The Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon wanted so much to lose his erection, to return to a professional demeanor, but he wanted just as much to touch his cock, to give in fully to his intense arousal. He wondered if he could subsequently speak to Tina on a future day about possibly providing him with some private spanking rehearsals.

Mr. Peters was now standing next to Tina. "By requiring that she hold her hands behind her knees, she is discouraged from trying to protect her fanny from the spanking."

SMACK SMACK SMACK! "Yikes!" Tina squealed, stumbling forward a bit with the three quick smacks. Mr. Peters had purposely not hit her hard. The swats were much more playful than punishing. However, they were unexpected and Tina had difficulty keeping her hands clasped behind her knees without falling over. She danced a bit, trying to remove the sting. The effort made her little peach cheeks wiggle.

"You can also see that this posture can be difficult for the student with regard to balance. If she were to let go of her hands, you would be justified in increasing the punishment, if you considered that would be beneficial."

Gordon was now resting his hand on his erect cock. He wished he could quietly masturbate himself to an orgasm but he knew that would not be possible, let alone appropriate.

"Mr. Peters," Tina exclaimed. "Don't you also put things in their bottoms?"

Mr. Peters could not help smiling at her suggestion. Tina was being a very helpful tease. "You are indeed correct, Tina." He turned to Gordon. "Yes, I do at times place things within the student's rectum during a spanking. The purpose is to increase the student's self-conscious awareness of her exposure, vulnerability, and helplessness." As he was speaking, he was again polishing her cheeks with his hand, feeling the full but small curves of her stretched cheeks. Tina basked in the affectionate attention. "However, Tina is being so cooperative and helpful, I don't believe that we should put her through any unnecessary indignity."

As soon as he said he wouldn't stick anything up her butt, Tina raised her head, this time in sincere protest. "But sir, it's alright with me. You can stick anything you want in there. I won't mind. Golly, how is Mr. Richards to learn if you don't?" She was looking forward to having Mr. Peters stick something up her.

Mr. Peters, however, wasn't planning on disappointing her. He just had something else in mind. "No, Tina, I don't think it would be appropriate to treat an assistant in that manner. I can, however, demonstrate the effect with my finger." Mr. Peters then slid his fingers down her crack until he reached her opening. He lightly traced his index finger around the crinkled folds of her anus. Tina openly sighed with pleasure, bending down even further to offer up her tiny bottom hole to his finger.

"Tina," Mr. Peters asked, "Do you still have the hand lotion in your purse?"

"Yes sir, it's on your desk. Do you want me to get it?"

Mr. Peters had no intention of having her stand up, although he would enjoy watching her patter back across the room. "No, that won't be necessary. Gordon, why don't you please bring me the lotion. It's in her purse."

Gordon would have preferred to remain sitting. However, he couldn't offer any credible explanation for not helping. "Yes sir, I'll get it." He turned his body away from Mr. Peters as he retrieved the lotion. He felt uncomfortable looking in Tina's purse. He was worried that he would come across something personal about her that he shouldn't see. However, he quickly found the lotion. As he brought it to Mr. Peters, he tried to keep his jacket covering his evident bulge. He handed the lotion to Mr. Peters, and quickly returned to his chair.

As Mr. Peters squirted some lotion onto his finger, Tina wagged her bottom back and forth, happily looking forward to the eventual insertion. Mr. Peters then placed his slippery finger onto her anus, carefully applying the lotion to the adorable curves and crevices. He even applied a direct squirt onto the puckered hole. Tina giggled when the plastic bottle made a squishy, spurting noise. Mr. Peters then carefully, slowly, pushed his large index finger into her tight, puckered hole.

Tina shifted her feet, bent further, and braced herself against the intrusion. Letting his finger get inside was more difficult than she thought. Mr. Peters' finger felt a lot bigger than it looked. Her first impulse was to clamp down but she knew that this would just make it all the more difficult. She concentrated on relaxing her sphincter, pretending that she just wanted to let her bowels release whatever they held inside. She was very glad that she had gone to the bathroom before she came to his office.

"It can be difficult at times to make the insertion. Tina has a very healthy little anus, and it is resisting my effort, as it should. If you are having some difficulty, you can help the student brace herself." Mr. Peters then bent over somewhat and used his left arm to hold Tina against him, and not coincidentally grasping her right breast in the process.

Tina looked up at him. "Thank you, Mr. Peters, that's really very helpful." She enjoyed the sensation of Mr. Peters' rough hand fondly holding her little tittie through her blouse.

Mr. Peters in turn could tell that she was enjoying it. He could feel her erect nipple through her bra and blouse. He tweaked it with his finger as he fondly grasped her soft, warm breast. Both of his hands were now delightfully busy. As he was tickling her nipple, his right index finger was circling and pushing into her tight anus. Using a screwing motion, and assisted by the substantial lubrication, he had now managed to push it in up to his first knuckle. He paused there to enjoy the sensation. He circled the finger around and around, feeling the tight hold she had.

Tina alternately squeezed and relaxed her sphincter, sharing a little secret playfulness with the finger of Mr. Peters. She at first was very disappointed not to have found Mr. Peters alone. However, the fact that this was all being done in front of the graduate student, the cute Gordon Richards, now made it all the more fun. She felt that she was now having sex with Mr. Peters in full view of someone else, yet it really wasn't sex. Although, she knew, that for her and Mr. Peters it was sex. With him bracing her against his body, she could clearly feel his large, stiff erection through his slacks. She also imagined that Gordon must be getting very flustered and confused. She used her asshole to squeeze down hard on Mr. Peters' finger, wishing that she could do the same with his cock.

Gordon was very flustered and confused. He again had his legs crossed. He was now seriously considering reaching into his jacket pocket to retrieve a handkerchief. He thought that perhaps he could slip it into his pants, in between his cock and his boxers. He might then be able to let himself cum without giving it away. It would be pretty bad if he was caught, but it was also evident that neither of them were currently paying much attention to him. The sight of Mr. Peters' finger stuck up the cute little button hole of Tina was just too much to watch without doing something.

Mr. Peters then pushed his finger all the way in.

"Mr. Peters!" Tina yelped. She fell forward, causing her to let go of her hands, grasping hold instead of Mr. Peters to avoid falling forward. One hand went squarely into his crotch, where she firmly grasped hold of his hard cock.

Mr. Peters in turn bent forward in shock when he felt her hand on his dick. The sensation of her little fingers wrapped around his hard dick that was notably sticking out of his slacks was intense, and he certainly didn't want Gordon to see it. He managed to twist his hips so that Gordon couldn't see her hand. He might just think that she was holding onto his waist or belt. However, she was in fact firmly holding onto his hard cock, even fondling and teasing it with her fingers as he stroked her anus with his. He tried to think of something to say that would explain why he was working his finger in and out of Tina's asshole, but he couldn't come up with anything. For the moment, he just let himself get lost in the pleasure of fucking Tina's little bottom with his finger while she playfully squeezed and groped his cock through his pants.

Gordon was himself lost in his own thoughts. He was just happy that both of them appeared to be momentarily preoccupied. He used the opportunity to reach into his jacket pocket and quickly stuff the handkerchief down his pants. He knew that the presence of the handkerchief would have the effect of increasing the bulge in his pants but it at least offered some protection in case he had an "accident." Once the cloth was in place, he rested his hand on his erection and subtly caressed the head of his cock with a couple of his fingers, watching closely as Mr. Peters' finger repeatedly plunged in and out of Tina's little rosebud.

Mr. Peters then regained his composure. "Well, Gordon." Gordon quickly let go of his cock and turned his attention to his mentor. "As you can see, Tina has indeed let go of her hands." He stepped back from her (keeping his back to Gordon), forcing her to let go of his cock. He knew that if he let their play continue much longer he would cum in his pants, and that he could not explain to Gordon. However, he did keep his finger stuck up Tina's butt.

Tina was disappointed that he had pulled away. She was enjoying playing with his big, manly cock as she felt his finger up her rectum. She was imagining that it was in fact his cock stuck up inside. However, she returned to her submissive position, grasping her hands behind her knees.

"Tina, I think you should now take the most revealing posture, touching your toes."

Tina turned to look at Mr. Peters. She had a frown on her face but it quickly turned to a grin as she saw his evident erection. It was fun realizing how her mock spanking was turning him on. She now gladly bent over her full length to touch her toes.

"Tina, put your legs together for this one. You can let your panties fall."

Tina liked the fact that she was now going to be even more revealing, but it was difficult touching your toes with your legs together, particularly when they had to be straight and stiff. In addition, Mr. Peters was keeping his finger up her bottom. As she tried to get a comfortable posture, he pulled and twisted on her butt, causing her bottom and legs to make awkward adjustments. She felt like giving him a little playful slap on his erection to make him behave, but it was evident that he was the one in charge.

Mr. Peters pulled up on her butt with his finger, causing her to raise up on her toes.

"Mr. Peters!" Tina exclaimed in protest, her pigtails swinging with her movements. He wasn't hurting her but it certainly wasn't dignified.

Gordon was now openly stroking the head of his cock, occasionally squeezing and fondling as well. His eyes were glued to Tina's exposed butt and cunt, but he also occasionally gave quick glances to Mr. Peters, and always kept a view of him in the periphery of his vision.

"Mr. Richards," Mr. Peters explained, "When she is like this, she is probably the most fully exposed."

Gordon couldn't agree more. He couldn't see much of her asshole, as Mr. Peters' hand was blocking that view, but he had a clear view of her downy cunt mound, watching her prance around as Mr. Peters manipulated his finger in and around her rectum. She kept trying to touch her Mary Janes, but as soon as she managed to make contact, her pigtails touching them as well, he would pull or twist his finger, causing her to again lose balance.

"You know, Mr. Peters, you can't spank me very well with your finger up there."

"Well, Tina, you make another good point. Let's move to Gordon's chair for a couple more positions. Gordon, if you wouldn't mind, I will need to use your chair. You can move to the easy chair over here."

"Yes sir!" Gordon exclaimed, quickly standing but first going to Mr. Peters' desk to get his books. He put them in front of his crotch as he moved to the easy chair.

Mr. Peters then helped Tina stand and turned her toward the chair. He prodded her to move forward with his finger, enjoying her blundering movements. She continued to keep her skirt raised and panties tangled around her ankles. It was frankly more difficult to walk with the panties at her ankles than at her knees, as they occasionally grabbed an ankle or foot as she tried to take a step forward. And, on top of all that, Mr. Peters kept his finger stuck up her ass, using it to point her in the right direction and encouraging her to move forward. Tina felt very silly and infantile, but she still didn't mind. She knew that Mr. Peters was having fun, and she enjoyed being his little pixie. She even exaggerated her difficulty, taking babyish steps and hops, occasionally protesting as he poked up her rectum with his finger.

Mr. Peters was keeping his finger up her ass in part to keep her body close to his. This way Gordon would be unlikely to see his evident erection. When they got to his chair, he move around her, rotating her with his finger, using her as a cover as he sat down. Once seated, he said. "Alright Tina, bend over."

Tina bent over in front of him. "Spread your cheeks." She tossed her skirt over her back and spread her cheeks, looking into the eyes of Gordon across the room. He had again crossed his legs, but it was evident to her what he was up to. She smiled. He finally smiled back, and gave his erect cock a squeeze through his slacks. She raised her eyebrows as if she was shocked. She didn't say anything though, knowing that he would be embarrassed if Mr. Peters knew. Gordon briefly showed her his erection. She smiled again.

Mr. Peters was himself engrossed in his own view. He was indeed a lucky man. This cute little girl was bent over him, spreading her cheeks to give him a delectable view of his finger stuck in her butt. Mr. Peters then bent his finger a little and pulled it out with a sudden pop. Tina's mouth opened up in surprise and Gordon's smile grew in appreciation.

"Alright, Tina, across my lap," Mr. Peters ordered.

Tina's look of surprise turned to a smile. She stood, being sure to keep her skirt raised to provide Gordon an open view of her tender cunnie. She then shuffled over to the side of Mr. Peters, keeping her panties around her ankles, and then leaned over his lap to get into position.

She liked this position the best of all. She could now show Mr. Peters her bare bottom, as well as feel his big manly stiffy in his pants. She took her time trying to get into a comfortable position, using the opportunity to enjoy the feel of his stiff cock against her tummy and thighs.

For awhile Mr. Peters let her move about, enjoying the view of her fanny bouncing around, getting occasional glimpses of her cunnie peaking out between her thighs and, of course, the feel of his cock rubbing against her. He eventually though exerted his authority. "Tina, put your hands out in front of you on the floor."

Tina tried to obey him, but her arms were too short. "I'm too little for that, Mr. Peters. I can't reach the floor." She waved her hands around to demonstrate her point, almost falling off his lap.

Mr. Peters quickly grabbed her before she slipped off, enjoying the excuse to snatch hold of her tight bum. "Well, you have to hold on to something," taking the opportunity to squeeze her peanut cheeks.

Tina had a good idea. She began to move her arm back to grab hold of his erect cock. Mr. Peters, however, knew that this would be too obvious to Gordon. He stopped her. "Hold onto the legs of the chair, Tina."

Tina frowned, but obeyed.

Mr. Peters took a moment to enjoy the view. He used his left hand to hold onto her waist, his right hand to explore her bottom, looking so babyish across his lap.

Gordon was very jealous, now realizing though that he looked forward to the time when he would be in charge. He could tell that Mr. Peters' attention was focused on Tina's butt, as was his own. He used his left leg to hide the view of his erection, and his right hand to openly play with himself.

Mr. Peters then provided a series of spanks. He didn't hit her at all hard, but each swat did provide a nice splat as his bare hand hit her fleshy cheeks.

Tina squealed in protest. "Mr. Peters, stop that, it stings! You're so mean!" She furiously kicked her legs. "This isn't fair. You shouldn't be doing this to me. Sir, I'm a big girl now. You shouldn't see me like this!" She really wasn't upset, but she enjoyed playing the part.

Mr. Peters continued to smack her thirty, forty times. He wasn't keeping count. He was just enjoying the sight of her wiggling around on his lap, stimulating his cock with her movements, revealing her little cunnie lips when she jumped, and watching her bum slowly turn an apple red.

When he finally stopped she jumped off his lap, grabbing hold of her stinging bum, furiously rubbing her reddened cheeks to try to sooth the stinging. She scowled at him. "That stung, Mr. Peters." However, her expression quickly turned more favorable, not able to keep a straight face at the sight of Mr. Peters trying to hide his notable erection. Fortunately, she was standing between him and Gordon, although Gordon wasn't particularly interested in Mr. Peters' crotch. His eyes were fixed on Tina rubbing her bottom under her skirt.

"One last position," Mr. Peters indicated. He took Tina's arm and gently drew her toward him. She let go of her bottom. "Step out of your panties, Tina." She obeyed, like a good girl, and kicked them off to the side when she was done.

Gordon watched her panties fling away, thinking it would be nice if he could hold them for her.

"Get on my lap, Tina, facing me; one leg on either side of the chair."

Tina liked this position even better. She straddled his lap, and put her hands on his shoulders. The position was very reminiscent of the previous night, a fact that was not unnoticed by Mr. Peters. She looked lustily into his eyes.

Mr. Peters kept his eyes fixed on her eyes as he raised her skirt, exposing her young, soft cunt. He briefly looked at it and then smiled at her.

She very quietly whispered, "I'm all wet, Mr. Peters."

He tucked the front of her skirt into her waistband and then raised the back as well, keeping his eyes fixed on hers. It was now Gordon's turn to smile, as he was again provided with a very nice view of her butt with her legs widely spread. Mr. Peters tucked the back of the skirt into her waistband as well. He then wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her toward him, bringing her naked cunt against his erect cock. She wrapped her arms around his head and openly sighed in pleasure. He then proceeded to lay on a series of swats onto her naked butt with his right hand.

She pulled his head into her blouse, crushing his face into her small apple breasts. He kissed an erect nipple through her blouse and then buried his face in her little boobs, continually providing little swats on her bare rump. She responded by pushing her cunt into his cock, and began to openly rub and massage his stiffness with her bare cunt. Mr. Peters could even feel the lips of her cunt parting as she pressed her young pussy hard against his shaft. She was jerking him off with her cunt.

Gordon began to furiously stroke and rub his cock through his pants. The spanking now looked so overtly sexual. He could see her bottom grinding against the lap of Mr. Peters. He wondered, but did not care, if Mr. Peters had an erection as well. He only knew that he had one and that he wanted relief. The only sounds in the room were the smacking of Mr. Peters' hand on her bare fanny, as well as the whimpers and moans of Tina as she received the stinging swats, grinding her aroused wet young cunt into the hardness of Mr. Peters.