The Lessons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished he stopped playing with her clit and moved his hand back up to clutch her full breast, feeling the deep pounding of her heart, and the rapidity of her breathing. He stayed on top of her, breathing deeply, catching his own breath. He looked into her eyes.

She was smiling up at him, curling his messy hair within her fingers. "My big man gave me a present, didn't he?" she playfully asked.

"Should I have pulled out?" knowing full well he should have, or at least have talked about it beforehand.

"Don't worry honey, I started on the pill months ago. My parents don't know. They'd be pretty upset, particularly daddy."

He smiled back, thinking what her father would say if they saw them now, but, more so, thinking how nice it felt to be in her arms, to make love to her. They stayed in their embrace for quite some time.

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked. Again, I happy to get suggestions for new ideas and ways to improve. Please do vote. I must admit that getting good votes is a substantial encouragement (the copyediting is very tedious). In any case, I hope you enjoyed it.