The Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teddy, are you ok?"

Teddy looked up and saw Mrs. Baxter standing right in front of him. He had become so lost in the fondling and stroking by Penny that he had not heard her coming. Thank goodness that she had not walked around the counter to enter the cubicle, he thought.

"Oh, Mrs. Baxter," he said somewhat loudly, both in nervous shock and to let Penny know that she was there. "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come up. I fine, I was just thinking about something."

Penny froze in mid stroke, Teddy's hard cock still in her grip, its head pointed at her nose.

"Well, I guess so. You looked so deep in concentration. I am sorry to disturb you but I wonder if you have the figures completed for last week."

"Um, no, no, not quite yet." Teddy looked around for where they might be, hoping that they were not any distance such that he would have to walk over to get them.

Penny started to work at putting his cock back into his pants. She again, however, had trouble getting it back into the flap. He wasn't real big but he was big enough to still make this difficult, particularly with the severity of his stiffness. Her fumbling made it difficult for Teddy to remain still.

"Teddy, these flowers, lilacs I believe. Are these yours?"

"Yes, well no, Mrs. Baxter. No, they're not."

"Well, whose are they? They are quite nice."

"They're Penny Hill's."

"What are they doing here?" Teddy jerked a bit as Penny pulled down on his stiff cock to try to bend it through the flap. This didn't work, so she pulled hard on the flap to increase the opening, causing Teddy's hip to lurch forward. Mrs. Baxter noticed the odd movement but didn't make anything of it.

"What are they doing here?"

"I bought them for her. She's my girlfriend."

Penny stopped her struggles when she heard that. She liked that he was openly referring to her as his girlfriend.

"Yes, Penny Hill, she is a very nice girl. So, you're kind of sweet on her, are you?" Mrs. Baxter said in a teasing manner.

Teddy shifted his feet, demonstrating his discomfort with the question. Penny smiled, waiting for the answer, still holding his stiff cock beneath the counter. Teddy replied awkwardly, "Well, yes, I am," he admitted, avoiding eye contact with the librarian. Penny grinned, leaned forward, and kissed the head of his erect cock. Teddy shifted awkwardly.

Mrs. Baxter saw his discomfort and decided not to let him off so easily. She leaned over the counter, drawing her face closer to him, and looked him straight in the eye. "The two of you haven't done anything special yet, have you?" Mrs. Baxter would normally not say anything like that to a student, but she knew Teddy pretty well. She knew that he was a shy boy and was unlikely to be having sex. She had also seen Teddy and Penny together in the library and could tell that he was smitten with her but was also clearly uncomfortable with openly expressing his affection.

"Mrs. Baxter," Teddy replied, his face reddening. "Of course not."

Penny found the topic amusingly appropriate. She decided not to put it back in his pants; on the contrary, she began stroking his cock again, although this time more quietly. Teddy didn't know what to do. He couldn't escape her hand without revealing himself to Mrs. Baxter, but it was very difficult not to in turn reveal his rising excitement.

Mrs. Baxter smiled, patted his hand on the counter. "Is it that you don't find her attractive, Teddy?"

Teddy looked at her in surprise. He didn't mean to imply that. "Of course I do. Penny is very pretty."

Penny smiled and wrapped her lips around his cock, licking hard on the head while she was stroking the shaft.

Teddy could feel his cock stiffening even harder. His heart rate was also increasing and he worried that Mrs. Baxter would notice.

Mrs. Baxter did notice his agitation but attributed it to the effects of her teasing. She found the nervousness of the young lover to be endearing. "What about her is most appealing to you?" she asked.

Teddy would have found these questions to be difficult to answer under any circumstances. It was doubly difficult to answer them while Penny was secretly blowing him beneath the counter. Perhaps under normal circumstances he could have extracted himself from this situation, but he could not leave the counter and could not think of what to say to change the subject. "Well, her eyes, she has very pretty eyes."

Penny could not think of any better reinforcement for her own efforts. She began to move her head back and forth on his cock, and she pumped her hand along the shaft with more urgency.

"What color are her eyes, Teddy?" Mrs. Baxter was enjoying this.

"Green," Teddy sighed, as he felt the increasing intensity of Penny's manipulations. He now knew that the only way out of this would be to end it naturally. It was evident that Penny was not going to stop. He wished that he could first ask her if it would be alright for him to cum in her mouth, or at least to warn her, but at this point there was no way. He also figured that she must know that he was getting close.

Penny in fact fully intended to make him cum. This was now her goal. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum and perhaps even let him shoot some of the juices onto her face.

"It makes you excited to even think about her, doesn't it Teddy?" Mrs. Baxter teased.

Teddy replied, "Mrs. Baxter, I don't think I can talk about this." His breath was getting shorter and it was becoming very difficult for him to keep a straight face. He was indeed having difficulty talking about it, but not just for the reasons that Mrs. Baxter inferred.

Teddy pushed his hips out a bit, trying to let Penny know that he was close to cumming. She noticed the movement and tried to let him know that it was fine by using her left hand to stroke his thigh. She thrust her head forward onto his cock to match the movement of his hips. She then pulled back, kept the head of his cock covered with her lips, lapping fiercely at his knob with her tongue and stroking his shaft with her tightly gripped hand.

"Well, will you be taking her to the spring formal?"

"Yes, I am going to cum," he exclaimed with somewhat more intensity than seemed appropriate, feeling the explosion of his orgasm bursting through his loins. His face flushed red as the bursts of cum shot through his cock into Penny's mouth. His eyes closed somewhat with the intense waves of pleasure that now swept over him.

Penny stopped moving her head and sat back to enjoy the feeling of his cock gushing his jism into her mouth. She found this to be so intensely erotic. She knew how much pleasure she was giving him and she enjoyed the thick, sticky texture and salty taste of his cum as it splashed into her mouth. She took three quick shots across her tongue, feeling her mouth rapidly filling with his gloppy, gooky cum, and then pulled back to take at least one shot on her face. His spunk hit her forehead with a splat. She then quickly returned the head of his cock into her mouth to catch the rest.

Teddy also gave into the intense pleasure as he felt his surges of cum bursting into her mouth. He wished he could see her face as he was cumming but it was also exciting to be doing it right under the unknowing eyes of the librarian. He felt Penny pull back, briefly wondering perhaps if he had made a mistake cumming in her mouth. He then heard his shot of cum splat somewhere on her face and he started coughing in an effort to hide any further noise.

Mrs. Baxter saw that he was extremely agitated, his face red and contorted, his breathing heavy, and now coughing rapidly. "Teddy, are you alright?" She thought of running around the counter to pat him on the back. She started to make a move to do so, but Teddy quickly put his hand on hers to let her know it wasn't necessary. "I'm fine, fine," he said through coughs and deep breaths. "I just got something down my air pipe. I'll be fine in a second; just let me catch my breath." He thrust his hips further out to release his final shots.

Penny gladly received the blasts of his remaining cum into her mouth. She continued to stroke his cock as he provided the final spurts, filling her up with warm, sticky, thick cum. When he appeared to be done, she squeezed out the last few drops before she removed her mouth. She then savored the globs of his cum in her mouth, moving them around to consider their ropy, gunky feel and salty flavor. The one shot on her forehead dribbled down a little bit toward her eyebrow, but it appeared to be largely stuck in place.

Teddy coughed a few more times to catch his breath, and then sighed with an intense feeling of relief and pleasure. He breathed heavily and then said to Mrs. Baxter, "I'm fine now."

Mrs. Baxter felt that perhaps she should leave him be. No point in further teasing him when he was so physically uncomfortable. She patted him on the hand and said, "Well, you take care of that girl, Teddy; I think the two of you make a very good match." She then turned around to go back to her desk.

Teddy gave another deep sigh of relief and satisfaction.

Penny swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth, gave his limp penis a little kiss and then returned it to his shorts. Teddy reached down and zipped himself up as she crawled out from under the counter. She stood up next to him, showing him the wad of cum still on her forehead. She smiled and said quietly, "Teddy, you made a mess on me."

Teddy wanted to laugh with her but quickly looked around to see if they were safe. Mrs. Baxter's back was to them as she was walking back across the library, but he hadn't even checked to see if there was anybody looking as she was getting out from under the counter. Fortunately, there didn't appear to be anybody who was aware.

Wanting to avoid taking any further chances, he quickly moved her around to face away from the open room. He then allowed himself to admire how pretty she looked with the one glob of cum on her forehead. She was smiling sweetly at him, proudly displaying the man juice that had tattooed her wholesome face. She whispered, "Do you want to kiss your girlfriend now?"

He took her hands and pulled her down so that they were both out of sight. He used his finger to clean her forehead and then gave her a deep kiss on her lips. He could taste the remnants of his cum in her mouth. He did not like the taste but that did not matter. What mattered was letting her know how much he enjoyed and appreciated what she had done. He even used his tongue to lick her lips as they kissed. She opened her mouth and licked him back. She then pushed him away and said, "Now, Teddy, we shouldn't do anything that might get us into trouble."

He laughed, "Seems a little late for that," but he knew they were done, at least for that day.

To be continued...