The Lessons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teddy, if they hurt you, the school could be liable for failing to give you adequate diagnosis and treatment."

"It's really nothing, Miss Bixley," Teddy tried to explain. "I will go to the clinic tomorrow or something."

Miss Bixley sighed. She just couldn't let him go like this, but he clearly wasn't going to go to the clinic. He was adamant about that. She didn't understand why. "Did they hurt you in a, um, personal way, Teddy?"

Teddy looked away, demonstrating unintentionally that she was right, although he tried to deny it by shaking his head.

"Teddy, I know this must have been a very difficult experience." She began to appreciate more fully how traumatic it must have been for him, to be molested by all of the girls. She knew that she would be horrified to be attacked by a group of men. She felt that she should at least try to help the young man herself.

"Teddy, I already know myself what happened, at least enough. Let me have a look." Miss Bixley was very uncomfortable about doing this. She was even avoiding looking at his genitals, yet she was now suggesting that she inspect his personal parts for an injury. She felt she had no choice. It was her responsibility as his teacher. Teddy nodded his assent.

"That's a good boy, Teddy." She let go of the pants and knelt back down. She swallowed in nervousness as his erect cock was poking right out at her face, just inches away. "Ok, here, turn around," an idea that was now very appealing to her, given the immediacy of his erection. She put her soft, gentle hands on the cheeks of his bottom to turn him around.

Teddy shuffled his feat as he turn to face the wall, his bottom now in the face of Miss Bixley.

"Now, I'll be careful, Teddy, but you tell me if you feel any pain there." Teddy then realized what she was going to do. He thought that she was just going to see if he had any cuts or marks from the spanking but as she opened up the cheeks of his bottom he recognized that this was going to be much more personal.

Miss Bixley herself blushed at the sight of his young anus. If anyone had suggested this morning that she would be kneeling behind a male student, holding open his bottom to look at his anus, she would have been laughed hysterically. Actually, the reaction would have been shock and horror, and now she was in fact doing it.

She then realized that she had never actually looked this closely at another person's anus before. It seemed like a very dirty, even obscene, thing to do. Yet, Teddy's was quite of cute: all puckered and rosy, so vulnerable and intimate. She also liked the sight of his little testicles hanging down between his legs. She thought of briefly squeezing them but she quickly suppressed such a dirty thought.

She kept the cheeks open with her left hand and used her right hand to carefully, gently, slightly touch his anus. Teddy jumped, his eyes opened wide in shock. Thelma Lou was actually fingering his asshole? His cock swelled in arousal.

"I'm sorry, Teddy. I should have warned you. I just need to see if there are any lesions. I know this must be terribly embarrassing for you. Just relax and this will be over as soon as possible."

Actually, Miss Bixley was much more embarrassed about this than Teddy. For the first time today, Teddy was not embarrassed about showing his asshole to a female. This time it was all fun. He even bent down a bit to give her better access.

Miss Bixley almost fell over as she avoided the movement of his butt toward her face as he bent over. "Oh, yes, alright then, uh, thank you, Teddy." She then resumed her gentle inspection, finding it a bit titillating but also uncomfortably obscene. Teddy very quietly sighed with pleasure as he felt her finger carefully feel and trace the furrows of his anus.

Miss Bixley felt rather flushed when she finished. She placed her hands on his hips and turned him around. His young, stiff, swollen cock again coming into view, just inches from her innocent face.

This was very awkward for her. She sighed, forced herself to look at it, and reluctantly placed her fingers on his shaft.

Teddy softly moaned with pleasure. He looked down at Miss Bixley. All he could think of was that Thelma Lou was handling his cock. If he leaned forward just a bit he could touch the perky and rosy cheeks of her pretty face with the engorged head of his dick.

Miss Bixley heard his moan. It made her even more uncomfortable. She was not doing this to make him excited. She swallowed in discomfort as she felt along his shaft. She leaned in to get a closer look. There were no scratches or cuts that she could detect. She even lightly traced her fingers along the soft smooth head. She pulled his shaft back against his abdomen and looked closely at the underside, tracing her fingers along here as well. Teddy emitted a small groan and his cock swelled further. The cock head was now fully engorged. She brought her left hand to his testicles and Teddy winced in pain. She looked up at him. "It's your testicles, isn't it Teddy. Did they hurt you there?"

"No ma'am." He wished that she would just stroke him a few times. It wouldn't take long. "It's just, that, you know, it went on so long, that." He couldn't finish the sentence. It was too embarrassing.

Miss Bixley, however, now understood. She knew that young men can at times get quite uncomfortable, perhaps even experience pain, with unrelieved vasocongestion. One of her dates had explained this to her and she then would repeatedly relieve him with her hand. It was at times actually kind of fun, although she often had to look away when he ejaculated.

She figured that the girls must have been playing with him, or forcing him to abuse himself, for quite some time, enjoying the fact that he was getting more and more frustrated, eventually to the point of actual testicle pain. She let go of him, not wanting to hurt him further. "You need to have an orgasm, don't you, Teddy," she said quietly.

"Yes ma'am," Teddy responded in kind. His balls hurt with his continued arousal but the thought that he might be able to get Miss Bixley to get him off was too pleasurable to resist.

"Well, maybe you should then go home." She stood back up and placed a hand affectionately on his shoulder. She felt bad for the boy, although she had to admit that it was a bit cute to have him standing there with his little stiffy, desperately wanting to get relief.

"But I can hardly walk like this, Miss Bixley. It hurts even when I take a step."

"Oh, yes, well, I hadn't realized that. Well, um." She wasn't sure what to do.

"Miss Bixley, please, it hurts so bad." He looked desperately into her pretty, sympathetic eyes.

She thought for a bit. This was most difficult, but she should help the boy. It wasn't his fault that he was molested by those despicable cheerleaders. "Alright Teddy, here, let's go over to the side of the bleachers. You can have some privacy there. I will look away and you can, um, take care of yourself." She couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this; allow a young man to masturbate himself in the college gymnasium, and in her presence, but, still, it was a very unusual situation and the boy had been through so much.

Teddy pulled up his pants most of the way but kept his erect cock exposed. He followed her over to the underside of the bleachers where they couldn't be seen if anyone happened to come in. Miss Bixley then turned away from him. "Alright, Teddy," she said softly, "You do what is necessary. I won't watch." She considered just leaving. It was quite disturbing to realize that she would soon be hearing him jerk off and then ejaculate onto the gym floor, but she knew that she should stay. It would be quite awful for him if he was caught doing this.

"But, Miss Bixley, I can't do that. Not now. That's what they made me do, again and again, as they stood by and laughed."

Miss Bixley looked at him. He looked so miserable. In terrible physical pain, she thought, and also so traumatized. She couldn't just abandon him. It really wasn't her responsibility but yet it was. The victim becomes the responsibility of the person who happens by. It was the good and right thing to help him

"Alright, Teddy, I will help." She returned to him and stood by his side. "Now, Teddy, you promise not to tell any of your friends I did this." She looked into his eyes. He nodded. She reached down and grasped his erection.

Teddy closed his eyes with the intense pleasure of feeling Miss Bixley's womanly yet innocent hand grasping his cock, this time for the purpose of jerking him off. It was like he was a student in Mayberry High, and Thelma Lou was giving him a hand job. Thelma Lou was so cute, so pretty, and so sweet. Yet, she was now giving one of the students a hand job. This was nice.

"Miss Bixley," he asked, looking sadly into her eyes.

"Yes honey?" she asked, tenderly stroking his erection with her right hand, her left arm draped along his shoulder.

"Can I please see your breasts?"

"What?!" she was shocked by what he said. She was already masturbating him, how could he ask for such a thing? She let go of his cock and reflexively used her hands to cover her breasts.

"Miss Bixley, it's so embarrassing for me to expose myself like this to you. You have seen the most intimate part of me. I'm not asking to see that part of you. I understand. I mean, I know it would be terrible for you to have to do something like that, yet it's already happened to me. It's awful to be standing here like this, my penis so exposed, and I know it's small."

"Now, Teddy, it's not so small, really, and size doesn't matter, you must know that."

"That's not what the girls said."

She realized that his humiliation was much worse than she had first thought. She will really have to talk to Mr. Peters about this. These girls have behaved just terribly. And, it was very true that his most personal organ was fully exposed to her. It was always difficult for her to have a male gynecologist, and this situation was ever so worse. She began to slowly unbutton her blouse, looking around to be certain that they were alone.

Teddy's eyes widened in delight and fascination. He couldn't believe his luck. It was now turning again in his favor, and this time in spades. Thelma Lou was going to show him her boobs. His cock stood hard at attention just at that thought. He felt the urge to grab hold of it himself but he stayed in character. He wouldn't even allow himself to smile, although he very much wanted to.

After she unbuttoned her blouse she pulled it from her waist, and, then, she drew it open to reveal her bra enclosed breasts.

Her brassiere was not at all sexy but the fact that she was even showing herself like this to him more than made up for it, and Teddy could tell that her breasts would be lovely to see. They were not large but they were beautifully shaped.

Miss Bixley blushed in embarrassment. This was very embarrassing but she realized that what she was feeling now was only a fraction of what he had gone through and what he was now probably experiencing, having to display his erect penis in front of her. She felt good that she was doing the right thing, helping this young man who had been so terribly victimized. However, she wondered what to do next. She really couldn't take her blouse entirely off as she would not be able to cover herself up in time if someone did enter the gym. "Is this enough, Teddy?" She hoped he would say yes.

"I guess it is all that I deserve." He looked down, pretending to resign himself to feelings of worthlessness.

"No Teddy, don't feel that way. Here, look at me, look at my breasts." She reached behind her, beneath her blouse, and unfastened her brassiere. She then pulled the bra down to reveal her breasts.

"Oh my," Teddy exclaimed, unable to hold back his enthusiasm. "Your breasts are lovely, Miss Bixley."

She blushed again. It had been a long time since any man had seen them. It was nice to be flattered again. They were very attractive. They were nicely round, very firm, standing up well from her chest. Her nipples were even fully erect. She was acknowledging to herself that the situation was a bit arousing, having a young man gazing upon her womanly breasts, standing in front of him with his engorged penis so intensely aroused. She took his hand and brought it to her soft globes.

Teddy needed little encouragement. He nestled his face into the warmth and softness of her bosoms. They were indeed very soft and comforting. So white, so smooth, and so sexy. He caressed her skin with his cheek and then brought his lips to her left breast, grasping her stiff nipple with his lips, and began to suck. Miss Bixley sighed and caressed his hair with her hand. She used her right hand to again grasp his erect cock. She began to again stroke and massage his shaft. "Go ahead, Teddy," she whispered into his ear, "Suckle my breasts. I will take care of you."

Teddy closed his eyes and basked in the pleasure of her warm fingers moving up and down his shaft. She was now even letting her fingers play across the head of his cock as she moved up the shaft. He sucked harder. He used his tongue to lick and caress her stiff nipple. She moaned with pleasure. He brought his left hand up to grasp her right breast.

She stiffened a bit but let him. "Yes, Teddy, let yourself enjoy it. You are a good boy." She caressed his hair and began to more forcefully stroke his cock. "I will make you happy," continuing to tenderly stroke his cock, keeping it safely pointed away from her.

Teddy gasped with the increase in the strength and pressure of her hand. He spoke, but keeping his mouth on her breast, "You are so good to me, you're so wonderful. It won't be long."

"Whenever you want, Teddy, just let it happen. When you feel it is right for you," she whispered in her sweet, Thelma Lou voice.

Teddy squeezed his eyes shut, plunged his face into her breast, drawing as much of her tit as he could into his mouth, and then grasped her ass hard with his right hand, feeling her soft, round butt cheeks.

Miss Bixley's eyes opened in shock. She felt this was going too far but she couldn't free her bottom from his obscene hold. She certainly couldn't move forward any further, and the only way to get away was to just end the whole thing. She chose instead to end it soon before it got even worse. She grabbed his cock hard and plunged her hand rapidly up and down the shaft.

It worked. Teddy gasped in pleasure as Miss Bixley frantically jerked her fist up and down his shaft. "You're penis is so hard, Teddy, just like my nipple." She felt his erection begin to throb. "Please give me your seed, make me happy with your seed" she quietly gasped into his ear. His cock twitched. Teddy clutched her ass cheek hard, perhaps so hard to leave a bruise, and shoved out his hips, exploding in a very intense eruption.

His cock jerked hard in her hand. Fortunately for her it was still facing away. It spurted in a massive eruption, a long day's frustration finally releasing with a strained and vehement pleasure. The first blast gushed from his dick in a long and thick white rope that shot a good four feet away and hit the floor with a loud splat. Miss Bixley felt self-conscious about seeing such a thing, and in a school building. She was actually jerking off one of the students onto the gym floor. This was very wrong but it was also a bit thrilling. She pounded even harder on his cock.

Teddy jerked back his hips, her hand then covering entirely the head of his cock. She received the second blast into her palm, with some squishing in between her fingers. Her hand was instantly filled with his hot sticky cum. Her first impulse was to let go but she continued to jerk him and he came again and again onto the floor of the gym.

Each of the remaining eruptions hit the floor with a wet splat. He released his face from her breast and turned his head to watch. It was such a great feeling. Such a sense of release, and so wonderful to see the warm and now wet hand of Miss Bixley stroking his hard dick as he spurted his cum onto the floor. He released his hard grasp on her ass and tenderly just let it rest on her bottom as his final discharges squirted from his cock.

When he was done he rested his head on her naked breast, panting heavily with excitement and exhaustion, feeling her erect nipple poking into his cheek. The floor of the gym was streaked, puddled, and stained with his cum. "Thank you, Miss Bixley," he whispered.

"Yes, well, that's alright, Teddy. Now, um, clean yourself and get on to your next class." She returned to her role as his teacher, again feeling quite uncomfortable and self-conscious with the fact that she had gone well beyond that role. She started to try to get her brassiere back in place but her right hand was all wet with his cum.

"Golly, I'm sorry, Miss Bixley," Teddy apologized.

"No, that's not your fault, young man, don't be concerned." She pretended not to care. She didn't want to hurt his feelings or make him once again uncomfortable with the situation. She just did the best she could with getting her breasts tucked away once again, fastening her bra, and buttoning her blouse, all the time trying not to get any of his cum onto her clothes. She flushed with self-consciousness.

He had no comparable difficulty getting himself dressed. "Uh, well, Miss Bixley, I guess I better go. And, uh, again, thanks."

"You won't tell anyone about this, Teddy, now, will you? This will be our little secret."

"Oh yes, ma'am," Teddy replied, and he was quite sincere about that. He had no interest in getting her into or causing her any trouble. 'Thelma Lou' was one of the sweetest and nicest instructors.

"Alright then, I guess, um, I better return to my office." She looked at the mess he had made on the floor. She knew that there was really no way she could get herself to clean that up. Hopefully nobody would be able to tell what it was. She awkwardly turned away.

"Miss Bixley," Teddy said.

She turned back to face him. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Really, thank you very much. It was a very hard day for me."

She smiled at him. "That's alright, Teddy. You'll be fine now." She turned away, a little unsteady on her feet but feeling good for what she had done. As she walked off, she brought her right hand to her face and enjoyed the sweet, fresh scent of his cum.

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I do hope you liked it. If you wish, please do provide feedback. I am very grateful to those who provided feedback and suggestions in response to earlier chapters. In any case, if you would, please also take the time to vote!