The Libido Virus: Frost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining three scientists remained rooted to the spot. They'd all felt the same hypnotic trance before, but each time it got harder and harder to fight. Oliver pictured shoving Shelby against the glas,s ripping her pants off and shoving himself into her young, hot pussy while they both watched the show in front of them. Eli's change spread rapidly. His eyes were starting to glow as his shirt bulged with new muscle. Of course, she's made an alpha, Oliver thought. Which means the rest of us will become its bimbo fucktoys if we let it out. Eli roared as bones snapped and grew longer with each thrust of his lengthening cock. Lilith began to look small skewered on the growing man's cock. Her rump squished against his hard stomach as she crammed more and more of his cock inside of her. She reached beneath them and pulled at tennis ball sized testicles that slapped forward against her pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Oh god, he's about to cum," Shelby said quietly. "Look at how thick he's gotten." Eli pulled his new slut against him, driving his cock to the core of her before it erupted. Lilith's face was awash with bliss as more and more cum pumped inside of her. The thick white cream started to ooze out around the cock and dribble on the table beneath them. Oliver saw Shelby lick her lips and finally snapped out of it.

"Markus, this could hold the female, what about a male?" Oliver asked, pulling the other two away from the window. He embarrassingly hid his own erection. Markus would have done the same, but his eyes were on Shelby as she quickly pulled her hand out of her pants. Oliver slapped him. "Focus!"

"Right, um, yes. I think. They used it to contain a gorilla at one point. Just to be safe we should start gassing them that will keep them —"

A loud crash interrupted him. They turned back to the containment room. The new, eight foot tall hulk in tatters of clothing stood at the window. Its fist crashed into the reinforced glass again, this time leaving behind a splintering crack. Lilith had her arms wrapped around the monster, stroking his cock even while he created their escape. Oliver pulled them away again. "Grab whatever you need. We're leaving." Markus and Shelby nodded and ran to grab their research. Oliver did the same, keeping a wary eye on the expanding crack in the glass. He grabbed the hard drive with their collected notes and research and put it in his pocket. With another hit, the splinter spread and an ear shattering crack echoed through the lab. "Air lock- NOW!"

The three scientists bolted to the lab's exit as their former friend climbed through the broken window. With one hand, he lifted Lilith out and placed her on the ground beside him. With a freakish display of speed, Lilith darted forward, quickly closing the distance between the operating room and the lab exit. Oliver climbed into the airlock and pulled Shelby in after him. As he turned to help Markus get inside, Lilith grabbed hold of the other man and pulled him backwards. Markus screamed as Oliver closed the door. .

Lilith climbed on top of him as the brute lumbered past. Markus's resistance evaporated immediately as his hand touched Lilith's soft body. She lowered her breast to his mouth and offered him a nipple which he took happily. Eli was right, Markus thought, this is easier. His cock strained against his pants as he started to suck. Rich fluid spurted from the nipple, surprising him somewhat, but as it flowed over his tongue and down his throat, he sucked eagerly for more. He could tell Eli was trying to open the air lock. Glad that the other male was distracted for the moment, Markus rolled the luscious beauty off of him and onto her back. She helped him free his cock and rubbed it along her cum drenched pussy lips as Markus lowered his mouth back to her milk laden breasts. He slid into her, groaning around her tit as her warmth devoured his cock. In seconds, he came, emptying his balls into her. More and more of his cum spilled out until his body could only writhe against Lilith as her pussy continued milking his cock. Markus knew what was happening to him, but he didn't mind. With each spurt of cum, he was one step closer to pure bliss.

His chest started to tingle as new breasts swelled. The last of his cum oozed from the tip of his shriveling cock as pleasure overwhelmed him. Rolling off of Lilith, he rubbed his shrinking cock as his new pussy opened up between his legs. Markus started to think about Eli's thick cock shoving inside of him, filling him up with cum again and again. His lips plumped into perfect cock sucking cushions as his ass rounded out into a divinely feminine form. He urged it on, hoping to be a complete woman in time to have a final taste of Oliver's cock.

Oliver paced impatiently as he watched the airlock's timer. Eli's fist slammed into the metal door again, shaking the whole structure. Finally, the second door opened and Oliver stepped through, calling back for Shelby to hurry. He was halfway down the hallway when he realized no one was following him. He looked back just in time to see her seal the door between them. Shelby turned around as the interior door to Lab C opened and Eli's transformed body stepped into the airlock. Oliver watched as Shelby pulled down her pants and took off her shirt before kneeling between the monster's legs and taking his thick cock into her mouth.

Eli looked through the glass at the last resistance and knew he should finish the chase, but the sweet little mouth in front of him was too tempting. During their long months, the human Eli had jerked off many nights to the thought of Shelby undressing in the bunk next to him. Now her small hands moved along the length of his new cock. Looking down at her, he found her small, supple breasts novel, but disappointing. Precum oozed into her mouth as she sucked and licked at his cock. He pushed her down and pulled apart her legs, admiring her small pussy. She'd somehow found the time to shave even in the arctic isolation. He wedged his cock at her entrance and pushed gently. Only a few inches of his cock could fit into her without splitting her apart, at least until the transformation finished, but he made the most of it.

Shelby had never felt such pleasure in her life. It overwhelmed her as Eli crammed more of his cock into her. She pinched her own nipples, rolling the small bud between her fingers as she cried out in pleasure. Sooner than expected, she felt cum pumping inside of her. She was disappointed, but understood as her breasts jiggled with new life and her rump started to grow. More of Eli's cock fit inside of her now, and she urged him on by squeezing her growing tits. She could hear a new voice in her head. It told her of a world consumed by sex. For her whole life, she would be surrounded by paragons of sexuality to suck and fuck until the sun burned out. Eli's hand went to her breast, and she realized how much she'd grown. Even his broad hands had trouble holding her entire tit. She felt his cock push in to the hilt and let out a satisfied sigh. This is what I'm meant to be, a cock hungry slut designed to make an alpha cum buckets. Cum inside me, cum inside me! Eli obliged, his balls contracting to fill his latest conquest up with his spunk. As his load emptied inside of Shelby, Lilith slipped passed him.

The airlock for the habitat sealed behind him, and Oliver breathed a momentary sigh of relief. He looked through the window to see Lilith moving quickly down the hallway. She had wrenched open the doors rather than wait for the air to equalize. Behind her, Eli had the woman who had been Markus cleaning his cock while Shelby sucked at the other harlot's pussy. "They won't stop," Oliver confessed to himself. His own cock ached in his pants. And I won't be able to resist much longer. The interior door opened, and he stepped into the habitat. He wedged the door to buy some time.

They'd known this was a possibility and planned for it. Markus had rigged the ventilation system in Lab C to fully reverse. Oliver reached the control panel for the habitat and looked at the security monitors. Lilith stood outside of the air lock, gazing angrily at the camera. Oliver worked quickly and without hesitation.

The four infected looked slightly alarmed as the air changed suddenly. With a loud rush, the pressurized environment vented out into the arctic and cold rapidly filled the building. Eli and the other harlots stopped their carnal rutting and rushed towards the airlock, but they were naked and the freezing air moved rapidly. Oliver watched as the temperature reading for Lab C dropped below zero and kept falling. The infected fell to their knees in a sudden lethargy. Only Lilith remained standing, her eyes still defiantly gazing at the monitor. Frost started gathering along the interior of the hallway and Eli's movements grew stiff. Oliver turned away from the silent feed as his three friends froze in place.

Three weeks later.

"Final transmission," Oliver began. "The research facility has been compromised. I am the only survivor. Our research was not without result. I have transmitted our data to the secure server. The serum is a partial success. Others may be able to continue refining the process to produce a true counter agent to the virus." He paused for a moment and cleared his throat. "Additionally, the infected have proved once again to be highly adaptable. When exposed to external temperatures, the infected assumed a hibernation state. But I can still see her, watching me. She knows I'm weak. And alone." He looked again at the monitor. Ice had tinted the bodies of the infected, but the faintest flicker of green peered back at him. "Don't come here. Only infected inside. We did our best."

Oliver ended the transmission. He went to the control panel and turned the power in Lab C back on. He watched the readings at the pressure normalized and the temperature began to rise.

12