The Libido Virus: War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you did," Rose answered. "You faced an unknown enemy with the best knowledge you had available."

"No, I'm an old fool. We had intelligence showing those things were nigh impervious to small arms fire. I ignored it. Guess it makes sense that they would be able to survive damn near anything."

Rose's face darkened, "Those things are monsters. They've taken everything from us and perverted it. Someone will find a way to stop them, even if they have to glass the whole eastern seaboard." Her face seethed, and her hand went to her side arm. She brought it up and put it on the desk beside her. "Sorry, sir. My family was in Atlanta."

Anderson nodded as he took a seat beside the younger woman. "You were married?"

"Yes, with two grown children. My youngest married last month. She called me when the...those things came in her house. I can only imagine where she is now. She was a good girl, saved herself for marriage. And now..." Her hand went back to the pistol. "I won't let that happen to me. I won't become some depraved cock hungry slut."

The general's lip wrinkled at the finality of her words. "Do you think the men down there are worse off now?"

"I beg your pardon?"

He flicked ash onto the floor and glanced briefly at the sea of naked, fucking bodies. "The soldiers who stood up to this. They're like them now, like your daughter. You think they're in some kind of hell because of it?"

Connors stiffened. "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth."

"You're the religious type then," the general replied.

"I was once. All that's happened, I'm beginning to think I am again."

Smoke filled his lungs. His wife had chided him to stop, but he'd never had the willpower. "No such thing as an atheist in a fox hole." He ground out the cigarette on the desk. "I don't think this is God's wrath. God's wrath is more death and destruction, people turning to salt, boils and toads. I look out there and see the opposite of that. Youth, virtual immortality, and a desire for nothing but pleasure. Maybe this is judgment day, but we're creating our own punishment by resisting. Maybe those things are heaven on earth."

Rose smiled, a bitter angry smile. "Eating pussy for all eternity is not my idea of heaven."

A shadow moved near the entrance. Both of them turned to see one of the harlots standing silently in the doorway, as if she'd been there all along. Major Connors reached for her gun, but the general grabbed her hand. "The hell are you doing?" she hissed.

The general sneered at her, "I've seen enough death." He wrenched the gun away from her and threw it to the other side of the room. The green eyed woman looked on with mild interest before moving slowly towards the general. Connors looked at the creature with pure disgust. She started moving towards the discarded gun but another, much larger shape entered the room and she stopped. "Oh God," Connors cried as she took in the full form of the alpha. The beast of a man had to hunch slightly or risk banging his head into the ceiling of the command center. His body rippled with muscle at even the slightest movement and between his legs hung the thickest cock either of the soldiers had ever seen. Rose turned to look at the general, "What have you done to me?"

The female spoke, "General Anderson, my mistress is displeased with you."

The general hid his surprise well. He didn't think the things could talk. "Your mistress? Who would that be then?"

The beautiful creature moved closer to him, touching him lightly on the hand. The general did not resist, instead keeping an eye on Rose. The woman was trying to find an angle to reach her gun, but the lumbering behemoth would clearly snatch her if she tried to run. "Our mistress guides us, and will soon guide you. You tried to hurt us with your bombs and guns. That was unpleasant. So many were lost. Not us. So many of you. You must be punished, a little." The goddess whispered the last words in his ear, and he waited for whatever torment would come. The infected woman started to unbutton his clothes. The general did not resist.

"Is this my punishment? Become like you? Wasn't that going to happen anyway?"

She smiled and peered at him with her bright green eyes. "No, your punishment is to watch it happen to her first. Just like it happened to all your men."

Rose went rigid as if strings pulled tight all over her body. She peeled away all the layers of her uniform until she stood naked in the middle of the room, staring at the alpha who waited patiently. Beside the general, the woman played with her tits and pussy while watching. Even the general found himself aroused for the first time in years. Rose had the body of a mother of two who strove for years to stay in shape. Her breasts had begun to sag, and her ass was loose with the hint of wrinkling skin. The general found it odd to judge her when he was twenty years her senior. Rose spoke as she moved over to the male, "It's strange general. I can't hear her yet, but the song is there. It's telling me to suck cock, to eat pussy, and lick titties. If I concentrate, I can see the writhing bodies outside and feel all of them squirming against each other." Moving over to the male, she knelt down in front of him. His cock had been large while limp, but now it swelled to its full length. The general could see clear fluid oozing from the tip. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't. "I never put my husband's cock in my mouth. He asked me so many times, but I thought it was dirty." Her hand reached out and started to stroke the thick length in front of her. "Now I....I crave it. My mouth waters at the sight of it. My pussy tingles with the thought of shoving it inside me. I want to feel cum spurting inside of me. My mouth, my pussy, my ass, across my tits." She opened her mouth as wide as she could and pushed her lips over the alpha's oozing cock. She could only fit the first four inches before gagging and pulling back only to try again. A bulge appeared in her throat on her second attempt, and the creature grunted with satisfaction.

As Rose worked on shoving the whole of the man's cock into her mouth, the virus took further hold of her body. The wrinkles vanished, her skin smoothing into a youthful luster. The general had no idea what she had looked like younger, but he wagered it wasn't half as good as this. Her butt swelled into a beautiful, round peach shape. Her breasts started to rise on her chest, becoming round and perky. Her body took on a healthy tan color and a light sheen of sweat. Finally, her eyes started to burn with an eerie green luminescence. Somehow she could now fit the majority of the fat cock down her throat. The male took her head in his meaty paws and held her still as a surge of cum rushed down his length. Rose gagged slightly as the first wave splashed into her mouth, but then she started to gulp it down, swallowing more and more of it. Finally, she pulled the slightly deflated cock from her mouth, gave it an affectionate kiss, and turned her new eyes on the general.

"Look what you made me," she crooned at him. Her hips swayed as walked over to him. He could see her ass wobbling behind her as she walked. "The thing I was most afraid of in this world was becoming a slut. Look at me now. Look at these fat, heavy tits. And my pussy, so tight and hot and wet. Feel it, Gerry." She grabbed his hand and guided it between her legs. The general whimpered as his palm slid over her hairless mons and his fingers delved into her sopping wet cunt. "It's your turn now. I'm going to fuck you, and your withered old balls are going to shoot their last wad into my pussy. Afterwards, when you're a cock hungry slut like me, I might let you eat me out and taste the last of your own cum."

The general didn't try to resist as Rose and the other woman stripped him down. He watched as his stars casually fell away. A wave of shame washed over him as he looked down at his own aged body in comparison to the muscular god waiting his turn nearby. His cock stiffened as the virus started to take hold. He briefly hoped he would become an alpha, but as his youth returned, he noticed new sensitivity around his breasts. Rose jerked his average cock to its full length. She climbed on top of him, stroking his chest as she sheathed his cock inside her. Pure warmth and bliss took over the general's body. Groaning he moved his hands to grab Rose's ass, but the other woman held him still. Rose grabbed his face, "You can look, but not touch."

She started to ride him, grinding her hips down on his cock as it strained to go deeper into her. Her pussy clamped down on him, pulling at his cock even as she rutted against him. A mad pleasure seized him as cum start bubbling out of his dick. His balls pulled up inside of him as they emptied themselves. Anderson let out a loud groan as he tried to lean forward and take one of Rose's mammoth tits into his mouth. Again she held him in place. New strength surged into his body, but it was not enough to overcome the two women holding him down as they drained him of his manhood. Again his cock erupted, this time the cum spilling out Rose's pussy as it overflowed. The burning sensation all over his body made him want to scream in both pleasure and pain. He looked down at his chest to see new, wobbling flesh growing. New, sensitive breasts that felt full and heavy strained outward from his body. The other woman grabbed one of the general's new tits and squeezed, squirting forth a hot stream of milk onto Rose's body. The two of them laughed as another wave of cum sprayed into Rose's pussy. The hot, sticky fluid ran down between his thighs. He realized it wasn't pouring over his balls, but into a new slick pussy.

Rose climbed off of him and looked down at the mess that had been General Anderson. The new woman's breasts continued to ooze milk down her stomach to mingle with the remainder of her male orgasm pooled in new pussy lips. Gerri sat up as a whole world of new sensations seized her body. She rubbed her new breasts and smiled. Moving her hands down, she pushed the cum into her pussy with a devious smile. A new voice rang inside her head, "Take the city...."

Gerri looked at her sisters and the male. "Our mistress wants the city, and I want my first cock."


12