The Libido Virus: Refugee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micah started to walk towards the school doors. He'd not noticed it, but the soldiers had begun to evacuate once more. Jacob called after him, warning him not to go towards the school, but Micah didn't listen, continuing forward in a mild trance. As he neared the school doors, the barrier to the cushy lodgings he'd enjoyed for the past weeks, he could hear the moans, not of pain, but of pleasure. Micah thought of all his neighbors, the families and friends which had been so happy to find a place of refuge in a world falling into chaos. They had become the seed for a whole new colony. Reaching the doors, he pressed his face up to the glass and looked inside.

Bodies filled the hallway. They seemed to writhe in time with the wail of the siren. He had never seen such beautiful women. Their smooth bodies coiling together in carnal gymnastics. Nubile flesh rippled and changed as they all copulated, their bodies still adjusting to the infection.

Further inside of the building he saw the creature which had made the unearthly noise. It was a man, possibly eight feet tall, but at least seven. The creature's entire body bulged with muscle. Three of the gorgeous women pawed at him, desperate for the attention of a male. The beast's attention turned to a female pressed up against a row of lockers. Her head looked to the side, peering in Micah's direction with a dreamy look of divine pleasure. The alpha plunged his massive member in and out of her while massaging her ample ass with his hands. Beside him was an orgy of cum drunk women, licking and sucking at each others pussies in an attempt to find any spare drops of the deviant nectar. The alpha grunted, and Micah watched the woman spasm around the cock as more and more cum filled up her pussy. Finished with her, the alpha let the woman slide off his still erect cock and moved on to the next harlot.

Micah heard shouting behind him, but his attention moved to the doors. Someone had wrapped a chain around the handles, but it wasn't locked. Mindlessly, Micah started to unwrap the chain, letting it clatter to the ground at his feet. The noise drew the attention of a few of the women closer to the door. They moved towards him, swaying their naked hips and letting their hands roam up to their still growing breasts. The chain was free of the door, and Micah dropped it to the ground with a smile. He reached to open the door.

Again, Micah felt a hand on his shoulder, but this time it didn't simply pull him, it jerked him backwards, sending him sprawling to the ground. Jacob hovered over him, grabbing him by the lapel and slapping him across the face. Pain erupted through Micah's head. The cloud in his mind evaporated. The wail of the siren rang in his head as a cold feeling spread through his stomach, adrenaline pumping into his blood. "Snap the fuck out of it," Jacob yelled. Micah's senses rushed back to him in a loud wind. Other than the siren, he could hear engines revving to life. Jacob pulled him to his feet. "You good?" Jacob peered at him, clearly ready to throw him to the wolves.

Micah nodded. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Oh shit," Jacob muttered. He sprinted off to the car he had been preparing earlier. Three men surrounded it. Jacob reached the car, but one of the men immediately punched him and threw him aside. The soldier tossed out a few bags before hopping into the car with his friends. Micah ran over to help as more and more vehicles began to speed past him. Jacob's escape vehicle spun out and headed off in the caravan just as Micah reached the downed soldier.

"Come on," Micah said, pulling him to his feet. Jacob wheezed and looked as if he were about to be sick, but managed to stand. "Car's aren't an option, look." Micah pointed to the direction of the gate where the fleeing vehicles were trying to exit. Someone else had blocked the gate. A few men scrambled along the fence trying to cut through, but the area beyond was heavily wooded. The caravan wasn't leaving. Many of the soldiers abandoned their transports and started out on foot.

Jacob grabbed up his bag and handed another to Micah. "Guess we go the other way then." They started towards the checkpoint. Chaos raged down in the camp. Some people had started to flee, but others massed around McGill's trucks, still waiting for food. A few soldiers remained at their posts, but as Micah and Jacob jogged towards them, it became apparent they weren't keeping watch so much as lost in the same trance that had held Micah earlier. They ignored the two fleeing men, instead keeping sight on the school. Micah stole a glance over his shoulder. The doors burst open. Several of women emerged into the twilight. The soldiers still near the command post ran toward the infected.

The pair of fleeing men picked up their pace as they passed through the checkpoint. The din of the camps grew louder as they approached while the siren's wail grew quieter. Micah didn't break his pace as they hit the crowd, pushing through the mass of people. An old man grabbed Jacob and stopped him. Micah couldn't hear their conversation over the shouts of the crowd. The man seemed to want an explanation and had hold of Jacob's bag. The younger man roughly shoved back and sent the old man to the ground. Micah braced for the crowd's outrage, but instead he heard a shrill scream from nearby. The crowd all turned, finally moving their attention away from the food trucks.

Micah didn't realize how quickly the infected could move. The videos he had seen showed him feats of inhuman strength or dexterity, but not speed. Everything he'd learned about the infected told him they were only a threat when they were close by, but he'd been mistaken. The odd figures rushed down the hill, their movements inhuman but still smooth and elegant. More and more people started to scream. The crowd, already on edge from the sirens and confusion, broke into a wild panic. The mass of humanity surged away from the oncoming infected, pushing Micah with them.

The tainted women reached the crowd and jumped, flying amazingly high into the air and crashing down into the mass of humanity, pinning at least one person underneath them. Jacob was lost in the fray. Micah turned and ran, trying to keep pace with the crowd. His bag caught on the edge of a tent. The strap across his chest pulled tight. No one stopped to help. The crowd continued to push against him, almost strangling him before he managed to pull himself free. Out of breath, he staggered and someone's foot pushed down on the back of his calve. Pain shot up his leg, and he tumbled to the ground, managing to avoid the stampede by wedging himself between two tents.

He saw them. Somehow between the moving see of frightened people, two green eyes peered out, looking directly at him. It wasn't nearly as frightening as he thought it would be. In the crush and swell of the crowd, those eyes seemed peaceful and welcoming. The woman moved toward him. The crowd thinned, and Micah could see other infected, straddling their prey with devilish delight. He realized his cock was getting hard as he looked out across a field of copulating people. Men and women both had succumbed to the infected. One young man barely managed to get his pants off before pinning one of the changed women face down in the grass, sliding his cock in and out of her with reckless abandon. Another woman was on her back, two of the beautiful creatures attending to her every desire, one lavishing attention on growing breasts and the other delving between her legs.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad," Micah thought. The thought flitted through his mind, and he knew it was true. He remembered every night when he had fallen asleep wondering. He thought back to all the conversations with Jacob where he had tried to carefully mask his fascination with the infected. It was insane to want to be one of them, but apparently McGill had faced the same dilemma. Perhaps it had driven him mad and led to him planting an infected inside the school and barring the doors, creating a Trojan horse within the walls so many had worked so hard to put up.

The one who would take him reached Micah in an instant. She hovered over him, her skin radiant in the blue light. She seemed so at peace in the absolute chaos surrounding them. Micah reached out to touch her. His hand pressed into her soft skin. A shiver went through his body. He knew one of two fates awaited him. No one spoke about it, but the prime symptom of the infection for men was simple. It changed them into women. Micah didn't care. He let his hand snake behind the neck of the nymphomaniac and pulled her down into a kiss.

Micah's heart started pounding. The rest of the world faded away as their tongues pressed against one another. The pain in his leg vanished as she started to pull of his pants. Micah managed to kick his shoes off as the woman freed his cock. She pulled him up so that his shirt came free, and he collapsed back down to the ground, entirely naked. The woman climbed on top of him with a happy wiggle. Micah brought his hands up to cup the massive tear dropped tits that wobbled only a few inches from his face.

The woman's flesh was warm and inviting. His hands moved down her taut stomach and around her thick thighs to grope her bubble butt. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman. All these weeks of strife and fear, going without so that some day in the future they could have one last small morsel of food. The ache of it all vanished as his cock slid along the length of her wet pussy. Her hands pressed into his chest as she positioned herself and lubricated his cock. As her hips rocked, her pussy lips caught around the head of his cock. With a quick thrust of her hips, his cock head pushed inside of her. Slowly, she sunk down on the length of his cock, burying his member deep within the burning walls of her pussy. Micah groaned.

The woman hunched over, her fat breasts swinging down as she started to rut against him. His cock plunged in and out of her as she rode him, her face bright with glee and her green eyes glowing brighter and brighter. His balls grew tighter and tighter. He wrapped his arms around her arching back, reveling in the feeling of her skin against his. The walls of her pussy clenched around his shaft each time she pushed down on his length. She sensed his pending orgasm and bent down to his ear. She gave it a slight nibble and whispered, "Cum in me."

Micah exploded inside her. She cried out with pleasure as more and more of his spunk splashed inside of her. The woman's body went rigid and began to shudder in time with the blasts from Micah's cock. Finally, he felt the last glob of cum ooze from the tip of his cock as her pussy continued to massage his dick. The woman bent down to him once again to kiss him and brazenly licked the side of his face. With a swift motion, she rose off of him, her beautiful form barely visible in the waning light. Micah managed to see the glisten of cum rolling down her thigh. The woman looked around for a moment and headed towards the retreating crowd.

At first, Micah felt abandoned, but new sensations were taking over his body. "So, this is it," he thought. He tried to stand up, rolling over to his knees and making it no further. A cold sweat washed over him as a tingling, electric feeling developed in his chest. He brought his hand up to the rapidly expanding flesh and let his palm graze over his nipple. It was no longer the rigid and dull feeling thing he had known his whole life, but a sensitive, erect nub crowning a large areola. Micah said a quick mental goodbye to himself and embraced the change.

Her breasts started to fill in faster and faster. New tit flesh wobbled forth as if out of thin air. Mika's hands gently caressed her new tits, enjoying how each light touch sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body. The hair on her chest had all fallen away, and as her hand explored further down her body, she found her new pussy to be bald as well. Tentatively, she dipped her finger into the wet, gooey center of her being, delighted by the warmth and pleasure that greeted her invading digit. Shoving two more fingers into her snatch, she started to masturbate with vigor as she grunted and humped causing her ass to double and triple in size. She loved the feeling. If it was big enough, if it jiggled just right, she would be more likely than the others to attract one of the alphas. Her mouth salivated at the thought of a thick cock pushing past her lips so that she could lick and suck on it until rewarded with the rich tasting spunk of her mate.

Mika stood up. A new sense of strength coursed through her body. She blinked a few times, adjusting to her new eyes. The world around her was dark, but she could see as clearly as if it were midday. A smell lingered on the air. She knew it was human, but it was more distinct. The smell belonged to a man she had known. Jacob. All around her, sisters rutted and fucked their conquests, the meager humans grateful for the chance to become something greater. For a moment she was torn. Her pussy yearned for its first cock, but all of these cocks were taken. The smell of Jacob grew stronger to the east. She hefted her breasts in her hands, admiring the feeling of their weight. With quick, long strides, she moved off to find her friend.


12