The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason wanted badly to turn away. He could not stand to see his wife in this position, let alone having Ken cum in her mouth. She hated that! He couldn't turn away so he just closed his eyes. Ken withdrew his tongue from Gen's ass with a moan of disappointment coming from around his pulsing cock. He replaced it with his think middle finger, sliding it to the second knuckle. Gen responded by sucking harder on Ken's cock as his orgasm built. He held her tightly as she stroked her hands up and down his cock as it erupted in her mouth. Much to Jason's horror, Gen's muffled moans drown out those of Ken while she sucked and swallowed every drop as her own orgasm neared as well. But as with the previous slaves, Chris called for the next slave just moments before Gen could achieve an orgasm.

"Slave!" Gen hung her head and moaned in disappointment as Ken set her down and took his place in line next to the other slaves.

"Gen, this is Slave Kim. Please get into position before Kim begins." Gen sat back down on the couch, raising her heels up to the cushion and spreading her legs for her next lover. Kim approached her, and then he stopped. He looked her over intently. Then taking a step forward, he placed a hand gently on her raised knee.

"May I?" he asked in a sweet soft voice. Gen was taken by the demeanor of this man. She simply nodded her head, her eyes transfixed on Kim. He tenderly pushed her knees together and then, grabbing them both he rolled them to the couch so Gen's ass was exposed, her thighs tight together. Taking her hand in his, he placed a light soft kiss on the back.

"Thank-you" he whispered into her ear as he knelt down and positioned his cock and gently almost sensuously penetrated her. He slowly stroked in and out, adjusting slightly each time. Watching her face and placing one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder, he read her body. When he found the proper angle he began thrusting in earnest. His cock stroked her g-spot with every thrust, driving her mind to another world. Lost, Gen only had a distant sense of her body rocking with Kim's thrusting.

Christy knew where Gen was, she was well aware of Kim's skills and she knew the look on Gen's face. Smiling, Chris approached Kim and whispered to him. Kim nodded, slowing his pace and eventually pulling himself from her. As Gen returned and realized Kim had withdrawn, she demanded an explanation.

"What the hell? It hasn't been 8 minutes! Why did he stop!?"

"Relax Gen, I instructed him to. You have one more and I think you need a little break." Chris explained in a soothing voice.

"Fuck a break! I want that cock now! Kim get back over here and fuck me!"

"You seem to forget who is in charge here Gen. Do I need to get the gag and restrain you?"

"I'm sorry... no you don't need to do that. I'll behave."

"Good, relax for a second, and get ready for the last slave."

Gen was not looking forward to that part. But before she could get nervous...

"Slave!" Christy called for the last guy.

"This is Slave David. Last one Gen, get ready please." Gen sat up on the couch, legs spread wide, just like she had been when Kim started. David approached her like the rest and began to slide his massive cock into her. He fit her perfectly. She loved the feel of his cock from the very moment he pressed into her. It was the right width, the right length, the right motion, the right everything! She got so excited, her legs wrapped around him, heels locking behind his back. Her level of arousal had reached a mind numbing peak and David was the perfect finale. She was not about to let him go until she finally came.

Christy had been slightly distracted, going down the line, thanking her slaves for their performance when she noticed Gen. Quickly she grabbed her crop and shouted "David, Stop!" He stopped immediately.

"NO! Fuck me goddamit! David! You better keep fucking that pussy you piece of shit!" Gen demanded as her legs forcefully pulled David into her.

"Enough is enough!" Christy lashed out striking Gen hard on the thigh with her crop, drawing blood. She yanked David from her clutches as Gen writhed in pain.

"Bind her ankles and wrists, and put the gag back in." Christy left the room briefly. Returning, Gen was on the floor tied as directed, blood trickled down her thigh. Jason had not participated; instead he just stood there watching. Christy knelt down beside Gen with the first aid kit. She cleaned the small cut, wiped the blood form Gen's leg and placed a bandage over it.

"Well now..." Christy began, calmness in her voice "... since you cannot follow directions, the test is complete."

"MO!!" Gen struggled to shout her disapproval thru the gag, her pleading eyes staring at Christy, helpless, lost, and wanton.

"What is it my dear? You have no self control. I cannot allow my slaves to be at risk with someone whom they cannot trust." She reached down and pulled the gag from Gen's mouth allowing her the opportunity to respond.

"I'm sorry Christy" Gen began, as tears poured from her eyes "it's just that I have never had any of those feelings before. And in the spirit of the test, I have not been able to decide since I have yet cum! You stated that each man was going to be given the opportunity to do that. So since it has not happened, I don't think the test can be considered complete." Christy smiled; this was going better than expected!

"My dear, I am not sure I understand exactly what it is you are saying."

"Please give me another chance to finish your test." Gen pleaded.

"It's OK Gen you have done well; I will take my men and leave you two alone from now on."

"Oh thank god" Jason chimed in, relieved that this whole experience was over.

Gen however did not share her husband's relief. "NO" she shouted, "it's not OK. You said these guys were all going to make me cum! I have not. I demand they make me cum!!"

"What?! Gen shut up! Let Chris leave." Jason broke in.

SMACK

Christy brought her crop down across Jason's chest. "YOU will not speak to her that way Slave. Apparently you still have not learned your lesson. Gen, my dear, you may have your wish. In fact," Christy turns to her line of slaves, "you will obey Ms. Gen as if she were me. Anything she asks, you will do without hesitation. Is that clear?" The slaves reply in unison that they understand their Mistress' orders. "Good, untie her then."

Once untied, Gen asked that all the slaves except Jason partake in the events. Jason was to sit in the chair and watch. She also asked if Christy would join them, to which Christy happily agreed. Gen approached Christy, reaching up she kissed the younger woman, their hands caressing their bodies giving fuel not only to their own passion, but also to that of the men that surrounded them. Gen pushed Christy to the floor and straddled her face, lowing herself onto her and placing her own mouth between Christy's open thighs. She then commanded the men, "Slaves, you are free to do as you wish, just make me cum, cum hard, and cum often!"

Immediately the women were crowded by the 6 throbbing cocks. Gen grabbed two of them, Todd and Kim and began stroking them with her hand when Ken moved in and slid his cock into her open mouth. Meanwhile, Christy licked and sucked at Gen's clit and Kyle joined her licking Gen's sensitive rosebud. Jason sat there in disgust as his wife was manhandled by the men while David and Robert stood back waiting their turn. It wasn't long before the stimulation of her clit by Christy brought Gen to her first earth shattering orgasm. She leaned back forcing herself onto Christy's talented tongue as she shuttered, giving Todd and Kim a little extra vibrations as well as Ken who was now rapidly fucking her face for the second time today. Gen's juices ran out covering Christy's face as she lapped them up eagerly.

As she came down from her first high, the guys switched positions and Gen dropped her face to Christy to return the favor or her first female induced orgasm. She mimicked the movements of Christy as stoked her thighs and teased her ass with her manicured fingertips. Gen licked at Christy's pussy like a mad woman, eager to taste her. Christy quickly complied as the actions of the day had already had her at an incredible state of arousal. Panting, Gen asked that everyone take a step back as she and Christy rose, walked hand in hand into the kitchen and returned with a couple glasses of champagne.

"Well baby... you want to tell them or should I?" Christy asked Gen.

"Oh I think it sounds better coming from you, you have such a way of commanding obedience"

"Ok sweetie," Christy turned to her slaves "Ken get on the couch, David and Robert, Gen wants you two behind the couch, Kim come stand next to me, Jason you too, Kyle and Todd please kneel next to Ken on the couch." They all complied and Gen looked on, licking her lips and stroking her pussy. Once they were all in position, Gen walked up and climbed on the couch, straddling Ken's muscular thighs. She Reached back and grabbing his cock, positioned it at the slick entrance to her pussy and slid down his hard shaft. Shrieking at its depth, she sat still briefly getting used to it again before turning her head to Kim.

"Kim, I want you to fuck my ass. I have never done this before so please be gentle. Jason, you piece of shit... I want you to hold my ass open for Kim." Jason looked at Christy for some help but she just glared back at him dismissing his silent cries. Kneeling down, he did as he was told, grabbing a handful of ass cheek in each hand, he spread his wife's perfect ass, exposing the tight dark entrance. Christy knelt, sucking Kim's cock and covering it with spit for lubrication before allowing him to move into position. He pushed slowing against the tight opening. His head finally breaking the seal as he stopped, allowing Gen to get used to the invasion. She moaned and reached out for Kyle and Todd's cocks, stroking them as her ass stretched for Kim.

Panting heavily, she encouraged Kim to push further in. He did so until he was fully inside her. She moaned again, the feeling of having two cocks in her at once was marvelous. She then leaned forward and sucked David into her open mouth. The men all started slowly fucking their own part of this voracious woman. Gen took turns with David and Robert as they each gripped her head and fucked her mouth. The room was filled with moans, groans and the wonderful scent of sex. Minutes passed as the men had such a rhythm going that Gen was lost. Her mind overwrought with the continued barrage of pleasure sent from every inch of her body. Her heart was racing, her chest heaving, as every orifice was teeming with cock.

Tingles shot from her spine throughout her entire body as she struggled to intake enough oxygen to fuel her body. She was barely breathing, her eyes rolled back into her head as she froze. Her hands clamped down hard on the cocks in them; similarly her lips squeezed its invader and her pussy and ass shuddered uncontrollably.

She awoke, still on top of Ken, her head resting on his strong shoulder. Her body numb from the most powerful orgasm imaginable. Christy was next to them, smiling.

"You ok baby?"

"Hmmmm... oh god Christy, I am wonderful! Thank-you for this. How can I ever repay you?"

With a smirk, Christy replied "Oh...I think I have an idea."

1 Month Later.

Jason entered the kitchen from another long week at work. "I'm home!" he shouted.

"We....are....in....the....study" came the reply. Jason walked thru the door to find Gen on her hands and knees, Christy thrusting a strap-on feverously into Gen's ass while she sucked on Ken's cock.

"Is my punishment over?" he pleaded, needed so badly to release his sexual tension.

"No Slave, it has only been 30 days. I don't think you learned your lesson for ignoring me and disobeying Christy! Now stand there and watch, maybe you can learn how to please a woman!" Gen shot back.

12