The Libido Virus: Scourge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica pushed open the door and walked into the operating room. A wave of heat and sex washed over Buchanan. His stomach sank as he watched Erica run over to the beast that Frank had become. Jane greeted the girl with a long slow kiss, pushing into her as Frank's cock swelled to its full length again. Jane whispered something into Erica's ear and the two of them smiled devilishly at Buchanan.

"She wants you to watch. She said you have feelings for me too. But you're so old. I can't believe I ever wanted to suck your cock," Erica taunted. She bent down and stuck her ass up in the air as she pulled off the white thong. "Just look at you, Richard. Cumming in your pants like some kind of teenage boy. The whole hospital is going to be changed. You'll see. Each and every person here will become the willing slut of your friend. And didn't you call him to come help? Yeah, you did. You took him away from his wife and family and made him part of this." She grunted as Frank's cock pressed against her opening.

Erica let out a low moan as Frank's massive cock sunk into her. She managed to get her top off as well and Buchanan watched her breasts swell as Frank began to fuck her in earnest. The beast of a man was driven by a mad desire for pleasure. He did not care that she had only barely changed, he pushed more and more of his fat cock into her tiny pussy. The warmth of it drove him further. He hunched over her and took her tits into his hands, squeezing and kneading them as he humped her.

"That's it big boy, cum inside of me," Erica urged him on. "Squeeze my titties and fuck me. Fill me up with your hot cum."

Buchanan hated himself for it, but he pulled his pants down and took his cock in his hand. He started to stroke as fast as he could, trying to keep pace with his former friend fucking his former nurse. The feminized orderly crawled over to him and pushed his hand away as her soft lips wrapped around his shaft. Her tongue undulated along the ridge of his cock, teasing and urging him to cum. Her hand cupped his balls and squeezed as the first jet of spunk went into her mouth. The orderly hummed and bobbed her head, glad for the taste of Buchanan's seed.

With another roar, Frank's balls emptied into Erica's tight little pussy. More and more of his cum sprayed inside of her until it started leaking out around his cock. Buchanan watched as the orderly pulled away from his dick, licking her lips with a smile. He shamefully pulled up his pants.

"Need to warn..." Buchanan muttered. "Need to stop this." With every ounce of willpower he could muster, he pushed the orderly out of the way. He grabbed a scalpel from a surgical tray and dove at the Jane Doe. "You're the source of this madness, I'll kill -"

A meaty paw swiped down hard, sending Buchanan flying back towards the door. He felt a sharp pain in his side as he landed. His head slammed the ground. None of the creatures paid him any mind. He had been swatted away like a fly, and they'd gone back to their infernal copulating.

Buchanan looked towards the end of the hallway. The surgical ward was sealed at the north end, but not at the south where he and Erica had left the door open. Maybe he could still contain it. He expected them to run him down, to stop him and finish him off. He crawled most of the way to the end of the hall, blood running down his side from where the scalpel had cut him after Frank battered him away. As he neared the door, he realized that the pain had subsided. They hadn't stopped him, he had made it.

On the other side of the security doors, Buchanan pulled up his shirt and looked at the place where a scalpel should have torn through his flesh. The wound was gone, leaving only the dark stains of blood on his shirt and pants. "I healed," he thought. "Fuck. Better be quick."

Looking around, he tried to find something useful, but he was helpless and alone. He could hear the voice of that girl, the Jane Doe. Maybe all the others were upstairs in situations like this one. Maybe the whole hospital had fallen into carnality. Maybe the whole country. Buchanan struggled to care about any of it. Resistance grew more difficult by the second.

He stumbled over to the nurse's station as the beginnings of his breasts started to push against his shirt. Taking a black marker, he went back to the ward doors and scrawled quickly, "Don't open. Infected inside." He opened the door and the song of his mistress grew louder. He could feel his ass turning into a big round bubble butt. Buchanan punched in his security code, stepped through the door, and let it shut behind him.

The door sealed with a loud click as Buchanan pushed her fingers into her brand new pussy.

12