The Libido Virus: Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the alpha erupted both in the infected woman and aloud into the night air, it drawn the attention of others. Across the street from the soldiers in the abandoned furniture store, dozens of pairs of green eyes opened and peered out into the street. More than a few looked directly at the two men. "Fuck it, run!"

Eli leapt out of hiding. The alpha immediately saw new prey. With a frightening bound, it leapt ten yards to slam into the ground directly in front of Eli. Wasting no time, the soldier rattled off a pair of rounds into the chest of the creature. The alpha stumbled, shocked that the bullets had an effect at all, but he stayed up. Eli put another into the creatures heart. The capsule implanted and burst, spreading V throughout the beast's system while the virus quickly repaired the physical damage. This time the alpha crumpled to the ground. His body racked with seizure as many of the changes reversed. Mason could almost distinguish the face of a normal man.

The front of the furniture store burst open as another alpha bounded into the street, barreling straight toward Mason. He whirled about just in time, squeezing the trigger of his rifle and pouring half his clip into the monstrosity. The creature's body buckled as fell to the ground, but a steady stream of the more nimble and equally dangerous sluts began to pour out of not just the furniture store, but many of the surrounding buildings. "Go, go go go!" Mason yelled.

He and Eli kicked open the door of the abandoned market and started running down the aisles. The place was a disaster. Shopping carts, broken glass, and overturned shelving blocked their way just as much as it did the infected. More importantly, the creatures didn't need light, but the humans did. Eli turned on his lapel flashlight for some minor illumination, but the pair struggled through the obstacles as more and more of the infected bore down on them.

Mason wheeled around and unleashed a spray from his rifle, hitting several of the women as they prowled after them. The creatures dropped, writhing as the virus was counteracted. Their brood mates gave pause at the new threat, stopping to see for their own and, for the first time since their change, fear for their own well being. "There!" Mason shouted, pointing to a pair of swinging doors which would lead to the supply rooms and loading bays. He darted down an aisle towards his goal. The shelving beside him shook as something crashed into it from the other side. Clanking metal rails spilled over as Mason batted them away. He felt something tug at his wounded arm, ripping the bandage free. A spasm of pain washed over him, but he dove clear of the collapsing structure just in time. He saw Eli making a similar mad dash towards the back of the store.

Eli leapt over a freezer as one of the women snatched at his ankles. He crashed to the ground and in seconds, the harlot was over him about to drop her naked body down on him. Eli pulled the trigger, but the rifle clicked. He braced for his doom. Mason fired and struck the creature in the side, sending her flying to the ground. He crossed over to his fallen friend and pulled him to his feet as he dropped his own rifle. They both pulled out their side arms. Mason looked at the one he had hit. Where there was once a beautiful woman with the body of a goddess, now there was a malformed creature looking up at the pair in confusion and despair. Breasts rapidly retreated into a flat chest, and a fat clit sprang out from the crest of a vanishing pussy. It had been a man before. Shit, V even reverses that. As they backed away to the doors, he was somewhat relieved to see the temporarily cured man being assailed by the other infected. They didn't care about the V. The poor thing was still a man, and the growing cock was still a cock.

Behind the swinging doors, they moved everything they could find into a quick barricade. A few of the she-devils banged against the entrance, but most were more interested in the commotion caused by the V. The soldiers had a minute to breath.

Eli immediately went to the sealed bays and started to pull. The door rose slightly, but jerked still as a padlocked chain on the exterior held it in place. He moved to the next one and found similar results. Noticing an access door he went over to it, opened it and stepped out into an alleyway before immediately ducking back inside. "About ten of them," he said with a sigh. "Standing there like fucking statues. They know we're trapped."

Mason leaned against a wall. A slight dripping noise drew his attention. Looking at the floor beside him, he saw a small spot of blood. His arm dangled almost limp by his side, the blood dropping from his fingertips. The railing had not only torn open his previous wound, but split it open further. He tugged at the bandage vainly. "The hell are they all doing here? This region is supposed to have scattered infected. No nests."

Eli glanced nervously at the door. Several green eyes peered through the crack between them. "Not a nest. Haven't seen a queen. Only two alphas. Maybe it's a herd moving through or something. Maybe it's a group left over from when the settlement was being built up. Shit, a group this big could overrun that fort in hours. Wonder why they haven't tried?"

Mason was barely listening. The stream of blood grew thicker despite his efforts to slow it. "So, what's the plan here?"

"Get your breath. We're going to have to charge the alleyway. Should be able to shoot through them, get to the road and make a run for it. Might have to split up and try to lead them off. The V seems to confuse them. That'll slow them down. Only hope is to make for the woods and lose them." Eli checked the clip on his pistol and then finally looked at Mason. "You good?"

No. I'm bleeding to death. No time to patch me up, and if we run, I'll be dead on my feet in minutes. "Yeah, just banged my arm. I'm ready when you are."

Eli looked warily at the hidden arm, but moved over to the side door. Mason stumbled over behind him. "Ok, I can see eight from here. Shoot and move. If dropping two distracts the rest, then so be it. We'll need the V to peel off any followers. On three. One, two....three!"

Eli kicked open the door and lunged out into alleyway. Mason tried to follow, but his sudden exertion caused his head to swirl. He staggered down to one knee. Eli fired, but Mason clawed out at him, determined not to be left behind. The shots went wide, and the creatures pounced. Eli managed to push them back, but one made it to Mason. This is it.

He struggled to raise his good hand to shoot, but gentle fingers gripped his wounded arm. His eyes cleared, and a wonderful scent filled his lungs. Time seemed to slow. Eli was backing down the alleyway, shouting and firing wildly into the pack. The woman hovered over him, her body warm and lovely as it pressed into him. A part of him wanted to protest, to bleed out in the alleyway, but as the aroma of an aroused woman saturated his mind, a stronger desire to survive overtook him. The creature was simply kneeling beside him on the ground. Mason could see her breasts, a lovely auburn color to the skin, stretched tight with milk. He lurched upwards, and she gently took his head into her hands, guiding him to her nipple. The rich fluid spurted into his mouth, and all his fatigue vanished.

***

Eli was out of bullets, but still they came. They stepped nimbly over their fallen sisters, who writhed and twisted on the ground. A few of them stopped to indulge the changing victims in some type of sexual pleasure to bring them back into the fold. One of the women grabbed his wrist. Each time they touched him, the more he longed to give in. Their cloud of desire twisted his thoughts, and he wondered how many more of the perfect breasts he could ignore. His cock strained in his pants despite the harried situation. Mason was gone. Eli was trapped.

He picked up a nearby piece of re-bar. The green eyed women looked at him in disappointment. Weary and seeing no other way out, he braced himself for a last stand. Beyond the front line of nymphomatic women, he saw the ones he had dosed with V struggling to get back up. A strange feeling of guilt took hold of him. The re-bar dropped from his hand, and a red haired beauty stepped forward.

The woman's breasts were huge, almost as big around as his own head. Nevertheless, they remained firm and high on her body. Eli's cock twitched as he looked at her. She moved with a sensual grace towards him. Finally only inches away she spoke, "You don't have to run any more." Leaning forward, she drew him into a kiss as her hands snaked into his shirt, quickly and expertly peeling away the clothing. Eli groaned as he grew drunk with desire. His hands came up to the woman's hips. His fingertips touched her bare flesh, and he knew he was lost.

In moments, Eli was completely naked in the alleyway. His cock rubbed against the stomach of the red haired woman as she nuzzled him. Eli groped her body with greedy hands, occasionally peering up at the rest of the horde. Satisfied the disturbance was over, the other women returned to their sole pass time, pleasuring each other. The sight of ten women licking each other's pussy and suckling from swollen tits made Eli's balls ache. The red haired woman dropped to the ground, and Eli pushed her to her back.

Immediately, her legs wrapped around him, guiding him to the slick, bald pussy. Eli dropped his head down to lick and suck her tits, his mind racing with thoughts of carnality. Why had he resisted for so long? He pushed forward, and his cock sank in to her burning pussy. After only two strokes, his cock spurted into her depths. The woman gasped and urged him on. To his surprise, his cock didn't soften, instead it seemed to get harder.

Pulling out of the woman, he let his cock dribble cum along her torso as he jumped to his feet. New energy coursed through his body, and he eyed the other women hungrily. A brunette was face down between the legs of another woman, her ass up in the air waiting to be mounted. Eli grabbed hold of her big, plush ass and positioned his cock at her entrance. She groaned in appreciation as he stuffed his cock inside of her, pushing deeper than ever. The walls of her pussy massaged the invading member, urging him to empty his load.

He rutted into the slut with reckless abandon only slightly conscious of his changing body. He was growing larger and where there was once a lean torso was now a hulking barrel chest. With each stroke, his cock surged with new length and width until his tennis ball sized testicles emptied into the woman's snatch. He let out a roar of satisfaction as his cock pulled out and sprayed onto the writhing pile of women.

Something caught his attention. A voice in his head spoke, Come to me. Come fuck your queen, Eli. A larger woman emerged from the crowd. She was almost as tall as him with a body to match. Her breasts dribbled milk down her smooth front, and her massive ass wobbled from side to side as she walked. She exuded a sexuality and power unlike anything Eli had ever felt before. Is your cock big enough to fuck me? Will you fill me up with your seed like a good little bull?

The goddess knelt down before Eli and pushed her tits around his shaft. It was thicker than his arm had been before the change and almost as long. Had any sanity remained, he would have wondered how it did not split the other women in half, but this woman was clearly designed for his cock. He slid between her breasts as she smiled up at him. Her face looked familiar to him, but somehow distant. As his cock pushed up between her breasts, she opened her mouth and took the head of his massive cock inside, swirling her tongue and tasting the leaking cum.

The queen turned around and presented her bubble ass to him. He could see her swollen, bald pussy lips dripping with arousal. Fuck me, she commanded. He obeyed. His cock slid inside of her, deeper and deeper, until finally his thighs slapped against her ass. Breed your queen. Urged on, Eli bent over, his stomach curving around his queen's body, heaving as he pumped into her again and again. The other women surrounded them. They caressed and licked at his body. One woman pulled at his balls, massaging them, while another positioned herself to lick around his cock and the queen's pussy. He felt pressure building and thrust faster and faster. Cum. Cum inside me. Fill me with your spunk until it pours out of me. With a roar, he erupted inside of her.

Wave after wave of cum surged up his cock and into his new mistress. His balls pulled tight against his body as they emptied what felt like gallons of cum into the hungry pussy. The queen's body shook violently as she came, a rush of her own fluids coating his cock and balls to the excitement of the other harlots around them. The women desperately dove between the pair's legs to clean them of any spare fluids.

Eli fell back on his haunches. His mistress rolled to her side as cum leaked down her thighs. Are you still in there, Eli? It's strange, isn't it. We are who we were, and yet we are not. As a queen, I get that privilege, I know that now. I can hear the song of my sisters all around the world. You tried to save us. That's why I let you become an alpha. You can serve me and pleasure me now for all your days. You'll be grunting and breeding me as much as you like. Your cock will get fatter and fatter until it almost tears me in half. Strange to think this is what we were resisting for so long.

Eli grunted. His cock hardened again as some of the other harlots licked and sucked at it.

Rest up. We're going to have some fun next. Mason's memories are slipping away. Good riddance. He was a pathetic, wounded creature. I am so much more now. Together will we build a new world. The settlement has so many others. They will all be released. You will fuck them. They will fuck me. And our brood will grow.

Eli smiled at the creature that had been Mason. He pulled apart the queen's legs and pushed his cock back inside of her with a satisfied grin.

The sun was rising. In the distance, the small colony was waking up to its last day of peace.

12