The Lessons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The receptionist though was a bit surprised at his posture and his apparent discomfort. He was fine when he came in. She figured though that he probably just received some painful shots, looks like even perhaps in his derriere.

Teddy pranced and jumped as she carefully looked over the forms. He wanted her to hurry so badly. He imagined how terrible it would be if he lost control of his bowels right there, in front of everybody. Actually, just thinking about it made it worse. He tried to take his mind off of it, but that wasn't easy. The good news is that his erection was now rapidly going back down, although his balls ached for relief. The receptionist finished with the forms and told him sweetly he was free to go, but noting that perhaps he better hurry if he had a 9:00 o'clock class.

Teddy exclaimed that he certainly did and dashed out of the clinic. He started to run to the next building but found that this made it harder to keep his anus tightly shut. He then reverted to walking real fast. He looked like someone in a walking race, taking very fast but short steps, his hips and arms going back and forth real fast. He hoped nobody that he knew would see him.

When he got to the restroom he quickly entered a stall, dropped his pants and relieved himself. It was a tremendous sense of relief, although very noisy and stinky. However, there was only one other person in the room and he hadn't recognized him, so it wasn't too bad. Normally it would still be very embarrassing, but in comparison to what he just went through, making sounds of diarrhea in front of a stranger was nothing.

The thought crossed his mind to relief himself sexually as well. His testicles felt quite full. They even hurt a bit. However, the stink of his evacuation wasn't particularly pleasing, to say the least, and he found that as soon as he thought he was finished he had to go again. By the time he felt confident to stop, he was already a few minutes late. He got dressed, cleaned up, and rushed to class.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After class Teddy went looking for Penny. He needed help. He needed reassurances about his masculinity, he needed his self-esteem to be rebuilt, he needed to find someone who would believe what had happened, and he needed to cum. His balls really ached. In an hour they would both be in their English Lit class. However, he knew that Penny often spent time in the quad beforehand, reading her romance novels. They put her in the right mood for English literature.

Penny, however, wasn't there. He looked around but she was nowhere in sight. He sighed in disappointment. Well, he would see her in class. In fact, it was perhaps best that she wasn't around. Once he told her what had happened she would want to do some crazy, risky sex thing. Actually, that wouldn't be so bad, but he also knew that he wouldn't be able to last long. He was not a particularly confident young man regarding his sexual abilities. He didn't like disappointing Penny. It was bad enough that he was so small. Premature ejaculation just made matters worse. So, he would at times jerk off prior to a date. He figured that would help him last longer. He was now in particularly tough shape after having been repeatedly stimulated short of orgasm by the two nurses. He decided to find a safe spot to take care of himself. He went to the gym.

Any private place would do. He decided to go to the one of the closets off of the gym floor. However, when he entered the gym he noticed that some of the cheerleaders were practicing their routines at the far side of the gym. This could be a fortunate turn of events. They hadn't seen him come in. He quietly snuck under the partially opened bleacher seats. He could easily see through the slits between the wood, yet be concealed enough that they would not notice him. He looked around to be sure that he was correct that they were the only ones in the gym.

They were indeed alone, and the only view of him would be just off to his left. He would be able to hear someone come in and could easily crouch down behind the supports to hide. He quietly put down his books and peaked through the slats to watch the girls practice.

The girls were Pam, Julie, Lisa, April, and Jackie. They were a sexy sight in their short colorful skirts that barely covered their red panties. He knew that they were not really panties, just part of the uniform. Nevertheless, it was fun to see them jump and twirl around, purposely letting their skirts fly up so that everybody in the school could get quick peaks underneath. The name, "Templeton," was proudly emblazoned across their young breasts. Pam and Jackie were particularly well endowed. Teddy wondered if they were even wearing bras today, as their boobs seemed to be flouncing around much more than during a football or basketball game. His cock quickly swelled at the sight. He unzipped his pants and reached in to fondle his growing cock.

It did not take him long to get hard. He again checked to be sure that he was alone. He was now glad that he was wearing the boxers as he easily extracted his erect cock through the flap. He started to pull on his dick. He knew that this would not take long. He imagined that the girls were dancing purposely for him, serving as his wanton slaves to cheer and prance before him as he jerked off onto their uniforms.

"Alright girls," Pam, one of the cheerleaders, said. "You know the rules. The first one to break has to take off her panties." The other four giggled.

'What?' Teddy thought. Did he hear that correctly? In his lust and fantasy he must have misheard what she said. Just in case he heard correctly, he stopped stroking himself. Perhaps he didn't want to cum right away.

"Alright then, legs apart," Pam instructed. They stood in a line just a few feet beyond the bleachers, their legs spread apart so far that they risked losing their balance. "Now, bend over, give three wiggles of your bottoms, each followed by a pom-pom wave, and then snap back up. Ready?" This was one of their more difficult tricks. It was difficult to wiggle your bottom with your legs so widely spread, and often one of them lost her balance. They wanted to get this routine down. They knew it was a bit provocative but then much of what they did was clearly flirtatious. They understood that they were eye candy for the boys and they didn't mind one bit.

Teddy grabbed hold of his cock as they bent over, their skirts slowly rising, their thighs straining to hold their balance. "OK then, now the wiggles." Each of them flipped up her skirt and gave a wiggle. Julie's skirt hung up on her back, providing Teddy a nice sustained view of her round little ass as she wiggled it provocatively just yards away from his eyes. She then lifted her head to shake the pom poms but lost her balance and had to step forward. The other four girls laughed.

"Off they come, Julie," Pam instructed, a wicked smile on her face. They often played these little games among themselves. It spiced up the practice. They knew it was a little risky to be doing this in the gym, but nobody was scheduled to use it for a few more hours, and it was even more fun to feel like they were taking a chance. One time the hunk Alex Matthews had walked in when four of them were without their panties (the entire squad included 12 girls). The girls still wearing their panties couldn't stop laughing while those without blushed profusely, with the exception of Pam. Pam even went up to Alex and engaged him in conversation, flirtatiously swinging her hips as they talked. Lisa was shocked at the risk she was taking, but everyone agreed later that it was good fun. Alex didn't seem to have a clue what was so funny or why some of the girls appeared to be so nervous.

The other girls giggled as Julie pulled down her red panties. Teddy's eyes widened with delight. His day had started off terrible but now his luck was beginning to turn.

"If you make another mistake, you have to go crawl the tunnel," Pam reminded her. The tunnel meant crawling between their legs as they spanked her bare behind.

"I know," Julie glumly answered. She tossed her panties onto her uniform bag, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Back to position girls," Pam instructed. They again stood in the line, legs widely spread. Teddy waited in rapt anticipation. His cock swelling hard even without his hand. He just let it wave in the air. It was kind of exciting to be showing off his erect cock out in the open as the cheerleaders inadvertently exposed themselves to him. If they knew that he could see them, they would be very embarrassed.

"Bend over." Each of them bent over. Teddy focused his attention on Julie, his cock twitching in anticipation. "Let's have those wiggles." Each girl flipped up her skirt and, thank goodness for consistency, Julie's skirt again went all the way up and over her bottom to lie across her back. Her naked bottom was now fully displayed to Teddy; and it was a very pretty sight. She had the cutest little fanny; so white, pure, and round. The little pouch of her cunnie peaked out between her thighs, only so lightly fuzzed such that he could easily see her tender furrow. His eyes traveled up to see her puckered anus peaking out through her cheeks, which were spread by her rather obscene pose. He now squeezed hard on his cock. He knew he could cum soon, but he decided to wait a bit to see if this show might get even better.

"Now the wiggle," Pam instructed. Teddy's eyes were glued on the lascivious fanny of Julie. She swung her hips in small sideway movements, as if she was trying to purposely get him excited. She was doing a good job. "Darn!" Lisa exclaimed. It was now Lisa's turn to take off her panties. Lisa was the shortest and the cutest of the five girls. She liked to wear her blonde hair in a pony tail, which only made her seem younger. They often teased her about being fresh out of a junior high cheerleading squad. Unfortunately for Teddy, she was facing him when she removed her panties. The thought that she was now naked beneath her skirt though was still enticing. Looking at her he was reminded of Penny. A feeling of doubt and guilt swept through him but he couldn't turn away now and, frankly, he wondered perhaps if Penny might even understand. How could a boy decline such an opportunity?

"Once again, girls." They resumed their positions. Jackie and April were giggling in anticipation. Once they started these games it wasn't always clear that they didn't fail on purpose. They all enjoyed the girlie titillation. "Bend and wiggle, then snap and swing," Pam instructed.

This time Julie's skirt did not clear her bottom. He only got a quick look at her little cunnie and only part of her bare fanny before the skirt came back down. He turned his attention quickly to Lisa, just in time to see her stumble forward. The other three broke out in laughter. Julie clapped her hands. Jackie pointed her finger at Lisa and said, "Through the tunnel, Lisa." Lisa scowled at them but walked toward Teddy's hiding place behind the bleachers to get ready for her punishment. The girls formed a line with their legs spread to provide a tunnel through which Lisa would have to crawl, receiving spanks as she went.

Lisa sighed in exasperation. She had done this many times before. She didn't really mind. It was an innocent way to get naked and do naughty sexy things, but she did always feel a little silly. She first looked around the gym to be sure that nobody could see her. Fortunately for Teddy he was right behind her. She didn't consider that somebody might be hiding underneath the bleachers. She got down on her hands and knees.

"Lift up your skirt, Lisa. We want a good target," Pam ordered.

"Yes, Pam," Lisa reluctantly agreed. She slowly pulled up her skirt, providing Teddy with an exciting exposure. Her diminutive bottom was a pure delight. He couldn't see her anus but just her peewee fanny was intoxicating. He could even see a teeny mound trying to peek out from between her thighs. From this distance, he couldn't tell if she had much hair. If she did, it was sparse. The little pouch was pure white with an innocent slit running down the center. She waved her bottom back and forth before she began her crawl. Teddy decided to cum now. It would be an image that he would love to remember in future nights by himself.

"Teddy Newman!" Teddy turned in surprise to see Polly standing just outside of the underside of the bleachers. Her hands were at her hips in angry shock at the sight of Teddy pounding on his exposed cock.

"Let me explain," Teddy quickly pleaded, rapidly trying to get his cock back into his pants to hide the evidence.

"You come out of there right now," she angrily commanded.

The girls quickly turned their attention to the noise. Lisa jumped up and straightened her skirt. At first they couldn't see anything, although they could hear the voices. Peering into the bleachers they finally made out a bit of color of Teddy's clothes. They realized that somebody had been peeping at them. Lisa put her hand to her mouth in embarrassment, realizing that she had provided him with a very juicy view of her most personal spots.

Teddy got his books and reluctantly stepped out from under the bleachers. His luck had run bad again. He blushed furiously with shame, knowing that he had been caught red-handed, so to speak. He approached Polly slowly, trying to think of something to say that would help him get out of this, but he couldn't think of anything.

Polly was the head cheerleader. She had gone to get water bottles, leaving Pam temporarily in charge. Teddy had become so engrossed with the sight of Lisa's bare bottom that he hadn't even heard her enter the gym.

"I'm really sorry, Polly, please, I'll leave right away."

"Leave? You think you can just leave? I know what you were doing. You come out of there and march right over and apologize to the girls. What a disgusting boy you are!" She grabbed Teddy by the arm and marched him around the bleachers to the other five girls. They gasped in shock as they saw them emerge from around the corner of the bleachers. Pam's eyes traveled quickly to Teddy's crotch, as a bulge from his erection was still very evident.

"Look at the perverted rat I found under the bleachers, girls. The dirty little Teddy Newman." The girls had heard about what had happened in Mr. Peters' class, that Teddy had been caught playing with himself as Mr. Peters punished Sara. It was not surprising to now catch him peeping at them. "You tell them what you were doing, Teddy," Polly ordered, shoving Teddy in the back toward the five girls.

"Uh, I am sorry, girls," Teddy meekly apologized, his head bowed in guilt. "I was watching you practice."

"You were doing more than that, Teddy," Polly asserted. "Tell them what you were doing."

"Please, Polly, I am truly sorry. I will do anything, just don't tell anybody, please."

"Tell them, Teddy, and maybe I won't turn you in."

Teddy looked sheepishly at the girls. Pam, April, and Jackie were clearly angry. Julie looked a little flustered and Lisa was mortified. She was glancing at her panties, thinking that perhaps she should get them out of his sight, but not wanting to draw any more attention to the fact that her panties were off.

"Um," Teddy hesitated. Polly shoved him again. "Ok, uh, I was playing with myself while I was watching, but I didn't see anything, honest."

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed Lisa. She hid her face in her hands and ran past him to the bleachers. She sat down in the front row, hiding her face in shock and embarrassment "You were holding your thing while you peeped at me?! This is so awful." Julie blushed profusely, knowing that he had perhaps seen her as well.

"Like, how much of a pig are you?" Pam said angrily. "I wondered why your pants are sticking out."

Teddy looked down and covered himself with his hands. He shuffled his feet.

April grimaced. "Disgusting. You're such a perv, Teddy."

"How long were you there, Teddy?" Julie asked, hoping that he had just come in.

"Not long, honest," he replied, knowing full well why she was asking. At least he got away with that lie. "I really am sorry, Lisa, honestly."

Polly said, "That isn't enough, Teddy. You know you could be arrested for this. I'm going to tell the Dean."

Teddy turned to Polly. "No, please don't do that. I am so very sorry. I'll do anything, really."

"Well, I suppose we could work something out." Polly stood with her arms folded, contemplating the situation. She could turn Teddy into the Dean but then everybody would know about their little pantie removal parties. That might be even worse for them. Teddy already had a bad reputation. He had much less to lose. Besides, they would lose an opportunity to have fun with Teddy.

Teddy repeated his plea. "Anything, Polly, I'll do anything."

Polly smiled at the offer. "Alright then. It seems only fair that if you got to see Lisa's personal parts, that we should get to see yours." Lisa stopped rocking and pulled her hands from her face.

It was Teddy's turn to grimace, but he knew that it was only fair, and anything had to be better than being turned into the Dean. He would likely get expelled for jerking off while watching the cheerleaders practice. Even if he wasn't expelled, the shame would be horrible. He glumly nodded his acquiescence and slowly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his slacks. Pam and Jackie smiled. Lisa watched in surprise. Teddy looked at Polly, lamely hoping for a reprieve.

Polly, however, just stepped up to him and quickly pulled down his slacks.

All six girls started to giggle. It was very funny to see a boy standing with his pants down at his ankles, particularly when he has an evident erection. His boxers did little to hide his arousal. They stuck out in front of him, stretched across the round head of his cock pushing against the fabric.

Teddy liked to show off a stiffy to Penny when he was wearing boxers, teasing her with the "big" surprise that was not really hidden at all. However, now he just felt silly, even childish, standing there with a tent pole sticking the cloth out.

"Look girls," Polly exclaimed. "Teddy is wearing grown up underwear but it seems the little boy can't seem to control himself." They all laughed. Polly then reached out squeezed the head of his cock through the thin, loose fabric. Teddy grimaced in embarrassment. "Is this as big as your little stiffy gets, Teddy?"

Polly turned him sideways so that the tent pole effect was evident to all of them. She batted and flicked it a few times, causing it to jump around in his boxers, like it was trying to find its way out, pushing out at different locations, trying to find an opening. It was excruciatingly embarrassing to Teddy but the friction of the cloth, the touch of her fingers, and the evident interest of the cheerleaders was stimulating all the same.

Polly stepped back. "Pull them down, Teddy. Let's see the little chap in person."

Teddy grimaced, closed his eyes, and pulled down his boxers. His erection was pulled down as he first lowered the boxers but then sprung up stiff and straight when it breached the waistband.

"Like, look how little he is," Jackie said. They laughed. Even Lisa felt better. The tables were now turned. Teddy was a bit on the small size. Teddy's face flushed. This might now be even worse than the nurses. He could feel the swelling go down, and the girls noticed.

"Oh, poor baby is losing his boner," Polly teased. "Is the little man scared?" Boys could often be very intimidating. They were so much bigger, stronger, and assertive. It was nice to see one shrinking before their eyes, figuratively and literally.

Pam leaned over to look more closely at Teddy's shrinking penis. She smiled as she reached out with a finger and tweaked the head. It wobbled back and forth. "Sit down on the bleacher, Teddy," Pam ordered.