The Librarian

Story Info
A voyeur's dream come true.
3k words
4.14
72.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers

He had been a voyeur for thirty years. When he was a boy he had a newspaper route, and early on he learned the benefits of being up and about in the wee hours of the morn. His route was in a large apartment complex and he spent many hours watching ladies showering and dressing. He found the best times to be in certain places to view his favorite ladies and tailored his paper deliveries accordingly. Then he discovered that if he came to collect his fees after dark he could watch ladies undressing before bed. He even found several opportunities to watch couples having sex. He was a confirmed peeping tom before he was 14, and he nurtured his hobby as he grew to manhood.

It got a little trickier as he got older. He had to be very careful in his movements; he didn't want to get caught. He chose locations that were far from main roads, preferably apartments that had bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor. He would prowl around the outer edges of the complex, looking for his chances, keeping an escape route through woods or behind other buildings. He was often successful in finding women who left their shades up just enough to let him watch them in their most intimate moments. He reveled in his hobby, and he kept the images he collected like jewels in a special memory place in his mind.

Sometimes he ached to touch the ladies he watched. Some were so lovely, so fine, that it was an effort to restrain himself from doing something he would regret, like speaking to them, telling them how hot they looked and how much he loved stroking himself while he watched them. One evening, he stood outside a bathroom window watching a young lady. She was obviously preparing herself for a night out, plucking eyebrows, fixing her hair. She was stark naked all through this, and he stood outside, not four feet away from her, watching and gently fondling his erection. Then she started the water for a shower, put her hair up to keep it dry, and stepped into the tub. She left the curtain open just enough so that he could watch every move she made under the streaming water. She lathered her entire body; he shuddered as he watched her smoothing her hands on her breasts.

As she rinsed off the suds he made ready to finish himself, but then stopped. She was reaching for the showerhead, detaching it. He watched amazed as she adjusted the spray, leaned back against the wall, placed her left foot on the soap rack, and directed the water onto her pussy. He almost cried out when he saw this! Here she was, this lovely young woman, naked and wet, masturbating in the shower and he got to watch! Here eyes closed as she played, her left hand spreading her lips apart while the right hand played the warm liquid over her delicate clit. She took her time, playing with the stream, while he furiously pumped his fist on his raging hardon. She began rocking her hips, squirming as the water pleasured her. She gasped, moaned, grit her teeth and grunted, and he knew she had cum. He let his own cum blast out onto the wall of the building, feeling like a beast marking his territory. He kept that memory for a long time; it was his favorite.

At least, it was his favorite until he saw the Librarian. He loved books, he loved to read, and he regularly went to the public library to browse. He was forever scoping out the ladies and he especially like watching one of the young aides, a high school girl with perky tits that begged to be fondled. He often pondered how his two hobbies, voyeurism and books, came together so neatly.

Then he saw the new librarian. She was behind the desk, being taught procedures by the wizened hag of a head librarian. The new librarian was stunning, tall, about 5'10', he guessed her age at 32 - 35, raven hair piled in a bun, dark complexion (he guessed Italian or Greek, maybe Arabic). She wore a very smart jacket over a tan sweater. He mentally willed her to take off the jacket so that he could judge her breasts - and she did! Shrugging off the coat she placed it over a chair and went back to listening to her boss. Now hw could see her torso and he gave glory to God for his sense of sight. She had a great rack, must be 38C, and straining to break loose. He tried not to stare, but it was a difficult task to remain nonchalant when presented with this spectacle.

As he watched, the two women came out from behind the desk and started to tour the library. He again gave praise in no uncertain terms as he gazed upon the perfection that was the new librarian's body. A skirt, hanging just above the knee, clung to her form. She had a curving hourglass figure and her hips swayed as she walked. Her legs were awesome in sheer nylons, her wore black heels that accentuated her legs and ass. He so wanted to reach down and masturbate as he watched her walk about the room, but he stayed very calm as a plan formed in his mind. He stood up and walked out, grinning slyly to himself.

He came back to the library at closing time, 9 PM, parking across the street so that he could watch the front doors. As the staff exited he strained to see the new librarian - there she was! He followed her with his eyes as she strode briskly to her car. She drove off, him following a safe distance behind. His heart pounded as he drove, he needed to find where she lived so he might watch her in her personal moments. He hoped and wished that her home was going to be accessible for him; what if she lived in a second floor apartment? He'd never see her! What if she lived in a row of houses, neighbors all around - that would be too unsafe for him to prowl and peek at her. So many worries for him as he drove through the night.

She pulled off onto a two lane county road, three towns away from the library. The homes were scattered now, far apart on spacious lots. That was good for him, it gave him room to move without being seen, but the houses were all of two stories. And that meant a bedroom upstairs. He silently cursed his luck, he knew he would never see his new lady in all her glory. Suddenly her car slowed, brake lights glowing as she turned into a driveway. He drove on past where she turned, noting the address - it was a ranch! A one storey ranch house, his dream might come true after all! As he noted the house his optimism rose - it was set far back from the road, trees lined both sides of the property and a patch of woods grew behind the house. Perfect setup for his hobby! He drove on, looking for a safe place to stop and leave his car. Couldn't just park along the road, it might draw attention by nosy neighbors. His luck held as he found a small dirt lot by the entrance to a public park. He drove in and stopped, got out and made his way back toward his target's home.

That was how he thought of her, as his target. She was a goal to be achieved, a gorgeous vision to be viewed at his leisure. Nearing her house he slipped off into the trees and made his cautious way to her backyard. Passing the house he noticed a second car in the drive - she must be married. Lights were on in the living room and kitchen and he could see a person moving around inside. He reached the backyard, staying among the trees. The yard was mostly open ground, some small shrubs near a birdbath. He could see a light fixture over the back door; was it on a motion sensor? He must be careful. Studying the house he noted the back kitchen window, door, small thin window (bathroom? Probably.), then two more sets of double windows. He guessed they were for a bedroom and a guestroom or den. Both sets of windows were dark, maybe his colossal luck was still holding and she hadn't yet gone to change out of her clothes. He crouched in the yard, holding his impatience back, enjoying the thrill of stalking his target. Would he see her tonight?

He waited for almost an hour before anything happened. What the fuck was she doing? He knew this was her house, her car was in the driveway. Come on, slut, get in your bedroom and get naked for me! A light went on in the room at the far corner of the house. He tensed in anticipation - is it her? No, a man was moving around the room, an average looking guy, in decent shape, about forty years old or so. The man gathered up some things from the room and left, leaving the lights on. Soon the lights in the bathroom came on, and then sounds of running water drifted into the night. The husband must be taking a shower, but where is the target?

His patience paid off. Into the fully lit bedroom walked his librarian. She Stood before her dresser and stretched. Reaching up she loosed her hair, shook her head, and let her dark tresses spill down over her shoulders. Her back was to the peeper but he dared not move any closer. The windows had drapes gathered back at each side and venetian blinds pulled almost all the way up. Light from the room spilled out onto the back lawn; if he moved any closer and left the cover of the trees there was a good chance she would see him and he would lose his chance to enjoy her nudity. What if the outside light was on a motion sensor? If he moved he'd set it off and then he'd have to leave and leave fast. He waited, tense with frustration, watching her. She stood with her back to him as she removed her earrings and bracelets, placing them in a box on her dresser. He could see her face reflected in the mirror above her dresser and he willed her to undress for him. She turned and faced the window. He watched as she stepped to the window and raised each of the two lower panes about four inches to let in the cool night air. Then she reached up, lowered the blinds, and he saw her no more.

Rage! Rage and frustration! He had come so close, he had waited so long, and now the stupid bitch had shut him out! He rose and started to turn when he heard a soft noise. She was raising the blinds! Not a lot, just enough to allow the air in through the opened windows. His luck had held! This was the perfect situation for him! He swiftly and silently moved toward the windows, then froze - what about the light fixture? It hadn't come on yet so he took one more cautious step. Still no light - it's not on a sensor! He moved swiftly and silently to the windows. With the blinds down this far she could not easily see out, but with them raised this much he could see in with no impediment. He knelt and poised himself for the show.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed as she removed her shoes. She stood and faced her mirror again, reached behind her waist, unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She wasn't wearing pantyhose, but stockings that began at her mid thigh. A black thong rode high on her hips and dove into the crack of her ass, her round, tight, perfect ass, not a blemish to be seen. She sat and removed her stockings, then rose and took off her top. She turned away from the mirror, laying the garment on the bed to smooth and fold it, and he could see her wearing nothing but her bra and panties. His cock was rigid and he unzipped his fly and let his manhood free as he watched her. Too soon to cum, way too soon, so he very gently began stroking himself. She was so hot, so very sexy, he wanted her on her knees before him right now!

Turning again she bent down to stow blouse and skirt in her drawers. Straightening up she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She unsnapped it. Shrugged one shoulder, then the other, and removed the lacy undergarment. He was biting his lip in agonized exhilaration - when she turned around he would see her tits! She stood facing the mirror, rubbing gently under her breasts to relieve the bits of red skin where the straps had been. She dropped the bra into a drawer, slipped out of her panties and put them away.

He was rock hard now, his fist moving up and down slowly, stroking his raging erection, memorizing each moment she gave him to view her nude form. She turned from the mirror and walked to the foot of the bed, and he saw her completely naked body. My God! Her tits were fantastic! Full and ripe, not a bit of sag, they were perfectly round and firm, jiggling deliciously as she moved. Her areolas were dark and rather large with prominent nipples. Her bush was very dark, matching the hair on her head, and trimmed very neatly into what he called a "Mohawk", a straight line of hair about two inches across. Everything about her body was so fine, so smooth, so firm. He almost shot his wad when he saw her fully nude.

She continued moving about the room , totally unaware that she was being watched. She did some stretching exercises, she was so very limber, he pumped his cock in delight as he watched her bend and stretch for his own private viewing. Then she turned her back to him again, spread her feet apart and bent forward from the waist, touching her palms to the floor and holding the position as she counted to ten. He moaned softly to himself and jerked furiously on his meat. She was pointing her ass directly at his face, only a few feet away. He could see clearly her hairless cunt lips, look directly into her asshole, so pink and tight, look at her boobs bouncing as she stood poised in position. After reaching ten she stood erect and stretched side-to-side, then back to the palms-on-floor pose. She did this for a good five minutes and he drank it all in like a fine wine.

He had almost forgotten about the husband in the shower. All the time he had been watching his librarian the hubby had been showering away, out of sight and out of mind. But now the shower water had stopped and the librarian stood up quickly and moved to her dresser. She withdrew a pair of black nylon stockings, sat on the bed and pulled them onto her legs. Then she stepped into the closet and he lost sight of her. When she stepped out again he gasped - she was in stiletto heels! She strode to the full length mirror on the opposite wall and admired the picture she made. He was so near cumming, but he held back, not wanting to miss any part of her performance. She moved about the room now, lighting several candles placed on the dresser, a shelf, and on the twin nightstands at the head of the bed. Turning out the light she lay back on the bed, turned so that her feet were toward the door and waited. A door open ed somewhere down the hall - hubby was coming! When she heard this she brought her legs up and behind her head, ankles crossed, completely exposing her pussy and ass to hubby's view as he walked through the door - she was so fucking lithe! He cursed to himself because she was facing away from him. Hubby entered, stopped dead in his tracks and stared at the vision which beckoned to him. "Like anything you see?" she asked.

And so the watcher watched the married couple make love. He watched the complete performance and he stroked himself to a blasting orgasm. She was an enthusiastic cocksucker and she loved the 69 position. She moaned loudly when he ate her box, thrusting her hips and gyrating. Hubby had her on hands and knees, fucking her doggy style, when the watcher saw a very interesting sequence of events. Hubby was plowing along (Hubby's dick was a bit below average size, the watcher was pleased to note) when he withdrew his penis and raised up slightly. The watcher thought, is he gonna cum on her back? Then hubby lowered himself again and the librarian reacted very strongly, indeed! She yelled "Warren, no!" and spun around onto her back then sat up facing her hubby.

"Oh, baby, please ..." Hubby whined.

"Warren, I said no! Every time you bring this up I tell you I don't want you to do that! It's not nice and it will hurt me. I don't want to try it, I think it's disgusting!"

Hubby (Warren) wanted to fuck her ass! The watcher couldn't blame him, not one little bit. Her ass was gorgeous, and given a chance any man would have wanted to sink his love torpedo into its inky depths. But she was dead set against it. God, she looked so fucking hot, hair disheveled, nylons and heels, poonts heaving in agitation. Warren mumbled an apology and they finished the session in the missionary way.

The watcher crept slowly away, back to the trees, then down the road to his car. He had a full load of images stored up, and a burning desire to posses that woman. How to do it? How could he get her to fuck him?

Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers