The Lessons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy shuffled over to the bleachers, his feet again tangled in his slacks and boxers. He knew he looked like an idiot. Polly smacked him on his butt as he walked by. All the girls laughed. April then came up as well, and gave his bare bottom a smack. Pam joined in as well. Most of them gave him playful smacks on his butt as he tried to get to the bleachers. Julie laughed and laughed at the sight, his half erect penis swinging as he struggled to get away.

"This isn't fair, girls," Teddy protested, trying to move fast, avoid the smacks, yet not fall down.

"I think you went way past fair yourself, Teddy," Polly argued, rather effectively.

Teddy got to the bleachers and sat down. Pam then crouched down in front of him and grasped the head of his half erect cock. "Let's see if we can get this little man to stand at attention again, what do you think girls?"

"Oh yes," April exclaimed. "That will be good fun." She scampered over to sit to the right of Teddy. "That's a very nice plan," Polly agreed, sitting down to the left of Teddy.

Pam looked into Teddy's eyes. "Do we think we can get the little squirt to squirt for us?" she teased, as she massaged the head of his penis in between her thumb and forefinger.

April leaned into his side. He could feel her small breasts press against his arm. She reached down into his lap and tenderly held his testicles in her hand. "Oh my, he has dinky boy balls. I don't think he will squirt much of anything." She squeezed them with her hand. Teddy furled his brow. "Oh, am I hurting the little soldier?" She squeezed again, and he scowled at her. "Is he going to cry for his mommy?" She caressed his testicles with her fingers, confusing him as to her intentions.

Polly brought her right arm around his shoulder and leaned in as well. He could now feel the breasts of both girls pressing into him on both sides. Polly's were particularly noteworthy. He again wondered if Polly was wearing a bra. He was being humiliated by the girls but their breasts and hands did feel good. The scent of their sweet feminine bodies drifted across his face. Jackie sat behind him, pressing her ample breasts against his back while she tickled his ear lobe and curled her fingers in his hair. They were very sexy girls. Heck, they were cheerleaders, and they were cuddling up to him as they played with his dick and balls. He closed his eyes. This was actually much better than he had even been fantasizing. These cheerleaders weren't just giving him a show, they were caressing him. He felt Polly's hand grasp the shaft of his cock, underneath the hand of Pam that was caressing the head. "Let's make him squirt all over himself," Polly suggested. She began to move her hand up and down his thickening shaft as Pam continued to caress the cockhead with her fingers.

Pam momentarily let go to watch his cock swelling up. The head was now engorged with blood, becoming a deep red. She looked up at Teddy. "I bet you would like me to kiss it, wouldn't you, Teddy. Would you like the cheerleader to wrap her lips around your rod, maybe to even suck you off so you could shoot your nasty hot cum in her mouth?"

"Pam!" April admonished, shocked by what she was hearing. "Geez, like," she caught Pam's eyes and gave her a horrified expression.

Pam laughed. "But I won't do that, Teddy. I'm not that kind of girl. You'll have to ask Penny to do that for you, won't you. Does she give you blow jobs, Teddy?"

Teddy turned his head, trying not to hear what she was saying, but not being able to hide the fact that he was again fully aroused. He shyly nodded.

The girls shrieked in laughter. "Totally gross!" Julie exclaimed. "Penny, like, puts this thing in her mouth?"

Even Lisa was now very curious. She got up from her seat and came over to look. "Hey, let me see, girls." Pam let go of Teddy's dick and stepped back to make room for Lisa. Lisa stared intently at Teddy's erect cock. She was the least experienced of the girls. In fact, she was not at all experienced. All of the other girls had various degrees of sexual experience but Lisa hadn't even yet seen an erect cock. She leaned down to look more closely. It didn't look very threatening. She always figured that a boy's erect cock would be huge and menacing. Teddy's just looked a little silly. She reached out to touch it.

"Go ahead," Pam encouraged her. "Give him a few jerks."

Lisa cringed at the suggestion, but she did get a firm grip on the shaft. It felt odd: hard, yet the flesh was also soft. She moved her hand up and down the shaft. Teddy sighed with pleasure, feeling the soft innocent hand of Lisa jerking him off while the breasts of Jackie and Polly pressed against him, and the hand of April played with his testicles. They could say anything they wanted. This was so nice. He wanted to spurt his cum for Lisa, even at Lisa. She might even like being the one who made him cum.

Lisa smiled. She realized that jerking off a boy could in fact be kind of fun. She wanted to see him ejaculate. This would be the first time she ever saw such a thing. She started to move her hand more quickly.

"Hold on Lisa," Polly said. "We don't want to let him off that easily. Let's make the little man crawl through the tunnel."

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Pam. "Cool idea," April agreed. They all got up from the bleachers to get in line. Lisa reluctantly let go. She got to the back of the line and spread her legs to make room.

'Man,' Teddy thought. Not again. His balls were now beginning to really ache. He wanted, he needed, to cum so bad. "On your hands and knees, Teddy," Polly ordered. Teddy knew exactly what she wanted him to do, as he had seen Lisa getting ready to crawl the tunnel. He started to take off his pants and boxers. "Keep them on, Teddy. The fact that they will make it harder for you to crawl will be all for the better." Pam stood off to the side to watch. Jackie, Julie, Polly, April, and Lisa, in that order, stand in a line in front of him. Their legs spread and arched, making as much room as possible for him. They were looking forward to spanking his bare ass as he was forced to crawl through.

Pam would also have enjoyed spanking him but she was more amused by the sight of his erect cock sticking out beneath him. She enjoyed the sight of erect cocks. It was rumored that she had given a number of boys a blow job. She wouldn't deny it, if she was asked about it by the right guy. She liked doing it. She preferred large masculine looking cocks but she also enjoyed the cute boyish cocks. She was looking forward to watching Teddy shoot his load. She always found it exciting to see a man cum. It was so violent and exciting.

Julie and Lisa realized that they still didn't have their panties on but Teddy wouldn't be able to see anything as he crawled along the floor. He would be concentrating on seeing where he was going and where he was placing his hands in order to get through as fast as possible. That was certainly their own focus of attention when they had to crawl the tunnel.

If asked, Teddy would have agreed. The only thing on his mind was to get through the tunnel as fast as possible and with the least humiliation. He wasn't thinking about anything else, other than how stupid he looked. Maybe if he got through this fast they would resume playing with him. He looked at Pam for permission to start.

"Go ahead, crawl the tunnel to get your spanking," Pam instructed.

Teddy took off as fast as he could. It was a comical sight. His movements were very clumsy with his pants and boxers tangled at his feat, his erect cock swinging back and forth and bobbing up and down. Pam imagined that it would be fun if they had tied a bell to it.

Teddy's face flushed with embarrassment as they started spanking and swatting him as he went. The gym rang with the noise of the slapping of hands on bare ass. Teddy squealed in protest and the girls shrieked with laughter. Polly even held him for a bit when he tried to get through her legs. She gave him a bunch of extra smacks.

Teddy yelled at her. "Let go, Polly! That's unfair. I don't deserve this," but he knew that he had to just take the punishment. As she held him he tried to pretend that this was just a game that was fun for all of them. It still wasn't a bad fantasy, being spanked by a line of cheerleaders.

Pam, however, wasn't helping. She was laughing hysterically and making jokes about his small boner waving beneath him, as if he was an excited puppy. When Polly let go he shot quickly through the legs of April and entered the tunnel of Lisa. She was so much smaller than the others and he was, at least, above average in size when compared to a girl, that it wasn't easy to get through her legs. He slipped and fell against her leg. Lisa shrieked and Teddy rolled over, causing her to fall down as he was turning over.

She fell smack on him, her cunt falling right onto his face. The sight of her hairless little cunnie falling down onto him turned the humiliation into great fun. Teddy reached up, instinctively to break her fall but actually to cop a quick feel of her little bottom as she fell onto him. The feel of her soft cunt mound on his face was really nice. He could even feel her slit go across his nose and onto his mouth as she slide down his face. A smile of satisfaction crossed his face and he could not resist giving her a quick lick on her hairless slit. He thought this would be a great time to cum, with his lips on her young pussy and her own face just inches from his cock. He knew he would shoot with considerable force. It would be so nice to shoot off into her face while he licked her cunnie. He gripped her buns, licked again, and tried to let himself give into an orgasm.

Lisa shrieked in shock. No boy had ever even seen her there before and now she was literally sitting on Teddy's face. She could feel his nose against her cunnie when she first landed and then, even worse, his lips when she slid down. His hands were even up her skirt, grasping the cheeks of her bottom. "Oh my!" she squealed when she felt what seem to be his tongue lap against her slit. She tried to pull away but he had a firm grip on her bottom. 'My goodness,' she thought, 'he is actually licking my private part!' Her eyes widened in shock, only to see just inches from her face the swollen red plum of his swelling erect cock.

Her friends didn't help. They in fact found it funny. Pam suggested, "Lisa, maybe you should give him a kiss. He seems to be kissing you."

"Not funny!" Lisa objected. She forcefully twisted her bottom and Teddy let go. He didn't try to hold her back. He hadn't forgotten he was the one being punished and he didn't want to make matters worse. Besides, he had no ill feelings toward Lisa and he really didn't want to upset her. He had hoped that she would just find it as innocent fun.

Lisa scrambled to her feet. Teddy got as much of a view up her skirt as he could as she extricated herself from his face. However, as soon as she could she pushed her skirt in between her legs to hide any further exhibition. She jumped off of him and dashed to the side of Polly.

"Alright, Teddy, get up," Polly ordered.

Teddy struggled to his feet, his slacks and boxers still tangled around his ankles. The girls, with the exception of Lisa, continued to openly joke about his erection. "Even getting a spanking doesn't seem to bring him down," Jackie noted.

"Yes," Polly observed. "I think it's time that he shows us what he can do with that thing."

Teddy had a number of ideas of how he could do that. However, none of them included a pom-pom: Polly picked up one of her pom-poms and approached him.

"Bend over, Teddy, and spread them," she ordered. The girls now howled in laughter, instantly figuring out her intentions, as did Teddy.

"Please, Polly, don't do that. Not in front of everyone."

"You should have thought about that before."

Teddy's face was a beet red as he bent over and, once again, shamefully spread the cheeks of his bottom while his erection stood out in front.

Polly hesitated at first to admire the amusing sight of the young man's puckered anus. This is something she had never done with a boy before. She had never even had touched or even looked at a guy's butt hole before. She now found the sight of Teddy's childish rosebud entertaining, even a little pleasing.

She placed her left hand on his bare ass to steady herself and Teddy, and then guided the thin staff of the pom-pom carefully into his rectum.

Teddy closed his eyes and looked away from the girls lined up in front of him, giggling and pointing.

Polly also laughed as she shoved the staff up his rectum until it was firmly lodged inside. She stepped back and admired her handiwork. "Don't you think he would make a good mascot for the squad?" she playfully asked.

Teddy stood back up, and sighed in humiliation as he heard the plastic streamers of the pom-pom swish in the air behind him.

"Don't let if fall out, Teddy." Polly warned. "If it does, then we'll to stick something bigger up there."

Teddy scowled at the thought but begrudgingly clenched his sphincter to hold onto the pom-pom.

"Go ahead, Teddy, pound your little pecker for us." The girls smiled vindictively.

Teddy would have been happy to jerk off in front of them, if that was all that he had to do. He would have enjoyed the fact that they wanted to see him cum, and he could have pretended that the whole thing was just mutual fun, but to have to do so with a pom-pom up his butt burst that bubble. Well, at least he did have some fun with Lisa and he finally would now be relieving his aching testicles. He reached for his cock and started to stroke it. As he did so, he couldn't help but move his butt around in a jerking fashion. The pom-pom swung and swished with the stroking of his cock. The girls screamed in delight, some of them even falling down on the floor in laughter.

"What's going on here?!" The authoritative voice stunned them to silence.

Everyone turned to see Miss Bixley, the Romance Languages teacher, standing just ten feet from them. Teddy's hand froze in mid-jerk. The pom-pom went still and silent. The cheerleaders at first froze in shock and fear, but then quickly began grabbing their bags to try to make a fast exit.

"I don't know what you girls have been up to, but it's going to stop now."

Miss Bixley had never been a fan of the cheerleading program or the cheerleaders themselves. She considered the girls to be poor role models for young womanhood. In her opinion, the squad had always been too heavily saturated with girls who emphasized their sexuality for popularity. She had heard the sound of spanking and laughter as she was cutting through the building on her way to her office in the English department. She was not surprised to find the cheerleaders involved in grossly inappropriate and wanton behavior. It was even worse to find that they were apparently abusing the shy and timid Teddy Newman in a very offensive manner.

"I want you girls to clear out of here right now."

"But Miss Bixley," Polly tried to explain.

"I will hear none of it, young lady." She had no interest in hearing their side of the story, certain that it would be filled with prevarications. She was, in any case, uncomfortable with discussions of sexual behavior. Miss Bixley was not a complete prude but the Andy Griffith Club had given her the sobriquet of Thelma Lou. It was an affectionate appellation. Thelma Lou was a character on the show (played by Betty Lynn) who was very innocent and sweet, although she would at times cover Barny Fife's face in lipstick kisses. Miss Bixley looked a great deal like Thelma Lou. She had the youthful facial appearance, pretty eyes, short brunette hair, diminutive height, angelic voice, and modest, prim attire, yet at times appeared to express a smouldering sexuality that was just waiting for the right man to ignite. Many of the members of the Andy Griffith Club had a crush on her. The popular choice would seem to be Helen Crump (Andy's girlfriend) but Thelma Lou seemed to have more erotic potential. Helen Crump would probably be quite boring in bed but Thelma Lou appeared to be chaste only because she was too nervous and shy to be assertively sexual. When given the right opportunity the pristine Thelma Lou was likely to explode in a sexual fury.

"You can make your excuses later. But let it be known now that I will be speaking personally with Mr. Peters about the appropriate punishment for your outrageous behavior." The girls were gladly dismissed. They knew that they would not get a fair shake from Miss Bixley and they were happy to avoid a lecture from the prim and proper "Thelma Lou."

As they skirted away, Miss Bixley turned her attention to what she perceived to be the traumatized victim, Teddy. As soon as she had spoken he had pulled the pom-pom from his butt, totally embarrassed to realize that the pretty and sweet Thelma Lou had caught him jerking off with it stuck up his ass. He was now desperately trying to untangle his pants so that he could cover up. "You poor boy, what did these girls do to you?" She got down on her knees in front of him to help with his slacks. She didn't seem to notice as she worked on his slacks that his erect cock was waving right above her head.

Teddy, however, did notice. As he looked down at her, he realized even more how Miss Bixley was a very pretty teacher. He knew of the Thelma Lou appellation. The fact that she was now at his feet while he displayed his erection was not lost to him.

When she got his slacks and boxers straightened out, she looked up to his face and realized that his erection was just inches from her eyes. "Oh my." She blushed and brought her hand to her mouth. Miss Bixley was not comfortable with this. She had dated a few times but never felt ready to give herself completely to a man, to let him touch her "flower," as she liked to call it. She was so disappointed that none of the men she had dated seemed to share her values. She didn't consider herself to be a fuddy-duddy. She had seen a few erect penises. She had even provided some of her dates with hand jobs in her effort to keep them happy, but it had never seemed to be enough to them. It wasn't that she was not herself sexually aroused. She had even masturbated quietly in the privacy of her bedroom a few times, but she felt that it simply wasn't appropriate to go all the way prior to marriage.

"Are you alright, Teddy? I heard the spanking from down the hall and I came in when they were making you, uh, abuse yourself, in front of them." She looked away from his penis when she referred to his masturbation. "I am so sorry this has happened to you." She could not fathom the trauma of being made to masturbate in front of a group of persons, even one person. In fact, she even kept the light off when she was by herself.

"I'm ok, Miss Bixley. I'll be fine. I just want to go to class."

"Certainly, let me help you with your pants." She helped to pull them up, trying to keep herself from looking at his erection. However, this only caused her to bump into his genitals with her cheek as she tried to pull up his pants. Teddy noticeably cringed in pain. She stopped.

"I'm so sorry, dear, did I hurt you?" She hadn't thought about the possibility that they may have hurt him. Perhaps the spanking was more abusive than she had assumed. "You should really see a nurse. I would be happy to walk you to the clinic."

"No Miss Bixley!" Teddy protested. That was one of the last places he wanted to go. Even the thought of it seemed to make his balls hurt. Miss Bixley, though, felt that it would be irresponsible, perhaps even dangerous, to just let him go without a proper examination. My goodness, she realized, they had apparently been sticking foreign objects into his rectum. He could be seriously hurt.

"I really don't want to go there, Miss Bixley, honestly. I just want to go home." It was his blue balls that really needed treatment.