The Liberation of Jane

Story Info
A local girl takes advantage of a foreigner on holiday.
13.2k words
3.59
33k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is in his thirties and almost good-looking - not that it matters. What matters is that he is a foreigner, that he is all by himself, and that he is in the wrong part of town, which is to say: her part of town.

This is a city that lives off the tourists. Most local people struggle to make a living, working in hotels, serving foreigners. All of her friends are waitresses, cleaners, maids, receptionists, some of them prostitutes. Those who are smart, who have talent, they move abroad. And then they become waitresses, cleaners, maids, receptionists or prostitutes there. The best shot of escaping this hard life is to marry a Prince Charming, a rich foreigner. She could do that -- with her beautiful features it's all too easy to fall in love with her. But she has pride. She is not interested in this foreigner here because she wants to marry him, no she wants to steal his wallet. She would approach him, distract him, and if the right moment came, she would pull the wallet from his bag.

"Hi there, you seem a bit lost."

Without even looking up from his smart phone he says: "I'm not interested sorry. I have a girlfriend."

That stuns her. "Excuse me?!" she says, "Did you just call me... a hooker?!!!"

He looks up from his phone and when he sees her, his face turns red. She is a beautiful girl, with an angel's face. "No sorry! That's not what I meant! I'm really sorry! just assumed... I've been propositioned already four times today. I'm really sorry about this. I didn't see you."

"You tourists are all the same! You come over here, and behave like you own the place! You get drunk, you are loud, and you are rude! What are you even doing in this part of town foreigner?! There are no bars, clubs or museums here!?"

"I...I... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. I got lost, and the internet connection isn't good here and so Maps doesn't keep loading. And I was getting stressed. I'm looking for a restaurant. It's called the Pink Fish. Do you know it?"

"Yes I know it. Its not far from here."

"I read this review online of the restaurant, and I wanted to get this special traditional dish, and I promised my girlfriend that I'd try it and take a picture of it for her. It's like a thing that we do when we travel without each other."

"You're coming here to take a picture of food for your girlfriend? You realise that some people here don't have enough money for food?"

She stands there, hands on her hips, and lets him feel like a complete

idiot. Well this guy definitely deserves to be robbed! If only he wasn't holding on to his bag so tight. She changes tack. "Whatever. I'm not judging you. In this country we don't judge people and we value hospitality. But you better learn some manners foreigner! I can walk you to the Pink Fish, it's not far, and otherwise you will get lost again. Follow me."

On the way they talk. He tells her where he is from, his name, that he is travelling all by himself. Not that she is interested. Unfortunately he keeps holding onto that bag very tight. After a short walk, they arrive at the restaurant.

"I must insist that you join me", he says. I'm really sorry for earlier. Let me make it up to you. Can I buy you lunch?"

"You know what", she say, "I will accept it. Although I'm going to tell you right now that I'm going to order the most expensive wine on the list, to teach you a lesson."

He laughs: "That's fine! Everything is so cheap in this country anyway!!!"

She can't stand the way he laughs.

--

The restaurant is quiet this time of the day. Where they sit they can't be seen by anyone. She orders two glasses of wine in the foreign language and tells the waiter that they want some privacy. He smiles and leaves them alone.

The guy just keeps on talking, and she pretends that she is interested. But what she is really interested in, is that bag! But this seems to be going nowhere, he keeps the bag out of reach. Maybe if she spiked his drink? There is still one of these drugs in her purse. Maria gave them to her. Her friend Maria does that all the time, she gets foreigners drunk, and then she puts this stuff into their drinks and they become putty in her hands. It's a local aphrodisiac, a strong natural drug that makes people very horny. When they get so horny, they struggle to think straight and they make bad decisions, stupid decisions. They become suggestible and follow your lead. You can't buy this stuff in your local pharmacy, but you will find offers for it in your spam folder. Just check for 'date-rape drugs'.

Police were coming down hard on anyone they caught using it, possession was illegal. Anyway, she was desperately late on her rent. She is not a criminal, but in this economy a girl has to make a living somehow. She hasn't really done this before, but if Maria could do it, she could do it. She was way smarter than that Maria.

And then the right moment comes. He checks something on his phone, and she slips the small pill into his wine. It pearls a bit, but he doesn't notice.

She is very nervous. If she remembers correctly, it will take about five minutes for the drug to kick in. She wonders how much she could milk from him? She is a month late with her rent. She needs the money urgently! She would definitely be able to get his wallet once he was high, but tourists don't carry a lot of cash these days. Once he is under, she might even get him to give her the pin codes to his bank cards. Maria does that with her victims. And then of course she would take his phone. What else? His watch? He wears a really beautiful looking watch.

"What's the time?" She takes his arm and pretends to check the time. But really she checks the brand, and what she sees makes her heart beat a lot faster. It is a Rolex! She is not an expert, but a Rolex could be worth thousands! That's so much money!!! And there are plenty of places you can sell them online!

This is when it's finally happening, the drug sets in. His breath becomes heavier, he sweats, he starts to struggle with his sentences. And his eyes start to wander. Instead of meeting her eyes, they start to dip down to her breasts more and more, he is checking her out. It's working!

"Hey!" she says. "My eyes are up here, not down there. I thought you had a girlfriend!"

"I'm, I'm not feeling too well", he mumbles.

"Why don't you have a bit more of your wine, it's good for you."

He hesitates, but then he lifts the glass and takes a sip.

"Drink all of it", she says assertively. She smiles as he empties the glass. Already doing what she tells him! Maria was right, this is really kind of easy!

The drug must be working its way though his nervous system really quickly now. His cheeks are glowing, he starts to shift nervously around on his chair, and then he actually does it: without much thinking he reaches down and gives his dick a tug!

"Omg!" she says, and points at his pants. "You have an erection!"

And it's true. There is a big bulge in his pants, he clearly is very aroused.

"I can't believe this! What are you? A pervert?!"

"I'm.. I'm really sorry... I don't, I don't know what's... what's happening... I... I...I... don't feel very... very.... well."

"Well I think its pretty clear what's happening", she says. "You are a pervert! I can't believe this!"

Embarrassed, he tries to hide the bulge with his hands. But he can't control himself, and he touches his own dick again. Now she must establish control, get him to follow her.

"Take your hands off your dick, NOW!" she says. And then she slaps him in the face. He is startled, confused and so aroused. He doesn't know what do and so he just follows.

"I..." he tries.

"Shut up pervert! I don't want to hear anything from you right now unless I tell you to speak! Is that clear?"

He feels so embarrassed in front of this beautiful local girl, with the angel face, but at the same time he just feels so horny. He really wants to fuck her. Right now!

"I...", he tries.

Slap! "Did I tell you to speak?"

He shakes his head, and just stares at her like a puppy dog. A very horny puppy dog.

"Listen pervert", she says, I get it. You like me. Guys make a pass at me all the time... but let's be clear, just because you are a rich foreigner you can't just come to my country and play the big cheese and point your dick at me like that. That's a no go! In this country if a man wants to get a girl's attention, he tries to impress her, and he makes her a present first. In this country, things are a bit more traditional. Do you understand?"

He nods.

"Okay so what's it going to be then? Are you a pervert, or are you going to make me a present?!"

"Ah ahhh" he tries.

"Shh!" She says. "I don't want you to talk. I'm a nice girl. You should be grateful that I allow you to make me a present. So will you give me something or not?"

He is so horny and so confused. She is SO hot, he really, really wants to stick it into her. What can he give her? He goes through his bag. There is only his wallet. What was going on? Why was he considering giving her his wallet? She wants a present. Why was he giving her a present? She was so hot...

"You want to give me your wallet? That's sweet of you".

So he actually gives her his wallet! Oh my, these foreigners were really not the smartest people, especially when high. There is about 200 in cash, two credit cards, a photo of him with what presumably is his girlfriend.

"It's sweet that you want to give me your wallet, but its also a bit insulting, you know, I'm not a hooker, remember?"

She picks up his iPhone from the table. "Is that the latest model?"

He nods.

"That's nice. That could make a nice present. Let me check it out. Tell me your pin code?"

Without thinking he gives her the code: "12345678."

She unlocks the phone and changes the pin-code to a new pin straightaway. That iPhone was worth 6 months rent alone!

"So..." she says, "gifting a girl your brand-new iPhone to get her attention is not a bad move. Well done. I might accept that. But.... I think you can do even better than that! I mean the way your cock is pitching a tent in your pants, you seem to be really liking me a lot. So tell me, is that a real Rolex you are wearing?"

"Uhmmm. Why? Uhmmm yes."

"Was that a present to yourself?"

"Uhmmm, yes I guess so."

"How much did you pay for that? And don't beat around the bush, just tell me."

"It was quite expensive, about 24,000... maybe. But it's probably worth more now..."

24,000! Unbelievable! She almost wanted to kiss him! Jackpot!!!

"Very well, I just want see for a moment how it would fit me, you don't mind do you". Before he can say anything, her fingers have already wandered up his wrist. Click, click, and she has stripped him off his expensive watch. A moment later she fastens the beautiful man's Rolex on her own wrist. Click, click!

"Nice" she says as she shakes the Rolex into position on her hand. "A really nice watch. I like it! What do you think? Does it fit me?" She places her fingers just below her shoulder blade, so he can take a good look at his watch, dangling from her wrist right in front of her cleavage. He stares at it transfixed. "I said, does it fit me?"

He nods.

"I think so too. Do you think it fits me better than you?"

She shakes the watch a bit more, it dangles so beautifully right between her perfect breasts. He can't take his eyes of it, and the cock in his pants visibly twitches. He nods.

"So that's a yes. Very well then... I will allow you to give me this watch as your gift. Some might say it's a bit crazy to gift your 24,000 Rolex to a girl you just met, just to get her attention. But since I'm that girl, I say do it! I'm happy to take it from you!"

He slowly starts to register what she is saying and seems a bit distressed. "Ih haahh" he tries. "It's quite special to me..."

"Shhhh pervert, shhhh" she says. Don't speak. Don't ruin this moment. I know that you want me to have it, I know you want me to be your Rolexbaby. So just be grateful that I accept your offering to me and shut up!"

She puts his wallet and his phone into her purse. "So you know, I'm accepting these presents as well."

"So I know you are probably expecting something in return now. And since I accepted your tributes, I want to be fair to you. In this country the tradition is that if the girl accepts the guys gift, then he may kiss her hand. Would you like to kiss my hand?"

He nods.

"Okay. I will let you do that. But I'm gonna be honest with you, because honesty is the most important thing. And we are honest people here. So very honestly, I'm grossed out by the way your dick is constantly pointing at me, and so I don't want your lips to touch me anywhere on my body, because I think you are a bit of a pervert. I mean who makes such crazy presents?! Clearly you are just trying to get into my pants! But because I'm a generous person, and I promised you a kiss, you may kiss my Rolex on my wrist to show me your gratitude, for taking that Rolex off you. Kiss it!"

She raises her hand to his lips, and the fool actually kisses the watch! Oh! My! Goodness! This guy is so out-of-his-mind horny and such as sucker! He just kissed his 24000 Rolex goodbye, and instead of protesting, he was trembling and shaking with excitement.

"Look at you Mr Ex-Rolex! Getting all excited!" She can't help but laugh at him. "Well, I'm pleased with you. But now let's get going, because you still need to make a trip to the bank with your new Rolexbaby before we say our goodbyes. So let's going, shall we?!"

He nods. He is so entranced now, that he doesn't really comprehend what is going on, his brain flushed with his own sexual hormones, that the drug keeps telling his body to produce.

--

The cash machine she is aiming for is just down the street. There will be no people this time of the day, and there are no cameras. They walk hand in hand like a couple, but really she is leading him and he follows her like a puppy. A puppy with a massive erection in his pants.

She hopes he has not set up a very low cash withdrawal limit on his bank account. These tourists were so cautious. They reach the ATM and she leans him against the wall. There is a wet spot at the front of his pants, he is leaking a lot of precum. He is not an unattractive man, and under different circumstances... but this is business.

"Look", she says. "I know you like me. Gifting me your Rolex was a good start to showing me your appreciation. But it's only a start. If you want more than that single kiss you already got, then I need to see more from you. Relationships are built on honesty, trust and commitment. If you want us to move to the next stage, whatever that maybe, then I want you to give me the pin codes to your credit cards. This will show me that you trust me, and that you are willing to commit. What do you say?"

It takes him a number of tries, but eventually he manages to stammer out the pin codes. She puts the card into the ATM and checks his account balance. She gets a shock: The guy has close to 180,000 in his cash account! She has never seen so much money before. 180,000!!! Her heart starts to pound... With that much money she could leave this city and start a new life... she could go to college... she could... 180,000... she could do so many things!!!

Now not only her heart but also her mind is racing! 180,000 on his account... how can she take it all?! She does the maths in her head... the maximum she can withdraw with the card is 500 a day. If she wanted to take it all that way, she would need a year! So it would have to be via bank transfer... she would get him to transfer the money to her account. That could work... as long as he was high, she could coax him into doing that. But she would need more time! And she can't do it here, she will have to bring him back to her flat. But that is risky! What if the drugs start to wear off?! And if something goes wrong?!

Robbing someone is criminal for sure, but kidnapping a person is in another ballpark. If she gets caught she will go to prison... But as long as he is on drugs, his mind will be confused and he won't remember that it was her who robbed him! But with a bank transfer there will be an electronic record to her account. Then the police will be on to her tracks! So she will have to run... So many things to consider! Is 180,000 enough to start a new life? She looks at the expensive Rolex on her wrist. Such a manly, powerful watch, it really fits her, it gives her confidence. If she had managed to milk him so easily for his Rolex, she could milk the jerk for much, much more. He was crazy for her! Much more!

"Would you like to come back to my place?" she asks.

Of course he nods.

--

She lives in a run down building, and her flat is very small. A living room, a tiny bedroom, a small kitchen, a tiny bathroom. The furniture is second hand, and the walls need paint.

"I'm going to fix us a drink, wait here for me on the Sofa", she says. "And don't you dare to touch yourself! In fact sit on your hands! Do it now, sit on your hands! That's a good boy, I'm back in a second."

In the kitchen she finds a bottle of cheap wine. There is a big juice glass and she fills it up completely. She still has some sleeping pills somewhere... she finds them, there are three left in the package. She breaks them up and dissolves all of them into the wine. This is probably going to fuck him up a bit, but does she really have a choice? She needs to knock him out for a while. He seems healthy, so she figures he will be alright! Better to also mix a bit more of the date drug into his drink! There are a few more pills in her bag and she gets them. As she searches her bag for the pills, she notices that his phone is buzzing. It's "Hannah." That must be his girlfriend! 10 missed calls! And there were also text messages...

Where are you baby?

Babe?

Hey are you there? How is the hotel?

Hey getting worried, where are you?

Give me a call, I'm getting really worried, it's not funny!

Where are you!! Call me now!!!!

Just called the hotel, they said you are not in. Where are you? Please call me ASAP!!

Her hands are shaking. If his girlfriend starts to alert the hotel, they will eventually contact the police and this will end badly! Somebody, somewhere will have seen them together... She seriously contemplates ending the whole thing right there and then. This is just too much risk! She can lead him back out of her flat, drop him off in some back alley, and nobody will ever know. But will there ever be another chance like this?! She has to go through with this! She takes a couple of deep breaths, and collects herself. Then she puts the rest of the drugs into his drink and heads back to the living room.

"I've found you some wine." She places the glass on the coffee table in front of him. "But don't drink yet. I have an important question that I need to ask you, and I need you to concentrate. So best keep sitting on your hands for now."

"And I notice that you are staring again a lot at by breasts. Presumably it's my dress? But I need you to focus. No distractions. So let me take that dress off. Here we go, now that dress won't distract you again."

She unzips her dress. Underneath it, she is only wearing an almost see-through bra that holds her perfect breasts, and a G-string thong that doesn't hide much. She sits down right opposite him.

His mouth flaps and he is trembling, she can see the bulge in his pants moving. Her sexy body would be enough to confuse any man, but with the drug in his blood his arousal levels must be spiking!

"Do I have your attention now? Are you focused? Speak."

"Uh", he manages.

"I really hope so. Because the question I have is really important. I'm a good girl, and I know God is watching me. Honesty is very important to me. I'm only going to ask you once, so concentrate. I don't want to have any doubts about your answer. You have to stand by your word. I see that you are still not that focused, you are leering all over my body. Let's try something that worked before. Here, try focusing on my Rolex instead."