Education in the Library

Story Info
A young soldier is "educated" by a mature librarian.
823 words
3.88
22.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was serving in the army and went into a small library on a military base years ago, I must have been about 22 and dressed in short running shorts and honestly accidentally flashed the librarian as I crouched to look at a book. We were the only two in the small library, and she came up to ask if I needed a hand. She was way older than me but gorgeous with big boobs, and I got a little flustered as she stood there as my cock just went hard in about 10 seconds. It started poking out uncontrollably and far too obviously. It was like trying to hide a pole in a tent, not easy! It was quickly obvious, and eventually, I had to cover things up and go, and she clearly loved it.

I was very flustered by the experience and had decided never to go in that place again when guess who I bumped into at the NAAFI shop just the following week, yes, the same librarian with a shining smile and a warm, welcoming voice. All she said to me was, "I hope to see you back in the library in those short shorts, Wednesday afternoons are far too quiet". Well, that was an invitation I was not expecting, and Wednesdays were sports afternoons, so everyone went off to play football or whatever they did, and no one went to the library, so I did.

As I entered the library, my cock was already trying to escape from my short shorts due to my anticipation of what may happen. I walked in the door carrying my running jacket to hide the bulge my cock made. As soon as she saw me, she came straight over and welcomed me, glanced at my shorts, and said, "no sports this afternoon"? I stammered, nooo and as quick as a flash, she had taken my jacket and walked across to hang it on the coat stand! The head of my cock was already poking out of my shorts, and I think she saw it, so in a panic, I sat on a small stool near some books and pretended to be interested in them. Sitting down was a double-edged sword as it pushed the head of my cock out of the shorts, but if I clamped my legs together, she wouldn't see it, so that's what I did.

She came straight over and said, now, what can I interest you in today? She was wearing a buttoned blouse which I suddenly noticed was not buttoned correctly, and I am sure she must have just done that as she walked to the coat stand. So, imagine the scene, she is now perched on a stool opposite and far too near me, legs not shut half as tight as mine, breasts pushed right out of her top, and she is chatting to me and clearly glancing towards my shorts every so often. So, just when you think you are winning, the most embarrassing thing happens. She just said, "oops, hold on a second", and she went to the side and grabbed a handful of tissues, comes straight back, and calmly says, "you've started leaking". To my horror, my precum had oozed out of my cock and dripped on the floor (it was her that gave me the nickname "Cocky Leaky"). She sat on her stool, leaned forward and just dabbed it up, and she honestly never batted an eyelid, and yet I was totally speechless! As she finished the spots on the floor, she calmly parted my legs and wiped the head of my cock. By now, I was in a daze!

I stammered out an apology, but she interrupted by pulling me up by the hand and walking me across the room with my cock swaying around like a flagpole in a storm. We got to the end row of books, and she said, "let's see if I can help stop that leak". She then got on her knees, gently took my hard and slippery cock in her hand, rolled back my foreskin, glided it into her mouth and sucked me off. Let me see, oh yes, I lasted about 60 seconds, seriously, that was that, and then whoosh! I let loose a huge load of cum which spilt out of her mouth and onto the floor. She went across the room, licking her lips, got more tissues and came back, mopped up the cum and then wiped me clean and said, now that's a sport. She then casually says, "I hope to see you next Wednesday if you're not too busy, and we'll see what else interests you in the library. Oh, and please do ensure the head of your cock is poking out of your shorts when you walk in. An accidental flash is so sexy."

Ever since then, I have enjoyed letting my cock show "accidentally" whenever I can.