The Libido Virus: Wasteland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the strange robe off of him, running her hands over his hollow body. Fear of rejection seized him for a moment, but then she kissed his chest. It was almost pity that drove her to lavish attention on him. Her hand moved down to his cock, pleased to see that it, at least, had not suffered from starvation. Fueled by the infected's presence, Elliot's cock surged with life, throbbing as her hand wrapped around it. Elliot moved his hands to her breasts as she started to stroke his length. He squeezed and, as expected, several drops of milk oozed into his palm. Unable to stop himself, he lowered his mouth to a nipple and sucked, hard. A rich stream of creamy milk flowed into his mouth. As he swallowed more and more, vitality returned to his limbs. He pushed her to the ground, lying on top of her and drinking deeply from her tits. His hand moved down to her flat stomach, admiring the rise and fall of her passioned breaths before sliding down to stroke the lips of her bald pussy. His finger teased around her entrance as he lightly grazed her thighs and lips with his touch. She whimpered slightly as the pressure in her chest abated and the void at her center grew.

It had been months since she'd been fucked. She couldn't wait any longer. With bizarre strength, she pushed Elliot onto his back and slid her body on top of him. Her breasts squashed against his chest as she gave him one last kiss, tasting the hint of milk left on his lips. Elliot felt the heat of her sex above his cock, and his hips strained upward, desperate to be inside of her. With one precise movement of her hips, she nestled his cock between her lips and dropped down onto his length. Delicious warmth surrounded his cock. He could feel her pussy pulling at his length as she slowly rose off of him. His hands grabbed her hips, forcing her back down roughly. Elliot's balls grew tighter as they swelled with cum. His mind could focus on nothing but the beautiful creature sitting on his cock. As his orgasm started to build, he felt a new sensation spreading throughout his body. The return of vitality had been an amazing feeling in itself, but this was more. His body didn't just feel alive, but godlike.

The woman picked up speed. Her ass jiggled wildly as she bounced up and down on Elliot's cock. She was so focused on her own pleasure that she didn't realize her latest conquest had begun to change. She reached behind her to squeeze his balls and found that they had doubled in size. The cock inside of her swelled larger and larger as the virus transformed Elliot into the male form of an infected, a gargantuan beast with a cock the size of a baseball bat. Elliot's eyes rolled back as his cock erupted inside of her. Wave after wave of cum gushed into her waiting pussy, causing her to spasm in pleasure. Elliot's massive hand slapped her ass as she rolled off of him.

Elliot could hear the voices of the other infected. He knew they were being held in a building not too far away. All around him the monks kept watching, but he could sense their fear and alarm. They had never seen anything like him before. With one quick leap, he crossed the distance to the nearest gate. His newly muscled body grabbed the thick blast plates and tossed them aside as if they were nothing. On the other side, he found Cadmus standing, still defiant. With a roar, Elliot grabbed the old man and dragged him over to where he'd left the female. Cadmus shook with fear of the monster, but soon his mind was elsewhere. The woman was on her back with her legs spread, Elliot's cum oozing from her pussy while she sucked on her fingers. Cadmus couldn't resist the sight. He dropped between her legs and plunged his tongue into her pussy, licking her juices and Elliot's cum with zeal.

The effect was instantaneous. Cadmus's body rapidly morphed into a black haired copy of the woman. Huge tits swelled out from her chest while her ass doubled in size, growing round and soft with each lick. Within moment, Elliot tore away the ridiculous robe and pushed his cock into the brand new pussy as the new woman moaned into the drenched pussy before her. Elliot roared as other monks ran over to the growing orgy, madness taking them. As his cock spewed its next load into Cadmus's pussy, a fading part of Elliot thought, "There's your fucking blessing."

12