The Libido Virus: Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The vaccine is the latest great hope. Our supply runners have been taking the cartridges with them for a while. From what I understand, the stuff can wound the infected. I heard a few of our runners talking about it. It reverses the infection, temporarily. Everyone hopes they'll finish tweaking the recipe and be able to start curing all those people. Me, I'm less optimistic. We've been fooled too many times by these big promises. I think it's good for morale though. We're not the happiest bunch. Scott and I are among the few here who haven't lost someone to the infected. Our neighbor lost his entire family in DC. Well, former neighbor.

"Something is going on again. Yesterday morning the army announced plans to consolidate the camp into a smaller area. Scott thinks they want everyone in a central location now that the major influx of people has moved through. I'm less convinced. Caravans have been leaving all week. The army is packing up and heading west. Scott says they're being repurposed to dig new obstacles in the event of a retreat. He talks often about tunnels in the mountains. I think it's all horse shit. We lost a supply team last week. Helicopter went down somewhere in the red zone. None of the settlements reported any activity. Then the settlements stopped making their reports at all. The army took over the radios at that point.

"Last night, I went for a walk on the eastern perimeter. Usually, the guard in that area sends you right back to your 'home,' but fewer men were on post, and I had some time alone. That section of fenceline looks out over a cut forest. The military stripped down all the trees once this all started so it's a big open area of stumps, muddy tracks, and weeds. I convinced myself I did not see anything. I've thought about it nonstop since then, of course. I should have said something. We're all under strict instruction to alert a guard if we see anything unusual, but I don't think I could have told them even if I wanted to. They would have thought I was crazy and locked me up. Or I would have been right, not only about what I saw, but about what's been going on here for the past week and they would have locked me up anyway. It's easier to talk about it now though, to this machine alone in my room. The camp provides little light and clouds blocked the moon. No major light source that would provide reflection, you understand. Two green eyes, not far from the fence, looked at me. They watched me as I walked and when I turned to go, I felt the others out in the darkness.

"I should have told someone. Part of me doesn't want...this is all very hard. I'm tired. Everyone here is tired. And...the dreams. Every night, I see those two women from the forest. I'm not looking at them from behind a hill any more. They're with me, touching me, giving me a taste of what they must feel all the time. Then I wake up and go work for the supply center. We don't talk about what we dream. Scott and I have sex every night and usually once or twice during the day. When I fall asleep, he goes to our kitchen and masturbates again. Some mornings I wake up and give him a blowjob immediately. It's like they poisoned us. That's why we're still here. We're tainted.

"They're not telling us, but we all know. Something bad is going to happen.

"Soon."

***

"They're outside! Help me bar the door. What are you doing?"

"I'm making a tape."

"Put your stupid fucking recorder down and help me!"

"This is Amanda Henderson. Entry, um, twenty-nine, I think. Fort Wood Camp."

"Amanda, please!"

"That's Scott shouting if you don't recognize his voice. The camp has been overrun by infected. The military knew. They left us here. Probably figured we'd slow them down. The infected caught on though. Ambushed the last group as they left. Now they're out there among the rest of them squirming against each other, licking and sucking like the sluts they always were. — Stop trying. They're going to get in. Where are we going to go? It's over, Scott."

"I'm not going to turn into one of those things! Some bimbo slut that will crawl across the world just to suck her next cock! Where is it? Where's the gun? Give it —"

"Oh, hello. One of them is in the room now. She's looking at me. Scott stopped moving. He's looking at her. This is it. We're about to be like them. I'll confess that I'm relieved and...excited. It's probably the chemicals they give off, but since the first siren went off my panties have been soaked. Scott dragged me back to our house with a hard on the entire time. Thinking about it makes my mouth water. I wonder how many times I've put his cock in my mouth over the years. Not enough he'd say, and I'd agree with him now. Not that I see a shortage of cock in my future.

"The infected seems to be sizing him up. She's moving to him now. I can hear the others outside, moaning as they ravish all the people I've met in the past month. She's taking off Scott's pants. His cock looks like it could burst. I should be jealous, right? I should go over and scratch her eyes out to defend my man. I can't. I want to watch. I'll describe it as vividly as I can. Maybe this will be found in the future and people will understand how it's dominating my mind. All of my thoughts are about sex. Even talking is a struggle. She's touching him lightly now. He's started to respond. His hands are moving over her body, sliding along her curves and groping her big ass. Will my ass get like that? I've always wanted a bigger ass.

"She's on her knees. His cock disappeared down her throat in one motion. One of her hands cups his balls while the other reaches between her own legs. From my position, I can see her fingers dipping into her sex. They come out wet with her juices. Scott's hands are on the back of her head, pushing her down on his dick. He's fucking her throat like a madman. I think he's cumming in her mouth. Yes, she let it slip out of her lips and spray a rope of cum on her face. God, I want to lick it off. I want to feel her hands inside me as I clean my boyfriend's cum off her face. Now she's turning around, presenting herself to him like a dog in heat. Scott is still hard. Maybe he'll be one of the males and grow a fat, ten inch cock that can hose me down with his cum every day. Can you hear them? That wet slapping noise is her ass slamming back against him as he humps her from behind. Scott never fucked me like that. He's wild, squeezing her ass and hunching over to fondle her tits. When he's not holding them, they sway back and forth underneath her, wobbling back and forth while somehow keeping their perfect shape.

"Oh, looks like Scott's fears are coming true. His facial hair is falling out and the definition in his chest is fading away. The harder he fucks her the faster the changes seem to happen. His butt is growing too. I never liked his flat man butt, but this is a nice, big soft ass. The kind Scott always fantasized about holding in his hands as he fucked me. This is amazing to see. I heard so many stories about it, but actually seeing the change is surreal. — Those are tits, Scott! Can you even understand me? Do you know that big fat tits are growing out of your chest! I bet the second you blow your load in that hot little pussy, that will be the end of your pathetic little prick. Once I've changed, I hope we go and find the male with the fattest cock and let him split your brand new pussy wide open! — Oh, he's about to cum. He's stopped thrusting, too busy playing with his own new tits, but the girl on the end of his dick is rocking her hips back against him. I think he snapped out of it. My god, the look of confusion on his face. She's going to make him cum whether he likes it or not. — May as well enjoy it, Scott! — Good lord, is that his cum leaking out of her? That's soooo much. Look at that, his cock has shriveled to a tiny little nub and...if I'm seeing correctly, his balls are entirely gone. Seems odd to call him a him any more. Nothing male about him now. — Yeah, come here you stupid slut, lick my pussy!

Is that picking up? I hope so. That's the sound of my former boyfriend slurping my wet little pussy. The other girl left, probably to go find another cock to devour. My..body feels strange. There's a tingling sensation in my chest, and it's moving down through my whole body. My boobs are getting bigger. Oh yes! They're so full and fat now. Wait..can you hear that? The voice, that beautiful voice, it's telling me to go out and find others. Find them all, bring all of them to our family. The whole world will join us! They will become our sisters and mates, rutting and fucking until the stars burn out. God I want a cock in me, this dumb little slut between my legs never was very good at eating pussy. At least she has a fat ass to look at while she does.

These tapes? I hope someone does find them. Scott wanted the world to know what we experienced and I think I've done that. The fear is gone. The desperation and panic is gone. All that is left is pleasure. You have no idea how great this feels. Not just her tongue in my pussy, but the exhilaration in my whole body. Oh god...oh god...I'm cum.....unnnnnghhhhhh —


12