The Levine Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was distracted when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Mother!" Beth cried out in shock.

"All right aunt Helen!" Sam added. Helen ignored them both as we fucked. I waved Sam over. He grinned and moved toward us. Beth remained frozen. I pulled my finger out of Helen's mouth and she reacted in annoyance until Sam shoved his cock in its place. Her eyes lit up and she growled as her head started bobbing back and forth. She was soon swallowing the entire length of Sam.

"That's it aunt Helen! Suck my cock! Suck your nephew's meat you slut! Suck your daughter's cum off of my dick!" Sam demanded. Helen came, but didn't stop sucking Sam off. He held her head and fucked her face hard, but she just kept smiling and sucking. Sam finally blew and Helen sucked all of his cum down. Sam fell back on the bed.

I continued to fuck her as her daughter finally unfroze and walked toward us. She watched for a moment.

"His cock is huge, isn't it mom?" she said more calmly then I expected.

"The biggest I've ever had!" her mother cried. Beth reached out and grabbed hold of my cock as I pushed it in and out of Helen's pussy. Beth's hand was wet with her mother's juices in a matter of moments. She moved her hand until her middle finger rested at her mother's asshole. This caught Helen's attention.

"What are you doing Beth?" she asked in confusion. Beth smiled and shoved her finger into her mother's ass. Helen groaned.

"Trying to make you feel good, mother," Beth replied.

"I do feel good, but that's so sick!" Helen cried, obviously enjoying her daughter's attention.

"If you think that's perverted, you're going to love this!" Beth said as she leaned forward and replaced her finger with her tongue. Helen tensed up in orgasm, but Beth kept licking her mother's ass and I continued fucking her pussy.

"Beth, stop that this instance! You're my daughter and a woman!" Helen said as she came down off of her orgasm. She tried to move away, but I held her hips steady as I thrust in and out of her.

"Mother, you've already sucked off Sam, your nephew and fucked his best friend. You are enjoying the attention I'm giving your ass, so cut the shit! I've always known I was a slut and it's nice to see where I get it from!" Beth said as she now pushed not one, but two fingers into her mother's ass. Helen groaned and Beth leaned forward and kissed her mother full on the lips.

Helen drew back in surprise. They looked at each other for a moment before smiling and falling into a deep kiss. I watched as their tongues danced. Beth continued to finger fuck her mother's ass. She also reached under her mother with her free hand and played with Helen's clit. She alternated between rubbing the clit and slapping it. This sent Helen over the edge again.

She came so hard that she all but screamed as her body rocked in orgasm. Her pussy was like a vise on my cock and if I hadn't cum so many times already during the day I would certainly have blown my load deep in her pussy. Instead, when her mother was done, Beth pulled my cock out of Helen's pussy and sucked it down her throat, licking her mother's cum.

I wasn't surprised when she moved from my cock to her mother's pussy. Helen seemed oblivious to her daughter's tongue at first, but soon she rolled onto her back and spread her legs giving better access to Beth who happily dove in and started eating her mother in earnest.

Sam recovered by this time and was happy to slip his dick into his aunt's mouth once again. I decided to give my own dick a short break and leaned forward to eat Beth's pussy. We continued like this for some time. Sam was the first to move.

"Oh no! If you keep that up I'll cum again in your mouth and this time I want your pussy!" he said as he moved around his aunt.

"You'd fuck your own aunt?" Helen asked, but she was smiling. Sam slammed his dick deep into her in reply. She lost her smile and groaned.

I laid Beth down next to her mother and pushed my cock into her. The two held hands as Sam and I fucked them. Soon they were kissing again. Sam and I watched for a while before looking at each other and nodding. We started fucking his aunt and cousin in earnest. Beth came and moved out from under me.

"You have to let my mother feel two dicks in her at once!" Beth demanded. I looked at Sam again. He shrugged and rolled onto his back, taking Helen with him. I moved between her legs and placed my cock on her ass.

"What are you doing?" Helen gasped when she felt me gently push my cock head against the entry to her ass.

"Mom, he's going to fuck your ass while Sam fucks your pussy!" Beth said excitedly.

"But no ones ever fucked my ass before!" Helen cried as she looked back at me. "And besides, I can't possible fit both of these dicks in me at once!"

"I did," Beth smiled.

"Really?" he mother asked, looking into her daughter eyes.

"Yes, and it was fantastic!"

Helen looked at her daughter a moment longer and then leaned forward and buried Sam's face with her breasts. She also gave me access to her ass. Beth leaned over and used her tongue to get both her mother and me ready. She guided my cock into Helen's ass. I tired to move slowly, but Beth wouldn't have it. She moved behind me and shoved my hips hard!

"Bastard!" Helen cried, but she was panting and gasping. Her orgasm was obviously close. I grabbed her hair and held on while I fuck her ass. I could feel Sam fucking her pussy from below.

Helen started crying out and shaking as her orgasm overtook her. Sam cursed and I moaned as we came in her at the same time. I was completely and totally spent. I rolled off of Helen.

"Mom, I think we better go now," Beth said with a smile. "We have some talking to do." Her mother nodded but took a while to get up.

"I'll be walking funny for days," she mumbled as she put her clothes back on, but she looked at Sam and said, "You'll have to come visit us soon. You're welcome to bring a friend as well."

"You can count on it!" Sam answered with a laugh. Beth and Helen gave each of us a kiss and then slipped out of the door.

"The women in your family are horny wenches, aren't they," I sighed once they were gone.

"You have no idea," Sam replied with a grin. I took a deep breath. It was time to tell Sam what happened earlier with Sylvia. He was my best friend. I couldn't keep it from him.

"I've a better idea then you know. I fucked your sister Sylvia at the end of the reception," I said. Sam's eyebrows rose.

"Sylvia? No way! She hates you and it was her wedding day," he replied.

"Well, I use blackmail," I sighed. Sam looked at me carefully. He looked angry, but at least he didn't take a swing at me. "Look, I know it was wrong, but her husband was passed out and she wanted help carrying him to his room. I agreed in exchange for her getting a dance for me with Beth. I carried him to their room and she reneged on our deal, so I blackmailed her. I was pretty drunk as well."

"What did you use?" he asked.

"I saw you two earlier in the room," I said. I explained what happened at the pool and how I saw them in the room.

"Did you force her?" he asked.

"Absolutely not!" I said quickly, but then paused and added, "Well, I did hold her still once or twice. Mostly to stop her from hitting me, but I didn't force her to have sex with me!"

"Did she enjoy it?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I told him about how she was waiting for me after the first time I showered. He nodded. He seemed calm, but I wasn't really surprised when he punched me. It was a single blow to the face. I fell back and waited to see what was next. I needn't have bothered. Sam turned away and said, "She is a great fuck, isn't she?"

I smiled. Sam was quick to anger, but also quick to forgive. We were friends too long for me not to know that he had forgiven me.

"All the woman in your family seemed to be," I replied with a half smile.

"Anyone else?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Only Sylvia, Beth and your aunt Helen," I replied. "Same as you."

"What makes you think they are the only ones?" He asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes. We shut the lights and lay in our beds. I was exhausted, but couldn't fall right to sleep.

"Sam?" I said aloud. His answer came half slurred. He was nearly asleep.

"Have you slept with any other woman in your family?"

"You fucking pervert," he said, but there was no heat in his words.

"You didn't answer my question," I prompted. He laughed and turned toward me. He was awake now.

"No, I only fucked Sylvia before yesterday," he replied.

"Not even one of your other sisters?" I asked in disappointment. He shrugged.

"No, although I think Ruth may know about my fucking Sylvia. I'm pretty sure she caught us once," he replied. I nodded and thought he was done speaking. Yet, after a momentary pause he added, "You know, Ruth has always liked you."

"What?" I asked in surprise. He shook his head.

"I said that Ruth always liked you. She wanted to ask you to her high school senior prom, but Sylvia threw a fit and mother backed her up. Sylvia because it was you and mother because Stanley Greenbaum already asked her," he replied.

"Stanley Greenbaum?" I asked in surprise. Ruth never liked Stanley.

"Yeah, poor Stanley. He always liked Ruthy. She went to the prom with him, but I think that's the last she saw him," Sam replied.

"I've always liked Ruth," I said after a few moments of silence. Sam smiled knowingly.

"I know," he grinned. "Don't you think it's about time you ask her out?"

"But she's your sister!" I said in surprised.

"So is Sylvia," he snorted. "That didn't stop you from blackmailing and fucking her."

"But that was different," I said, realizing how stupid I sounded.

"I know," Sam said. He understood me only as a best friend could. "Now get some sleep. We've both had a busy night. There a brunch tomorrow and Ruth will be there.

"Good night," I said. Sam grumbled and rolled back over. It took me quite a while to fall asleep.

12