The Lessons Ch. 12

Story Info
Teddy has a hard day.
18k words
4.55
106.8k
17

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 12 of a series. If you like this story, I encourage you to read earlier chapters as they can help understand characters and context. In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this series, and I would be happy to hear your suggestions for how to improve or develop it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It had been days since Penny had helped Teddy with Miss Harding (see Chapter 10). He no longer felt ashamed or humiliated by his public spanking (see Chapter 2), and his relationship with Penny was developing well. His sexual awakening was growing much more rapidly and exotically than he would ever had imagined. He was repeatedly surprised at what she wanted them to do.

However, one morning he felt that he experienced a bit of burning as he peed. He naturally wondered if perhaps he had caught some sort of sexually transmitted disease. He decided that it would be best to visit the college clinic prior to his first class. He was very embarrassed at having to admit to this possibility but he knew that this was the responsible thing to do. If he did have a disease he dreaded having to tell Penny. Maybe he would even have to tell Miss Harding. That would be particularly difficult.

He arrived at the clinic precisely at 730AM, just as it opened. He whispered his concern to the receptionist. She instructed him to go to the lab down the hall to provide a urine sample, and then return to the clinic. He would be able to see the doctor as soon as he arrived later that morning.

He went to the lab. He was provided with a little plastic cup and told to go to the bathroom, pee a bit into the toilet, and then provide a good sample in the cup. He did as he was told, noticing that he no longer felt any burning. He considered just leaving, figuring that it was a false alarm. However, he knew that would be irresponsible. He returned to the clinic to wait for the doctor.

The receptionist told him that the doctor might not in fact arrive until 900AM. That would be a problem for Teddy, as his first class was at nine. However, he knew he should wait.

At a quarter after eight, the receptionist told him that he could go to room 10C. When he got there, Miss Lanning was waiting for him. Miss Lanning was a clinic nurse.

"Teddy, have a seat. I understand you have some concerns." She motioned him to sit in the chair by her desk.

He hesitated. Teddy was disappointed that the doctor was still not in. Nurse Lanning sense his disappointment.

"I understand that you want to see the doctor, Teddy, but he doesn't come in until nine, and this is a matter that is well within my expertise. Please, don't be concerned. We will have you taken care of and out of here well in time for your morning class."

Teddy was happy about that. He didn't really mind seeing a nurse rather than a doctor. He just felt uncomfortable having to talk about his personal symptoms to a female. Even if she was a doctor it would still have been uncomfortable. But, he knew that he shouldn't let such things bother him. After all, girls had to do this all the time with male doctors. He sat down and explained his symptoms. He emphasized, though, that the burning may have already gone away.

Miss Lanning smiled. She had decided to see Teddy in part because his lab results had already come back negative. She figured that there was no reason that he in fact really had to see a doctor, and now she was certain. She explained to Teddy that sometimes a boy can experience burning during urination right after a shower due to soap or some other form of irritant. She also informed him of the negative lab finding. She could see that he was very relieved.

"Wow, that's great doctor, I mean, nurse. I was really worried."

"Yes, I could tell. Is this the first time you have been sexually active, Teddy?" Nurse Lanning wondered if he was being overly nervous about symptoms due to his age and inexperience.

Teddy flushed and looked down. He didn't like admitting this to a woman, particular to Nurse Lanning. Miss Lanning was rather young, probably only recently getting her degree. Plus, she was very attractive. She had pretty blue eyes with nicely curved lashes that appeared to require no make-up to draw your attention. When she smiled, you could not help but feel your heart soften. Her skin was smooth and pure, her cheeks a healthy red. She wore her blonde hair back in a pony tail. She was diminutive in height, only a bit over five feet, very slim, but with quite obviously prominent breasts.

Her figure was well displayed in her tight, white nurse's uniform. Teddy was having a difficult time not glancing at her snugly wrapped breasts pushing out through her uniform. However, when he looked at her eyes he just noticed how pretty she was. When he brought his eyes down, he noticed how much her skirt had ridden up her legs, well past her knees to show him much of her thighs, wrapped snugly in her white stockings. This early in the morning he was even picking up the scent of her shower and perfume. He could feel his cock responding.

"Uh, yes, really, just though, you know, just one person." That wasn't entirely true but there was no way he was going to tell her about Miss Harding.

"Well, Teddy, you know that one person is enough to catch something. I think, though, that you are probably fine, but let's take a look to be sure." She began to put on antiseptic gloves.

Teddy looked surprised and nervous. He hadn't thought about the fact that he would have to show himself to her.

"Is this really necessary? I mean, the test was negative."

"I'm sure that you have nothing to worry about, Teddy, but it would be irresponsible of me not to be certain. It is always necessary to have a visual exam to be sure that there are no external lesions or sores. Don't be embarrassed. I have done this with many young men." She smiled sweetly at him, naturally fluttering her eyelashes. That didn't really help.

Teddy stood up, sighed, undid his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. This was quite embarrassing. He wasn't at all big and he didn't like the idea of a pretty woman looking at him there so closely.

He was glad though that he had not let his thoughts linger on her attractiveness. It would have been really embarrassing to have had an erection! He would have had to come up with some excuse if that had happened. He knew he had swelled a little bit as his eyes traveled across her gorgeous figure but he was actually glad about that. A little bit of swelling would make him look bigger. He looked nervously down at his penis as it was revealed.

Miss Lanning smiled to herself. She could tell that he was a bit aroused. His penis wasn't just hanging there. It had a subtle bit of elevation. She told him to stand right in front of her so that she could get a closer look. Teddy cleared his throat and shuffled forward a few steps through his dropped trousers and boxers so that he stood directly in front of her.

"Yes, that's good a boy, Teddy." She leaned forward to provide a close inspection.

Teddy gulped as he watched her pretty face lean in to just inches from his penis. He felt her breath wash across the sensitive head of his cock. His muscles twitched nervously as her soft fingers gently grasped the stem.

Miss Lanning noticed the tension. She found it cute. Teddy was a good looking boy. She knew that there really wasn't anything wrong with him. She decided to have a bit of fun. "Who is the lucky girl, Teddy?"

Teddy looked away and blushed. He knew that if he did have a disease the clinic would need to know the name. He had been told about this during the college orientation. "Penny, Penny Hill."

Miss Lanning looked up at him and smiled, still holding his penis in the fingers of her left hand, lightly stroking the head with the index finger of her right hand, as if she was feeling for a lesion or sore, but the touch was more sensuous than clinical. "Penny Hill; that's nice. She is a very pretty girl, Teddy. You must be very happy."

"Yes, uh, yes, I am ma'am." Teddy kept his eyes averted as he attempted to keep his thoughts averted from the sensation of her finger lightly feeling, perhaps even caressing, the head of his penis. He had heard stories of persons having erections during a doctor's exam and he was not about to become one of them.

"Is Penny a pretty girl, Teddy?"

Teddy felt very self-conscious. Penny was very pretty, at least to him. He had no trouble admitting that, but talking about how pretty she was, as an even prettier nurse was caressing the head of his penis seemed awfully arousing. "Yes ma'am," he said quietly, his eyes closing, trying to avoid thinking about Penny's attractive smile. "Now, Teddy, I will need to know what kind of things the two of you have done."

He looked at her in surprise. "Ma'am, I mean nurse, really?" The thought of having to do that was very scary. He was momentarily distracted from the sexual touch of Miss Lanning.

"Well, yes Teddy, of course." She smiled up at him, holding the stem of his cock between her thumb and forefinger, just inches from her red lips, as if she was about to kiss it. "Different sexual acts can result in different problems and, if I do find something, I will need to know for the record what kind of act was causal."

Teddy looked away again, a pained disappointment across his face. "Yes, Miss Lanning, I understand."

"So, Teddy, I assume that Penny only used her hand. If this was the case then I'm sure that you haven't contracted any diseases. The pain would simply be due to a minor lesion. Did she just play with your penis with her fingers?" she asked, nonchalantly drawing her thumb and finger up and down his shaft. She brought her left hand to his testicles and lightly caressed his hanging sack.

Teddy sighed. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the fact that she was talking about Penny giving him a handjob as she seemed to be doing it herself. "No, that wasn't all."

"Teddy!" Miss Lanning said, pretending to be shocked. "She didn't use her mouth on you, did she?" She brought the rest of her fingers around the shaft of his penis, noticing that it had thickened. She was really getting to him. She lightly squeezed his balls. Teddy whispered, "Yes, I'm sorry Miss Lanning, but, yes, I have to admit that she did."

Miss Lanning frowned in mock disapproval. "Teddy, I am very surprised. I understood you to be a good boy, and now I hear that you are making Miss Hill put her mouth on your penis."

Teddy looked at her directly to explain himself. "She didn't mind, Miss Lanning, really. In fact, I never even asked her to do it. She just went ahead and did it. Honest." He hoped desperately that she would believe him. He dreaded the thought that Miss Lanning might actually think that he would force a girl to give him a blow job. But, as he protested his innocence, he couldn't help but notice how close the head of his penis, his cock, was from her own full, red lips.

Miss Lanning met his eyes, pleased that she had gotten him to look directly at her. She smiled at him flirtatiously, fluttering her attractive eyes that she knew men found very appealing. Flirting with Teddy was not at all hard, holding his hardening dick just inches from her own appealing lips. "Well, Teddy, I know you are an honest boy. I am just so surprised that you and Penny would do such a thing." She suggestively licked her own lips as she looked into his eyes. "Do you like it when a girl puts her lips on your penis, Teddy?"

Teddy again turned his head away.

"Teddy, I want you to look me in the eyes. I want you to be honest with me. I am your nurse, and I need to know that you are being forthright and open."

Teddy rolled his eyes in nervous exasperation but turned his attention back to her. He again noticed how pretty she was. How could anyone not notice? The scent of her perfume drifted up. He could feel an arousal beginning to stir.

"That's better, Teddy." She released her tender hold on his testicles and once again began to lightly caress the head of his cock with her finger. "Did your penis get all big and hard when she put it in her little mouth?"

Teddy could see and feel his penis swelling. He desperately hoped that she would change the subject.

Miss Lanning kept her gaze focused on Teddy. "Don't look away, Teddy. Keep your eyes on me." She felt him hardening in her palm. She enveloped his entire shaft with her hand so his thickening wasn't so visually obvious. "Did you become hard when she used her lips and tongue on you?" She lightly pulled and stroked on his shaft with her right hand as she massaged the swelling head with the fingers of her left hand.

"Yes, ma'am," he groaned in embarrassment and tension.

"Was she holding onto to it with her hand while she licked and sucked you, Teddy?" "Yes," he said, trying not to notice how pretty Miss Lanning looked, how sexy she looked, holding his cock, circling a finger around and around the head of his cock, how sweet she smelled. It was just too much.

She let go of his cock. It was now almost fully erect. It stuck out well out from him, still a bit bent though, not yet standing up straight. "My goodness, Teddy, just talking about such dirty things makes you have an erection." She moved back, acting like she was surprised and shocked. She brought her right hand to her mouth, covering it as if she was confused and flustered. "Teddy, look at yourself, you're getting a boner right in front of me." She looked up at him as if she was astonished. "I just don't know what to say. No young man has ever gotten an erection in front of me. This is really very inappropriate, young man."

"Oh gosh, Miss Lanning, I am so sorry. I just couldn't help it. Please, I can get rid of it." He covered himself with his hands. "Just let me be alone for a bit. It will go down, I promise."

"Teddy, what would you do if you were alone? You want to masturbate? Right here in the clinic?" she asked incredulously. She folded her arms under her breasts, pushing them up a bit to give them more prominence, as if that was even necessary.

"Oh no, Miss Lanning." He seemed to be digging himself an ever deeper hole. Now Miss Lanning thought that he needed to jerk off in order to control himself. "I wouldn't do that. Honest. I just need some time, by myself."

"Don't you try to hide yourself, young man." She gently but firmly pulled away his hands, exposing his swollen cock. It was like a rubber pole, bent over as it stood out from him. "Do you always get erections during a physical?"

"No ma'am, really, I'm not like that." He felt terribly embarrassed.

"Teddy, I am a professional nurse. You can be honest with me. Some boys do have difficulty controlling themselves." She returned her finger to his cock, lightly tracing it along the shaft. He again looked away.

"Teddy, please, you must keep your eyes on me."

He looked back down at her. There was really no way he could deny his sexual feelings. Her eyes were so very pretty, and he liked the way her red lips seem to glisten. Her handling of his cock even seemed to be affectionate, if not sensual, as she delicately slid her fingers up and down the shaft as she talked.

"You're a horny little boy, aren't you, Teddy? You just can't help yourself."

He shook his head, but he couldn't deny how nice her finger felt. He could see that he was beginning to swell even further. "Well, I just don't know if I can continue to conduct this exam with you so shamelessly displaying yourself this way. It's very disrespectful, you know," as she continued to caress and fondle his shaft.

"I suppose though, Teddy, that it might in fact be helpful for you to have an erection, at least for the purposes of this exam. It will be much easier to detect abnormalities if the skin is pulled tight." She leaned back in her chair, as if considering various options. Teddy only wished that this would end soon.

"Yes, that's what we'll do. Teddy, I want you to get it fully erect for me."

"Miss Lanning!" Teddy exclaimed. "Here? Right in front of you?"

"Well, yes, of course young man. You're already half erect now. It shouldn't take much additional effort on your part. Go ahead now, be a good boy, and do what you need to do to give yourself a stiff member."

Teddy could feel his face becoming a deep red.

"I won't disturb you. I will work on my notes. You just do what you normally do when you play with yourself."

This was getting worse for Teddy. Now he had to even masturbate in front of her. Even Miss Harding hadn't made him do that. He looked at her pleadingly.

"Teddy, please, come on. I have other patients waiting. One of the other nurses, perhaps even the doctor, will shortly want to use this room."

He didn't need any more convincing. It was bad enough to have to humiliate himself in front of the nurse. He wasn't about to take the chance of someone else entering the room. He reached for his cock and began to stroke it.

Miss Lanning pretended to be looking at her notes, but she occasionally glanced at Teddy as he fondled and stroked himself. She had never seen a man, let alone someone as young as Teddy, jerk himself off. Her boyfriend was rather traditional when it came to sex. She had once suggested that they watch each other masturbate but he wouldn't do it. He said it was demeaning. She nevertheless did it for him, hoping that he would eventually join her. 'Men can at times be so hypocritical when it came to sex,' she thought.

Teddy at first tried to pretend that he was alone in his room at home. However, that was really impossible. The examining room was no bedroom. It was brightly lit and sterile. And, he would typically be lying down when he masturbated. Plus, he simply couldn't deny that he was doing it in front of the nurse. He turned his head away and closed his eyes, but he couldn't keep himself from feeling embarrassed and self-conscious. Miss Lanning couldn't resist half smiling as she watched Teddy play with himself. He was furiously working on his cock, just inches from her face. It was rather fun making him do that in front of her. She felt like a mother punishing a boy for abusing himself, making him do it in front of her to demonstrate how shameful it was to abuse yourself.

Teddy could hear the sound of his hand slapping against his skin, the tell-tale sound of rapid pounding that he at times feared could be heard through the walls of his bedroom, perhaps even heard by his parents or his older sister.

The thought of his sister brought back a memory. He recalled the time that his older sister did in fact walk in on him when he had failed to lock the door. She laughed uproariously at the sight of him lying on the bed, pounding away at his little hard dick. He had screamed in anger at her but the admission of being angry and embarrassed at being caught doing such a thing only added to her delight. In fact, she wouldn't even leave. He hid himself with his hands and demanded that she leave him alone, but she wouldn't go. She insisted that he finish his dirty deed right in front of her or she would go tell their parents what he was doing and then he would probably get into real big trouble. The thought of having to confess to his mother that he was masturbating seemed even worse. He knew that his mother would be very upset. She was very conservative and strict about such things. There was no telling what his mother might do. So, he did it. He jerked off right in front of his sister while she grinned and giggled, making fun of him the whole time. At first it was very difficult. He couldn't get his mind back on his fantasy. But, he then made up a new fantasy, and that was masturbating in front of his sister, in fact masturbating onto his sister, as if she was tied up and he was jerking off right into her face. She was taunting him, trying to stop him from cumming but it wasn't going to work. The sound of his sister's actual taunts then only helped to egg him on and he quickly came, spurting all over his chest, stomach, and fist. Some of it even splatted on his face. His sister covered her mouth in shock and quickly left the room. He subsequently wondered if perhaps it might be nice for her to catch him again sometime.