The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac's white teeth glowed against his dark brown skin with Deej's suggestion, and he quickly took advantage of the gift. "Lick my balls, whore," he commanded, raising his dick to rest against Carole's tanned forehead. Carole mentally winced at the word whore', but dutifully did as she was told, her tongue snaking out to lick the hanging sack like an ice cream cone. Mac let her lick his nuts a couple of minutes, then tested his new powers further, "now, lick the head. Lick it good, bitch. Taste my juice."

Again, Carole wordlessly did as instructed, moving her tongue from his large nut sack to the velvety tip, circling it around the large head, tasting the musk still on it from her insides, fighting the urge to gag as she licked.

The black man slowly began to push his throbbing cock between Carole's now moist lips, savoring the new thrill of her warm mouth encasing his dick before pushing forward gradually, the touch of her stretched lips and depressed tongue sending waves of pleasure coursing from his nuts to the tip of the oozing head. Carole's small lips were stretched to their limits by the thick cum rod pushing slowly, ever more deeply, into her mouth as Mac sought to test the depths of her throat. Carole had learned to deep throat Deej's dick, after numerous, gagging tries, but even then, she had only been able to accomplish the feat when he was standing and she was kneeling. Her position now, with her head bent slightly backwards, made it more difficult for her to relax her throat muscles, and she blocked further entry of the huge tool with her tongue forced in front of the plunging cock, preventing the last two inches of the black's dick to feel the heat of her mouth. Mac felt the soft resistance and withdrew his saliva-wettened cock until the head was all that was covered by Carole's lips, then pushed forward again, seeking to gain greater access to her convulsing throat, and once again feeling her block his forward movement, aided by her hands pushing back against his hips.

Deej had watched as the black dick had entered Carole's mouth, wondering if she could take the additional inch or so that her mouth was unaccustomed to, but unable to see how much she managed to swallow of the thick, black meat. When he saw Mac withdraw and push forward again, Deej began his own journey into Carole's insides, uncaring of her discomfort or pain, ramming his dick into her bowels in one swift stroke, as his belly smacked against her upraised white buttocks. The sudden plunge brought a grunt of pain escaping from her mouth, muffled by the cock hung in her throat, pushing Mac's dick in another inch, but unnoticed because of the sudden pain from Deej's dick plundering her asshole. She fought to regain her control, tears escaping from her closed eyelids, almost unable to bear the aching feeling deep in her bowels, a feeling like her asshole was being pushed into her stomach. But it was only the beginning, as the two dicks in her began to stroke in unison, each driving the other deeper as she was impaled from both ends like a hog on a barbecue spit. Carole's throat tried to rebel, but she was unable to even gag, the pain in her ass obliterating all her other senses. The black had taken her hands from his hips and forced them behind her back in his efforts to sink his dick into her mouth up to his pubic hairs and he was slowly achieving his goal, aided with the pounding dick in her ass, the force combined with his thrusts softening the resistance he had encountered in the agonized girl's throat.

Mac's ultimate goal was finally achieved as he felt his ass tighten and a welling up from deep inside him begin, like a volcano preparing to erupt, and he lunged forward hard with his hips, at last feeling his pubic bone crush against the soft lips. His hands released Carole's arms and wrapped around the back of her head as he felt his cock jerk wads of cum up its length, spewing down her throat as she fought in vain to remove her mouth from the erupting cock, pushing against the black body with failing strength, unable to halt the violation, then finally ceasing all resistance, her hands falling to the seat beneath her.

Knowing that Mac had shot his load of cum down her throat, the sticky glob coursing it's way to her stomach, as well as the sensation of Carole's tight asshole squeezing his dick with each push into her abused bowels, made Deej even more aroused, and he began to heave his hips forward faster, his dick traveling its full length from head to balls into her, causing Carole to grunt around the softening cock in her mouth with every penetration. The now rapid stroking caused a sucking noise from her puckered hole, forcing air outward as the merciless dick plunged into her guts, forcing small fart sounds out of her plundered ass, the odor permeating the air in the car. As Mac's dick slipped from her mouth and he fell backwards against the side of the car, Carole's grunts became louder, emphasizing each push against her violated intestines. "Oh, ohh, ahh," she moaned and attempted to escape the fullness she was feeling by lowering her body to the car seat, but Deej wouldn't let her escape his ruthless ramming into her as he reached under and grabbed a handful of dangling tit in each hand, using them as reins to pull her up and back on his cock, brutally squeezing her breasts with each lunge forward. Each stroke became faster, until, finally, Deej made one more hard shove against her ass and held it there as he spewed his built-up juices deep inside her, letting her feel the sudden warmth of his cum in her shit tube.

Deej released Carole's mangled breasts and sat back on his knees, his dick slowly pulling out of her ass, the soft skin of her colon puckering outwards as though to maintain its grip on the stained dick. His dick finally popped out of Carole's mistreated ass, making a whoosh noise as vacuum was released. Deej found her panties tucked into the corner of the seat by his feet and used them to wipe her smelly residue from his pride and joy.

Mac joked, "Whew, your shit stinks, girl." Deej had to laugh at the black's observation, but the words embarrassed the now prone Carole.

She softly murmured, "I'm sorry. I feel like I have to go to the bathroom."

Deej slapped her ass playfully, "Naw, it's just the feeling from not having my dick in you anymore." He slapped her pale ass again, but harder, "you have one fine ass, baby. It was made to fuck." Thinking about it, he added, "your whole body was made to fuck. It's good in every hole you have."

Mac agreed, "She sure is good, man. That was the best I've ever had. This bitch would make one fine whore."

His remark caused Deej to inquire, "You liked her, Mac?" Before the black could reply, Deej added, "think your buddies would like to fuck her?"

The grinning black nodded his head vigorously, "Shit, man, they'd kill for some of this sweet thing. Some would even sell their mothers."

Deej expounded on his question, "So, you think they'd like to have some of this?" He patted Carole's ass for emphasis. "Well, then, why don't we just let them have some fun with her?"

His words filled Carole with dread, "Ohh, Deej, please." Then she thought of her promise to him and left the plea unfinished, wanting desperately to please him.

Sounding as if he hadn't heard her unfinished objection, Deej thought out loud, "We could go back to the bar and have her ask if any of them wanted to fuck. See just how many would be interested."

Mac liked the idea, "Hell, they'd all want some of this whore. One of them lives by himself. They could take her there and let everyone screw her. Shit, by the time they finish with her, all she would want is black dick."

Carole was becoming alarmed at their words, imagining going through what she just had, but much worse. Still, she remained quiet, resigned to whatever Deej decided to do with her. She sat up in the seat, her arms folded across her chest, staring at the seat in front of her, without really seeing it.

Deej and Mac got out of the car, straightening their clothes, returning their spent cocks to their pants. Then Mac decided he had to piss, so he stepped to the front of the car and took his dick out, immediately shooting a yellow stream onto the pavement. He looked over his shoulder at Deej and asked, "Think we oughta make her drink some?"

Deej shrugged, not really interested in something as kinky, "Whatever you want her to do, Mac. Just tell her and she'll do it."

Mac laughed as his stream cut off, "Naw, I'll give the little slut a break." He shook his dick a few times and returned it to his pants as he headed back to the passenger side of the car.

Deej held the driver's door open and ordered, "Get up front, baby. You can sit in the middle. We'll take Mac back to the bar and see if his friends would like to have some fun."

Carole got out of the back seat and slid into the front silently, apprehensive about what was going to happen to her next, but not voicing her fears. Deej got in beside her and started the car, then headed down the dark alley, his mind bouncing around the idea that had sprouted earlier. He looked at his watch and saw it was only ten P.M., judging that they would still have two hours before he had to have Carole home. Plenty of time for a little gang-bang, he thought. It might be fun to watch a half dozen or more blacks slamming dicks into the meek, chastened girl beside him. As he neared the bar where they had picked Mac up, however, Deej changed his mind, deciding to save that party for another time. His words relieved Carole as he spoke, "We won't let anyone else do it to you tonight, baby. Maybe some other time."

He looked at her and saw the instant relief on her face, mixed with gratitude for his sparing her further hurt and humiliation. Carole moved a little closer and put her hand on his knee, mouthing the words 'thank you'.

Deej pulled up at the corner just before they got to the bar, seeing that there were still several black men outside and that they had seen the car pull up again. He reached his hand out to Mac, saying, "It was fun, Mac. Maybe we can do it again some time."

Mac shook Deej's hand, "I'll never forget it, man. And I'd love to do it again, if you'd like. I'm almost always here on Saturday night, so if you want me to do this fine whore again, just come on by." He patted Carole on the thigh, but said nothing to her as he opened the door and got out, closing it with a wave to Deej.

Deej turned the car sharply at the corner and headed down the side street to avoid passing the noisy crowd of men at the bar, not sure he could control them if they saw the naked white girl by his side. He turned to Carole as he made another turn at the next block. "You can put your dress on now, honey. Just your dress, though. I'd leave you naked, but too many people might see you."

Carole rose on the seat on her knees and reached in the back, fishing around on the floor for her dress. Finding it, she slipped it on over her head and started to fasten and zip it up, until Deej stopped her. "Leave it undone, baby, I may want to take it off again."

She left her dress as it was and cuddled against Deej. "Did I make you happy tonight, honey? I mean, I did everything you wanted, didn't I?" She was looking up at him with her doe-like eyes, wanting assurances that he was pleased with her.

Deej slipped an arm around her shoulders and hugged her. "Yes, baby, you made me very happy. I'm proud of my girl. You were terrific!"

His words made her face brighten, washing away the hurt and humiliation she had gone through earlier, replaced by her unswerving love. Deej dropped his arm over her shoulder and cupped a breast through her dress. "How did you like it, Carole? Did you like two men doing it to you at the same time?"

Carole didn't reply right away, seeming to examine her thoughts about everything that had happened. "Well, I liked some of it, but it hurt some, too. My throat feels raw and my behind still feels like there's something in it."

Deej pressed for details, "Did you like doing it with a nigger? Would you like to do it again sometime?"

Carole had already formulated an answer, knowing the question would be asked, "It bothers me, Deej. I mean, he was clean and all, but he was still a...nigger. And if anyone ever finds out, I'd be so ashamed."

Impatiently, Deej asked, "Yeh, I know that, but would you like to do it again?"

"If that's what you wanted, honey. I'd rather do it with just you, but I'll do what you want. Just like I promised." Carole studied Deej's face for his reaction, hoping her answer pleased him.

Her answer satisfied Deej. At least he knew that from that night on, he could do whatever he wanted with the pretty girl next to him. A girl that most other men would put on a pedestal, but just a toy for Deej, and he was already thinking toward the future and how he could use the power she had given him. Deej hugged her again to let her know his satisfaction, then returned his hand to her breast as he drove back to the center of town.

Deej went around a couple of blocks and decided to return to where the events of the night had begun. As he drove down the street he saw the car with the dark windows was still parked by the jewelry store, so Deej pulled to the curb a couple of spaces in back of the car. He got out and went around the car to open the door for Carole, then helped her rise to the sidewalk. He put his arm around her waist and they walked the short distance to the jewelry store, Deej peering into the dark windows of the parked car to see if there really was someone sitting there. As he got to the back of the car, he saw that Carole had been right, spying a shadowy outline of a man sitting in the front seat. "Well," he thought to himself, "she may have been right, but she still shouldn't have stopped me from getting a feel."

He rounded the corner of the store with Carole, his arm still around her waist, and stopped in front of the glass display window. Looking around and not seeing anyone or any cars, Deej pushed the unhooked strap off of Carole's right shoulder and reached inside the drooping top of her dress. He pulled her right tit free of the material and let it rest outside, waiting for Carole's reaction. This time she made no move to stop Deej from exhibiting her, keeping her hands at her side as Deej repeated the same move with her left breast. She could see her bare chest in the reflection of the darkened window before turning her head and quickly darting her eyes to see if anyone else could view her naked breasts. No one except the man in the car, and he was getting a good profile view until Deej turned her to face the car, wanting the unseen man to get a good look. Deej was using the opportunity to show Carole how futile her earlier resistance had been, that she still had to submit to his perverted desires.

While Carole stood facing the car parked less than ten feet away, Deej stepped behind her and, bending over swiftly, he grabbed the hem of her dress and stood, bring Carole's dress up to her waist, revealing her gorgeous legs topped with the dark blond triangle covering her pussy. Not speaking, Deej took Carole's shoulders and turned her around so the man in the car could also see her rounded butt, so white and curvy above her tanned legs. Finally, Deej spoke, "Spread your legs and bend over, Carole. Give him a good view of your cunt."

Carole didn't question Deej's order, doing as he said after nervously looking around, spreading her legs wide and bending half way over. Deej pushed on her head and bent her further over, wanting her downy pussy to point straight at the car. He held Carole in that position for a full minute before releasing her and letting her straighten up. He then pulled her dress back down to cover her nakedness, telling her, "You can put your tits back in your dress now, baby. That guy has seen enough."

Deej put his arm around her waist again and steered her back to the car. He couldn't resist pointing out to her as they walked, "See? That wasn't so bad, was it. If you had let me feel you to start with, that would have been the end of it." Carole knew he was right and said nothing, happy that she still had him as her boyfriend. But Deej had other thoughts, planning future games with the small blonde . . .

The End and The Beginning

*

I would appreciate and welcome comments.