The Libido Virus: Transmission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man giggled madly as he rubbed his hands over his body. Ben watched in horror as flesh rippled and changed. Jake's scruffy beard melted away. His shoulders narrowed, and his hips widened. Understanding dawned on Ben, and he went over to his microphone. It clicked on, and the room temporarily buzzed with feedback.

"Hello again. Ben Lamb is still here in the station. I wish I was coming back with some good news, but...well, things are much worse. I won't be with you much longer. My producer, Debbie, has been infected. The infection is...the infection isn't flu. This has to be some kind of government experiment or some chemical leak. Fuck, maybe it's hormones in the chicken. Whatever it is, I can tell you first hand, it is powerful and dangerous. My friend, Debbie, who I have known for years was in her forties this morning. The woman on the other side of that glass, who I moments ago watched strip and fuck my assistant, now looks like an eighteen year old porn starlet. But that's not the worst of it, folks. Jake, a guy I've known for several years now, had sex with Debbie. That seems to have completely overwhelmed him with the virus. It's changing how he looks. Right now, he's on the floor in the production room, writhing on the ground like his skin is on fire. This is not a joke. He's turning into a woman. Not just any woman either, I fucking bet he's going to look a lot like Debbie."

Ben sat down and sighed heavily. "Folks, they're blocking the door. I can't get out. In a minute, they're going to come through that door, and I won't be able to resist any more. I've noticed a couple of things both from the earlier called in reports and my first hand experiences. The more you watch them, these things, the more you want to join them. I won't lie, I've had to resist opening the door myself, pushing Jake out of the way and taking his place fucking my friend. I'm going to turn off the mic in a minute. If you're out there. and you're still ok...I don't know what you should do. Hide. Don't touch them. Don't look at them. Don't think about them. This is...has been...Ben Lamb. Good luck."

The door opened with a crash as he turned off the microphone. Two gorgeous women who bore little resemblance to Debbie or Jake walked into the audio booth. Ben tried to stand up to fend them off, but immediately primal urges overwhelmed him. As Jackie reached him, he collapsed into her arms, drinking in the sweet smell of her skin. His hands quickly began exploring her body, sinking into the soft flesh of her plump ass. Debbie had his cock out in moments and wrapped her lips, which had minutes before been on Jake's, around the head of his dick.

Ben's mind began to burn away as the two women pinned him to the ground. Debbie straddled his face, lowering her wet pussy onto his mouth. His cock slid deep inside of Jackie's new pussy, stretching the virgin walls as they squeezed him. Ben could feel the changes beginning. His chest was starting to tingle. He knew soon, he would be just like them, desperate for cock. He listened to the distant song in his head and enjoyed the sensation of Jackie's pussy pumping up and down his cock.

Some time later, a wet pop snapped the creature formerly called Ben from her reverie. Her two sisters were playing with her new big titties, and one of them was nice enough to stuff some fingers into her new pussy.

"General, our network procured an audio recording by Ben Lamb of Garland Falls. In this recording, Mr. Lamb gives multiple reports of rampant infection and includes mention of military personnel. Isn't this irrefutable evidence that this so called infection has reached American soil?"

The general tapped his thumbs on the podium and glanced over at more men in uniform. "On that subject, I can only say that Garland Falls is currently under quarantine."

The press room erupted in questions.

12