The Liberal Art of Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't in a rush, so I just kept up that torture. Even though I wasn't in a hurry, his cock was, and before I'd made 15 passes down his shaft, I felt him begin to pulse under my other hand, a deep, throbbing pulsation that signaled an impending eruption. So I released my grip, shoved his balls even harder up against his shaft, and started pumping his cock for all I was worth. Three strokes into the pumping and his hips came up off the table and a huge blast of semen shot out of the head of his cock, landing on his neck and chin.

He groaned softly, and kept up that low, guttural sound with each spurt from his cock. It was really quite amazing how much came out of him and as I kept pumping, it occurred to me that he hadn't been lying about a lack of sex. This was a man with a lot saved up.

Being the agent of that intense orgasm gave me a feeling of tremendous power, unlike anything I'd known in my life. I was in control. His pleasure was all because of me. At that moment he was my complete slave. It was an amazing feeling.

Suddenly his hand shot up and he grabbed my wrist.

"Stop," he gasped. "Stop."

I knew the need he was feeling at that moment, so I did stop. But I kept up a rhythmic squeezing of his shaft where he'd left my hand. It felt so good in my grip that I just didn't want to let go.

After a minute his breathing began so slow and I gently pulled his hand off of mine. Then I released his cock and let it fall back onto his belly. He was covered with semen, completely covered, so I stepped away and grabbed a wash cloth from my warmer.

"Don't move," I whispered. "I'm going to clean you up."

He nodded and just lay there as I wiped away all the evidence of his pleasure. Then I took up his cock and milked out the remaining semen. He shuddered just a bit at my touch, but then lay still again.

"That was fucking amazing," he finally managed to whisper. "Fucking amazing."

"Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure did."

"Seriously," he said. "That was by far the best handjob I've ever had. You are incredibly talented."

"Good for both of us," I responded. "Now, you can get up and get dressed. I'll step out for a minute."

"Wait," he whispered, catching me by the arm. "Look at you."

I followed his gaze down to my waist. My cock was rigid against my surgical scrubs and there was a wet stain where I'd leaked out some precum of my own.

"Let me take care of you," he said.

"Oh, uh, I don't know..."

"I'll kick in another hundred," he said, a plea in his voice.

Now, when I said I didn't know, what I was about to say, was that I was perfectly capable of taking care of myself and he didn't need to. But when he offered to get me off for $100, well, I wasn't going to say no to that.

"Ok," I said. "Sure."

"Strip and get on the table," he said, his voice stronger now.

I looked at his face and his eyes had a greedy look, a look that said he was way more into this than I was. Which was ok by me. I just wanted to get off. So I stripped quickly and in under a minute we had reversed our positions and roles. Only he didn't pick up the bottle of oil.

"I've always wanted to try sucking a cock," he said. "So bear with me. I'm not sure how this will go."

He was right. He didn't know what he was doing, which was clear after about a minute. The pressure was all wrong and he was not really doing anything with his hands. But he was a quick study and after a few minutes things started to improve. His lips started to do some very interesting things with the head of my cock and I could feel the tip of his tongue probing all around my shaft. And he started to move the hand that was holding me.

Before long I could tell he was going to make me cum and I was more than ready. I started to lift my hips toward his face and put an hand on the back of his head.

"Not so fast," he said, pulling off of me for a second. "I don't want to waste this chance."

I sighed and tried to relax as he turned from sucking me to just licking. First the head, then my shaft, then my balls, then back again. And once he had me nice and slick, he stroked me a few times with his hands, tentatively at first, but then with more authority. It all felt fantastic and my cock was starting to leak like crazy. After all, I'd been hard for at least an hour at this point, so it was no surprise that I'd be oozing like that.

"Okay. Your turn to cum," he said at last.

His mouth descended onto me once again and this time he was sucking me like an old pro. I started to lift my hips again and this time he didn't pull away. But when my hand returned to the back of his head, he shook his head back and forth, so I took it back. I guess it made him nervous somehow. Who cared? At that point I just wanted to blow. So I let him do his work and in less than a minute I could feel my balls tightening up, a sure sign the end was near. He must have felt it too, because he pulled off of my cock and started stroking me like mad.

Just like his experience earlier, my orgasm suddenly ripped through me, surging up and out of my cock, spraying my chest with semen as he pumped me at a slow and steady pace. And while it wasn't the best orgasm I'd had in a long time, it was damned good.

And he was paying me for it. Damn.

When there was nothing left in me, he stopped his stroking, but didn't stop staring at my cock. Finally, I pointed to the wash cloths and asked if he could hand me one.

"What? Oh. Sorry. Sure."

Instead of handing me one, though, he cleaned me up as I'd cleaned him. When he was done, he stepped back but kept staring at my cock.

I sat up and said, "Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'm more than ok. I'm fantastic. That was amazing."

"Yeah," I responded. "It was."

"Listen," he said. "I'd like to do this again. Maybe every week if that's ok with you?"

"Um, sure. That would be great."

He was smiling now. "Excellent. Excellent."

Then he said, "Listen. I think I've always been a little bit bi, you know. And tonight confirmed that for me. Thank you so much for letting me find that out about myself."

"Hey, sure. I'm glad we could do that together."

"What about you," he asked. "Do you lean both ways?"

"Yeah," I said. "I always have. At least since college anyway."

"That's great," he responded. "Great."

We both dressed then and as I was getting him a bottle of water, he reached into his wallet and handed me $500.

"Wait," I said. "We agreed on $400."

"I know," he responded. "And after tonight it will be $400. Consider the extra $100 a big tip. For letting me find part of myself. A part I like."

"Ok. Thanks," was all I could think to say. Who carries around that kind of cash? Lawyers, I guess.

And so it began. Stephen became my regular special service client and my financial situation improved markedly. My experiences with him convinced me that there were probably more people out there like him, people who had money and who wanted a regular, no strings sexual experience where they controlled most of the terms of the relationship. And, as it turned out, I was right to be convinced of that.

12