The Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
White girl learns a harsh lesson.
872 words
3.47
58.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
One2Srv
One2Srv
5 Followers

I slowly become aware of my surroundings....it is dark, cold, and clammy. I sit up; feeling a weight on my ankle I look down but it is so dark I cannot see. I slide my hand down my leg gasping as I feel steel locked around my ankle. My fingers continue to feel around my ankle stopping suddenly as they grasp a hold of a chain. I fall to the floor feeling along the chain trying to find out where it ends. I stop at a solid cement wall where the chain is attached. Sobbing, I start to look around, but it was so dark I could barely see my hand.

'HELLO???? IS ANYONE THERE????'

I started shivering, and it dawned on me that I was nude. Where the hell are my clothes? Where am I?

I crawl back to the bed, if you want to call it that. It is more a slab of concrete as I discover when I reach it. I curl up crying, terrified not sure how I came to be in this situation. The last thing I remember was sitting at the bar chatting with a handsome black gentleman. He bought me several drinks throughout the evening, as we argued, but don't remember what the argument was about. I don't remember much after that. Is he the one that brought me here? What am I doing here?

I must have cried myself to sleep as the next thing I knew, loud noises were coming from outside the cell I was in. I blink as a light is shined my way, quickly I sit up on the bed shaking in fear.

'Who are you? What do you want with me? LET ME GO NOW!!' I start screaming at the figure in the doorway. Silently the figure approaches me and before I know what has happened a rope is looped around my wrists and tightened, the chain removed from my ankle and I am dragged out of the cell into a dimly lit space. I look around with fear filled eyes, seeing things that I've only read about. Quickly my hands are raised above my head, and I find myself hanging in the middle of the room, tiptoes barely touching the floor. Before I could mutter a sound, my mouth is filled with a gag, locked behind my head. The shrouded figure roughly pulls my ankles apart latching cuffs to them, leaving me completely exposed. Tears stream down my cheeks as I hang there, terrified about what will happen next.

He stands in front of me; big hands reach up and grab hold of my tits, pinching them tightly. He laughs as I squirm, attempting to loosen his grip. I shake in my bonds, anger starting to flow through my body at his treatment of me.

'Do you remember what you told me last night, bitch?'

I think, trying to remember the night before, shake my head as my memories are gone. Something tells me that I have gotten myself into something I may regret.

'You, my little white bitch, told me that there was no way that any black man could get you to submit to him. You flat out told me that no black man would ever touch your body sexually, and that as far as you were concerned, black men weren't worthy of your time. YET, you continued to accept my generosity by drinking every drink MY BLACK MONEY purchased. So now, I will show you who is superior, and will prove to you that YOU WILL submit to a black man. Your life as you knew it is no longer. You now belong to me, just as my forefathers belonged to your forefathers. You will know pain like never before, and eventually you will beg me daily to beat you.'

With those words, he slapped my face not once, not twice but five or six times. My cheeks were on fire as tears of pain and fear streamed down my cheeks.

Why oh why couldn't I ever learn to shut my mouth?

He moves over to the side of the room, I hear him rummaging around but I can't see what he is doing. I shake, rattling chains as I become more and more terrified. He returns grinning evilly as his hands slowly reach out and grab my nipple. I scream into the gag as lightening flashes through my nipples. The pain won't stop; I look down and see silver clamps attached to my nipples, a chain between the two dangling between my breasts. He kneels down between my legs; I feel his fingers harshly tug on my pussy lips. My body violently shakes as he places two more clamps on my pussy lips, dropping the chain. Before I know it, a large dildo is shoved up into my pussy, I try to lift my body upwards in an effort to get away from the intruder, but eventually my arms tire and I end up lowering myself onto the hard dildo. I hang there with clamps dangling from my tits and nether regions, my pussy filled to capacity as I impale myself on the hard cock sticking up between my legs.

To be continued...

One2Srv
One2Srv
5 Followers