The Letter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Yes. I went through a phase of believing that I was lesbian. I had advertised for someone to share my flat, to help with costs. It's a one-bedroom flat, so it meant sharing a bed as well. The girl I chose turned out to be lesbian and she 'turned' me. It lasted for about three months until I met a man that I liked and realised that I preferred cock. I threw her out and went back to straight sex."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes."

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes, I prefer cock, but it's a preference, I would not exclude the other if it seemed right at the time."

Another note.

"Have you ever had sex with two men at the same time?"

"Yes."

Another questioning look.

"I was part of a double date, me and a friend were to meet two men. My friend was ill at the last moment and I could not contact either of the men, so I went alone. I fancied them both, was unable to choose between them, so when they escorted me home, I invited both of them in for coffee. It was awkward at first, but when they realised that I was 'up for it', they both snogged me. They took it in turn to fuck me and then I sucked them both back up ready for seconds. Seconds took the form of me continuing to suck one of them, the other fucked me from behind, one came in my mouth and the other, well in the other. Then they changed ends and we did it again. It went on until we all fell asleep."

"It sounds like you enjoyed it."

"I did, it is probably my best sex ever. So far anyway."

"But you have not repeated the experience?"

"The opportunity has not arisen, my girlfriend was furious when I told her what happened, apparently she was sweet on one of them, I had 'stolen him from her'. My two studs on that occasion declined further contact with me and I lost a friend."

"What about with others?"

"A man's idea of a threesome seems to be him and two girls, they don't like the idea of being in such close contact with another naked man, I think it threatens their masculinity. A shame because even if a man gets his threesome, he can only do one at a time, whereas a woman can do two."

Angus nodded then said;

"Or three?"

I hesitated. I had walked right into my own trap. I had been expecting the 'A' topic to come up and I had rehearsed a lie saying how much I liked it, but my mind went blank. Angus was waiting for an answer.

"Or three," I agreed softly.

"You do take it up the arse?" Angus persisted.

I was still holding the empty coffee cup, on its saucer, complete with spoon. The whole thing rattled as my hand shook. He had his answer. I had been expecting the question, but not in such a brutal way, up to now his choice of words had been, well, printable, I had been the one to use four letter euphemisms. During the interview I had become quite aroused, I could feel my juice seeping into my knicker-gusset and my nipples had been trying to make a bid for freedom through my clothes, now they retracted into their fleshy carriers like tortoise-heads and my slit seemed to suck my juices back inside. My mind raced to find a way to recover, 'Take the attack to the enemy,' I remembered reading somewhere. I said;

"I prefer it up the cunt."

"That's not what I asked," Angus countered relentlessly.

"Yes of course I do," I lied, "but I don't much enjoy it, I'm very tight there. But I realise that anal is a requirement, I will get used to it."

Angus made a note on his pad. I could feel my heart beating, had I failed? Angus looked up at me,

"Take your clothes off," he ordered, "Let's see what you've got."

I stood up and took a step sideways and back so that I was alongside the chair. I had spent a long time deciding what to wear for the interview, I had not wanted to look tarty, but it had to be sexy. I had chosen my business suit, a tailored, grey pin-stripe that I had had made about a year ago as an interview suit. It has a tailored jacket and a tight skirt ending just above the knee, with a single vent at the back to allow movement. With it I wore a simple shirt-like white blouse. All very severe and business-like. The only indication to what was underneath was very high heels and black seamed stockings, leading under the skirt to the hidden treasure, and supported by a suspender belt. Matching the sussie was a balconette bra and shorty knickers, black with green lace trim, and all semi-sheer so that the goods were on display.

I removed the jacket and hung it on the back of the chair, undid the side zip of the skirt and stepped out of it, placing that too, on the chair. The bra was front-fastening, so all I had to do was to pop the catch and let gravity do the rest. I know that my tits are good, large but firm. They bounced as I removed the bra like a shoulder-holster and draped it on the chair. For the knickers, I turned away with my back to my audience, hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down over my hips, bending forwards as I pushed them down my legs to step out of them. I remained bending forward, knowing that not only would the tight pucker of my virgin bum-hole be on full view, but that Angus would have a good rear-view of my cunt.

My nipples were back to full-strength, I stood and turned to face him, keeping my legs apart, revealing my secret weapon: I am a ginger, a copper-top. A natural red-head. Nobody knew where my colouring had come from, it did not occur anywhere else in my, by now very small family. I had been subject to teasing at school, borderline bullying really, but as my curves filled, teasing became curiosity, men became obsessed with finding out if my collar and cuffs matched. They do. My bush is fiery red, like my head hair. I keep my pubes well-trimmed, but would never shave it off. It is a man-magnet. Like many before his, Angus' eyes were drawn to it. I hooked my thumbs into the suspender belt and looked questioningly at him, he shook his head saying;

"They can stay."

He made a note. Then he pressed a button on his desk intercom, a voice answered;

"Yes Mr Grant?"

"Could you come in Trevor?"

The door opened and the young black man entered. I felt very exposed. Angus spoke;

"This is Trevor."

"Hello Trevor," I nodded.

Shaking hands seemed the wrong thing to do considering my nudity. Angus spoke again, addressing me;

"Suck him off." He said simply.

Trevor seemed not in the least surprised, he moved alongside me and turned towards me as I turned to him. I went down on my knees and undid the belt of his pants, pulled down his zip and pushed his trousers down around his ankles. He wore boxer shorts which caught on his erect cock as I tried to push those down too. I managed to free them. He was wearing a shirt with a tie, but no jacket. Trevor lifted the shirt to reveal a very respectable uncircumcised cock. Unlike the last one that I had been forced to suck, this one smelled clean. I took it between finger and thumb and peeled back the foreskin, revealing the tight shining skin of the bulbous purple tip. A tiny bead of moisture filled its singe eye. I reached out with my tongue to remove it, then took as much as I could into the back of my throat in a single, sliding gulp. Trevor gurgled.

Angus had moved from behind the desk for a better view. I changed hands on Trevor's shaft so that I did not obscure that view. I received no further instruction, I had been told to suck him off, not just to suck him, and I could see no reason to prolong the act beyond pleasuring Trevor orally and Angus visually. I sucked. It did not take long. I can tell when a cock in my mouth is about to deliver, but I was pleased that Trevor touched my face as a warning to be ready. He had been right to, I was shocked by the force of his ejaculation and by the amount of cum he shot. I took the first two spurts in my mouth, then directed the volley onto my lower face and the upper slopes of my tits, from where it slid to hang like teardrops from my erect nipples. I looked up at Angus, opened my mouth to show him its spunky contents and then swallowed as lasciviously as I could. I cast a glance at the front of his trousers, which sported a large bulge.

What next I thought, should I suck him off too? Or would they now take turns to fuck me? It was neither, Angus handed us both wet-wipes to clean up, thanked Trevor and dismissed him. Angus resumed his seat behind his desk and told me to get dressed.

Angus was making notes as I resumed my seat. He looked up and asked;

"Do you take any regular medication?"

"No."

"Do you take recreational drugs?"

"No."

"Do you have a current passport?"

"Yes."

"Are you available this weekend, for a little trip, travelling on Thursday?"

"Yes."

"We have a house in Southern France, it's owned by the company, but my wife, Amelia, stays there most of the time. Most weekends during the summer we have house parties for friends and colleagues. There is one such this weekend. There will be a photographer there, Steve, one of the best, he will film you having sex. You will not be required to too much in the way of acting, it's really to see if the camera likes you. The film, stills that he will also take, and a promotional blurb, will be circulated around the movers and shakers of our industry. It is they who will decide if you can be used. Angam makes films, but not enough to support a large number of actors, you will need to reach out further.

"Film-making of any kind is complicated and expensive, we need people to finance them, it's possible that money-people will be among the house-guests, you will be required to make yourself available. I know that there will be at least two other 'hopefuls' present. Your on-screen sex-partners will probably be professionals, I don't know who, there is an open invitation to anyone who is in the area.

"There will be no pressure to do things that you find distasteful, just say no and your wishes will be respected. You have seen the sort of thing that we make, decide from that where your limits are."

He handed me a printout of adult movie terms, a glossary of porn.

"This will help you to understand the jargon, and describes some of the more extreme acts. Angam does not do 'nasty', many others do. Any questions?"

My head was spinning, all I could think of was;

"What should I wear?"

He laughed,

"Most of the time, nothing. There is a swimming pool at the house. Weather permitting, the weekends tend to be pool oriented, so swimsuits etcetera, but take something for the evenings, this time of year they can be cool, and they may also decide to eat in a restaurant."

He gave me the address of the villa, then counted out a large number of twenty-pound notes which he handed to me.

"You may need funds," he explained, "Give Trevor you address, I will have the tickets couriered to you tomorrow, you will be travelling 'Eurostar'."

I stood on the pavement outside the building, still dazed by events, clutching my handbag which now contained more than I had been earning in a week. The west-end of London can be a dangerous place if you are carrying cash, And not just from pickpockets and the like. There are shops! As the world gradually stopped rotating, I realised that I was in need of two things; an orgasm, I was still on an unfulfilled sexual high, and some retail therapy.

I turned left along Noel Street and entered a large clothes store via the Great Marlborough Street entrance. First things first, I went straight to the Ladies, locked myself into a cubicle and masturbated to a mental picture of Trevor's lovely cock spraying me with spunk. Then as a thank-you to them, I had a light but expensive lunch in their excellent cafeteria. The me that walked out into the spring sunshine of Oxford Street was a very different me to that of just a week ago.

Many of the large stores had sales. No surprise, it always seems to be sale-time in Oxford Street. This one was to make room for the new autumn range. It was early May! They would soon have their Christmas stock! I must not mock too much though, being slightly smaller than average, I am usually able to pick up bargains in sales. This was no exception, I bought a perfectly stunning halter-neck swimsuit for less than my lunch had cost, and a matching 'Kaftan-Kimono', a sort of flimsy wrap that would keep the Mediterranean sun from my sensitive skin. I decided that I already had everything else that I would need, I went home and tipped out all of my summer clothes so that I could choose. That, and a trial packing run, took the rest of the afternoon and I felt hungry. I went out again and bought a takeaway, which I ate in front of the TV.

I was impatient and excited, I had two days to kill before my great adventure, starting with this evening. I opened a bottle of wine and read and re-read the 'glossary of porn', which made me horny again. I still had my 'homework videos', I ran them again, masturbating until I was sore, and fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning brought no relief to my impatience, and I was horny again. I had no idea when my ticket wold arrive. I cleaned my flat thoroughly, so that I could return to some kind of order, ate some lunch, then decided that I was in dire need of a shower. It was mid-afternoon. I would have to risk a ring on my bell, I would go down just wrapped in a towel, pink and steaming. Perhaps the courier would be dishy, either way I could give him a glimpse of porn-starlet-in-the-making. Sure enough, the bell went. I was out of the shower and dried, but my hair was in a towel. I walked into the hall naked and pressed the intercom button,

"Who is it?"

"It's Trevor, from Angam. I've got your ticket."

"Trevor! I was expecting a courier. I'll buzz you in, top floor."

I pulled on a towelling robe and opened my front door to let him in. He apologised, Angus had decided to ask him to bring the ticket, and then he could take the rest of the afternoon off, was it inconvenient? Not at all, would he like coffee?

We drank our coffee and I quizzed him about his position at Angam. It was just temporary, he had not managed to get a place at the university of his choice last autumn, but they had promised him one this year. He was filling in, earning a bit of money.

"Does Angam pay well?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

"But the perks are good?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have your cock sucked by all the interviewees?"

"There aren't many, and no, I don't."

"So you get to fuck them instead?"

Did I detect a blush? Even with his dark skin? He nodded,

"A couple," he admitted.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

He nodded. I led him to the bedroom and peeled off my robe, my hair had dried, so I removed the towel. I stepped towards Trevor and unbuttoned his shirt, the rest soon followed and I saw him naked. His cock pointing upwards like a missile ready for launch. I pulled him down on the bed and we began to explore each other's body with fingers, lips and tongues. His cock was a real beauty, I revelled in its exploration. What a marvel of design, hard but not hard, soft but not soft. I moved the smooth sheath of skin back and forth over the pumped up column of flesh inside, causing his tip to reveal and hide with each stroke. I bent down and kissed the tip, then sucked the knob into my mouth.

Trevor groaned as my tongue and lips laved him, I wanted to make him come again, to experience that sudden rush of maleness, but I also wanted to feel him inside me. He decided;

"Let me lick you," he husked, it's your turn."

We were head to tail, I rolled onto my back expecting 'sixty-nine', but he wanted sole agency, to concentrate on my pleasure. I was not going to argue. Much as I like the feel of a cock in my mouth, it is no competition for a tongue in my cunt. He positioned himself between my widespread thighs, kissed my burning bush once, then placed the tip of his tongue on my perineum and drew it slowly up my slit, collecting my juice on the way, and ended at my yearning clitoris. He sucked it hard and I squealed in pleasure, almost coming at a single suck.

I tried to think of England, to postpone my inevitable climax, to prolong the pleasure, but Trevor was good. My best orgasm for weeks erupted outwards from my centre, the one his tongue was strumming, racking my body such that he had to hold me in position while he drank his fill of my free-flowing honey. As I rolled over the summit of my climax, Trevor positioned himself between my thighs for entry. I took his stiff prick in the fingers of both hands and guided it into the juicy maw prepared by his tongue. He entered in one smooth, slow push, taking me almost back to my summit as his flesh displaced mine in that most intimate embrace. He made small movements at first as my body explored his organ, but he could not control his need for completion. He began to thrust. I wrapped arms and legs around him as he pumped harder and faster, I could feel his heavy balls slapping against me, I wanted it to last forever. But he was past the tipping point, with a strangled cry his first powerful spurts blasted me, flooding my depths with his hot, thick cream.

A good fuck. A very good fuck. Borderline great in fact. Why were there not more like him about? He rolled off panting and a little of his generous spend seeped from me to run into my arse-crack. Should I invite him to fuck that hole next? Someone had to be first and I would never be more receptive than now. But he was a big boy, would what I knew would be a painful experience spoil what we had just enjoyed?

The decision was taken from me, Trevor stood up and said that he had to go. I was disappointed, I had hoped for seconds but it was not to be. Trevor dressed, kissed me goodbye and left. I never saw him again.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12