The Letter From England

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssss..."

She hissed at the first contact of the tip of my tongue and she squirmed as I tried to slither its way in her pussy. She stiffened and her thighs suddenly clammed up holding my head like a vice. I didn't know whether it was her way of saying no but it didn't seem like it, because she seemed to be quivering with pleasure. So, with a little bit of force, I prised her thighs open just as the tip of my tongue flicked over her clit.

"Ahh!" She squirmed. I was so nervous and wondered if I had been a brute and perhaps hurt her again. But I needn't worry, because the next thing she did was to grab my head with both of her hands and pulled me right at her pussy. I grinned as I started lapping up her nectar that by then was free flowing from her intimate place. When I flicked my tongue over her clit again, Gabby suddenly bugged her hips, knocking her pelvis against me as she gasped.

"Oh... Oh..."

I wasn't prepared for the jerky movement as she knocked against and probably split the inside of my upper lip against my teeth. I tasted my own blood but that hardly mattered, as I wanted Gabby to have the most earth-shattering orgasm in the world. I continued to lap at her pussy, savouring every last drop of her nectar as she continued to bug and squirm, bug and squirm right in front of me.

It seemed to last forever. But her convulsions gradually died down to spasmodic quivering when she pulled me up and hugged me.

"Aren't you clever?" After she caught her breaths back, she screwed that childlike eyes of hers again and said, "There are women who had difficulty reaching a climax but you made me..."

She blushed suddenly.

"Is that so, and how did not know?"

"Well, I read it in some journals."

She didn't say anymore at that point and I didn't pry. But she later told me that she and "the girls at school" had read some sort of medical/sex journal in the library to learn about these things and had a few giggles.

"Danny." She said in a soft voice as her small hand reached for my hard cock. I raised myself a little over her warm tummy to give her room to manoeuvre.

She smiled, averted my gaze as she began to stroke. My God, it felt so good as her soft palm slid up and down my cock. I was still on top of her and I inched my hard cock a little towards her pussy. I could easily overpower and take her that I had no doubt. But she was such a sweet girl that I would never force myself upon her. However, when my cock nudged against her vulva she froze.

"Danny, no!"

"Gabby, I already promised. I just want to rub against you down there, to find out what it feels like."

Again, I gave away the fact that I had never been with a girl before but she probably didn't catch it this time for she was so scared.

"No, please!"

"Yes, please Gabby. I promised. Or don't you trust me."

"It's not that. I... I..."

As she was still hesitating, I rubbed my cock-knob against her opening a couple of times just to feel how warm and slippery she was down there. But she froze and stared at me, absolutely petrified.

Feeling dejected, I sighed, rolled over and lay on my back next to her. Although I knew that she was worried, at the same time I was disappointed that she did not trust me.

"Danny."

I didn't reply.

"Danny, I really want to have a band of gold on this finger before we do that." She said almost apologetically.

"Yes, Gabby. I'm sorry but I already promised you that I wouldn't overstep."

"Danny."

I looked at her sweet almost childlike face as she leaned over to kiss me. Her right breast squashed against my chest as her soft hand grabbed my semi-deflated cock and began to stroke.

A voice suddenly screamed inside my head, scolding me for acting like a jerk. I kissed her back with a renewed passion as she began to quicken her stroke. This time, in her eagerness to please me, she was a bit rough causing me a little pain. I wrapped my hand over hers to show her the tempo. She caught on quickly and soon I was panting.

"Oh, Gabby... Oh!"

I screwed my eyes as an electric current ran down my spine. I shuddered and shot a big load all over my belly. It had never felt so good before.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Gabby was surveying her handiwork.

"Wow, I didn't know it would be that much." She said and giggled.

"Well, it's all your fault."

She smirked grabbed some tissue papers and began to wipe her hand and me clean.

"I love you Danny!" She whispered in my ear and kissed me as she reached over to throw the tissue papers into the wastebasket.

"Gabby, can you stay for the night?"

She thought for a bit, smiled and nodded.

Gently, I pulled the blanket over us and I hugged her. We didn't say anything else as we tried to savour our moment of togetherness, our very first night. However, after almost 30 minutes we still couldn't sleep as my arm was trapped under her body and it went numb, no doubt also causing her discomfort. We had so much to learn! Reluctantly, I retrieved my arm.

"Goodnight, Gabby."

"Goodnight, Danny."

We kissed and quickly fell asleep in my very cramped bed.

From then on, we were inseparable. With her sweet and sincere personality, she was quickly embraced by the Chinese community at our university. I became a regular guest at her student house, particularly over the weekends when I would skip food in the hall and went over to hers. Every time, she prepared something new and delicious for us, sometimes her housemates would join us. She turned out to be an excellent cook. Yet, I must say that the most delicious taste she offered was still her pussy!

Once during her period, I said I would like to eat her pussy. She demurred and said that I mustn't. But it was one of those rare occasions that I simply ignored her command.

We were in her bedroom. Her roommate had gone home for the weekend and some of her housemates were sitting and chatting at the back garden while catching a bit of sun, just outside Gabby's window. If any of them stood up and looked in through that open window, they would no doubt see Gabby lying on her bed, her dress pulled above her waist, her knickers with a soiled sanitary towel dangling round one of her ankles on the floor, her other foot was pressing hard onto my back between the shoulder blades as her orgasm drew near; and I had my head buried between her splayed thighs, lapping away like a little puppy.

And my god, she came so abundantly that she had to bite hard on her knuckles to suppress her squeal of pleasure. When it was over, she picked up her knickers stealthily, changed the soiled padding and made herself decent. Just as I was going to unlock the door, she grabbed me and used her facecloth to wipe away whatever telltale sign was on my chin. Then we just joined her housemates in the garden. I thought we were very cool. But we just couldn't be sure if some of the girls had sneaked a peek through the window and saw us!

I respected her "but that" rule in bed and gradually she grew to trust me and let me rub outside her pussy. When we did that, I felt so close to her and wished that soon after graduation I would be able to put that band of gold around her finger and made love to her properly, to take care of her and to live together happily ever after with her.

During the interim months, she took me home to see her mum and dad one weekend. Aunty Doris took an instant liking on me while Uncle Alfred quietly appraised me and offered me a scotch. They showed me round to their friends and neighbours and I also got to see some of "the girls" from Gabby's school. Her friends congratulated her and said I was handsome for I didn't have slanted eyes like most Chinese. I supposed that was their seal of approval. By the time we were to leave for the university, Uncle Alfred and Aunty Doris asked me to come and stay over the summer holiday. I sighed in relief as I just leaped over a big hurdle.

Summer approached and Gabby came and stayed over one Saturday night. We kissed and made passionate love, abiding by her "but that" rule. By about midnight we were both so exhausted and satisfied that we fell asleep in each other's arm naked in bed.

I was woken up by some noise at around 8:30 on Sunday morning. I listened and it was bed creaking right above me. Shortly after, I heard the howling of Cathy, Chris' blonde girlfriend.

"Mmm... Mmm..."

Not long, Gabby woke and asked, "What was that?"

"I think Cathy and Chris are having a good time." I pointed at the ceiling.

As I said that, I already sported a massive erection.

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm..."

It was not the first time I heard them, but Cathy was unusually noisy that morning. Her moaning was getting more and more persistent as the bed creaking gathered momentum.

"OH!"

There was a brief pause.

"ARRHH! HA! HAAAA!" Cathy was suddenly squealing at the top of her lung.

Rapid bed creaking continued for brief moments then it was all quiet.

"Bless you Chris." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I felt Gabby's hand on my erection. Pre-cum was oozing from my cock-knob, smearing onto her soft little hand.

"Danny, you're are so excited!"

"Aren't you too?" I leaned across to kiss her already hugely engorged nipples.

She blushed as she gazed timidly into my eyes.

"Danny."

"Yes, Gabby?"

She said in such a faint voice that I didn't catch it and had to ask her to repeat it.

"Take me, Danny." She said in a soft quivering voice and her face was scarlet.

What she said was so unexpected it sent a shock through my system.

"Gabby, are you sure?"

She nodded and said, "You are going to hurt me one day, anyway. You may as well do it now."

As I was still thinking, Gabby added, "Do it now before I... I want you to do it now."

My heart was thumping madly. I kissed her and thought that I had always wanted her but I always abided by her "but that" rule. But now, making love to Gabby without that band of gold? Suddenly, it felt like something was missing.

Gabby grabbed my cock and pulled it to her.

"Come on, Danny. Make love to me." She said softly.

If I had waited another second Gabby would start begging me and I couldn't do that to her. Anyway, our sexual relationship had to be consummated one day, so why couldn't we have our first time now. I was ready to take up the commitment on Gabby.

I kissed her, whispered in her ear that I loved her and spread her legs.

Although I hadn't done anything, she was already dripping wet down there and her pussy lips seemed to be giving me the welcoming smile.

I positioned myself and nudged my cock-knob at her pink opening. She cringed as I tried to push it in a little. At that moment, I didn't know whether she or I was more scared.

"All right, Gabby?"

She took a deep breath then nodded bravely. But in fact she was shivering all over.

Cautiously, I pushed a little and saw my cock-knob slipping into her tight wet pussy. All of a sudden, she screwed her eyes and her jaw quivered. I stopped and almost pulled out when I saw that she was already in pain. But then her hot pussy seemed to draw me deeper into her like a magnet. As I slowly inched into her, her eyebrows furrowed, then she gritted her teeth, but I was only halfway in. I paused for a while then tried to push a little.

"Sss..."

She hissed as a big drop of tear suddenly rolled down the corner of her eye. It almost broke my heart. But then all so suddenly, I seemed to have gained entry, as I burrowed deeper and deeper inside her tightness until our pubes finally crushed against each other.

I sighed in relief and had to pause for a rest as her tight hot pussy was sending a weird signal through my cock-knob, as though she was trying to milk me for cum. Oh Christ, not yet! I was not ready to give you a baby! Later, but not now!

When I got my breath under control, I wanted to ask Gabby if she was all right. Instead, I whispered that I love her. Although her eyes were tightly shut, she smiled back amid deep panting.

Slowly, I began to slide in and out of her slippery tight sheath, loving her properly for the first time. Although she still gritted her teeth when I pushed, I saw a faint smile on her lips and she kept nodding her head as if encouraging me to carry on. I grounded against her pussy again and again. It felt really good inside her.

"Oh, I love you so much Gabby!"

She nodded then opened her eyes and gazed longingly at me.

It was just too much. I hissed and knew that I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Gabby, I think that I'm..."

She nodded, kissed me and held my gaze as I quickened my pace. For the first time, my bed creaked loudly all over the landing until I could hold back no more. When I felt a little tingling in my balls, I pulled out immediately and shot a hot load all over her soft tummy. I knew that Gabby hadn't come. Yet, she was smiling through her tears.

"Oh Gabby, I am so sorry."

She shook her head, held my cheeks in her hands and smothered me with kisses.

"I'm yours now." She looked timidly into my eyes then she hugged me tightly.

And suddenly I felt so proud that I made a man and a woman of us.

After vowing my love for her again and again, I got up to inspect the damage.

There was a big puddle of cum, mixed with streaks of pink on her tummy. A faint stream of blood was seeping from her pussy lips. I wanted to kiss it but I had another idea. I got up, my spent cock dangling as I took a white linen handkerchief from my wardrobe and started to clean her pussy.

"Danny, you soiled your hankie. Why not use some paper tissues?"

"Gabby, it's an ancient Chinese tradition. On wedding night after the couple had been naughty, the bridegroom would use a piece of white cloth to wipe away the virgin blood from his bride. In Chinese, it's called "red-dropping". Then on the morning after, he would parade his wife in front of his parents and show them the cloth as proof of his wife's chastity."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Gabby. One day when I take you home, I shall show this to my mum and dad to say that you're a very good girl."

"Don't you dare showing it to anybody! Let me throw it away." She tried to snatch it away.

"Not a chance. I would always treasure it and guard it with my life, Gabby."

"It's so embarrassing. You're not really going to show it to your mum and dad, are you?"

"No," I shook my head and grinned, "but I am going to keep it."

I give her a big kiss, stashed the treasured linen away and used some tissue papers to wipe away the puddle of cum streaked with her red-dropping. Then I rejoined her in bed as we kissed and cuddled and actually slept for a bit before waking up again just before noon.

From that day, I insisted on teaching her Cantonese. When we were along, she was to call me "Lo Kung" (hubby) and I her "Lo Poh". Our shopping would sometime include a discrete box of Durex, but it was my duty to get it, as she would shy away and waited for me outside the pharmacy. We spent time in the library to read about sex and pregnancy to learn when it would be safe to go all the way without the bother of a condom when our mutual orgasms would be most intense. We were probably the happiest couple in the university and things just seemed too good to be true.

Graduation came and her parents took lots and lots of pictures of us together. Then the problem came. My student visa had just two months left and I couldn't find a job. I had already obtained an extension of stay and there would not be another one. Without resident status, I had to leave. Of course, if Gabby and I got married then I could stay. But what would I do then? Although Gabby had a very promising job, I would not live on her earnings. It was just not what we wanted.

I recalled the last time I saw her. She shared a house with a few girls away from home in her town at work. She and I knew exactly how it all was going to end. I packed a sports bag for a weekend visit. She tried to pull a brave face and showed me around town, places to visits and where her office was. We lay side by side in bed but we did not make love. It was not like we wanted one last big bang. We felt so sad. A part of me already died!

On Monday morning, she cooked some bacon and sausages, my favourites.

"Danny, I think it's will be a very long time before I can cook for you again."

I almost cried but I pulled a grin and said, "I love your beacon and sausage, Gabby."

"I know."

After breakfast, she had to leave in a hurry or she would be late for work. The night before, we decided that we would say goodbye at her house. So we hugged, we kissed, pulled a brave face and exchanged our goodbyes. Then she quietly slipped outside and closed the door.

The second the door clicked shut I felt tears streaming down my face. I waited for perhaps half a minute for she to get out of earshot before I started screaming, "Why? Why? Why?" as I headed for her room to pack my bag. At the time I didn't know there was another girl in the house, until I heard noises from her room. I stopped screaming, wiped tears from my face and I packed hurriedly and left.

I took the bus to the town centre and stood quietly at a street corner across her office, trying to steal one last private moment to be near her.

"Goodbye Gabby. I love you! I really hope..."

I couldn't finish the sentence as my eyes were brimming with tears. I turned and walked two blocks to the station to catch a coach home, to my miserable rented room, to do the final packing as I was due to fly back to Hong Kong in two days.

We exchanged letters, averaging once every week for the first six months. We shared news about her work and friends at the office, my job hunting and then my employment on probation. She was doing really well over there. Then the letters became less frequent, but still at least once a month.

About a year later, I got a letter from her in which she proposed marriage. She said that she was prepared to leave her job and came to live with me in Hong Kong. You couldn't imagine how happy I felt when I read that letter, but how very sad when I later composed my reply. She really had something going for her over there. But what would she do in Hong Kong, away from a promising career, her friends and family. Knowing Gabby so well, she would be miserable living in Hong Kong. As carefully and sincerely, I composed my reply to turn her down.

Sadly, I never got another letter from her. Although I wrote to her again and again, to share news of my work, then to apologize and tried to appeal to her reasoning, which was her strong side, I never heard a word from her again, until the letter from Aunty Doris this morning.

In a sense, I was happy that Gabby found happiness. In a perverted sort of way, I hoped that my letter turning her down had somehow contributed to her happiness today.

I went to my wardrobe, dug out a neat little packet that contained a stained white linen handkerchief.

"Oh Gabby, I loved you so much. I really hoped that I could slip that band of gold..." I couldn't finish the sentence as my eyes were once again brimming with tears.

She once said that I could do anything, but that. Now, it came back to mock me. I had done everything, except marrying her. And that I realised was what I truly wanted to do. But now that was never going to happen.

Quietly, I slipped the little packet down the chute without opening it for one last look. She belonged to someone else now, someone who loved her, someone she loved.

I wiped the wetness off my cheeks, went back to my desk and wrote a short letter thanking Aunty Doris.

12