The Librarian

Story Info
Snowy day at library leads to erotic encounter.
1.5k words
4.44
43.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers

I started a new job this fall in the library at a large Midwestern university. The job doesn't pay much, but there are benefits -- I'm surrounded by cute young coeds, and there are several attractive ladies on the library staff itself. However the weather in Minnesota took some getting used to.

Winter arrives early in this part of the country, and one day in early December we were hit with over a foot of snow. Most of the professors cancelled classes, but the university didn't officially close, so I trudged off to work. With the campus nearly deserted, I figured I was in for a very boring day.

Only one other staff member braved the blizzard, a woman in her late 40s named Jinny. From the few conversations we'd had, Jinny seemed to the typical librarian type -- rather quiet and demure. I grabbed a cup of coffee and settled in for what was shaping up to be a long, boring day. Jinny was busy at her computer and wasn't in a talkative mood, so I sat at my computer a few feet away. I started out trying to be productive, ostensibly putting together a book order, but I couldn't stop my mind from wandering. I took several glances over at Jinny who was dressed in a knee-length navy blue skirt and white blouse, buttoned all the way up. She's not bad looking -- despite her conservative dress, I could tell she had a nice figure. She has a pleasant face as well -- bright eyes and an engaging smile. As I peered over at her from my computer, I thought that she could easily pass for a much younger woman. As I watched, Jinny stood and leaned over a filing cabinet and I couldn't resist checking out her rear. "Not bad," I thought as the skirt stretched tightly over her bottom.

My boredom was broken a few minutes later when a very cute blonde coed walked in the front door and kicked the snow from her boots. She wore a button-up sweater over a pair of tight jeans, and I admired her tight little butt as she headed for the stacks. She walked out of view and I returned to my work. A few minutes later I looked up to see the coed approaching the desk.

"Excuse me," she said to Jinny. "But I'm trying to find a book, and I don't know what section it would be in."

"Sure," Jinny responded. "Do you know the title or author's name?"

"I have it right here," the cute little blonde replied. "It's called 'My Secret Garden', and the author's name is Nancy Friday.

My ears perked up. I had run across the Nancy Friday book years earlier in a bookstore. Too embarrassed to purchase it, I read it cover to cover in the store. It was a real eye-opener. As a Catholic boy, it had never occurred to me that women masturbate. 'My Secret Garden' taught me otherwise. To this day, just the thought of a woman masturbating is enough to get my blood boiling. One of my greatest fantasies is to watch a woman engaged in pleasuring herself, but so far my lovers have been reluctant to share this intimate act with me. The description of women's fantasies in 'My Secret Garden' goes beyond racy -- it's downright filthy at times. And I was sure that my middle-aged, prudish co-worker would not be familiar with it. I stood and approached the counter, always ready to help (especially cute little blondes looking for sexually explicit material). But I was quite surprised when Jinny spoke up.

"Oh yes, I know right where it is. Come on, I'll show you."

I stood dumbfounded as the two women disappeared into the stacks and returned a few moments later. The young blonde carried the Nancy Friday book in her hand. With a conspiratorial look, Jinny leaned over and whispered something in her ear. The blonde blushed, but flashed a broad smile.

Jinny came back behind the desk and sat again at her computer. The young coed settled into a kiosk near the window several yards in front of us. I tried to get some work done, but couldn't resist sneaking peeks over my monitor at the cute little blonde framed by the falling snow, her eyes wide in concentration as she dove into the book. After a few minutes of reading, she lifted a hand and unfastened one button on her sweater. She soon released a second and third button until finally the whole sweater came off. Underneath she was wearing a form-fitting light blue knit top.

She absent-mindedly twirled her hair with her hand as she read. I watched as her hand reached lower and subtly caressed her breast. The movement was barely perceptible at first, but became more and more obvious as she slid her fingers over the roundness of her breast before giving it a firm squeeze. I detected the outline of her nipples poking through the fabric of her top. The young girl noticed this as well, and soon her finger slowly traced the outline of her stiff nipple. Her motions intensified, and a within a few minutes she was kneading and stroking her hard little nipple.

I watched in rapt attention as she lowered her hand and rested it between her legs. She began stroking herself with her palm hand before she pushed down firmly with the heel of her hand. As she did so, her hips began moving, thrusting up to meet the flesh of her hand. This motion continued for several minutes before she slid a finger into the crease on the front of her tight jeans. She fingered herself slowly at first, but her speed increased as her hips continued to rock.

The sight of that young girl's hand flailing away between her legs had my cock rock-hard, but I did me best to avoid the temptation of touching it. As I stood to adjust the discomfort in my pants, I looked over at Jinny who was watching the girl wide-eyed over her computer monitor.

"Do you see what she's doing?" Jinny whispered. "If she keeps that up. I'm gonna have to do that myself!" Jinny's hands were folded in her lap, and she rocked back and forth on her chair.

"You know, Jinny," I said, "there's no reason you can't."

She glanced at me with a wicked grin.

"I mean, the place is deserted, and even if someone does come in, they can't see below your waist behind the desk."

Jinny held her gaze on me for a few moments before turning back to the girl, whose face now contorted with delight. Jinny lifted herself off the chair and tugged at her panties, which I watched fall to the floor. She then tucked her hands under her skirt. I could no longer resist the temptation and started stroking my stiff cock through my pants as Jinny and I both watched the young coed. She threw the book down on the desk and was now massaging one breast with her left hand while her right hand furiously fingered her pussy. Eyes closed and face flushed, she arched her back in ecstasy.

Jinny propped her feet up on the desk and slowly lifted her skirt. I watched in awe as the skirt displayed the tops of her thigh-high stockings before revealing a pair of sumptuous thighs. She kept tugging at her skirt, finally exposing her drenched pussy. As I watched, she squeezed her full lips together before sliding a finger in her moist hole. She slid in another, and yet a third, all the while flicking her clit with her thumb.

I heard a moan and looked up to see the young girl leaning back in her chair, both hands now clutching her pussy. I looked back down and watched Jinny with both hands on her pussy, stroking furiously. Jinny looked up at my right hand, which was kneading my dick.

"Show me!" she whispered breathlessly. "Show me your big cock!"

I unzipped my pants and my rock-hard cock sprang free.

"Oh God, yes! What a cock! I want to fuck that cock!"

My hand slid up and down my shaft as I watched Jinny bring herself to a quivering orgasm.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed, "I'm cumming! Watch me fuck my pussy!"

Between Jinny and the young blonde, I was on the brink. I watched Jinny with both hands holding her pussy, three fingers sliding in an out, one thumb flicking her clit. She leaned back in her chair and let out one final moan. My cock twitched and spurted a load of cum all over a stack of books.

We both sat speechless for a few moments until our silence was interrupted.

"Oh my God!" the coed said, her mouth agape. She was standing now at the front desk, Jinny and I in plain view. Jinny's hands were covered with her juices. My hand still gripped my cock, cum dripping down my fingers.

"That was so cool!" the coed said before turning and walking out into the snowstorm.

Jinny and I exchanged sheepish grins. We both cleaned up, she pulled her panties back on, and I zipped my pants. She finally broke the awkward silence.

"So, how do you like the job so far?"

"Oh, very much. I find the staff here to be…stimulating. I've had to adjust to the weather, but I think I'm starting to like it."

Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers