The Letter K

Story Info
A hot holiday encounter.
1.2k words
3.59
25.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Letter K is the fourth chapter in my ongoing series of "cum shot" stories (i.e. quick and straight to the point reads) "Remembering the Alphabet"

The Letter K:

His lips crushed against mine in a way that was misjudged and not pleasurable. And this was how I met K. I was on holiday with friends and in a local bar when I had turned and walked straight into this situation. I didn't even see K until he pulled back from this impromptu clinch. It transpired that he had been admiring me from afar and his friends had thus dared him to come over and kiss me. Of course I had then literally walked into the situation. As he and his friends introduced themselves and explained I found my smile growing. "Well, if you're going to fulfil a dare you'd better do it properly." I grinned and pulled him to me, kissing him slowly and letting his tongue slip in and explore my mouth.

He was a cute guy, smooth dark skin, athletic build, deep brown eyes and soft plump lips. It also happened that he was the first black man I had ever kissed, which only lead to more intrigue on my part. I had a very strong urge to see him naked and explore his ebony exterior. I like to think of myself as a student of the human body and I love nothing more than studying new things.

After a few minutes of kissing at the edge of the dance floor his friends stopped cheering us on and started moving away. He didn't notice immediately but after a few minutes stopped to look around, finally looking back at me. I smiled with a raised eyebrow. "You want to find a seat?"

He grinned widely and pulled me down to an empty booth near where we stood. I slid across into the dark corner until I was wedged between K and the wall. We kissed again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as his hands started to explore my body. I ran my hand up the back of his neck and into his short hair, enjoying a new tactile sensation. He ran a hand up under my vest, squeezing my breast and pinching my nipple through my bra. I murmured with pleasure and kissed him more intensely, pushing my body to him. He hesitated for a moment before moving his hand down to my thigh and running it up under my skirt, stroking my pussy through my knickers. This continued for some time, until he could be in no doubt about how wet he was making me. Panting he pulled back and smiled "my hotel is just up the beach..."

The beach, promenade and hotel lobby seemed to pass in haze and before I knew it we were at his room. As soon as the door was opened he pulled me inside and into another clinch, this time his hands finding my ass and pulling me tight to him. His hard cock was pressing against me, making me groan with anticipation. He pulled back to look around, I realised to check that no none else was there – the room had three beds and he was obviously sharing with his friends. "When are you expecting your friends back?" I asked. He shook his head "I'm not actually sure... they all have keys.."

I grinned, taking his hand. "The bathroom will have a lock" I started towards the bathroom door pulling the grinning fool along with me. As soon as the door was locked he as on me. His mouth over mine, tongue forceful. He broke back for a second to lift off my vest and mutter "you're so fucking hot!" I giggled and backed myself to the counter, grabbing purchase and lifting myself up onto the counter next to the sink. My legs now spread, K's grin widened. Advancing on me he swiftly removed my knickers and started kissing my shoulders. As his mouth explored my skin he slid two fingers into me, making me moan lightly. With one hand fucking me and the other behind my neck, he held me in place as he nipped at my breasts. Panting, I reached around and unhooked my bra letting it fall so that he could reach my nipples, his soft lips moving down to nuzzle at them.

His wet mouth on my nipple and fingers moving inside me was making me wetter by the second. "Oh god, fuck me!" I pleaded, wanting him inside me. He stepped back, his breath ragged. I watched as he stripped off his t-shirt, his tight body was beautiful. I reached forward, running my hands over the smooth skin of his shoulders as he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down revealing an intimidatingly large cock. I grinned in anticipation as he grabbed a condom and rolled it on slowly, watching me licking my lips. I was so wet and turned on that I knew even his huge cock would slide into me with ease. "I'm so fucking wet..." I told him, starting to play with my own nipples.

He grinned back at me and strode back to me, grabbing my ass in a swift motion and pulling me to the edge of the counter top. He entered me slowly, letting me savour his size as I wrapped my legs around him and angled myself back on the counter so that he could go as deep as possible and let my clit press against him. He held my hips tight as he slowly pumped into me. With each slow and delicate thrust I grew wetter, wanting him to fuck me hard. Reading my mind K very gradually quickened his pace. Each thrust going deeper, almost to the point of pain.

"You've got such a tight pussy baby..." he panted. "I fucking love it!". I smiled at the compliment I had heard more than once. I put one hand to the back of his neck, still angling back and riding his thrusts. I started to clench my muscles, gripping his cock inside me. He let out a low groan and responded my fucking me harder. As his thrusts slammed into me I could feel my swollen clit growing all the more explosive.

"Harder!" I cried, feeling his huge cock pulling out a little farther each time so that he could thrust back into me all the harder. "Fuck yes!" I yelled, now being fucked so hard that I could barely breath. A few thrusts later and I came, it was quite a sudden, the kind that you can building up but they still take you completely by surprise. My legs tensed around him and then relaxed as he fucked me through my climax.

"That's it baby, milk me..." he carried on thrusting until the waves of my climax passed. Then he pulled out and pulled off the condom, pumping his cock hard for a few more seconds and then finally shooting his load all over my tits. As soon as he came I pulled him back towards me, pressing my sticky body to his as he relaxed against me, his legs no doubt as weak as mine were feeling. I kissed him deeply then moved my lips to his shoulders, tasting his sweat.

We fucked in that bathroom most of the night, through his friends coming back and their subsequent snores. I've been with other black men since, all shapes and sizes, but to this day, K was the most beautiful with the biggest cock and the softest lips.