The Libido Virus: Contagion

Story Info
An isolated church group encounters the virus.
6k words
4.4
31.4k
38

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

Three cracking tones. A long high pitched tone. Silence. A computer generated voice said, "This is the Emergency Alert System. This is not a test. Repeat. This is not a test. A highly infectious pathogen has spread beyond control. On advice from the Center for Disease Control the President has issued a nationwide state of emergency. For your safety, do not leave your homes. Citizens should lock their doors. Citizens should barricade their doors. Avoid contact with anyone acting strangely. Consult local broadcasts for further information. This message will repeat."

"How long has that been going?" John asked.

"A few hours now. Nothing else is coming through. On any stations." Kevin replied. He clicked it off and leaned back in his chair. Light in the cabin was sparse, coming only from an old kerosene lamp sitting on the table beside him. The battery operated radio provided a small green glow from its dials, but even that faded into the gloom..

Through the window, John could see the others sitting around the campfire. They were all talking and laughing. Gillian had brought materials so everyone could make smores. "We have to tell them something. The world could be ending." John had organized the trip. As the junior pastor at the church, he wanted to foster community among the young adults. To that end, he'd put together a week long trip into the mountains at a fairly isolated camp ground where everyone could get to know one another a little better. Kevin and Gillian were the two other class leaders, each in charge of the respective men and women Sunday school groups. They were a small church, but young. Turnout, with over twenty signing up, had thrilled the organizers.

They left right when things started to make the national news. The government downplayed everything as a bad case of the flu. Still, with some of the rumors and smaller governments responding with a much higher level of alarm, John debated canceling everything. When it was time to go, he couldn't justify calling it off. Everyone remained eager for the trip, no cases of the infection had been reported in the entire state, and the President himself was on national television declaring everyone safe. John prayed about it extensively, and when the time came to load up the bus, he greeted everyone with his normal optimistic smile.

On the way, they sang praise hymns. John would have forgotten about the scare entirely, but he kept noticing odd things on the way. Supermarkets jammed packed. People loading up their cars with bottled water and canned goods. No matter what the President said, it seemed people expected something bad to happen. Of course, the world was full of doomsayers. John relied on his faith.

"I'm going up to the ranger station," Kevin announced. "I don't think we need to make a fuss about it, so I'll slip out the back and take the long way up."

John nodded, "Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe they have some more information. Or at least let us know when the power might come back. Be careful, the woods are dark. Think I should go with you?"

"No, you should get back out there. Everyone's been a little wary since yesterday. Us disappearing into the woods with no explanation might cause a panic. It's a fifteen minute walk there and back. No one will miss me." Kevin noiselessly opened the cabin's back door and slipped out into the night.

John started to head back out to the campfire, but remembered why he'd come to the cabin in the first place. He crossed over to his bunk and retrieved his bible from beneath the pillow. He held it against his chest and drummed his fingers along the spine as he watched Kevin disappear into the woods.

Yesterday, the electricity went out. Up until then, the week had been a fantastic escape from the worries of the world. They didn't have to worry about outbreaks in the cities or the attempted mass exodus of population from the urban areas. But the cabins losing power was unnerving. Firstly, it made everyone aware of the wood's eerily quiet. Secondly, it meant that contact with the outside world became extremely limited. All the attendees had volunteered their phones and devices at the beginning of the week so that they could better focus on building spiritual bonds. Still, they'd been allowed to check them each night before lights out in case of emergency or to call home. Once the power was out, the inadequate battery life of every phone became rapidly apparent. Other than the odd phone call, the phones hadn't been much use anyway. The campsite was on the wrong side of the mountain for cell phone service. John had promised to keep everyone informed of what was happening with the virus. He used his own judgment as to what details to leave out.

It had been a popular topic for discussion throughout the week. As John returned to the campfire, he heard them talking about it once again. The fire had started to die down, and John realized that the circle was smaller. "Where is everyone?" he asked Gillian.

She turned her head to whisper into his ear, "Everyone else when on to bed. They were a little spooked, but I think they'll be fine in the morning."

Other than John and Gillian, four people remained around the fire. Ron, a twenty year old pre-med student, was giving an explanation of the way a virus spreads. The others were listening with rapt attention.

John cut him off, "Hey guys, maybe we could talk about something else for a while? I had some scriptures that I thought we could share."

"What if it is a plague?" said Tiffany, a nineteen year old blonde girl. John didn't know her very well as she was new to the congregation, but she had the hallmarks of a burgeoning intelligence weighed down by fear. "Not just like black plague or scarlet fever, but a legitimate plague from God."

The others murmured as John answered, "Now, Tiffany, we all know that would not be the case. God of the Old Testament was wrathful, but God of the New Testament is merciful. He would not send this sickness into the world."

Valerie, a twenty-four year old close friend of Gillian's, spoke up. "But what about Revelation. The end of the world will see plague and war and death."

Again, the circle started to murmur in agreement. John didn't like to open this realm of conversation. It was too easy to contradict the teachings he had learned, but he looked around the fire and knew that the issue would persist. He asked God for guidance and then spoke, "First of all, people have been predicting the end of the world for two thousand years. It hasn't happened yet, so we don't have any reason to believe that it's happening now. But, yes, Valerie. You're right that Revelation tells us of an end of the world where blood runs from the taps and plagues return to the earth. But if we're going to accept that, then we also have to accept that it happens in a particular order and isn't particularly discreet about it."

"Maybe we are wrong." The words came from Adam. He'd been quiet all week. John assumed he was shy. The young man stared into the fire and did not glance up as everyone turned to look at him.

John furrowed his brow, "I'm sorry. What do you mean?"

Adam continued looking into the fire. "You keep trying to explain everything in the context of God. Or at least a God we can understand. But maybe this isn't something we can explain. Maybe the answer to this situation is not in that book. Maybe this virus thing is a punishment or maybe it's just evolution. I've seen it. Before we left, on youtube, I saw what this stuff does to a person. That isn't God. At best, it's the Devil."

John was about to refute the young man's statements, but their attention was drawn to the woods. The noise was of crunching leaves and snapping twigs, and it was getting louder. "Quickly, everyone, go to the cabin. "

***

The six of them began to quickly gather their things. The noise stopped momentarily, but then it continued on. John knew it had changed direction and was now heading straight for them. "Gillian, go in the other cabin, lock the door behind you. And, barricade yourself in."

Gillian's eyes were full of panic, "John, what's wrong? Why would we barricade the door?"

"Trust me. God will protect us. Everyone hurry." He grabbed a pail of sand and dumped it on the coals. The others piled into his cabin and went over to the cots. John follow them in, shut the door behind him and turned the latch. He looked to the back of the cabin and said, "Ron, the back door. Make sure it's locked and drag that trunk in front of it."

Valerie grabbed his arm and whispered, "Tell us what's happening! Why are we hiding?"

He shushed her as a figure bounded into the middle of the campground. With the fire out, the full moon bathed the small area in a soft blue light. John could see that it was a man, but that he was limping. The man staggered forward until he reached the log around the campfire. John winced as the man attempted to sit, but instead fell to the log. He pulled upright and sat rigidly for a minute before his entire body started to tremble violently.

"Who is that?" someone whispered behind him. John held up his hand for silence, but the man looked directly at the cabin the second someone spoke. He shook his head like he had water in his ears. John recognized him.

"It's Kevin," he whispered. The room sighed in relief, but John stayed glued to the window by the door. Most of the others went to sit down, but Valerie stayed beside him.

"What wrong with him? Why's he shaking like that?" she asked. This brought the others back to the window, everyone except Adam. "Is he hurt? What if he got bit by a snake or something? John, open the door."

Ron moved to pull open the lock, but John stopped him. "No, we can't. Listen it's wors-"

"Look!" Valerie said in a loud whisper.

They all turned back to look outside. Gillian had emerged from the other cabin. They could see the shadows of other people close the door behind her. They couldn't hear, but she seemed to be talking to Kevin.

"No!" John hissed. "No, don't go near him. The infection!" He wanted to shout or to warn her, but he was locked by fear. Somewhere, in the very back of his mind, he wanted her to distract Kevin, to lead the infected away. He stared out at the scene, torn with indecision.

Gillian stepped closer to Kevin. He didn't look at her. His body went still. He sat straight-backed on the log staring into the darkness ahead of him. While they had originally wanted to go help, the others now watched with a transfixed horror, uncertain of what to think. Gillian bent down beside Kevin, her arms folded underneath her stomach. Her head tilted to try and get a better look at him. John could see that Kevin's jeans had been torn, and his knee was exposed. Dark mud or blood coated his lower leg. Gillian reached out to him slowly, and put her hand on his knee, touching the exposed skin.

Gillian pulled back as if she had been shocked. She stared at her hand in confusion, then looked back to Kevin. In a sudden flurry of motion, she pulled him to her and they began to kiss. The human contact seemed to snap Kevin out of his trance, and his hands started to roam over the body of the girl who he'd so long had a crush on. Kevin surged forward, and they tumbled to the soft ground. Gillian spread her legs apart as Kevin sunk on top of her, kissing and fondling any bare flesh that he could reach.

"Oh, we shouldn't watch this," said Tiffany, turning away from the scene.

"Why would they start acting like that?" Ron asked, not looking away. Kevin had his hands underneath Gillian's shirt. It was difficult to see in the moonlight, but Gillian seemed to be trying to unfasten Kevin's jeans. "They know we're all watching?"

Adam spoke again, softly and eerily from the back of the room, his voice slightly trembling. "This is how it starts. I told you. I've seen this. We're not safe here. We should run."

John didn't know what to think. Kevin had confessed to him that he had feelings for Gillian. But he didn't mention this. John went to Adam, "What do you mean? Tell me what happens."

Adam trembled slightly. He looked over at John, fear in his eyes. "They're infected. It turns you into...a slut. If it has Gillian, then she's going to be the Whore of Babylon in a few minutes. I don't know what happens to men. Once she's done with Kevin, she'll want more. She knows where we are. If we run, if we leave now, maybe she'll go after the other cabin first."

"That's insane, Adam. What you saw on youtube was clearly some horrible joke. Maybe this sickness causes them to act a little impulsive, but I've known Gillian for years. She's a good Christian girl and would never desanctify herself." As he spoke, Adam's face twisted into a maddened grin. "If you believe what you're saying and you saw this before you came on the trip, why are you here?"

Adam laughed. "Because I'm an idiot too. I thought the mountain would be safer. The sites all said to go to the desert, but I thought maybe the mountain. Maybe they wouldn't want to climb up the mountain."

"John!" Ron rasped across the room as he waved. "Something else is happening!"

John returned to watch the spectacle alongside the others. Peering through the window, he saw Gillian straddling Kevin. She had taken on the same strange posture Kevin had earlier, rigid and still. Her neck snapped back to turn her face to the sky. After a few moments, Gillian's head began to lower and she stared forward with bright green eyes. In a quick motion, she tore open her shirt. Kevin's maddened hands pawed at her bra desperately. The moonlight grew brighter as clouds moved on. John could see Gillian's bare skin and Kevin's hands groping her breasts and body. His cock stirred in his pants, and shame washed over him.

A glimmering sheen of sweat covered Gillian's breasts. She clawed at her bra clasp, but it was too tight to unfasten. Her breasts swelled painfully against the fabric. Kevin's cock was about to break as it strained against his jeans. She wanted him inside of her, wanted to milk his cock with her pussy. The thought came strangely to her, but she reveled in it. Finally she managed to get a grip on the wire frame of her bra and pulled. Her growing breasts spilled into the view of all her spectators, and she could sense the other males around her in the cabins. She needed a new sister first.

Gillian looked down at Kevin. The poor boy was covered in sweat as his body struggled in vain to fight off the infection. Gillian knew innately that the incubation period was longer for males, but she wanted to take advantage of it as long as she could. Her rear swelled into a round, bouncy ass, and she could feel her pussy soaking her stretched panties. In another show of primal strength, she ripped off her pants and underwear in one stroke. The cool mountain air provided some relief to the burning sensation all over her body.

She stood in order to remove the rest of her tattered clothes. Kevin seized the moment to pry open his jeans and release his cock. The small member strained upwards in the night air. The little sanity left in him cried out in objection. A salient thought broke through, "I'm still a virgin." He muttered the phrase unsure of what it meant. Gillian shushed him.

Squatting over him, she positioned her burning snatch above his cock. Her green eyes peered over to the cabin where she knew the man named John would be watching. She wondered whether the young pastor had ever seen a woman's bare pussy before as she impaled herself on Kevin's wriggling cock. The young man moaned with pleasure. He grabbed hold of her ass, pulling her down onto his cock fully. Gillian wasted no time with him. The feeling of the first cock to stretch her virgin pussy was divine, but a dozen other cocks waited. Hunching over Kevin's prone form, she started rocking her hips in earnest. Kevin managed to raise his head up and latch on to one of her nipples. His free hand grasped her other breast, and he groaned at the feeling of soft tit flesh.

In only a few minutes, Kevin's cock start to pulse erratically. Her body shook with pleasure, but she knew more was to come. As Kevin started to erupt inside of her, her body locked in orgasm. The young man let her tit slip out of his mouth as her gripped her hips to hold her in place. He bucked wildly into her as he shot jizz into her wanton slit. More and more cum gushed from his cock until it started to slide out around his shaft.

As Gillian regained her senses, she looked down at the form underneath her. Kevin's masculine features had softened. She raised up his shirt and found that his chest hair had fallen away. Two small lumps of new flesh were rising from his chest. His cock shriveled inside of her, and she knew she wouldn't get to fuck him any more.

Raising her head, her green eyes flashed at the cabin where John watched.

***

John watched his former friends copulate like wild animals in a trance. Everyone in the cabin seemed stunned by the proceedings and unable to turn away from the abominable act. As the naked Gillian turned her attention to them, fear overrode their confusion. The Gillian creature stood up, now almost a foot taller than before with a massive pair tits jutting out from her chest and bright green eyes, but that shocked John less than the other creature which rose up beside her.

The person who had been Kevin, a friend of many years and a righteous follower of God, stood up beside Gillian. His shaggy brown hair had lengthened and turned into the color of silvery moonlight. Kevin's clothes fell into a tattered pile at the creature's feet as a new harlot stepped forward beside her creator. The new Kevin's breasts weren't as large as Gillian's, but they were rapidly catching up. Beneath the burgeoning tits was a flat tummy leading down to a hairless pussy and thick thighs rounding out in a bubble butt. A second pair of green eyes now peered at the dark cabin. Gillian nodded at the cabin behind them and the other harlot turned her attention to it. At once the two demons started a slow walk to their next conquests.

"Block the door," John yelled. He ran over to grab a cupboard and started dragging it to the door. "Ron! Ron help us!"

Ron was still rooted in place, staring out of the window at Gillian. John didn't understand until he looked down at Ron's midsection. The young man had his hands in his pants and was furiously masturbating to the spectacle outside. "Girls, here move this, let me handle Ron. Adam check the back door we may have to make a run for it."

With a loud creak, the two girls managed to drag the heavy piece of furniture to block the door. John went over to Ron and gave him a hard slap, "Get a hold of yourself." The shock seemed to break the trance, and Ron nodded, taking his hand out of his pants. John saw the bulge remaining in Ron's pants. The sight made John realize that his own cock was also straining to be freed. "It's some kind of chemical in the air," he said to Ron. "Pheromones? Right, those are a thing, right?"

Ron struggled to think, "Yeah, yes. Some animals, insects especially leave chemical trails to attract mates."

John nodded, "Good. But we're not animals. We're humans, and we won't be controlled by our bodies. Right everyone? We just have to wait for help. They can't get in. We're going to be fine."

"How many are in the other cabin?" Adam asked quietly.

Valerie looked at him warily, "Fourteen or so, why?"

Adam smiled sadly, "They're going to get in. Maybe our cabin, maybe the other one. Even if we hold out, the other cabin can be overrun, and we'll have two dozen of those things coming after us. May as well open the door now. Or we can duck out the back, if we all split up some of us may have a chance."

John could feel the panic spreading. "No! Kevin clearly got infected somewhere in the woods. You have no idea how many more are out there. Besides where would you go?"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12