Deej leaned over and pushed down on the door lock button, then repeated the move on his door. Then he turned on the headlights and watched as Carole stepped in front of the bright beams, the cheeks of her ass undulating as she walked in the high heels. He wasn't sure if it was that sight or the thought of what he was about to do, but he felt his dick begin to harden in his Levi's and a warm stirring in his gut. Looking at the naked girl as she turned to give him a frontal view, Deej whispered to himself, "I'm really going to enjoy this. I'll teach her a lesson she won't forget."

Carole struck her familiar poses for Deej, her eyes squinting from the bright headlights, enjoying being his model. As she turned around to give him one of his favorite poses, bent over with her ass facing him, holding her ass cheeks wide, Deej started the motor. The sound startled Carole and she quickly stood straight and turned to face the car with a puzzled look on her face, slightly raising her hands by her sides in a questioning stance. Deej put the automatic transmission in reverse and slowly let the car backup, amused at the look on Carole's face when she realized what he was doing, her look changing from puzzlement to alarm in an instant. Deej smiled evilly, enjoying her predicament as he let the car back out of the alley slowly, stopping just as the rear end of the car exited from between the buildings. His smile became a sadistic laugh as he watched the naked Carole begin to run toward him, her tits bouncing up and down with each jarring impact of the high heel shoes on the pavement. The sight made his dick twitch and he rubbed it through the thick material, feeling it grow, as he watched the naked figure get closer, amazed that Carole didn't stumble in the high heels while he continued to focus on the bouncing tits, feeling his nuts tighten as he watched the heavy globes bounce.

Breathlessly, Carole reached the car, pausing for a minute with her hands on the front fender, then making her way to the passengers' door. She pulled on the handle and discovered the door was locked. Deej heard her through the closed window, innocently explaining, "The door is locked, Deej. Let me in." Apparently, she thought Deej was playing one of his silly games, having no idea of his sinister plan.

Deej reached over and rolled down the window a couple of inches and, in a cold tone of voice, informed the still-breathless girl, "Naw. I don't think so. I'm leaving you here."

Carole didn't take him seriously, "Aww, c'mon, Deej, let me in. I don't like this game."

"I'm not playing, Carole. I'm dead serious." Deej's voice now had a knife-edge quality to it and, coupled with his words, made Carole realize it wasn't a game, after all. The look on her face changed as if she had been slapped and her mouth fell open in disbelief. Deej could actually see the blood drain from her pretty cheeks as the shock of what he had said sunk in.

"But why, Deej? Why? Why are you doing this?" Her voice became choked, tearful, pleading. "Why?"