The Liberation of Kate Shaw Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to see Jordan standing in the entry to the kitchen, holding a bottle of water. “Who was that?” she asked, opening the water and taking a sip.

“It was your new friend from the party,” I said, trying to keep my voice light. Jordan looked at me sharply.

“What friend?” she asked, walking toward me and looking confused.

“Marta, the one who wants to pose nude for you,” I said.

Her face cleared. “Oh! What did she say?”

“The message is still on there,” I said, walking past her into the bedroom. I could hear Marta’s voice as Jordan replayed the message. I sat on the edge of the bed, exhausted, trying hard to stop the panic that was rising inside me. I was still sitting there when Jordan walked in.

“Kate?” she said, getting on the bed behind me and putting her hands on my shoulders. “What’s wrong, baby?”

“I’m not really sure,” I said, unable to articulate what I was feeling.

“Honey, look at me,” she said, gently putting pressure on my shoulders. I turned to her, and she took my face in her hands and leaned in to kiss me. She kissed me slowly, her tongue probing gently along my lips, parting them and touching my tongue. My body was responding to her in spite of both my exhaustion and my feeling of unreasonable panic. I had a sudden flash of her making love to Toby, and it startled me so much that I pulled away from her.

“What?” she asked, taken off guard by my sudden movement.

“Jordan, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s going on,” I said. “I feel like I can’t breathe.”

She sat back and looked at me, her eyes narrowed. “This is about Marta, isn’t it?” she asked eventually.

I sat quietly, my thoughts racing but unable to say a word. Jordan shifted around to sit next to me, and took both my hands in hers.

“Kate, listen to me. I know our past hasn’t exactly been stable, but you’ve got to believe I love you. We’re both working really hard to make this work, and it’s been great. Do you honestly think I’d give this up now?”

I looked at her, seeing the love for me in her eyes. “Jordan, it’s not that. I guess this thing with you and me is still so new in a lot of ways…and you’re right – our past has been a bit rocky. I just don’t want to lose you.”

She laughed and hugged me tight. “Honey, you’re stuck with me. We’ve been through too much already…you’re not getting rid of me THAT easily!”

I smiled and snuggled into her embrace, sighing deeply. I still wasn’t thrilled about the whole nude business, but at least we’d been able to talk about it, which made me feel better. I knew my feelings were way out of proportion for the situation, but I guess it was just one of those things couples have to deal with.

Settling into bed, my feelings of panic receded as I felt Jordan’s naked body against mine. She was behind me, her arms around me, and I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck and her breasts against my back. I turned to face her, running my fingers lightly over her face and down her side.

“Kate?” she murmured sleepily, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

“Shhh,” I said softly, my hand now moving up her body and finding her breast. She hummed in her throat at my touch, my thumb rubbing her nipple until it became erect. With her eyes still closed, she shifted onto her back, allowing me to have full access to her delicious body. I propped myself up on one elbow and gently caressed her skin with my fingertips, all along her collarbones, down to her breasts, across her flat stomach, and finally between her legs. She arched her back and moved her legs apart as my fingers teased her soft hair, then slid down to find the wetness there. I gently rubbed the outside of her lips, teasing her a little longer, until she moaned and put her hand over mine, pushing me into her.

I watched her as I played with her, touching her only in that one spot, remembering how it had felt to have her fingers sliding in and out of me at the party. Her eyes were still closed, but her mouth was open as she began to breathe faster, and I changed the motion of my hand to match her breathing. She began to make little noises in her throat, the noises that had always driven me crazy. I leaned over to kiss her, and as our tongues met, I slid two fingers inside her and began moving them in and out, slowly at first, then moving faster as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. I could tell she was about to come by the way she was pulling me closer to her, so I moved faster inside her, rubbing her clit with my thumb at the same time. Within seconds, I felt her tighten around my fingers as she came, and she cried out as her body pulsed and throbbed.

Afterward, I held her in my arms as we both drifted off to sleep, and the last thing I remember hearing her say was, “I love you, my Katie.”

To be continued…

12