The Lessons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This memory did help. In fact, he opened his eyes and looked at Miss Lanning. Maybe it wasn't so bad jerking off in front of an attractive, sexy nurse. His cock was just inches from her pretty face. It was like when Penny jerked him off in front of Miss Harding, and Miss Lanning was even prettier. He could feel his cock quickly swelling at the thought of actually cumming in front of Miss Lanning, maybe even shooting his cum onto her face. He knew that Penny might be jealous or annoyed but this time it really wasn't his fault. He was being told to do it. His cock quickly reached its maximum erection, now standing straight up, rigid and stiff.

"Good boy, Teddy. You can stop now."

Teddy had no interest at this point in stopping. He was enjoying himself. But, he knew that he would probably have gotten into quite a bit of trouble if he had in fact spurted his cum on Miss Lanning. Miss Harding had been forced to take it. Miss Lanning would likely become enraged and get him into trouble. He stopped, enjoying at least the fact that he was proudly displaying his erect manhood right in front of the pretty blue eyes of Miss Lanning.

"Yes, now, let's take a look at this stiff fellow." Teddy grinned at her flattering remark.

Miss Lanning closely inspected each centimeter of his shaft. She moved in close, fondling his dick with her fingers in the process, studying intently the texture of his rigid cock.

Teddy was smiling broadly. He watched her breasts rise and fall through her tight uniform. As they fell he felt the soft warmth of her breath drift across the head of his cock.

She pulled down on the shaft, which was difficult for the both of them as he was so stiff. He had to bend over a bit to help. She carefully traced her finger along the bulb of his head, studying in particular the tender skin beneath the sulcus. Her eyes were just inches away.

Teddy imagined how fun it would be to just suddenly start spurting his load. The cum would smack hard right on her face, and maybe he wouldn't get into trouble. It wouldn't be like it was on purpose. He could claim that it was just an accident. She said herself that he was a horny young man. He began to imagine cumming and spurting his load all over her pretty face, trying to encourage himself to reach his orgasm. She was so very pretty, and smelled so nice, and the touch of her fingers felt so awfully good.

Suddenly, however, they heard a knock on the door, which then quickly opened. Nurse Benning poked her head through the door. Miss Lanning grasped firmly Teddy's cock in her hand, holding the bulk of it within her grasp, trying to hide it from view. Fortunately, Teddy's back was to the door and Miss Benning could only see his bare butt.

Miss Benning said, "I am sorry to interrupt, but Dr. Tibitt arrived early and he wanted me to let you know that he will shortly be needing this examination room, unless of course you need more time."

Miss Lanning, however, had an inspiration. She drew her hand down a bit, uncovering the head of his cock and, once again, lightly stroked the tip with the fingers of her other hand. Teddy looked down at her in shock. "No, we are just about finished, Nurse Benning, but perhaps I can consult with you with regard to young Mr. Newman here." She let go of his hard dick, grasped his hips with both hands, and firmly turned him so that he was facing sideways to the door. His erect cock was firmly jutting out from him. Teddy blushed furiously.

"Oh my gosh!" Miss Benning exclaimed, clearly in shock.

"Yes, you see my problem, nurse. This young man just can't seem to control himself. Please, come in and shut the door, we certainly don't want to embarrass anyone in the hallway who might walk by." Miss Lanning was having difficulty not breaking out in laughter. She and Miss Benning were in fact good friends and had joked privately among themselves on a number of occasions how much fun it was to perform physicals on the handsome young men. Miss Benning in particular enjoyed examining the men of the football team. She found their tough masculine bodies to be so appealing, even arousing, and it was good fun to have them fully within her control, standing naked before her as she carefully tested for hernias, at times even going so far as to exam their prostates. Miss Lanning and Miss Benning would often compare notes about the various strengths and weaknesses of the masculine physiques they had examined, giggling over their fantasies of perhaps even someday giving one of the young men an erection. Miss Benning could see that her friend had apparently taken the next step. Teddy was no football player but he was still a cute young man caught with an embarrassing boner.

"My gracious, young man," Miss Benning said, playing along. "Have you no shame? What would your mother think? Nurse Lanning, you must be simply mortified!" Miss Benning turned her head away in mock embarrassment but repeatedly stole glances at the befuddled and embarrassed boy.

"I am, yes, very much upset, Nurse Benning. I have been attempting to perform an exam for sexual problems and he just sprouted up as if he was visiting a house of prostitution. Do you think of nurses as whores, as objects of your perverse imagination young man?"

Teddy just shook his head in confused shame.

"Well, Nurse Lanning, I don't see how you can complete the exam when he is in this state of condition. I mean, I can hardly bear looking at his disgusting erection."

"Actually, Miss Benning, it was in fact easier to look for abnormalities when it is in an aroused state. I'm quite done now. He clearly has no signs of any problems and his urine specimen was normal." She turned to Teddy. "You are entirely well and healthy, Teddy, but I just don't know what to say about this ridiculous stiff organ of yours."

"It's actually easier to perform an exam when the male is in aroused state?" Nurse Benning asked. "I had never thought of that. Let me take a look."

"Certainly, Nurse." Miss Lanning placed her hands on Teddy's hips and directed him to walk toward Miss Benning.

Teddy, blushing profusely, moved toward Miss Benning, his stiff dick waving back and forth as he stumbled toward her with his feet tangled in his pants. When he was just a foot away, Miss Benning reached out and grasped his pole. She didn't even bother to put on a glove, feeling his dick with her bare fingers. She moved her hand about its length, studying its texture. Her efforts though were closer to a fondling than to a clinical examination. Teddy enjoyed immensely the feel of yet another woman's touch on his erection. There was something very arousing about his situation. Two adult women, and very attractive ones at that, were now playing with his stiffy. But, still, it was also awfully embarrassing and the way they were talking about him didn't help.

"Well, I do see what you mean. One can see and feel quite a bit better when it's so taut and engorged, but I must say that it's also a little uncomfortable to know that the boy is finding this to be sexually arousing." She turned her attention to Teddy. "You can control yourself, can't you young man. I mean, you are not going to ejaculate your sperm into my hand are you?"

"No ma'am," Teddy whispered. Teddy was now quite afraid that he would. He wanted his erection to go down but the actions of Miss Benning were making this very difficult. Though if he did have an orgasm then all of this would end quite quickly. He wasn't at all sure which direction he wanted to go.

Miss Benning squatted down in front him, providing him with a nice view down into the front of her uniform. Teddy could see a bit of her bra. He forced himself to look away. He knew it would not be at all a good idea to cum when his dick was pointed right at her face.

"It's not a particularly large erection, though, is it Nurse Lanning. Isn't this young man a little small for his age?" Miss Benning inquired, now firmly stroking his cock with her right hand as she held onto the cheeks of his bare ass with her left to steady herself.

Teddy's level of embarrassment increased further. He knew he was small. Penny didn't seem to mind, but he didn't like being reminded about it, particularly by attractive and mature ladies.

"Really nurses, I am really very sorry, it will never happen again, please, I will just go now, I can get rid of it, I will just go."

"I am not so sure we should let him leave like this, Nurse Lanning," Miss Benning suggested.

"What do you suggest, Nurse Benning?" Miss Lanning inquired. She actually wasn't too sure how to end this.

"Well, if this was my patient, I would give him a sharp spanking. I think a few smacks on his little bare bottom would teach him a lesson," she said, at the same time sweetly fondling the cheeks of his butt with her left hand, still running her right hand up and down his shaft, the red bulb of his cock appearing and disappearing in her tightly enclosed fist.

Teddy was now struggling to ignore the intense pleasure of her hand. If this lasted much longer he would have to cum. "I would agree with you, nurse, but we can't spank him here," Miss Lanning replied. "The walls of the examination rooms are much too thin for that. I'm certain that would draw attention and I would not want to embarrass him further." She would in fact love to embarrass him further but she knew that they would be the ones getting into trouble if somebody came in while they were spanking one of the male students.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right, but I'm not so sure that it's his feelings that we should be considering. He is clearly not being considerate of our feelings. Do you know, young man, that exhibitionism is a crime? You could be in a lot of trouble for this."

Teddy could feel the beginning signs of an impending orgasm. "Please nurse, please, stop, I don't think I can last much longer."

Nurse Benning immediately let go and brought her hand to her mouth in shock. Teddy's cock was very stiff; the head was a purple, angry bulb. "My goodness, Nurse Lanning, the young man is actually going to have an orgasm! He wants to ejaculate his disgusting sperm during a professional exam." She stood up and took Teddy by the arm over to the examining table. He stumbled along as best he could. The sudden end of her pounding fist, along with her sharp tongue, allowed him to regain control of his arousal. She bent Teddy over the end of the table, as if she was going to conduct a prostate exam.

"Well, I do have an alternative. Young man, keep yourself bent over. In fact, spread your cheeks for me."

Teddy felt mortified but he did as he was told. He reached behind himself and grasped his behind, pulling apart his butt cheeks, exposing to their view his puckered anus. This was something he had never done in front of a female before, not even Penny. He felt very vulnerable, exposed, and humiliated, bent over in front of two attractive nurses, spreading his cheeks wide while showing off his erection.

Nurse Lanning was now openly smiling as Teddy's face was buried in the mat of the examining table. Nurse Benning caught her eye and winked at her as she reached into one of the cupboards to remove a plastic bottle with a three inch tube sticking out. "Yes, this will do nicely. I believe that what this young man needs is a good enema." She brought out one of the fleet enema kits at times used before a proctology exam.

"What?!" Teddy exclaimed. He had never had an enema before. He knew that they could be painful but that wasn't really the worst of it. He certainly didn't want to be given an enema by two attractive nurses while they mocked him for having an erection.

"Excellent idea, Nurse Benning," Miss Lanning chimed in. "An enema is always good medicine. It's never harmful and it's appropriate to at times have a thorough cleaning. Here, I will help out." Nurse Lanning still had on her plastic examination gloves. She retrieved some lubrication from the desk drawer and applied it to her right index finger. She then stood next to Teddy and leaned onto his back with her bent left arm to keep him steady. She paused a bit to enjoy the sight of his young boyish bottom all spread open for her amusement. She openly smiled, suppressing a laugh as she brought the wad of lubrication to his fully exposed anus.

Teddy grimaced at the first touch and clenched his eyes shut, trying to shut out the embarrassing sensation and the knowledge of what was happening. He could at least take some comfort in finding that his erection was finally beginning to diminish.

Nurse Lanning worked her finger over and around his puckered asshole, enjoying the sensation of the innocent folds and crevices of the young man's butt hole. She forcefully shoved her finger deep into his ass.

Teddy jumped, not so much in pain but in discomfort and shock. He did experience some pain but it was from the head of his cock jamming into the metal side of the examination table. He still had quite a bit of erection left but he knew that this discomfort would soon get rid of it entirely, and there was substantial discomfort as the nurse worked her finger in and out of his asshole, even screwing it around, causing him to shift and squirm as he continued to keep his cheeks spread.

Nurse Benning brought her hand to her mouth to keep from laughing. She positioned herself directly behind Teddy, holding the enema bottle in her right hand. "Excellent, Miss Lanning, I think he's sufficiently lubed," she said, trying to keep the sound of delight from being evident in her voice.

Miss Lanning removed her finger. "Mr. Newman," she asked. "Have you had a good bowel movement today?"

Well, actually he hadn't. Usually he did have to go to the bathroom before class, but this morning he had come straight to the doctor's office. He hadn't thought that anything like this was going to happen, but did he really have to talk about this to them? He decided to lie. "Yes ma'am. Yes, I'm fine."

"Really?" Nurse Lanning replied, her skepticism evident in the tone of her voice. It seemed to me that you felt a little compacted in there. I could swear that I might have even felt some poop ready for discharge."

Teddy's erection was now dropping fast.

Nurse Benning then shoved the tube up his butt, causing Teddy to again jump and this time even quietly yelp in surprise. "Well," Miss Benning said, "I guess if you have recently evacuated then you will be able to take a good load." She tipped the bottle up and squeezed hard on the plastic, forcing the contents into his rectum.

Teddy grimaced. "Oh, my, oh gosh," he groaned, squirming as his rectum quickly filled with liquid.

"Now you keep a firm grip on the tube, Teddy, we don't want any accidents here in the examination room." Nurse Benning removed her gloves, reached around with her left hand and firmly grasped his cock, which was now almost fully limp. She wrapped her warm hand around its length and began to massage and stroke it back to erection. "We will need to keep you stiff as we insert the liquid, Teddy. Sometimes pressure on the prostate through an enema can cause involuntary emissions from the penis. I will need to keep track of this. Nurse Lanning, why don't you get a second bottle. I am sure that he can have a double enema, given that his bowels were so empty."

"Oh no, Nurse Benning," Teddy protested, "I don't know if I can take two of them. I really don't know."

"Now, don't you worry young man," Miss Benning reassured him, "We are professional nurses and we will take good care of you." She let go of the enema bottle, chuckled at the sight of it sticking out of his butt, and sweetly patted his behind as she fondled and stroked his slowly erecting cock. "Keep a good hold on the bottle, Teddy."

Nurse Lanning brought over a second bottle. "Teddy, I'm going to remove the first bottle, be sure to keep your sphincter clenched shut. If you have any leakage we will probably need to conduct further tests."

Teddy had no idea what these further tests might be but he sure wasn't going to take a chance on finding out. He gripped down hard with his anus as Nurse Lanning removed the tube, feeling at the same time his cock swelling in the sensual hand of Nurse Benning.

As soon as she removed the first bottle, Nurse Lanning inserted the second. She used both hands to squeeze down hard on the plastic container, forcing the second dosage into his rectum.

Teddy groaned, this time in considerable discomfort. He could feel pressure on his stomach. He felt like he had to go real, real bad. He let go of his butt cheeks and gripped the mat.

"Well, that's the second one," Miss Lanning reported. "I'm going to pull this one out now Teddy. You be sure to keep your little poop hole shut." She almost laughed out loud at her remark. She pulled the tube out. They both could see how tightly his butt cheeks were clenched. He was squirming a bit, which increased the stimulation and pleasure of Miss Benning's hand on his cock. However, she now let go of his dick as he was, once again, fully erect. They both stood back.

"Alright then, Teddy," Miss Lanning announced. "You are free to go. The examination and lab tests revealed no abnormalities. You have received a healthy enema and I believe you are ready now for your first class. Gee, in fact, you really don't have much time left to get there."

Teddy looked up at the clock. She was right. There was just 15 minutes before class. Fortunately the building was right next door but he obviously had to go to a bathroom first, and right away. He quickly stood up. The two nurses didn't hide the smirks on their faces as his cock waved around as he jumped and pranced, trying to keep his butt cheeks tightly closed as he untangled his boxers and pants from around his feet. They thought it would be fun to give him a couple of smacks but they knew that might be going too far. They also didn't want him to lose control, at least not until he got out of the clinic.

If Teddy looked them in the face he would have seen their bemused smiles but he felt too embarrassed to do so. He hastened to get his boxers and slacks back up and buckled. Unfortunately, his erection was notably evident through his loose boxers and slacks. Penny had made it clear to him that she liked him in boxers, as it made it easier for her to play with him whenever she got the inkling. "Uh, where can I go to the bathroom?"

"Well, Teddy, normally you could use the washroom right down the hall here, but I'm afraid that the physical plant staff are in there right now for repairs. The nearest restrooms are next door in the chemistry building."

Teddy rolled his eyes; could this get any worse? He was relieved though to finally be able to cover himself up and he knew that he was now going to be able to leave. It wouldn't be easy but he could probably make it to the chemistry restrooms and, frankly, they might be better. He knew that he would be making a lot of noise and he didn't much care for doing that right next to the waiting room.

"But, Teddy," Nurse Lanning interjected, "You will need to take these forms to the receptionist before you leave. All of the patients much check out before they go." She handed him the results of her examination and the lab findings.

"Yes ma'am," Teddy groaned, still not able to look them in their eyes. He grabbed the clinic and lab forms in his left hand, using his right hand to hold his textbooks closely against his crotch to hide his erection. He almost plunged out of the room, bent over in discomfort from the mild cramping and severe bloating.

It was a bit of a struggle to get to the receptionist's desk. He knew he looked immensely silly, clutching a textbook to his crotch and slumped over, walking in rapid but short steps. However, he was at least at a clinic. For all the persons sitting in the waiting room knew he had hurt his knee or something.