The Librarian

Story Info
She loves her new job and the perks she gets when she reads.
1.5k words
3.87
68k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

The Beginning how it started

Michelle started working at the library ten years ago. When she graduated from college, it was not her dream job, but after awhile she started to really love it and the benefits, she got from working there. Michelle is not a very tall woman about 5"2' a hundred and thirty-five pounds.

She has never been happy about her weight but it did not hinder her sexually. After awhile she noticed, she started to dress like an old librarian. Hair up in a bun, glasses on the tip of her nose or hanging around her neck. She was not frumpy but she was getting their.

Shortly after she started working at the library. She was putting away a stack of books back in the old section. She dropped a thick book that was a slightly discolored brown. She sat the other books down on the cart, reached down, and grabbed the book.

She did not recognize the title of the book it was called The Art of the Mind by J.B. Wilson. It sounded interesting so she opened it. The first couple of pages were blank. She turned the fifth page and finally so print. She could barely read it because of the print was so small.

The first couple of paragraphs were about how the mind is set up. In addition, what part of the mind we use for every day use. When she got to the third page she over heard in the next aisle a couple talking about what they where going to do when they got home. Michelle started to feel aroused about what they were talking about. She did not understand why though. She decided to check out the book and see what else it held.

When Michelle got home, she turned the TV on and saw that Sex in the City was playing. Michelle went and sat on the couch to watch the episode. She took the book out of her purse and started reading it again. When she got to page three, she overheard Carrie on the TV talking about what she usually is talking about sex.

Michelle noticed once again that she was getting aroused. She did not understand why. She wasn't dreaming about her lover or anything like that. She was just over hearing Carrie talking about sex.

She turned the channel and saw that she turned it to a soft porn flick. She watched the two actors having sex. Michelle thought if she didn't hurry up and release her, sexually feeling she thought she was going to implode. She finished masturbating and still felt aroused. She climaxed at least three times.

She finally turned off the TV and closed the book. All her sexually thoughts went away. She thought that was a bit strange, because a minute ago, she was completely aroused but when she shut the book. All feeling of being aroused went away.

She finally realized that the book who ever reads it and then somebody starts talking about sex or sees it they will be aroused because of it. She couldn't wait to try it out, but on who she didn't know. The answer was at her door the next morning. It was her neighbor Jim. He was a happily married man. Jim was roughly 5"9' a little over weight but still very handsome.

"Hey Jim, what brings you by this early in the morning?" Asked Michelle already knowing why he was there but still trying to sound like she didn't know.

"Good morning Michelle, we ran out of sugar and my wife just left and didn't bother telling me." It was an every other week thing. They would run out, he would come over, and chat and then get a cup full to last the rest of the day. "So can I have a cup of sugar?"

"Oh course Jim come in. I will grab it for you. While I'm doing that I have a new book that I want you to try."

"Ok," Michelle handed him the book she new he was somewhat of a fast reader so she new he would get to page three by the time she got back with the sugar.

Jim sat down with the book the title sounded interesting and anything Michelle gave him to read he new he would like it. He was on page five when Michelle came back into the room. He noticed how pretty she looked in a little blue dress.

Michelle noticed that he was past page three and that he was checking her out. She decided to test out the situation. The TV and overhearing people talking about sex aroused her but she wondered if she could tell him what to do.

"Jim are you aroused because if your not I want you to be,"

Jim thought it was weird how Michelle was talking to him but he realized what she was saying was having an effect on him. He was getting aroused after she told him to be.

"Jim are you aroused know?" Michelle asked in somewhat of a commanding voice.

"Yes I am,"

"Good follow me to my bedroom," Michelle turned and walked out of the room, With Jim trailing after her. She reached her bedroom and turned around to face Jim.

"Jim I want you to undress yourself," Jim took off all his clothes and laid them on the chair by the bed. Michelle saw that he was indeed aroused. His seven-inch cock was standing proud and tall. "Jim I want you to undress me too."

Jim walked over to Michelle, unzipped her dress, and pulled it off. She was wearing a lacy black bra and panties. Jim reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her beautiful melons looked more then good enough to eat. Jim pulled off her panties and Michelle just stood there in the nude. While Jim gazed at her amazing body, he noticed that her breasts where the best part of her body.

"Jim I want you to suck on my boobs,"

Jim leaned down and put the nipple in his mouth. He started sucking on it like he was a baby waiting for his milk. He gently bit the nipple and Michelle moaned in pleasure. He reached up and grabbed the other boob, and started to massage it. He pinched the nipple while he bit the other one. Michelle cried out in pleasure and pain.

"Oh Jim that feels amazing keep doing that oh yeah." Michelle decided if he was listening to her this far she decided to take it even farther. Michelle pushed Jim away. She went over and sat on her bed with her legs spread.

"Jim eat my pussy," Jim walked over to her and kneeled down. He put his head between her milky white thighs. He smelled her sweet musky smell. Jim kissed her labia lips. He stuck out his tongue he ran his tongue up and down her slit. She was dripping wet. He found her clit with his tongue and sucked it in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

"Oh yeah Jim right there, yeah don't stop." Michelle pushed her pussy harder into Jim's face. He responded by shoving his tongue up her tight hole.

"Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim wow yeah keep doing that faster yeah oh yeah oh god you are going to make me come. Oh yeah here it comes." Jim kept lapping up her juices while she came down from her climax.

After Michelle caught her breath, she looked over at Jim who was stroking his cock it was rigid as apiece of steel.

"Jim come over here and put the steel in me right now." Jim came over and plunged his cock up her tight cunt. He drew out and then plunged it all the way back in. He kept thrusting in and out he came sooner then Michelle wanted him to.

She barely got any pleasure out of the quick fuck. Next time she would tell him he couldn't come until she told him to.

"Jim get dressed and when your dressed I want you to leave but grab your sugar but as soon as you leave my house I want you to forget this ever happened." Michelle finished talking and hoped he wouldn't remember any of this. On the other hand, she had to some how explain this to his wife and she didn't know how to do that. Jim finished dressing and left. Michelle just laid there in the aftermath of her climaxes from when he ate her pussy.

That was the first time she ever used that book to please herself. She finally just kept that book with her all time. The library didn't no it was missing because it was so old. She has used that book many times over the years but always with her friends but lately, she has wanted to use it at work. With the young sexy males that are always at the library. They are hopefully a lot better then her older friends.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers