The Libido Virus: Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others rounded the corner to find Lien staring at her arm. "What happened?" Lucy asked.

Lien hid her arm. "There's one in there. It ran at me, and I had to trap it. It's a female, so I don't think it can get out."

"Did it get to you? Were you contaminated?" Everett asked urgently.

"No, no, I'm fine. We should go though. They'll probably be back for her or something." Lien brushed past them and started gathering gear. "Martin, you know this area, where's a good place to go?"

Lucy answered, "There's a police station about two blocks from here. If it's not overrun, we could hold up there. They have holding cells, and I think like a helipad on the roof. They might have guns."

Martin agreed, "Worth a shot."

They grabbed what they could and started off. The streets were vacant and still. They moved briskly and quietly, all of them trying to repress the gathering claustrophobia of the dark city around them. The police station was closer than they thought, and it appeared deserted. The two women waited in the front as the men swept through the back, checking for open doors or hidden infected. Satisfied that they were alone, they barricaded the door, none of them willing to admit that their small obstructions would do little to stop an alpha.

"Maybe we're not a significant enough target," Everett mused as they sat in the empty holding cell. They'd gathered various blankets and cushions that they could find. "Must have been a hundred or so in that shelter. Then the attack on the bridge, same thing. We haven't seen any of them since we got away from the main populations. Just a few stragglers left behind."

Lucy yawned, "What time is it?"

"3am," Martin said, putting his arm around her. "May as well try to get some sleep right? Once the sun is up, we can start making some better plans."

"Agreed, Lien and I will bunk here, you two can take the other cell for some privacy. I'll stay up till 5 and keep watch. Martin can you take over then?"

"Yeah, two hours sleep will be fine," he got to his feet and pulled Lucy up with him. As they exited, Lien started to follow, but instead she pulled the door shut behind them. The lock clicked shut.

"Lien?" Everett asked, confused.

The woman was leaning against the metal door, her breath ragged. "I tried to stop it. I couldn't let it get to you two. You still have a chance. But...we're the reason it got out. We could have stopped it." Her eyes looked up at the two locked outside and glowed a bright amber.

"Oh, shit, get the door open!" Martin yelled. He pulled against it, but it didn't move. "Everett, she's infected. Don't let her get near you. I'm going to find some keys or something." Martin darted away and Lucy backed away from the cell, collapsing to the floor in horror.

Lien's voice was starting to change, growing higher in pitch. "I'm so sorry. I'm so...I'm so...Me...sorry..."

Everett was cowering in the corner. He had nothing to defend himself with. As the woman he had worked beside turned to face him, he realized that he didn't want to defend himself. "It's ok, Lien," he whispered. "You can just let go."

She blinked at him with confusion as her intelligence began to fade. "Me...so...me so? Me so horny!" Lien stripped of her clothes, eager to feel the cool air on her skin. Her A-cups were quivering with growth, expanding out into thick juicy D's that wobbled as she walked towards her prey. The flat ass that had made her feel inadequate her whole life turned into a bouncy bubble butt that she knew an Alpha would love to rut up against. She could hear it now, the call of the hive mind. It told her to take as much cock as she could find, and she could smell some only feet away.

Everett climbed onto the cot and laid down. Lien was on top of him instantly, running her tongue along his body as she removed his clothes. When she arrived at his cock, it was already oozing cum from its tip. How many nights had she spent wondering what it would feel like between her thighs, awkwardly sliding into position between her lips. Squeezing her new, soft tits around his shaft, she began to stroke up and down, allowing the head to press into her puffy cocksucking lips on each down stroke.

"Come on you little Asian slut, get on my cock and fuck me," Everett taunted, his own mind starting to fade into lust. "Face away from me so I can see your ass bounce up and down."

Lien obliged, positioning herself above his rigid member before slowly sinking down onto his whole length. It pulsed inside of her, and she reached between their legs to play with his cum laden testicles as she rode him. Everett urged her on with light slaps against her jiggling ass flesh.

Martin returned, but saw the scene had become hopeless. His eyes drank in the scene. The transformation had not removed Lien's racial features, but seemingly transformed her into a pornographic stereotype. Lily white skin and long black hair with wide almond shaped eyes and enormous fleshy breasts flowing up and down in rhythm with their fucking. Martin felt something at his waist and he jerked back. Lucy looked up at him.

"I'm not sick," she said. "Not infected. I just...I'm just really fucking horny."

Martin took the hint and relaxed. With little effort, Lucy pulled her boyfriend's cock free and started licking up and down while he watched the lurid display going on in the cell. The two infected slowed their pace for a moment as Everett's body seized with orgasm. Lien smiled with delight as she felt the jets of spunk splash against the walls of her pussy. A few drops leaked out around his shaft as she resumed her pace, eager for another dose of his cum.

"Get up and turn around," Martin barked. Lucy obeyed, turning to lean against the cell bars, giving her the perfect view of the transformed couple. She could discern a feminine quality overtaking Everett's body as his hips went from narrow to plump and supple. Martin pulled her pants down and pushed her legs open wider as he positioned himself behind her. She sighed in relief as he nudged against her opening, and pushed back as he pushed forward so that he easily slipped into her waiting canal.

They matched the rhythm of the two in the cell as they fucked, but the lack of viral agent meant Martin was spent much sooner. He felt his orgasm mounting as Lucy's body went rigid. He held his hand against her quivering stomach as she came, feeling her wetness ooze over his cock and balls. As she regained her senses, he slipped out of her and let his cock push up the crack of her ass, the sight of it being enough to send him over the edge. He grunted and streams of cum burst from his cock, covering her small, tight ass in pearly white drops.

The pair stepped back as they heard a wet pop come from the infected. The creature that had been Lien was licking her fingers as a beautiful, sandy grey haired woman sat up from the cot. Neither of them paid any attention to the two humans.

"Come on," Lucy said, pulling her top down. "Let's get to the roof. It's already 4:30, the sun will be up soon, and I'd like to see it." She stood up and started down the hall, Martin weakly followed her while trying to fasten his belt.

***

The sun crested over the tops of the buildings, rising on a new city, and scattering over the rooftops. It was a warm morning and the feeling of sun on her skin made her sigh. Lucy and Martin looked out over the abandoned civilization. A few blocks away, they could see figures moving through the streets toward their position.

"Looks like you were right," Martin said. "They do communicate somehow. The ones downstairs send out brain waves and more come running."

Lucy smiled, "Martin, I love you. Very much. It's terrifying that those feelings are going to be taken away from me."

"Me too," he said, defeated. "There's another way." He stepped closer to the edge. "We can go out like this. In love, human. We don't have to become those things."

Lucy's eyes watered. She didn't say anything, but stepped forward to him and took his hand. He pulled her into his arms, "Close your eyes." The strength in his embrace comforted her. "I love you, Lucy." Then weightlessness.

They hit something, hard. Her eyes fluttered open and the city was rushing down past her as they flew upward. Something was holding them. It crashed into a building and then leaped again, this time landing on a roof across from the one they'd jumped from. They rolled onto the rooftop wincing in pain. The Alpha loomed over them, his massive form dwarfing Lucy entirely. She expected it to attack, shove its cock into her agape mouth, but it stepped back away from her and then started to climb down the building, leaving the two of them alone.

Martin managed to sit up, cradling his arm against his chest. "What the fuck did it do that for?" He looked at Lucy. "Oh, shit, no, Lucy I'm so sorry. It must have touched you or something. It's...your eyes."

Lucy nodded. "It's ok, Martin, I understand now. We're going to be ok. Come here." Cautiously, Martin walked over. "I can hear it already. It's amazing, like thousands of individual voices all saying the same thing. Don't worry, I'll explain it as it happens. You'll be different too. Remember when Lien said something about a Queen? That's how it works. After a certain number, a new queen is born to help control, no guide, the others. Let me give you a kiss and then we'll start. Is that ok?"

Martin nodded, dumbfounded. Her lips pressed against his, and her tongue swirled into his mouth. With it came her voice, a wonderful song that assured him that everything was right in the world. She pushed him back and instructed him to wait.

Standing up, she stripped out of her clothes, then laid back down. Smiling, she let her fingertips trace along her body and she rolled onto her side, showing her ass to the waiting man. He took off his clothes and laid down beside her, letting his hard cock press against her ass cheek. "You're going to feel strange, Martin. Like your skin is too tight, but that passes, do you understand? Good. Now put your cock in me so I can feel it grow inside."

Eagerly, Martin pushed his cock inside of her, luxuriating in the warmth of her waiting womb. As he slid inside, he pressed his naked body against hers and realized she was burning up. He reached over and started to rub her breasts as she began a rhythm. A sharp pain seared down his body, like his bones had started to move all at once.

"That's the change starting," she cooed. "Focus on me, focus on my ass rubbing up and down your abs, your cock pushing deeper and deeper inside of me."

He obeyed, trying to ignore the painful bursts happening throughout his body. He quickened his pace, thrusting into her rapidly, finding a new level of energy and strength. "Uhng....uhngg.....uhnggg....so...soft, so nice," he muttered. Pressure built at the base of his cock, and he groaned as a torrent of cum surged into his concubine. Her hips bucked, and she rolled away from him, spasming in pleasure.

"Oh, that's it. Enough cum to stimulate the change," she said in a dreamy smile. "Come on stud, don't stop there, look at you now. Put that 10 inch cock back inside and see if you can get a little bigger. I want you to fill me up to bursting, I want you to unload those swollen balls inside of me until it's leaking out around your dick." She got on her knees and wiggled her fattening rump at him.

Martin stood up and almost fell forward. He was taller, likely seven and a half feet tall. Between his legs throbbed a cock that his human self had never known, 10 inches long and growing before his very eyes. A wafting scent of female heat filled his nostrils, and his gaze returned to the amazing creature on all fours, her pussy dripping in anticipation. She'd gotten bigger too, likely an equal size to him. The others were worker ants, and he gets to fuck the queen.

He grabbed her hips and shoved himself in to the hilt. Lucy grunted with pleasure as she pushed back against him, her pussy walls massaging the thick cock inside of her. "That's right stud, breed me, we'll change the world to be like us. And when there are no humans left, we'll just breed more and more. More Alphas to fuck. More queens for you to fuck. Uhnggh.....uhnggh, oh here they come.....hope you're a titty man too."

Small nubs on the lower part of her rib cage started to swell, growing out rapidly. They pressed up against her already bulbous tits, making room for themselves above her navel. Her second set of breasts wobbled back and forth, heavy with milk as her former boyfriend fucked her from behind. As her orgasm mounted, all four teats started to leak milk. The sensations exploded throughout her body, and her breasts sprayed the ground with jets of milk as Martin erupted inside of her, his cum dribbling out of her pussy as he kept pounding into her.

"See, I told you we'd be ok," she said as he slid his still rigid cock out of her. Now go get those two out of the cell downstairs. I want to watch you fuck the Asian's titties while the other one eats your cum out of my pussy."

The camera let out a small hum.

"The day is Event+42. Dr. Johan Keller recording from within CDC research facility number 697. I believe this will be my last entry. All tests have failed to reverse the infection. Current models show an 85% worldwide infection. Our research was promising, but without a sample from a quote Queen end quote, I don't believe a cure is within our grasp. And maybe there should be no cure. Consciousness, human civilization is just a byproduct. This new species is free of our constraints. They control the earth now, not us. If by some miracle, we're able to overcome this plague. I hope my wife forgives me. I can't....can't take my own life. Not like that. After tonight, I'm going to open the exterior doors and go outside. I must say I'm looking forward to it. Fresh sunlight and sweet air. They are out there, too. I see them on the monitors. They'll take me, and I will probably enjoy it as my brain burns away. May God have mercy on our souls."

The camera clicked off.