The Libido Virus: Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not so bad then, is it?" Nick said, jumping onto the top of a display case. "Long as she doesn't have some kind of egg sac, you get a fucking python dick and all the pussy you can take. Hell, if that's what I'm going to wind up as bring on the nymphos right --"

The window burst behind him. In an instant two beautiful women, one blonde and one brunette, had jumped through, the glass falling away from them like it was paper. One wrapped her arms around Nick's waist while the other started to remove his clothes. Martin moved to help, but Everett grabbed him. "No, it's too late. A single touch is enough. We have to go. Not through the street, this way. Everett led them through the rear of the store, pulling a security gate closed behind them. "Hang on, it's going to take a second to get the rear door open."

Lien joined Martin at the gate while Lucy sat down on the ground, "That's ok. I want to see what happens."

The women had Nick's pants off and he removed his shirt on his own. "Come on," he said, "Let's see what all the fuss is about. Don't you want to feel my cock inside of you sweetie." He grabbed the blonde by the waist and lifted her on top of him, slowly lowering her onto his cock. The warmth of her waiting pussy flowed through his body and made his mind swirl with lust. "Hey, Marty, you're missing out man. This is the best feeling pussy I've ever fucked. Look at this girl's tits, a few hours ago it would have cost me a hundred bucks to feel a pair like this. Now I've got two sets. Ung...slow down baby I'm gonna....uhngggg."

The blonde continued to bounce happily up and down on him, her pussy massaging out each drop of cum as she writhed against him. Martin couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her perfectly round ass bobbing up and down as she fucked him. The blonde finally let his cock slip out of her and she rolled off of him. The brunette took her place immediately. "Huh, look at that, guess one of the symptoms is being good to go again right away. Hey Li-li, when's the cock start to get bigger?"

A strange sensation developed in Nick's chest. He tried to focus on the feeling of the woman on top of him, but in seconds his cock spurted again, emptying his balls into her. His vision started to blur as the blonde moved up to massage his body with her hands. The hair on his chest started to just brush away and the feeling around his dick started to go to numbness. "Hey, wait a minute what the fuck is happening," his voice cracked. Fatty tissue rapidly expanded on his chest, turning from flabby muscle to thick, soft tits.

"My god," Everett said, looking at the spectacle. "You were right, Lien."

She nodded with a satisfied smile, "The number of males in a population will be fixed."

With a wet smack, the brunette rose off of what had been Nick. The new creature's hands began to explore her body. The blonde guided the new female's hand down to the waiting snatch, then plunged her fingers inside. They both squealed with delight. The brunette moved down to the new pussy and started lapping at it with her tongue. The new girl felt her first female orgasm building, and the growing ache for something thicker than a tongue or fingers to be inside of her. She cried out in pleasure as her body shuddered.

"We need to go," Everett said. "They'll lose interest in one another soon, and we're next. Not sure I want to share Nicole's fate."

Martin nodded as Lien shook herself out of the dreamy stupor she had lapsed into. Lucy put her hand in Martin's. "Come on," she said.

"Right," Martin replied, finally looking away from the women. "There was a shelter set up a few blocks from here. Might be our best chance. Work for everyone?"

They agreed and set off into the dark.

***

"The transport's late," the soldier reported. Captain Yates nodded. "Do you want us to make an announcement, sir?"

The Captain looked inside the school gymnasium, he estimated another eighty people inside not counting his soldiers. "No, check the perimeter again. If we have any breaches the convoy will leave us here until we get another medical clearance."

"Y'sir," the younger man said and trotted off with a few other soldiers in tow.

They had evacuated several hundred already. Orders had come down to set up shelters where medical could clear them and give out rubber stamp approvals. Then the convoys could load up as many as could fit and bus them out. Relieve some of the pressure on the checkpoints. Elderly and children first, no family separation. The hours of choosing who went and who stayed had worn him down. He didn't have time for noble arguments of who got a seat. Maybe the next set of trucks would have room for eighty, and he could march out his guys, but he doubted it. The first round had been four troop transports completely empty, but the last had only been one truck already half full. Yates could feel the walls closing in on the city. Whatever the infection was, his bosses were afraid of it.

His radio hissed, "Hawk 2-1 come in, over."

He clicked the transmitter, "This is Cpt. Yates at Hawk 2-1, over."

"Cpt. Yates, we've been ordered to cease evac trucks. Three shelters remain occupied in your quadrant, Hawk 2-1, Hawk 2-3, and Hawk 4-9. You are the only one who can be raised. Orders are to fortify position and await evac via air lift."

"Hell, when will that be?"

"Do not know, sir. Command is pulling out of the city. Good luck."

"Hey, wait a minute....Command come in, over." The radio crackled with static. "Command, this is Cpt. Yates at point Hawk 2-1, come in, over." No response. "Shit," Yates said, dropping his transmitter.

He looked in the gym again. Young men and women sat on bleachers or on the floor, the air permeated by a disquieting unease. "Sergeant Coates!" he yelled. A haggard looking soldier appeared and trotted up at a brisk pace. "Tell the men that no other transports are coming. We need to make this place a fortress and wait for an air evac. I'm assuming they're sealing off the city. It must be worse than we thought. I'm going to let these people know. Have everyone do a sweep of the exterior. Nothing gets in. After that, come back here. We're going to make this the one way out and then seal it up."

"Yes, Captain." The sergeant made no objections and departed to fulfill his orders.

Yates stepped inside the gym. The low murmur of nervous conversation died instantly. He stepped onto a stack of crates they had been using for announcements as all the eyes in the room turned to him. "Folks, I have some bad news. We're not going to be getting another truck. My superiors are shutting down the convoy routes out of the city." Voices of alarm and confusion started to rise, but Yates held up his hand, "Now, now this isn't as bad as it sounds. They're simply relocating the evacuation camps outside of the city. They're going to set up some landing zones and start airlifting people out as soon as they can. Even so, we may be here for a while. Maybe till morning. Now, I don't have any authority to keep you here if you want to go. The checkpoints are going to be open until I hear otherwise, which means you might be able to make it to the tunnel before they close it off. If you want to leave, you can go, but I have to warn you, I don't think going out there is a good idea. If they're closing the roads, then it means they don't feel they're safe enough any more. I think it's going to be best if we all--"

With a loud clack, the electricity in the gym shut off. The heat lamps above them turned from bright beacons to quickly fading embers of light. Yates tried to maintain order, but his attention was drawn to the doorway.

"Coates, what the hell is going on?" he bellowed.

"Sorry sir, but they came out of no where. They're fucking fast. Rogers got taken. It was pitch black, we could only see the shapes moving." The short man was red in the face and out of breath.

Yates looked out into the dark city. "Seal the door. Block it with whatever you can," he said. "Flashlights and flares. I want lights on every door, save the flares for if things get bad. Private Morrow?"

"Sir?" came a voice.

"Get comms back. Everyone else, the people outside of this building are sick. We can do nothing to help them, but we can protect ourselves. This building is our castle now and if some Typhoid Mary starts crawling through the rafters, I expect you to put a bullet in between her eyes. Is that clear?"

The troops let out an gruff "yessir" that did not overwhelm Yates with confidence.

"You three, take some light and start checking on the civilians. Make sure everyone has water and food if they need it. Once the barrier is finished, take up positions around the door. I'll set up watches once everything is ready. This is all an inconvenience. Panic is our greatest enemy in here."

All of them set about their tasks. The crowd calmed down once they saw the soldiers beginning to work. Many of the civilians pitched in, constructing barricades around the various entries to the gymnasium. After an hour, Yates was satisfied with the work and took a seat near the front entrance. He wondered how long it had been since he'd slept. The crowd's unease had dissipated into the the darkness. Nothing was happening, nothing was going to happen, and they took solace in that. Yate's head began to loll forward, and he thought he saw something beyond the carnage of wood and metal that blocked the entryway.

"Morrow," he said, quietly. The private quickly appeared by his side. "There's a kitchen or break room or something back there. Go see if you can make some coffee. Soldiers first, then offer it out to the crowd. Coates, there's got to be some floor mats or pads somewhere. People are going to want to sleep, and a hard wood floor isn't much comfort. See what you can find. Take those two men with you."

The soldiers returned to work and Yates focused his gaze on the doorway. His hands absent-mindedly pressed along his rifle as he watched. Minutes passed, and he heard activity behind him. Morrow returned with a cup of coffee before disappearing back behind him to help the others. The bitter liquid warmed his stomach, but did little to alleviate his fatigue. Again he saw movement outside. He stood and walked as close to the door as he could get, shining his flashlight out into the darkness. "Rogers?" he said, spying a man just outside the door. His back was to Yates, but the remains of a soldier's uniform clung to his back.

The creature turned and glared into the light coming from inside the gym with gleaming green eyes. The thing roared, and a hand smashed through the wired glass windows of the gym doors. With a fluid motion, the metal doors flew away, wrenched off the wall with brute force.

Yates cried out for aide. Other soldiers came running as the panic returned to the room. Those who could see the frothing behemoth tearing through the barricade began to scream and search for a way to escape. The soldiers formed a firing line as the monster bent metal aside and splintered wood. Yates gave the command, and his squad opened fire on their former brother. The beast staggered and collapsed, only a few feet from clear space.

"Jesus Christ," Coates wheezed. "Is that what fucking happens to you?"

Yates walked over to the fallen beast. He shone his light across the muscular back. A few exit wounds oozed blood, but not much, not the amount one would expect. Bending closer to the body, he heard wheezing and saw the slow heave of breath. His eyes must be playing tricks in the light. Four wounds, no three. Two. One. "Oh..." Yates muttered.

With a grunt, the infected lifted itself up, free of any wounds or scars. With a final lunge forward, it cleared the remaining debris. The soldiers tried to react, but the Alpha swatted away their rifles. Yates attempted to butt the creature in the head, but received a rough swat away, sending him sprawling into a corner of the entryway. The civilians wailed in panic, as the Alpha checked each soldier and scanned the crowd for any other threats, green eyes keenly peering through the intermittent dark. Seemingly satisfied, the creature crouched down beside the only exit and waited.

Other figures moved outside of the door. Sleek and quick, they moved into the gymnasium. They were nothing like the monster that had cleared their path. Coates had never seen a more beautiful woman. First one, then another, then a dozen. They prowled through the room, leaving a wake of stunned people behind them. They were all unclothed, their perfect bodies glistening in the beams of light. Morrow felt his cock straining to be released. It seemed like the only natural thing to do.

He stood and undid his trousers, letting them fall around his ankles. With an absent minded struggle, he untied and kicked off his boots before pulling down his boxers and letting his aching cock spring free. Immediately, one of the women, a red head, darted over to him, grabbing his throbbing member with her hot hand. The smell of her was mind altering. Private Morrow had never imagined the touch of a woman like this. She was soft and supple. Her breasts pressed into him as she guided his hands to her voluptuous ass. He kneaded the flesh, admiring how it conformed to his touch, filling his hands.

The woman helped peel off his clothes. She nibbled at his ear as she felt the first drops of precum ooze onto her stomach. The wet stickiness of it excited her, and her waiting pussy warmed with the anticipation. She dropped to her knees in front of him, giving the other soldiers a glorious view of her perfect ass flaring out from a narrow waist. Plush lips gripped the head of Morrow's cock, and her tongue lightly teased the underside of his shaft. Loud slurps accompanied her efforts as she worked his whole member into her mouth, relishing the taste of his body.

The other infected women stood idle, watching their sister take the first in this room. They were jealous of her, but knew they would have their fun soon. The sexual fervor was starting to overtake the room. They could sense the men's rock hard erections and the women's moist underwear. All eyes watched the mating pair as the red headed woman pulled Morrow's cock from her lips and gouts of cum started to erupt from the tip. She caught the first two loads in her mouth, but let the third and fourth spray across her face. With devilish joy, she tugged at his balls sending ecstatic pleasure through Morrow's body.

To his surprise, his cock remained hard, and his desire had not diminished. Before him was a conquered woman, covered in his seed. He grunted as he fell on top of her, pinning her back, enjoying the sight of her pillowy breasts quivering. He lined his cock up to her waiting snatch and plunged in. She cried out in pleasure, and her sisters sprang into action.

They pounced on the closest man available, fishing his cock out of his pants and plunging it deep inside of them. If a cock wasn't available, then they would straddle a man's face, desperate to feel something filling them up. As they fucked and sucked, they beckoned the women to them, and they came blithely. A mousy young woman was pulled into a kiss with a raven haired sex goddess who was eagerly riding on top of a young Latino man's cock. She moved his hand away from her breast and pulled the mousy girl to it. The woman nuzzled the tear drop orbs as a delicious scent filled her lungs, like an orange creme. Droplets of milk oozed from the creature's nipples, and the mousy woman could not resist the urge to suckle.

Her lips latched on as the warm liquid surged into her mouth. Immediately, she felt her body changing. Her fingers explored her pussy lips as she felt her breasts grow and her ass plump into the object of any man's wildest desire. An overriding need to spread her milk took hold, and she pulled away from her new sister and went in search of her own unchanged woman to corrupt.

Private Morrow groaned and his body clenched as he thrust into the temptress. Beneath him, she writhed in a pleasure her unchanged form had never known, the pure ecstasy of sex. The smell of a man on top of her, the strength in his body and the fragility of his exposed form. She regretted that he would soon be gone, but there were other men. She could smell them.

Morrow felt woozy. His head clouded with images that didn't belong in his mind. A tingling sensation had taken over most of his body. His cock erupted inside of the red headed woman once more, then he fell off her. Lying on his back, he noticed that his chest was changing. Milky white orbs were rapidly expanding from what had moments before been a muscular chest. His hand traced around them and trailed down his now smooth stomach to where his cock had been. Only a tiny nub remained, and his balls had retracted into his body, leaving a narrow slit which opened with a wet pop. His hand went inside. and he felt the fullness of his own fingers for the first time. Sitting up, she felt the weight of her lovely breasts and curls of brown hair cascaded down from where had once been a crew cut. Nearby, the monstrous Private Rogers took note of her.

Lumbering over, the seven foot creature of muscle and sinew grabbed Morrow by the waist, lifting her up and carried her to the doorway. She quivered with excitement as the Alpha pinned her to the ground and pressed his thick cock against her new pussy. With a low groan, the Alpha pushed inside of her, filling her beyond what she had imagined, almost driving her mad with pleasure.

Captain Yates stirred. He tried to understand the scene around him. Hundreds of bodies writhing in carnal lust, men transforming into women, women transforming into sexual demons. He fumbled for his side arm for a moment, but a young woman walked up to him. "Captain? Can I be of service?" she asked like a child speaking for the first time.

The creature still wore dog tags with "Coates" on them. "I should be repulsed," he thought. "I should put my gun to my head and save myself from this abomination." His hands shook in excitement. "But look at those tits."

Moments later, he grunted as his first load spilled onto Sergeant Coates new tits.

***

"My god, what happened here?" Everett whispered. The four of them cautiously walked through the warped and torn doorway into the gymnasium. The room was empty except for the tatters of ripped clothing and discarded supplies littering the gym floor.

Martin bent down and picked up a bit of metal, "Shell casings. They fought back at least."

"Clearly that did not save them," Lien said flatly.

Everett scowled at her. "Plenty of supplies here. We should load up, take as much as we can. This place is too large to secure. Maybe we can head to one of the office buildings, if the elevators are shut down, the stairwells can be defended."

Martin kicked over a pile of shattered boards, "You think a stairwell is going to stop what did this. Had to be one of the Alphas. Look at the door, that's bent steel or something."

"We can hide then. They seem to move on quickly."

Lien wandered into the back of the gym. She stooped under a roll down cage into a storage area. "Guys," she called. "They were storing stuff in here. Food and water. There's some duffel bags as —"

A shadow moved in the corner, Lien turned her light just in time to see the glint of green eyes. She stood perfectly still for a moment and then ran for the gate. The creature followed with an unearthly speed. Lien turned and pushed down on the metal cage with all her strength, and it crashed to the floor. Before she could pull away, the creature's hand shot through and grabbed Lien's arm, roughly pulling it through the gate. Green eyes blinked maliciously at her from the dark as the creature bent its head and placed a wet, damning kiss on Lien's wrist. The creature let go and scurried back into the darkness.