The Liberation of Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So about selling your flat then, it all went well. I hope you don't mind that I put all the money directly into my account. I just thought it's more practical this way. Also I couldn't put it into yours because... you know... you don't have one anymore. So as agreed, I'm taking half of that money, 250,000 for my efforts. I think that's an appropriate fee. But then the question is of course, what are you going to do with your 250,000? I know you want only one thing in the world, and that is to cum for me. So on the flight back, while I was looking at my beautiful Rolex, I said to myself, maybe I should give you one more chance to cum? And I was going to offer you the chance for one last cummie, in exchange for the rest of your money."

"But now I'm thinking, maybe that's not the right thing to do. You are very weak, and I don't want to give you a heart attack. And I think maybe you just want to spend that money from your flat sale on purchasing these worn panties from your Rolexbaby? I mean if I were you, I would probably do that, given that my worn panties are most likely the old thing in the whole wide world that can still give you an erection. Would you like that?"

"Mmmmmmpf."

"I know you want to come, but sorry I'll have to overrule you on this. If you die now, this is going to cause a lot of extra problems for me, and you don't want to make your Rolexbaby any troubles, do you? That's a good boy. So let's leave it at that, then. I think it's still good enough that you have effectively sold your flat for one pair of my worn panties. I think that sums up our relationship perfectly. Me, an attractive, intelligent, decent local girl, and you a middle-aged perverted foreigner. I'm a beautiful Rolexbaby, and you are a cock-locked, limp-dicked, no-cum, no-money, no-wife, no-kids, no-job, no-life, no-friends, no-house, no-future Mr ExRolex. This is who you are, and this is who you will always be from now on."

"And so I think it's time that we both move on. I can't see this friendship going anywhere. Life is about evolving, and I don't want to waste my good time on a total loser like you. I guess I haven't told you this yet, but yes, I've decided to move abroad. I'm fed up with living in this city. I know you have just given up everything to come here, but I've made up my mind. I'm moving abroad, incidentally to the same city you just came from. I mean it really is the best place on earth. Why would anybody leave from there? And there is nothing that's holding me back here, well certainly not you."

"So what are your plans now, pervert? Where will you stay? You certainly can't stay here, I'll need you out tonight."

"Nothing? Why am I not surprised? You are such a passive, limp-dick man MrNoRolex! I wonder how you will get on, once you don't have your Rolexbaby around to take care of you anymore. I can do this for you, I can find a place. I have something in mind. But if I do this for you, then you have to do me one last favour as well."

"You see, I believe life gives opportunity to everyone. And so one day, not very soon but maybe in a few years, you might find a woman who falls again in love with you, despite you being broke and only being able to get hard when you sniff my worn out panties. Women have big hearts, they take pity on any fool. So when that moment comes, I want to make sure, that you can stay true to me. Because after today, we will never see each other again, as you must realize. And so what I would like to do, is I have got a bit of superglue here. Yes, you see it? And what your Rolexbaby would like to do, is to put a bit of that superglue into the padlock of your cock cage here. Like this. Drip. Drip. Pfffffhhh. Pffffhhh. Let me just blow on this for it to get hard faster. So with that titanium padlock sealed, your Rolexbaby can be sure, that you will always be devoted to her. Am I not the best Rolexbaby ever!?"

"Anyway. I'm going to pack my suitcases now, so I'm ready to leave the country tomorrow morning. And then I'm going to go out for a little while, to have a conversation with a couple of men, and give them a good description of how you look, so they can find you and take you to your new home. Great. Here let me put these panties back over your face, so you can stay happy and horny in the meantime."

--

Police find the pervert later that night, in the shabby part of town. He is high on drugs and doesn't wake up, even when they beat him. With his blood-shot eyes, dried out lips and pale face he is the classic junkie. The description given by the rape victim fits the suspect perfectly.

Police were shocked when they interviewed the victim earlier. She was extremely beautiful, and clearly very wealthy. She told them how this junkie followed her on the street and assaulted her, wanted to steal her Rolex and rape her. Her dress was torn at many places, so that it was very hard for the officers not to stare at her delicate breasts and beautiful legs. She refused to give her name and address, but this was understandable. The doctor took a DNA sample from under her finger nails, and they got the description.

The pervert carries no identification, but his white skin indicates that he is not from here. Police search the man's phone to get further clues about his identity. On his phone they find pictures of the rape. They almost look like selfies, but this guy is clearly a pervert. He has the victim's worn panties in his pocket, and wears a diaper, and underneath it a metal tube on his penis. They don't know how to take it off, and so they leave it on.

It takes four days for the suspect to come out of his drug-fuelled coma. Even then he is barely cogent and feverish with strong withdrawal symptoms. It takes another ten days until the doctor signs him off for questioning. The man insists that his name is Robert Maddox from the UK. He doesn't understand the local language and only speaks English. This makes communication with the local police difficult, as their English is very poor. A police officer does a Google search on Robert Maddox but can't find anything on such a person on Facebook, Linkedin or Google. He does not appear on the website of his employer. The only phone number the suspect can remember is the one of his 'fiancee' 'Hannah'. The number actually works, but the woman on the other end hangs up immediately when she hears his voice. She does not pick up after that. His DNA sample matches the one taken from the rape victim's fingernails. Scratches on his body implicate him further.

He claims that he can't remember anything that happened while during the influence of the drugs. He can't tell police what kind of drugs he was taking. Police ask him to sign a confession. When he refuses, their patience runs out and they beat the shit out of him until he finally signs it. Even without the rape victim's direct testimonial his case goes to trial on the basis of the confession, that he was carrying her panties and the DNA evidence. The suspect repeatedly complains that he can't follow the trial as it is not in his language. His increasingly desperate antics do not endear him to the judge. Questioned while on the stand, the suspect launches into a tirade of being set up and this being a mistrial. Given his behaviour, the verdict is not surprising: he is given the maximum jail sentence of 20 years for rape and aggravated assault. The police commissioner leans on the local press to report as little as possible on the case, in order not to damage the local tourist industry and out of respect for the victim. Only a short article appears in a local paper, about two months after the pervert is first apprehended.

--

Jane, that is her name now, chuckles when she reads this article. Things could not have worked out better. She has now taken her rightful place as a first-world citizen. Now that she is in the right place, everything falls into place. She has bought a nice flat, and a nice car. She has a well paid job in a corporate, which gives her plenty of time off work and allows her to travel. Her friends are all wealthy too, and she eats in the best places, goes clubbing to the best places, has sex with the hottest guys.

Yes, Jane chuckles when she reads the article. She is proud of herself, and what she has achieved. She is a true self-made businesswoman.

"I'm a Rolexbaby", she says to herself, and chuckles.

She gently touches the exquisite Rolex on her wrist, and caresses it with her delicately manicured fingers. She feels her pussy getting wet. She wants a nice big dick to fill her pussy tonight. No doubt she will find one that is adequate. Because after all, this is the liberation of Jane.