The Libido Virus: Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We?" Anna asked, curious.

Elaine laughed, "Hell, I've started thinking of the cows as people. It's been so long."

Anna smiled. Elaine was quickly relaxing to their presence. Something about it bothered Anna, it all seemed too easy and too quick. Phillip was too engrossed in the food to notice. "So you don't have any family?"

Elaine sat down beside them, "My husband died twenty years ago. Stomach cancer. I never remarried. We had a son, but he's lost now. Just like so many others. I pray every night that this will end, and all those lost souls will be found." Elaine watched them eat for a while. "You two must be exhausted. Electricity is out, but I still have running water and a gas powered heater. How long has it been since your last hot shower?" Come on then, follow me."

She took Anna to a bedroom on the first floor and showed her the bathroom. The shower hissed on and steam began to fill the room. Elaine laid out some clothes that were "hers when she was younger" and told Anna to put her dirty laundry out for washing. Then she took Phillip upstairs and let him into the guest bedroom, also providing some old clothes of her husbands. In their respective showers, they stepped into the streams of hot water and felt all their worries wash away.

***

Phillip walked into the kitchen looking for Elaine. He heard the shower still running in the master bath and figured it would take a bit longer for Anna to wash her hair and whatnot. Spying Elaine in the yard, he went out to speak with her. "Anything I can help with?"

"Oh," Elaine said, somewhat surprised by him. "Sorry, I'm not too used to having other people around me. Might be a little jumpy. Is Anna still in the bath?"

"Yeah, she's always taken long showers."

"Well, better not use up all my hot water. Say, I could use some help down in the barn if you don't mind. If you two are going to be staying long, you're going to have to learn to pull your weight. No time like the present to start learning."

Phillip followed her down to the barn. She stopped at the door and rummaged in her pockets for a while before producing a key. "Why have you padlocked the barn?"

Elaine shrugged, "Strange folk about in the world. Don't need them stealing my livestock. More importantly, don't need the livestock wandering off in the middle of the night." The padlock opened with a click, and she swung the door open just wide enough to pass through. "Go on in," she said.

He stepped inside. He expected the smell of manure or of old farm equipment, but instead he smelled something warm and pleasant, like brownies baking. The inside of the barn was dark and it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light. The barn door swung closed behind him and he heard the click of the padlock.

"Have fun with the cows," Elaine said, her voice growing fainter as she walked away.

Phillip turned to look into the dimly lit barn. Thin beams of sunlight filtered through the slats in the roof. Panicking, he scanned for a weak spot where he could escape, but saw nothing. He heard movement and saw two pairs of green eyes.

The two naked women moved towards him. He wanted to run, or scream, or something, but they were the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen and they were perfectly identical. Each of them had auburn hair that fell perfectly around their shoulders. Massive tits protruded out from their petite frame, somehow defying gravity with their roundness and perkiness. Tiny waists bulged into hourglass hips that supported the kind of ass that Phillip had spent hours drooling over on porn sites. They walked with a swaying motion that mesmerized him, and he felt only the throbbing of his rock hard cock.

Within moments they were touching him, undressing him as they covered his body in light kisses. Their tongues trailed up his neck until they nibbled at his ears, a hot gust of breath sending shivers down his body. One of the creatures pulled down his pants, freeing his aching dick. Two hands slid down his stomach and lightly took hold of his shaft, stroking up and down as they continued to explore his body.

He tried to think of Anna or of escape, but he had never experiences any feeling so amazing in his life. One of the girls crawled on top of him as he fell to the barn floor. Her sopping pussy slid along the length of his cock as she writhed against his body. The other girl turned his head and pushed her tit into his mouth. He began to suck at the nipple, swirling his tongue around the tiny nub, pleased to see that the woman enjoyed it. Moving his hand over, he was able to slide between her legs and find her lips. They slipped apart as he pushed his middle finger into her burning hot canal as the other woman raised up and lowered herself slowly onto his cock.

Phillip's mind was awash with hormones and lust. The feeling of the woman on top of him was unreal. Her cunt massaged his cock, teasing out his cum as she rode him. The other woman urged on her companion as she let Phillip play with her tits. In only a few minutes, Phillip's cock surged with cum. He let his hand slip out of the other girl's pussy and grabbed hold of the luscious ass on top of him as the woman bounced up and down on his spurting dick. She let it slip out of her and slap against her pussy as another jet of cum splattered on her flat stomach. The other girl dove for his cock, licking it clean as the her friend joined in.

A new sensation came over Phillip. He could feel a strange bubbling sensation moving across his chest. The plague, he remembered. A sense of humored ambivalence washed over him. They'd tried so hard to get away, and in the end, he'd walked right into the barn. His masculinity evaporated with every little spurt of cum. The girls bathed his cock in their agile tongues while pulling at his balls. He knew he should stop them, but it felt too good. He watched as his chest started to swell with new tit flesh and sighed in contentment. He thought of Anna and wished he could tell her that he'd been right. It was a trap.

Anna woke up. After her shower, she had fallen asleep in the bedroom. For the briefest of moments, she'd felt like her old self, the Anna who worried about what to wear each day or whether or not her boss was sexist. Waking up alone in the strange house brought back the fear too quickly. She wanted to find Phillip. Wearing the yellow sun dress that Elaine had provided for her, she went to the kitchen.

"Oh, you're up," Elaine said, cheerfully. "My that dress looks good on you."

Anna smiled. "Yes, it is a bit modern though. How long have you had it?"

Elaine shrugged, "Oh, you know how things were. Styles come and go. You saw kids back in the 2000s with bell bottoms on. Would you like some lunch?"

Anna looked around the kitchen, "Where's Phillip?"

"He's down in the barn. I put him to work milking the cows. Seems that he has a knack for it and everything." Anna moved to the door. "Hang on, I'll go with you." Elaine wiped off her hands and led the way out of the house.

Rather than head towards the doors closest to the house, Elaine headed over to the side of the barn. Anna asked, "What's the padlock for?"

Elaine replied, "Oh, that goes into the pens. Had to lock it up so people wouldn't let the cows out, you know. Can't be too careful these days." She opened a side door and walked inside, beckoning for Anna to follow. "Phillip? Anna's come down to see you."

Anna walked forward into the dimly lit barn. She felt a push and fell forward into the barn, landing on a pile of hay. Elaine shuffled out of the door and slammed it shut with an audible click. "What the fuck? Phillip? What's going on?!" As Anna struggled with the door, she heard a clinking noise. Another door opened in the loft, and Elaine walked in. "Elaine! What the fuck is this?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I had to push you, sweetie," the woman said as she walked over to a machine panel. "The last girl tried to run, and I wound up hurtin her. Well, it worked out alright in the end, but I don't like hurtin people."

"What are you going to do to me?" Anna said meekly. "Where's Phillip?"

"Your friend is safe. He's a little different now in that he's got boobs bigger than yours, but I think he's perfectly happy. This virus is a strange thing. He must have been weak. I think that's what happens to the weak ones. They get turned into these little sluts. Not my boy though. My boy is strong, just like his father." Elaine pushed a button, and Anna heard a loud click as a gate swung open at the far end of the barn.

Elaine looked down from the loft. "I think he's going to like you. My son, Connor, he seemed to enjoy the last girl who wore that dress. Try not to let him rip it if you can. Oh, and try not to resist too much at first. You won't want to after a minute or so, and there's no point in getting frightened."

"You bitch!" Anna screamed. "I'll fucking murder you!"

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to your boyfriend's mother. They're going to figure this out, and then I'll have a cure that all of you can take. You'll all be back to normal. But this way you'll sort of sleep through it. I want my boy to be happy. Connor! I brought you a new friend to play with!"

Anna heard a movement from behind the gate. She could see a figure moving in the shadows. "Who's there?"

"You kids have fun now!" Elaine said as she left through the loft door.

Anna backed up against wall furthest from the gate. Her eyes scanned the room for some kind of weapon, but her ears perked up at a sound coming from behind her. She pressed an eye to a hole in the wall and gazed into the adjoining room. Three beautiful women were writhing together on the ground. One was pinned between the other two with a girl riding her face and the other girl eating her out. Anna pulled back in shock at the sight. "Oh, god...no."

She sensed him before she saw him. A wave of euphoria washed over her, and her fear evaporated. Turning around, she saw an Alpha for the first time. Connor was eight feet tall and pure muscle. His hulking mass hunched slightly as he towered over her. She knew that the virus did this to some men, but she'd never seen one. Her eyes went immediately to his crotch, and she gasped. A thick cock, at least twelve inches long grew to attention as she watched. A desire to hold it seized her.

Connor reached out and placed his heavy hand on her shoulder. His giant fingers very gently rubbed the fabric of the dress between them. Anna looked at his large green eyes, and she thought he looked sad. "No Queen," she said aloud. "You're all in some kind of funk without a Queen." She let Connor slowly pull off the dress, surprised by his delicacy. Standing before him in her underwear and bra, she felt no shame. He grunted at her as she reached behind her to undo the clasp, her breasts fell into view. Oddly, she felt inadequate, her tits needed to be bigger so he could paw them and suck on them.

She pulled down her underwear and stood demurely before him, waiting to see how he would react. His hand moved to his massive erection and started to stroke up and down. As he masturbated in front of her, a large glob of precum oozed out from the tip of his cock. Anna grew wetter watching him. Her breasts felt like they were swelling, and her mouth salivated as she watched him jerk off. Unable to stand it, she dove forward and licked the glob of precum. The taste was sweet, nothing like Phillip's, and the effect was immediate.

She tried to take his girth into her mouth, but couldn't fit it. Instead she started licking all around the head of his cock, eager to make him happy. Wrapping both hands around his rod, she started jerking him off. The pulse of his heart could be felt in his dick, and it was getting faster. Fascinated, she watched his huge balls contract as his orgasm neared. The first gout moved up his cock in time with her hand. It spurted out and splashed onto her face. She aimed the next wave onto her tits as she pushed him down onto the ground with her other hand. Anna needed this inside of her. His cock continued to surge with cum. It splashed against her bare pussy lips as she maneuvered on top of him. Positioning herself over his cock, she pushed down with all her might and slid easily onto his entire length. They both let out a long groan of pleasure.

Anna wiggled slightly, enjoying the feeling of his sticky balls being pressed against her ass crack. His cock was twelve inches inside of her, but she it didn't hurt. Her body had adapted to accept this monster, and why not, she thought. The last waves of his orgasm subsided as he adjusted to the feeling of a Anna's still tight pussy. The realization came over him that he could safely fuck his newest playmate, and he wasted no time.

Picking her up, he spun her over and pressed her down onto all fours. Positioning himself at her pussy lips, he pushed forward gently at first, and after meeting no resistance, bottomed out inside of her. Anna screamed in pleasure. Connor began fucking her earnestly. The other transformed women had come to watch their Alpha conquer his newest bride. Anna reveled in the feeling of his thick cock sawing into her as her body exploded into orgasm, her pussy clenching at every inch of his length. She knew he would soon be exploding inside of her again, then maybe she could go play with the other girls. She was sure they'd enjoy her new body as well.

Elaine hummed as she hung up the yellow dress to dry in the sun. Movement caught her attention, a car on the road. The vehicle slowed to a stop near her drive. Several moments passed, then the car finally turned and started up toward the house. Elaine smiled.


12