The Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy had to make a quick decision. He didn't think that he could get his cock back into his pants, having to use one of his hands to hold the heavy book. He cursed the fact that Miss Harding seemed to have chosen the largest and heaviest book in the whole stacks. He therefore decided to just open the book and place it in front of his crotch.

It was probably the right decision, as Mrs. Baxter appeared at the entrance to their stack just as he covered himself. "Hello, Miss Harding," Mrs. Baxter exclaimed. "I thought I saw you come down here. Are you finding what you need?"

Miss Harding felt a bit flushed but responded appropriately, "Why yes, Mrs. Baxter. Mr. Newman was helping to retrieve this volume from the top shelf. He is being very helpful."

"Good." Mrs. Baxter nodded in approval at Teddy, and he smiled back, nervously hoping that she would not want to take a closer look at the book. He didn't even know what the book was about. Mrs. Baxter looked at them a bit longer. She noticed that they appeared to be a bit flustered, but she thought that perhaps they might have had difficulty getting the text down. It was a very large volume. She recognized it as a collection of the writings of Theophrastus, an early psychological philosopher. A rather unusual choice for Miss Harding, Mrs. Baxter thought, but it was nice to see that someone was in fact using it. "Very good, well, I will leave you to it," and she then headed back out of the stacks.

They both breathed a sigh of relief. Miss Harding even giggled a bit. She now found the whole experience very exciting. It was as if she was herself a school girl again, almost getting caught making out in the library, but this time she was doing so much more. She was in fact initiating a boy in adult sex within the library. She enjoyed being the seductress.

She pulled the text down away from him, exposing his cock, now only half-erect. She gave him an exaggerated expression of disappointment and said, "Well, I guess we shouldn't try this anymore here. Let me have this dusty old volume and you put that big man away." She enjoyed watching him make himself presentable again. It was fun to think that he would probably have a boner for much of the rest of the evening just thinking about her. She figured that as soon as he got home, he would jerk off, imagining that it was into her mouth.

"If you like, Teddy, you can stop by my office sometime and I would be happy to provide you with some personal tutoring," she smiled at him. It was quite apparent what she was suggesting. Teddy, though, was disappointed and very apprehensive. He had hoped that the presence of Mrs. Baxter would call an end to everything. Miss Harding sensed his ambivalence, and wasn't sure why. She wondered if he still harbored some ill feelings over her role in his punishment. Actually, the more she thought about it, the more she realized that he was probably quite nervous around her. For all he knew, she might be planning another humiliation. Even if that was not true, he might in fact be somewhat angry with her for how she had treated him in front of the other students. She didn't want to force him if he wasn't ready, and she wanted to show him that she could in fact take very good care of him, easing whatever wounds she might have inflicted. "Well, you think about it Teddy. In fact, I would be very happy to show you how to excite a young woman. It might come in handy for you when you meet the right girl." She patted the bulge in his pants and whispered, "If you like, perhaps you could even give me a spanking." She winked and walked down the aisle, thinking how exciting it might be to be spanked by one of her students. She enjoyed dominating Teddy, but she might also enjoy being submissive to him, at least sexually.

Teddy stayed back to give him some time to compose himself, and his erection.

When he got back to the reference counter, Penny was talking to a student, helping her figure out where she could find a text on Russian history. When she departed, Teddy took his usual place behind the counter. He wanted to get back to their fun and he wasn't in any hurry to talk or even think about Miss Harding. However, he couldn't find his indexing marker.

"Penny, what happened to my indexing pen?"

"What do you mean, what pen?"

"The big indexing pen. You know, the large felt pen for highlighting material. I need it for coding reference locations. I left it right here." Teddy was lifting up folders, texts, and papers, trying to find it.

Penny stood off to the side, amused by his frustration.

Teddy noticed her smiling. "Penny, this isn't funny. I know it's just a pen but Mrs. Baxter gets really angry at me cause I always keep having to ask her for another one and I just don't need any more of this right now." He was growing increasingly annoyed.

Penny didn't understand why just a pen would make him this upset. "What did it look like?"

Teddy rolled his eyes. "What do you think? It looked like a big, a real big fat pen. Pink, and it was pink."

"Golly," Penny mused, "I don't know where I might have put it."

Teddy then caught the teasing sound in her voice. He looked at her. She was standing with a mischievous smile, swinging her hips in a childish expression of denial and innocence.

"Have you looked everywhere it could be?"

It didn't take long for Teddy to figure out what she was hinting at, but he still couldn't believe that she had really done that. Penny went over to the side counter, and leaned back, smiling at him. Before he made a fool of himself, Teddy wanted to be sure that what he was thinking was really true. "Did you put it somewhere?"

"Golly, Teddy, I had so many things to keep track of while you were gone. I'm just not sure. Maybe it's in one of my pockets?"

Teddy realized that his first thought was wrong. It's in her pocket and she was just teasing him about it being lost. She knew how easy it was to get him upset about displeasing Mrs. Baxter, and so she had slipped it into her pocket. "Hand it back, Penny, before Mrs. Baxter comes up here."

"But, Teddy, I just remembered, I didn't put it there." Teddy realized that she was trying to get him to have to go through the pockets of her skirt. She wanted him to give her more attention; making him reach around in her pockets would also be an innocent way of resuming their sexual play. He was game.

He walked up to her. Before he reached into a pocket, he looked around the room again to be sure that nobody was looking. He whispered, "Penny, we just can't keep doing this, at some point we're going to get caught."

"Doing what?" Penny replied innocently but looking very guilty at the same time. It was evident that she wasn't going to stop; nor, he had to admit, did he really want her to stop. He reached into a pocket of her skirt and felt around. There was nothing there. She kept her eyes focused on his eyes, smiling in bemusement as he groped around in her skirt, accidentally feeling her thighs in the process. "Teddy, don't you try to take advantage of this situation. I might even have to report you to Mrs. Baxter. Just because you're the reference librarian doesn't give you the authority to feel up the girls."

Teddy sighed in frustration. He then tried the other pocket, and met with equal failure. Penny giggled at his evident annoyance. Teddy wasn't really that annoyed but he pretended to be, as he knew that she was enjoying her game. "It's not there either, Penny, now hand it over." It wasn't there, but he still kept his hand in her pocket, holding and caressing her thigh through the thin fabric.

"Maybe you should frisk me. I could have it just about anywhere," she replied, trying to torment him further. She leaned back, thrusting her little breasts out to him.

Teddy gulped. She was suggesting that she had hidden the pen within her bra. He had not yet ever touched her there, and he would certainly enjoy searching around in her bra, feeling her soft little titties. He was dying to see them, maybe even play with the nipples, making them all stiff and pointed. However, her upper body was open to everyone in the library. He couldn't imagine that she wanted him to feel her up in the clear view of everyone in the library. But, she was clearly being quite the minx. Maybe he would be able to get in and out real quick. He removed his hand from her pocket and started to pull her blouse out from the waist of her skirt.

Penny looked shocked and quickly slapped his hands away. "Teddy!" she loudly whispered. She couldn't believe that he was about to try to get under her blouse. "What are you thinking?" she scolded him. She turned away from the persons in the library, as best she could, and tucked her blouse back in her skirt. "Jeeze, Teddy, don't you think everybody would have noticed that?"

Teddy could tell that she wasn't teasing about this but he thought for sure that he had only been doing what she wanted. "Sorry, Penny, I thought that was where you had hidden it."

"I wouldn't put it there, dummy. I kind of think that somebody might notice you fumbling around in my bra, don't you think?"

Teddy felt kind of foolish. It would have been very risky to have done that. Once he had his hand on her bra, anybody who looked at them in passing would clearly have seen that his hand was under her blouse. Even Mrs. Baxter would have been able to see what was going on, clear across the library. He glanced back over to her, but she seem to be absorbed in some reading. "Yea, you're right. I am sorry. That was stupid."

"I put it here, silly." She then raised the front of her skirt, where he could see his large, pink indexing pen poking out from between the lips of her cunt. His first thought was how sexy it looked. Her pussy was so very pretty. She had only a small down covering the mound, and he had a clear view of the layers of lips that ran along the soft raised flesh. The sight of her pussy lips was so arousing, and now they were somewhat spread by the insertion of the pen. His second thought was how jealous he was of the pen. He wanted to quickly remove it and replace it with his finger, or maybe even something else. He reached in between her legs and pulled it out. He then used his index finger to lightly caress the folds of her cunt lips. She kept her skirt raised with one hand, being sure not to hold it so high that anybody could see what she was doing. She then closed her eyes halfway as she enjoyed the stroking of his finger.

She was very wet to his touch, and it wasn't difficult for him to find the entrance previously occupied by the pen. As he started to push his finger in, she opened her eyes fully and looked at him with evident excitement. "Teddy, I want you to do that so much, but not here, not now. I won't be able to control myself."

He stopped moving his finger but kept it inserted, so tightly wrapped by the wet lips of her little cunt. He knew she was right. He slowly pulled it back out, giving her one final caress along the length of her pussy lips before he pulled his hand away. She smiled at him as she lowered her skirt.

She tried to get her composure back by changing the subject. "How did it go with Miss Harding? Did you find her book?"

'Oh yeah, Miss Harding,' Teddy thought. Teddy considered for a second what to say and decided it would be best to be as honest as possible. "Actually, that was kind of bad," he said quietly.

Penny turned to him, an expression of concern on her face. "Teddy, what happened?" She thought that perhaps he had gotten in trouble once again. She had absolutely no interest in having Teddy humiliated again in front of another class. There was no way that she would be able to sit quietly by.

"Well, nothing, really, I mean, well, I think she was coming on to me."

"Coming on to you? What do you mean?" Penny could feel anger rising inside.

Teddy then told her that she had asked him to get the book down off the top shelf, and then when he was coming back down the ladder, she stopped him, put her hand on his crotch and propositioned him.

"Are you sure that is what she meant?"

"It was real clear, Penny. She had her hand right on my crotch and told me to come to her office for some private lessons. She even said that, this time, I could give her a spanking. I think that was pretty clear." Teddy decided that he would not tell her about Miss Harding briefly sucking his cock. He felt bad about this but also felt that it was only a white lie. He was telling her the thrust of the story.

"What happened then? What did you say?"

"Well, to be honest, I really didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell her to back off, that I had no interest in having sex with her." That wasn't true either. The truth was that he didn't want to have sex with her because of his feelings for Penny. He wondered if he should have put it that way. "But I also didn't want to make her mad. Who knows what she would do."

Penny had to admit that he was in a dilemma. If Miss Harding was willing to make a boy show his erection to the entire class, there was no telling what she would do if she felt scorned. "That bitch," Penny exclaimed. Penny was clearly angry.

Teddy was surprised with her reaction. He had assumed that she would be angry at him, not her, although, of course, he hadn't actually told her anything that she could get that angry at him for.

"What did you tell her?" Penny asked.

"Actually, I hardly said anything. I didn't know what to say, and then Mrs. Baxter showed up, and Miss Harding stopped talking about it. After Mrs. Baxter left she just told me to stop by her office sometime for some private lessons. She told me that she would be able to show me how to excite a girl."

Penny was indignant. If any woman was going to show Teddy how to excite a girl, it would be her. 'The nerve of that Miss Harding,' Penny fumed. She knew that if she ever got the chance, she would like to teach Miss Harding a lesson. It was bad enough that Miss Harding had humiliated Teddy in front of the other students, now she even wanted to take him away from her. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Well, I am not going to go to her office. I guess I will just pretend it never happened and maybe she will just forget about it." They both knew, though, that this would be difficult. Teddy was in her biology class, and who knows how this might affect his grade.

"You can't do that, Teddy. You could get into trouble."

"I suppose so," he replied.

Penny then had a terrible thought. "You don't want to meet with her, do you?" She wondered apprehensively if he was in fact thinking about accepting the invitation. She knew how many of the boys found Miss Harding to be attractive. It would be hard to reject such an offer. Miss Harding probably was also a very experienced woman. She could probably show things and do things with Teddy that she couldn't even think of. Penny now was feeling jealous and insecure.

"Goodness, no, Penny. I really don't." He knew that this was not entirely true. It was a lie to suggest that he did not find her attractive or that the thought of having sex with Miss Harding was not at all appealing. Heck, Miss Harding had already jerked him off right in front of Penny. He apparently had no problem getting aroused then. He wondered if Penny could tell that he wasn't being entirely honest. Whatever she might be imagining might be worse than the truth. He decided that he should be more honest with her. "I mean, to be honest, I have to admit that she is a very attractive woman. All the guys can see that. But, I want you to be my girl. I wouldn't want you to do anything with some other guy. I wouldn't feel right doing anything with Miss Harding." Penny felt much better hearing this. She was also very happen to hear Teddy refer to her as his girl.

"I want you to be my guy," she affectionately touched his arm, but didn't keep it there, keeping in mind where they were.

Teddy felt relieved, even pleased. The more honest story apparently was even better than the lie. He turned to her. "If I want a girl to show me how to excite her, I want it to be you."

Penny blushed and replied, "I don't think you need any lessons there, Teddy." She wanted to take his face back to her pussy to remind him of her wetness, but that had already been too risky the first time.

Teddy smiled at the compliment. He knew that he had little idea of how to excite a woman, but having Penny tell him that she found him exciting was all that he in fact cared about. He knew now that there was no way he was going to have sex with Miss Harding.

"Maybe I should make sure that you no longer have the desire to see Miss Harding," Penny suggested provocatively. She returned to the center of the counter, looked around the room to be sure that nobody was looking, and crawled under the counter. She got on her knees, facing out, and crooked her finger at him, inviting him to come over.

Teddy didn't need any further encouragement. He went over to the counter, standing directly in front of where Penny was kneeling. She immediately pulled down his zipper and reached in his pants for his cock. He had very little erection and so this time it was not hard to remove. She placed his entire cock within her mouth and began to caress the head and staff with her tongue. It didn't take long for him to react, and she enjoyed the sensation of feeling his erection growing rapidly within her mouth. It was such a nice, expanding sign of how much she was exciting him. She kept him entirely in her mouth as he got bigger and bigger, eventually reaching his five inches.

When he was fully erect, she pulled back to admire its length and stiffness. The fact that his cock was smaller than average was not a concern. She in fact liked how she could fit its full length into her mouth, allowing her to swallow it whole. She felt like she was fully loving her man. She regretted now that she was hidden from his view beneath the counter. She knew that he would enjoy seeing her swallow his cock.

She particularly enjoyed the head of his cock, as it was so red and engorged. It looked so manly and forceful, like the powerful head of a battering ram. She drew only the head into her mouth, licking and sucking the knob while she held and felt the shaft with her hand.

Teddy sighed with pleasure, and he had to work hard to keep a straight face. He kept his eyes glued to a tablet on the counter so that when he did express an emotion it would be less likely that anyone would notice.

Penny repeatedly plunged her face along the full length of his cock, holding tightly with her lips, licking as she went. Teddy kept his hips still, but wondered how long he could last. Penny then suddenly withdrew his cock from her mouth and began to caress her face with its entire length, enjoying how if felt against her skin. She rubbed the head of his cock along her forehead, across her closed eyes, down her nose, and along her cheeks. She cuddled it with her cheek, fondly stroking it as she embraced the shaft against her face.

She then returned to using her hand to forcefully jerk him off. She gripped the stem tightly and brought her hand up and down the shaft, enjoying the feel of his stiffness within her tight grip. The head of his cock would emerge forcefully from her fist, and then disappear from view as she engulfed it within her grasp, massaging and stroking the knob with her fingers. She repeated this over and over.

Teddy wanted to match her strokes with his own hips but he knew that he had to keep as still as possible. However, he could feel the signs of an impending orgasm. Final relief would feel so good. He only wished that he could see himself shoot onto Penny's face or into her mouth or wherever she would decide to point him. His breathing increased and his cock got stiffer with the plunging and pulling of her fist.