The Liberation of Kate Shaw Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers

Our kisses became more intense, our tongues dancing, as my fingers moved on Jordan, inside and out. She was moaning loudly and holding on to me so tightly I could hardly breathe. She rolled me over onto my back and pulled my jeans down over my legs. It felt strange, being nearly naked in front of this woman, but I was too aroused to feel embarrassed. Jordan knelt between my legs, spreading them apart, and began to use her tongue on me. I put my hands on her head, moaning and crying out as she flicked my sensitive clit with her strong tongue. I felt her fingers slide inside me as she used her tongue on me, and I thought I was going to go wild. I had never felt anything like this before.

Jordan kept sliding her fingers in and out of me, and I could feel the orgasm building. She must have sensed it as well, because she lay down next to me, still touching me, and put my hand between her legs. Something about the sensation of touching her and being touched at the same time drove me absolutely wild, and I could feel my body about to explode. Jordan was pressing into me, moaning in my ear as my fingers slid in and out of her, and her fingers began to move faster and faster, our rhythms matching. Suddenly, I felt her orgasm as she tightened around my fingers, and then my orgasm hit, nearly at the same time. We both cried out, and I could feel my body contracting around her fingers the same was hers was around mine. What an amazing feeling it was, feeling another woman have an orgasm along with me.

We lay there, unwilling to move. I could feel her twitch a little, and I looked over at her, asking if she was ok.

"Aftershocks," she said with a grin. "It happens to me after a particularly strong orgasm. Just don't move, ok? Everything's a bit sensitive right now."

I laughed. "Tell me about it!" I said, delicately sliding my hand out of her and turning over to face her. We embraced, and I could smell her clean, lovely scent as I buried my face in her hair.

"You are so beautiful," I said as I held her close to me. "Thank you so much for bringing me out here and showing me this side of you."

She pulled back a little. "Honey, you ain't seen nothin' yet!" she drawled, then laughed.

We kissed again, and she snuggled down with her head on my shoulder and one arm across my stomach. "It's getting late, and cold. Do you want to go back?" she asked.

Jordan must have felt my body tense, because she sat up and gently ran her fingertips over my face.

"I know, baby. This was your first time, and now you’re worried about the implications, right?"

I sat up and pulled my shirt closed. "Well, yes. I mean, what am I supposed to do now?"

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Why do you have to 'do' anything?"

I just looked at her, not sure what to say. "Well, let me ask you this - is this going to happen again?" I said, my voice shaking.

"I certainly hope so, Katie. This wasn't just a one time thing for me, you know."

I looked away, tears beginning to flow, curling myself into a little ball. "So, suddenly I’m a lesbian? Is that it?"

"Why do you have such a need to apply a label to this?" she asked.

I was silent, and she knelt behind me, resting her hands on my shoulders. I tensed, and she began to gently stroke my hair. “Katie, look – I know this is weird for you. I’m sorry if I’m moving too fast…”

“Too fast!” I sobbed, whirling around and clutching my shirt to my chest. Jordan recoiled and sat back, green eyes wide. “My whole world has just been turned upside down! Until I met you, I was happy with the way things were and now… now…” I stopped uncertainly, angrily wiping the tears from my face.

“And now what?” Jordan asked softly, moving closer to me. I sat still as she reached for me, feeling her gentle touch on my face and hair as she pulled me against her naked body. She rocked me and stroked my hair as I rested my head on her shoulder, relaxing into her as she pulled me back until we were lying down next to each other.

“And now,” I said, my voice muffled against her skin, “I’m falling for you, and I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

To be continued...

casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers
12