The Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon imagined that she was sitting on his own lap, rubbing her little cunt on his cock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was the sweet, innocent Tina; she looked like she would never have sex, and now she was naked from the waist down, grinding herself on the lap of Mr. Peters like a wanton stripper who was getting off squirming on the hard cock of her customer. Tina would never doing anything like that, but there she was, and right in front of him, showing him her bare ass and cunnie, openly groaning and thrusting in sexual arousal.

Gordon stiffened, feeling his orgasm about to burst. He let it happen, reluctant but also relieved, and then felt the spurting again and again into the handkerchief that he had stuffed down his pants. His eyes instinctively half-closed with pleasure. With each spurt he could feel the increasing wetness in his pants and waved of pleasure through his body. If they saw this it would be terribly embarrassing but the pleasure and relief felt so good. He imagined that he was cumming into the hand of the stripper Tina or, perhaps, even better, the little wet cunt of the student Tina as she ground her cunt down into his lap. His hearted pounded as he shot his cum into his shorts. The spurting felt so good. A rush of warmth swept over him. He was left with an intense feeling of relief and pleasure, as well as substantial wetness in his crotch.

He turned his attention back to his professor and Tina. He could see that she was clearly very aroused. She was wiggling her bottom on his crotch as he continued to smack her bottom, crushing his face into her breasts. But, then, Mr. Peters stopped and pushed her back.

Mr. Peters stopped her because he knew that he was himself close to cumming. He pushed her back to check himself and catch his breath. Tina was also breathing heavily. He could see her little breasts rapidly rising and falling through her white blouse. He realized that the last time she was on his lap, it had been just the opposite: naked tittles and covered cunt. Either way was tremendous.

But he realized that he could not finish this with Gordon present. He didn't want Tina to leave. He did want to finish, but what to do about Gordon? He looked past Tina at Gordon sitting across the room. He realized that he hadn't said anything to him or heard anything from him for a bit of time.

"Gordon, any questions?"

"Uh, no sir, no, I think this has been very helpful."

Mr. Peters noticed the past tense. He grabbed at the opening.

"Excellent, well, why don't you review the notes you've taken, and we can discuss it further tomorrow?"

Gordon was equally glad to be given an opening to leave. His cock had now shrunk. He no longer had to be worried about revealing his erection, but he wasn't sure that the handkerchief had caught everything. He grabbed his books and put them in front of his crotch as he stood up.

"Absolutely sir. I will just take off for now, unless you still need me?" He wished he hadn't said that, it was just force of habit.

Tina turned around, swinging her pigtails, her face clearly flushed. "Was this helpful to you, Mr. Richards?" She smiled at him with her babyish face, clearly flushed with excitement.

Gordon took a chance. "'Gordon,' you can call me 'Gordon,' Tina." He felt it was only appropriate, given what he had just seen; and done. Many of the graduate students preferred to be on a first name basis with their students, as they were not much older.

Tina smiled at him. "Well, I'll call you Gordon when it's just the two of us, but maybe I should still say Mr. Richards in class?" She tried to make her bangs more presentable, but her hair was clearly disheveled.

Gordon smiled back. "Sure, that would be fine."

Mr. Peters could tell that they were making a bit of a connection. He didn't mind. He knew that Tina was much too young for him. Gordon would in fact make a good catch for her, and vice versa. He liked the fact that he might have inadvertently served as a matchmaker. He asked, "Do you think you might need some more practice, Gordon?" as he moved the fingers of his left hand in between Tina's legs to lightly stroke her soaking wet cunt, outside of the sight of Gordon.

Tina jumped. She felt flustered but added, "Yes, certainly, Mr. Richards, I mean, Gordon, I would be happy to help."

Gordon was excited by the prospect, in fact, feeling a bit of new arousal in his tired, worn out cock. But, he also realized that he wanted to quickly get out of there before they noticed any moisture. "I would be very grateful, Tina, that would be excellent." He hesitated. Nobody said anything. Mr. Peters did not want to encourage him to stay longer, and Gordon took the cue.

"Excellent, well, I will take off. I will see you tomorrow, Mr. Peters, and I will give you a call, Tina." She gave him a big grin and waved goodbye, her pigtails dancing as she sat lewdly on Mr. Peters' lap, her bottom fully exposed. He left the room and headed directly for the lavatory.

Tina then turned to Mr. Peters and said, "I want you to do it to me, Mr. Peters."

Mr. Peters was very tempted and flattered, but he knew it was wrong. "Tina, I really shouldn't. I am your teacher, and I am so very much older than you. It would not be appropriate."

"But is this really appropriate?" she asked, fondling his erect cock through his pants.

He closed his eyes with the pleasure of her contact. He then opened them. "No, I suppose it is not, but it is still short of intercourse." She squeezed him, and he had to pause.

He tried to speak forcefully. "You should save that for a boy your own age, someone with whom you could develop a real, lasting relationship."

"Maybe somebody like your assistant, Mr. Peters?" she said teasingly, leaning into him to rub her little nose against his much bigger nose.

He laughed. "That would be up to you, Tina. Gordon though is a very responsible young man. He will someday make someone an excellent husband."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asked in mock surprise.

"No, no. I want you to stay here with me. I'm just saying that I don't think we should actually do it."

Tina slumped in his lap, realizing that he was quite serious about this. She looked at him for awhile, and then slid entirely off his lap onto the floor.

Mr. Peters was surprised at this. He didn't actually want her to leave. He figured they could do other things.

But, she slid back onto his carpet. She then spread her legs, showing him her wet, downy, virginal cunt. "Can't you put it in here just for a little while?" she asked coquettishly, stroking the lips of her cunt with her finger.

He shook his head, but he also put his hand on his stiff cock. She could tell that he was ambivalent.

"You don't have to keep it in there. Just put the top part in. I just want to feel what it would be like to have it in there, just for a little while," she held up her thumb and index finger to indicate a tiny amount.

He didn't know if she was being entirely honest, but it didn't matter. He knew that once he was in, even partially, he probably wouldn't stop. He again shook his head, but he lightly felt his cock.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. It will be our secret." He didn't say anything. "You could just rub it around on the outside."

That sounded alright to him. He would enjoy immensely the feel of his cock on her cunt. He applied more pressure to his dick.

"And if it slips in, then that will be ok, you won't have to keep it in long. Just a quick feel."

That ended that idea. She was right. If they started rubbing their naked cock and cunt against each other, it wouldn't stop there

Tina then rolled over onto her stomach and raised her bottom into the air. She turned her head back to Mr. Peters and asked, "What about here? That wouldn't be like real sex if you put it here."

Mr. Peters smiled, deciding to tease her a bit. "Where? What do you mean 'here'?"

She gave him a frustrated and embarrassed look. "You know where, Mr. Peters." She pretended to glare at him in frustration. "In my bottom, silly. You could put your thing in my bottom." She wiggled it. "You've been spanking her so long, I think she deserves it."

Mr. Peters did not express any objections.

Tina continued, "It won't be like real sex. I will still be a virgin." She brought her two hands back to her cheeks and spread them apart. "See? I'm even still all gushy from the lotion." She squeezed and released her sphincter muscles, trying to entice him with the sight.

Mr. Peters eyes were instantly drawn to her little puckered asshole. She was right again. She would still be a virgin. He would not in fact be going all the way with her, and the sight of her asshole winking at him was very enticing. He got the lotion that was still sitting on the floor. Tina spread her legs farther apart to make room for him. She also drew her ass up higher and shifted her shoulders to get into a good position.

Mr. Peters unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Tina could not see what he was doing but felt considerable excitement at the sound of his undressing. She knew that he was taking off his pants to do her. The thought was very exciting. Mr. Peters was going to do it to her. She rested her head into the carpet, waiting for his hard cock to enter her yielding body.

Mr. Peters removed his pants and got in between Tina's legs. He paused to admire the sight of her upraised teenage butt, willingly displayed and opened for a violation by his now freed, rampant cock.

Tina looked back at him. His large, hard cock looked to her to be waving threateningly as it jutted from his body, like a battering ram ready for attack.

Mr. Peters applied additional lotion onto his cock, enjoying the sensation of its cool, slippery wetness as he massaged it into his shaft and over the knob. He thought that perhaps he might just jerk off onto her butt, covering her fanny with ropes of his creamy seed. It would be a delightful experience. But, he knew he didn't want to stop there. They both wanted more. He got down onto his knees and squirted some lotion onto her asshole.

Tina smiled with the sensation of the cool, thick lotion squirting onto her anus. It felt naughty, and the naughtiness was so sexy. She shifted her hands to get a better grip on her spread cheeks. She even tried to suck some of the lotion into her rectum with her anus.

Mr. Peters enjoyed the sight of her preparation, particularly the ineffective effort to draw lotion inside simply through the actions of her sphincter. He took hold of his cock with his right hand and leaned into her. He placed the head of his cock against her anus. Tina momentarily tensed.

"Tina, you will need to do your best to just relax. Your instinct will be to resist, but if you just accept the pressure I will be able to get inside. Once the head is in, the rest will be easy."

"Will it hurt, Mr. Peters?" She could feel herself getting further aroused with the touch of the head of his cock at her opening. She even lightly circled her butt, caressing the knob with her anus, as she had previously done with her cunt, although this time with less intensity.

"I have to be honest, Tina. It might hurt a bit as you stretch to accept it. It will mostly be though just an intense pressure, but if it does hurt, just let me know and I will stop."

Tina felt apprehensive. She wondered if she was making a mistake. But, she wanted to receive Mr. Peters' cock, to have sex with him, even though this wouldn't be real sex. "OK, Mr. Peters. I'm ready."

Mr. Peters then leaned up and forward, aiming his cock down into her ass. He pushed down hard.

"Umph!" Tina instantly exclaimed, immediately letting go of her cheeks to brace herself on the floor with her hands. She realized that his dick was much bigger than his finger. The pressure was very intense. She could feel much of his weight directed specifically to her asshole, which didn't want to yield to his considerable force and girth. She concentrated on relaxing but relaxation was not consistent with her feelings. Her face was contorted with the struggle of accepting the crushing insertion. "Mr. Peters, I don't know about this." Her doubts were evident in the tone of her voice.

Mr. Peters could tell that this was going to be a bit difficult. This was not the first time he had anal sex, but never with someone this small. "You can use your hands to brace yourself. I will take care of your bottom."

"Thank you sir," she gasped.

Mr. Peters got a tight hold of her cheeks. He spread them a bit, but he knew that the real work would be hers. His job was to just provide a constant and strong thrust. She had to yield and tolerate the considerable stretching of her anus. He pushed down hard, her anus beginning to widen. He gripped tightly on her butt, keeping her anus well centered on his cock.

"Oh my goodness," Tina exclaimed, "You're so very big, Mr. Peters. So large; I don't think I can do it." She was not playing a role. It reminded her of the time she had eaten and eaten all evening during Thanksgiving and then the family left early the next morning to make the long drive home. They stopped twice on the way for bathroom breaks. She had to go bad but each time she was too disgusted by the dirty stalls. They even ate large turkey sandwiches during the long drive. By the time she was able to evacuate her bowels she felt she was fully stuffed. She had to go real, real bad but the shit wouldn't come out. The first one seemed actually too big to let out. She kept pushing and pushing but she couldn't open up far enough. She even inserted a finger to try to break it up or pry it out. When it did eventually emerge, it even seemed to get stuck halfway. Her face contorted in pain as she strained to shove it out. When she finally was able to force it out, she couldn't resist looking to see how big it was. She embarrassed herself by looking but it was in fact quite a big turd. Now, the memory returned and she realized that the head of Mr. Peters cock was probably even bigger. She shifted her body to make it easier for him to aim downward and she let her bowels relax.

Mr. Peters felt the yielding of her sphincter. He took the opportunity to press even harder. He essentially just let his large weight push his cock down into her ass.

Tina groaned as her his thick knob plunged inside. She even felt some tinkling of pee being released from her vagina. "Mr. Peters, oh my, I can't control myself."

"Just relax, Tina, just let it happen."

"But I think, oh my, sir, I just peed, Mr. Peters, on your carpet. Oh goodness." She used one hand to cover her face and the other to grab her cunt. Her pussy was indeed wet, with more than just the moisture of her arousal. She was mortified. She could even feel a dribble moving down a thigh. She thought she might cry.

"It's alright, Tina, just let it go, let it happen, I'm almost in." He let go of her cheeks, using one hand to brace himself on the floor as he crouched over her and the other to grasp her hand that was on her cunt. He pushed down hard and burst through.

Tina gasped with relief as she felt the head slip through her anal ring. Her sphincter then clasped shut on his shaft. She could feel the large bulb of his cock head pushing against her rectum. She enjoyed it. It was an intense stress in her rectum but it was no longer painful; now it just felt sexual; so personal, so intimate, to have Mr. Peters cock inside her butt, to be receiving his large manly cock. She felt like a real woman; she had Mr. Peters' cock inside her.

Mr. Peters paused. He removed her hand from her cunt, letting her again brace herself. He replaced it with his own and then began to caress the lips of her cunt. "You're so sexy, Tina. You're so tight. It feels wonderful."

"Thank you, Mr. Peters. I like it too. You feel so big inside me."

Mr. Peters remained still, not trying to push himself in any deeper. He continued to explore the lips of her cunt.

Tina sighed in pleasure. "I'm sorry for peeing on your carpet, Mr. Peters. I really am. I will clean it up."

Mr. Peters knew she was embarrassed. He leaned down and kissed her on her shoulder and the back of her neck. "Tina, you must never feel embarrassed with me. It was a very natural thing to do. It was what you had to do to let me in. Personally, I think it was sexy."

Tina smiled and grasped his left hand in her own. She thought, 'Mr. Peters is so understanding, so mature.' She gave a little push of her butt toward his cock.

Mr. Peters responded by pushing back. He began to move his hips forward and backward, slowly pushing his cock deeper inside and then pulling it back out, never so far though to remove any part of the head of his cock.

Tina groaned with pleasure. She closed her eyes to relish the sensations. Her pussy was very wet with stimulation. His fingers felt so tender on her cunt, and his cock was now actually inside of her. She was now doing it with Mr. Peters, her fantasy was now reality.

Mr. Peters was careful to keep the speed and depth of his thrusts conservative. She was incredibly tight. Her sphincter was clasped down hard on his shaft and he could feel the walls of her rectum on the head of his cock as he moved in and out. It was not so moist or so fully encapsulating as a cunt but it was still very stimulating. It was also uniquely erotic to be up her butt. It was a very dirty thing to be doing, and he was doing it with such a pure, innocent girl, the sweet little Tina. He wondered if the real Gidget would have ever let her boyfriend fuck her in the butt. He would have loved to fuck Gidget in the butt, but fucking Tina in her ass was certainly just as good.

He lovingly caressed her cunt. He moved his index finger up to her clit and began to make circular motions and pressures. Tina moaned with pleasure. He then moved his fingers down and up her slit to work his way into the opening of her cunt.

"Mr. Peters, oh my, that feels so good," she whispered.

"You're so wet, Tina, so aroused, and you have taken me all inside you. I can't tell you how good it feels. I want to fuck you so bad."

"Oh yes, Mr. Peters, please do, please fuck my bottom." She was a bit bashful to use such dirty language. She never used that word in her daily language and certainly wouldn't use that word in the presence of a teacher, but Mr. Peters used it first, and it seemed kind of right at the moment. He was in fact fucking her.

Mr. Peters increased the rate of his thrusting. His eyes traveled to her asshole. Her anus was stretched quite wide. It looked like she had a large pipe stuck up her ass. He knew it must be hard for her to take him, but that made it all the more exciting. Her little fanny, hardly bigger than his hands, was receiving his large, thick cock. He increased as well his manipulations of her cunnie. He repeatedly pushed a finger into the opening of her cunt, feeling as well its own tightness and reluctant yielding. As he entered, her cunt wrapped tightly around his finger, like a slick, thick elastic glove. He did not push in deeply, not wanting to overstep his bounds. He could hear the sounds of her wetness, the squishy noises as he fingered her cunt. He then moved his finger back to her clit, massaging her button with his warm wet finger.

Tina's rate of breathing was growing increasingly rapid. She was now openly thrusting her butt with the plunging of his cock. The feelings were ecstatic. She was being fucked in both holes; fucked in both holes by Mr. Peters. She knew that she was acting obscenely but she didn't care. She just gave herself over to the pleasures of his cock in her ass and his finger in her cunt. "Mr. Peters, I'm going to cum, I know it, I'm going to cum." She then moved her hips rapidly, like she was a rutting animal, a dog that wanted to do nothing more than cum within the next few seconds. She thrust her hips in quick short movements against his cock and finger.