The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

"But I don't want you fucking these men!"

"Then give up your bitches Albert. It's as simple as that."

"B-but, I'm a man, I'm not suppose to be faithful like you are to be."

"Let me get this straight, I'm suppose to be faithful, while you fuck everything in site?"

"Yes Eve. That's the way is suppose to be, but now you fucked it up." he spat, as he tried to get up. The pain from his freshly fucked ass blazed across his face.

"How's your ass Albert?" Evelyn asked, narrowing her eyes. His jaw dropped in shock as he was reminded about what happened, "Now you listen to me Albert, things are going to change. You do what you want to do, and I'll do the same. I strongly suggest you don't fuck with me because I have your ass and I mean that literally." She picked up the discarded dildo, streaks of his dried blood had started to dry as she walked off the stage.

Three months later....

Things have changed dramatically since Halloween. True to my word, I took care of everything for Louise. Albert had tried to come back to work as the pompous asshole he had always been, trying to make our lives a living hell. Two days later, I had Bishop drop off a package for Albert at the library. As soon as he set eyes on Bishop, Albert began sweating. Opening the box, Albert cried as he looked at pictures of Mykol riding him. At the time, he didn't know that she had pulled out her cock and was stroking it as she rode him. But the pictures spoke volumes, showing him with his head thrown back in ecstasy as Mykol stroked her cock. And as if the pictures weren't enough, the stained dildo was in the bottom of the box with a note attached.

"If you think you can make life hell for others, know that I still have your ass."

Albert quit three days later, which of course allowed Louise to take over.

Louise is a terrific boss, she's a joy to work for. She helps out a lot at the front desk, not to mention even went to bat for us to get a raise.

We were cataloging the latest books that were delivered to the library, when she turned to me and said, "Elsbeth, I don't know if I ever thanked you for whatever it was you did, but thank you."

"Louise, didn't I tell you I would take care of things. No need to thank me, trust me when I tell you it was my pleasure." Not to mention Bishop's, Mykol's and of course Evelyn's...but I didn't tell her that..

~Fins~

Don't forget to vote...feedback is greatly appreciated and will be responded to personally:-)

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers
12