The Lessons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out with her right hand to feel the front of his slacks. She smiled broadly when she felt that he was in fact already fairly erect. She playfully said, "I guess he missed me too." She could see and feel him becoming even stiffer through his slacks. He had decided to wear loose boxers that evening. He found them much more comfortable and he was frankly hoping that they would be able to find some time alone together. The boxers gave her much better access than his tight briefs, particularly when he wore his loose fitting dress slacks. It didn't take him long to get rock hard with her fingers playing along his growing penis.

She look down to see the very clear protrusion in his slacks where the swollen head of his cock was trying to push through. She smiled with satisfaction as she said, "Yes, it looks like he misses me very much indeed." She licked her lips as she circled her index finger around and around the round bulge in his pants. James pushed out his hips to encourage her.

"You know, Jimmy, I think I should give him his own little name." She looked back up at his face with her large round eyes as she was tenderly circling around and around the head of his engorged cock with the tip of her index finger. "I've given names to all my little animals, dolls, and pets. He shouldn't be left out." She smiled teasingly at him, "What should I call him, I wonder?"

Jim's breathing was becoming more rapid and heavy. Her finger felt so nice. If they weren't in her bedroom, he would be sorely tempted to just unzip his pants. It seemed to him that she was at the point that she would not object to putting her hand right on it.

"I'd call him 'Mr. Peters,' but that would only make me think of one of my teachers at college," although, she didn't really mind thinking of Mr. Peters that way. He was one of the better looking professors. But, still, he should have his own name. "No," she said, as if in deep thought, "I think I'll call him 'Pogo.' 'Pogo' was the name of my first puppy. I loved him so very much."

Melissa was in fact thinking of giving Pogo a little kiss. She could feel her heart flutter and the blood rise to her face as she contemplated doing this, of actually putting her lips right on his stiffie. It did look awfully inviting. She could see the round bulb of the top of his stiff penis poking out hard against his slacks. She felt the soft curves of his crown, tracing her finger around and around the tip. She heard Jim groan. He pushed out his hips even further, giving his erection a more dramatic display. She leaned down toward him, lowering her face closer and closer to his hardness.

"Alright kids, dinner's ready!" Mrs. Andrews yelled up from downstairs.

The sound of her mother's voice snapped her out of her reverie. She turned her head up to look at Jimmy. She smiled sweetly at him as she squeezed the head of his cock through his slacks. She could see the frustration in his eyes. "Pogo is awfully stiff and hard, isn't he Jimmy."

He smiled back and stroked her hair. "That's cause he likes you so much."

Melissa giggled. She gripped him hard through his slacks and stroked him up and down. She wasn't sure why she was doing that now. She certainly didn't want to make him cum just as they were about to go down for dinner. But, she also felt such a strong urge to do it, as well as feeling sorry for getting him so aroused.

"Missy," Jimmy gasped as he felt her little hand rubbing his cock through his slacks. He gripped her shoulders tightly, lost in the pleasure of the feel of her fingers, dancing up and down his erection.

But, good sense overcame lust. "Wait, wait, stop," he said, breathlessly. They had to control themselves, or at least he had to control himself. He wasn't about to walk downstairs with a big wet stain in his crotch. "Not now, not here!"

She knew he was right, but she was awfully disappointed. There was something about being in her bedroom that made her want to go farther, kneeling on her bed while Jimmy showed her his stiffie. But, still, the door to the bedroom was open, her mother was just downstairs, and her parents were in fact waiting for them to come down for dinner. He was right. Not now, not here. They needed to be much more careful where she did things. She gave him a playful pout. "Ok, but you have to promise to let me play with him later."

"Not a problem," he replied.

She crawled off the bed and scampered out of the room. He followed right behind her, enjoying the swing of her hips and the wiggle of her bottom through her short skirt as she made her way down the stairs. Staring at her butt though did not help him lose his stiffness. He had his left hand stuffed down into his pocket to hold his dick tight against his body, trying to keep it from being so obvious.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs she reached back for him with her right hand. He pulled his left hand out and grabbed hold of hers, but just as quickly stuffed his right hand into his slacks to grasp his cock. He couldn't help but wonder how awkward he might look to her parents. Would they wonder why the heck he had his hand stuffed down into his pants? And, how was he possibly going to shake their hands? He would have to use his right hand for that, but once he removed his hand from his pocket, his stiff dick would just poke out his slacks.

His heart beat faster as they approached the dining room. Melissa didn't seem to have a clue of his concern. She was gaily leading him along.

When he entered the room he was relieved to see that both of her parents were too preoccupied to notice. Melissa's mother, Sarah Andrews, was busy setting the table, and Mr. Andrews was studying the roast beef, trying to figure out how best to cut it.

Jim let go of Melissa's hand as he worked his way over to his seat. He got behind his chair, using the back of it to hide from view his stiffness. "Mr. Andrews," he announced. "So very good to see you again, sir," he said, as he reached out his right hand to shake.

"Yes, certainly, James, we are very happy that you were able to join us for dinner."

Jim always sat next to Melissa, on her right. Timmy would sit across from them, but he was having dinner at a friend's house. Mr. Andrews sat at the head of the table, around the corner from Jim. Mrs. Andrews sat at the foot of the table, across from her husband. James waited for Mrs. Andrews to take her seat before he sat down.

Dinner began with grace and the usual pleasantries. As soon as they began to eat, Melissa maneuvered her right hand under the table to place it on Jim's thigh. This would arouse no suspicion or concern of her parents, as they often saw them holding hands. They would assume that she just wanted to hold his hand for awhile. That was understandable, and certainly quite innocent.

Melissa's intentions though were not so innocent. She quickly shifted the placement of her hand to his crotch. It was a little awkward to feel him this way, as she didn't want the position of her arm to give her away and she had to reach back to get to his thing. But, with some effort, she was successful and duly rewarded. She could feel that he was still partially erect. She smiled at the thought of what she was doing, right at the dinner table, literally under the noses of her parents.

"Did you know, daddy," she said, quite innocently, "Jimmy has his own Pogo."

Jim's eyes widened, both at the feel of her fingers on his cock and her provocative remark.

"Really, James," Mr. Andrews replied.

"Uh, yes sir," he said. Not really knowing what else to say. He did not in fact have a dog.

"Yes, daddy," Melissa spoke for him. "He was just a little thing but he's growing up real fast," she said as she felt his cock swelling against her fingers, stretching against the loose fabric of his shorts and slacks.

Mrs. Andrews joined in. "What's his name, Jim?"

Melissa jumped in quick before he could say anything. "Boner. His name is 'Boner,' mummy." Jim coughed, hoping he wasn't blushing. He considered pushing Melissa's hand away, but he had to admit that he really didn't want to. Her fingers felt so good on him. She was doing all sorts of things under the table. Squeezing him, tickling the head with the tips of her fingers, and sliding up and down as much of it as she could. He in fact actually spread his legs a bit to give her more room.

Mrs. Andrews looked puzzled. "Boner? Really? What made you call him that?"

This time Jim spoke quickly, not really wanting Melissa to escalate this any farther, at least not what was going on above the table. "Bones, he likes bones a lot Mrs. Andrews. He's always burying bones in the backyard, begging for more. He even seems to find them in other yards and brings them back. After a few weeks of this, it seemed like the best name for him."

Mr. Andrews had a rather quizzical, perhaps even disapproving, look on his face. He wasn't so sure that he would name a dog, "Boner."

Melissa though was quite pleased with the name. "I like his Boner a lot, daddy," she said, with a gleeful grin, pretending to be entirely innocent to the connotation.

Jim though knew fell well the meaning of what she had just said and looked down at his plate, not wanting to catch the eye of either parent.

Mrs. Andrews blushed. She got the connotation, but was a little embarrassed for having done so. She naturally figured her daughter was entirely innocent, and perhaps she should not herself have any idea of what Melissa had just said.

Mr. Andrews coughed with confusion. He also got it, and he was very uncomfortable with the image it put in his head. He couldn't imagine his daughter doing any such thing. He would have to admit that she was certainly old enough to be doing something like that, but, goodness, his own daughter playing with a boy's stiff penis? Well, that was rather appalling to think about, or was at least very uncomfortable for him to think about.

But, just the look in her eyes reassured him. If his daughter was doing anything like that she certainly wouldn't have made such a remark, especially at the dinner table, and certainly not to him. She would have at least become terribly embarrassed at the slip of her tongue. Instead, she was simply smiling quite innocently, naively, at him. He finally replied, "Yes, well, I do recall how much you enjoyed playing with Pogo." Perhaps he could at least get the conversation off the subject of James' Boner.

"Oh yes I did, daddy. I loved to pet him and things," she said, as she slid her fingers up and down Jim's hard cock. She then grabbed firmly onto his stiff dick, squeezing tightly as she said, "I like to play with Jimmy's Boner too."

Mrs. Andrews had to look away at that one. If only the children knew what they were saying! She stared down at her plate, as Jim was himself doing. He was having some trouble controlling himself, not only because of what Melissa was saying but also with what her hand was doing. She wasn't letting up on him. On the contrary, her tickling, rubbing, and squeezing were becoming more urgent, more intense. He could feel the tension, the pressure, mounting within him.

Mr. Andrews tried to change the topic of conversation. He really didn't want to hear his daughter talking any longer about young James' Boner and how much she enjoyed playing with it. "Yes, well, perhaps it's time we get another pet ourselves."

Melissa sat up and turned toward her father, releasing her right hand from Jim's lap, placing it on the back of his chair. Jim breathed a sigh of relief, as he felt that he was in fact getting really too close. However, Melissa's change of position was also to provide an excuse for her to be able to get a better feel of and grip on his cock. "Oh daddy, could we?!" she said, as she slid her left hand under the table and grasped firmly Jim's cock through his slacks, now with a much better grip. She kept the upper half of her arm still so that her movements would not be noticeable, but she was vigorously pumping his cock with her left hand. From the perspective of her parents, it only looked like, at worst, that she was just resting her left hand on his leg as she was turned toward her father. Jim was himself firmly grasping his silverware, trying to maintain his composure. He was being vigorously jacked off right beneath the dinner table, in the company of her parents. It felt so good. It was also terribly risky, but that just made it all the more exciting.

"That would be wonderful, daddy!" Melissa exclaimed with enthusiasm as she pumped Jim's cock.

"Well, we will still have to think about it, dear," her father cautioned.

"Oh, but I will take care of it, daddy, I promise. Wasn't I real good with Pogo?"

"Yes, you were. I do have to admit that," he acknowledged.

"I have even taught Jimmy's Boner all sorts of tricks."

Mr. Andrews coughed with confusion.

Sweat was also beginning to build on Jim's brow. Her hand felt so good. He knew that she wouldn't take it too far. He had never cum with her hand before. He would always stop her before they went too far. He might have to signal her, as he usually did, and that wasn't so easy right now, at least not perhaps without arousing some suspicion.

"For example, I can make his Boner stand up so straight and tall! He gets all excited when he does that," Melissa exclaimed, with apparent gleeful naivety. "He starts jumping around, showing off how big he is!" She used the tips of her fingers to grasp and massage just the tip of his cock. She rubbed around and around his bulb with tight, fast circular motions.

Jim bent over and stared down at his plate, trying to conceal his arousal that would now be so readily evident. He scrunched his brow, trying desperately not to get so excited that he might cum in her hand.

Mrs. Andrews was also staring at her plate, her face a beet red. She hoped that nobody would notice. She wondered, with considerable discomfort and embarrassment, whether she was the only one at the table who perceived such sexual overtones in what her daughter was saying.

Mr. Andrews considered explicitly telling Melissa not to speak any further about James' Boner. It was all very innocent, he knew, on Melissa's part, but it was also quite uncomfortable for himself and he could see for his wife as well. However, he knew that if he did tell her to stop talking about "Jim's Boner," she would want to know, and justifiably so, why her father wanted her to stop talking about his puppy, and he did not want to embarrass his daughter by having her realize how her comments could be taken in such a dirty manner. He knew (or, more accurately, assumed) his daughter would be mortified to learn how her entirely playful discussion of Jim's puppy could be misconstrued to be referring to a male erection, and an erection of her boyfriend sitting right next to her. Not too many fathers want to embarrass their daughters in such a manner, particularly right in front of the boyfriend. Perhaps it was best to just let this ride out to its natural conclusion.

"I've been playing with Jim's Boner a lot lately. Jim though does keep him inside. He won't let him come out and play."

"Well, he is probably too young to run around the yard on his own."

"Oh, I wouldn't let him run around by himself, I'd hold on tight to him." She smiled at Jim as she now lightly stroked her fingers up and down the length of his cock, pausing to tickle the round soft head. She could see, and feel, that he was getting very, very excited. It might only be a matter of seconds now.

She added, "Sometimes though he gets so excited that he does makes a mess."

This seemed to just be getting worse and worse for Melissa's parents, as well as for Jim. "Yea, yea, I guess so," Jim gasped, bending over quite far, desperately trying not to cum, as well as to keep his flushed face and gasping breath hidden from view.

Mr. Andrews could now see Jim's discomfort. He figured that Jim must himself be detecting the double meaning in what Melissa was saying. A boy would clearly have more knowledge and understanding of the implication of the word, "boner," than a girl as innocent and naive about such things as Melissa.

Melissa again squeezed hard on Jim's cock beneath the table as she slid her fist up and down its length. She turned her face to him. "I know you don't like having to clean it up when your Boner makes a mess, but sometimes though he just can't help himself." She shifted to just rapidly squeezing and pulling on the head of his cock with a firm grip of her tightly clenched hand.

She then said in her most feminine, coquettish, of voice, "It just happens sometimes, despite all your efforts to keep him under control. Sometimes Boner just has to let go and make a big wet mess."

That was it. He just couldn't help himself. He felt that feeling of inevitable explosion, the sense of urgent pressure followed by gushes of cum into his pants. He reached for his glass and started gulping down mouthfuls of water as rushes of pleasure swept over him and gobs of jism spewed from his cock.

Melissa could feel his cock twitching in her hand and, soon after, the evident moisture on her fingers as his cum seeped through his boxers and slacks.

Once it started Jim made no effort to try to stop it. He knew that the front of his pants would now be soaked in cum, but a large stain was really no worse than a small one, and he just gave himself over to letting it happen. And, if felt so nice. An intense feeling of release as surging waves engulfed him as his cock repeatedly jerked and jettisoned globs of cum. It felt particularly nice to have Melissa's fingers, for the first time, stay right on the head of his cock as it gushed its cum.

She rubbed and massaged the head as it spewed its load, feeling it soaking into his slacks while further rubbing the head of his dick, now with his own moist, hot jism.

Mr. Andrews was, by now, simply speechless. He felt quite sorry for Jim, as he could see his embarrassment over what Melissa was saying. He apparently could hardly find any words to say, being reduced to trying to hide his speechless discomfort in a long drink of water.

When the final spurt was released, Jim sat back and sighed. His face now beet red, his heart pounding, his body exhausted, he said, "Yea, he can make a big mess, and sometimes I don't even know how, how to best clean it up."

Melissa smiled sweetly at Jim. She removed her hand from underneath the table. The tips of her fingers were moist with the cum that had seeped through. She brought them to her nose. She found the aroma of his cum to be quite pleasing. It was sort of a fresh, clean scent. She considered saying something about how sweet Jim's Boner smelled, but that wouldn't make any real sense.

She instead reached for her water glass and brought it over to Jim. "You're almost out of water, Jim. Here, I haven't drank any of mine. Let me fill yours up."

Jim hadn't perceived her actual intention, but it didn't take long to find out.

As soon as she started pouring Melissa turned to her mother, as if to ask her something, and then poured much of her own water onto the table and, more importantly, right onto Jim's lap. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed. "I made a big mess myself! I'm so sorry."

Jim pushed back quickly in his chair, trying to avoid the spill, but, fortunately, it was impossible. The front of his pants were now soaking wet. It was a rather embarrassing place for a spill. Mr. and Mrs. Andrews were both very sympathetic, realizing that it actually looked like Jim had suffered a rather terribly embarrassing accident. But, for Jim it was a very fortunate and effective accident. His cum stain was now thoroughly well disguised.

Cleaning up the mess wasn't particularly pleasant. Melissa was right about that, although Jim declined her offer to help dab and rub his pants dry. There had been perhaps enough of her playing around in that area for one evening.