The Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
A voyeur's dream come true gets even better.
3.1k words
4.54
53.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers

It would be quite accurate to diagnose the watcher as being obsessed; he was obsessed with the Librarian. After he returned home on the night he first saw her he stayed awake for a long time, viewing porn on the internet and masturbating to orgasm three times. His mind was filled with images of Her, his newest, best target, Her, the gorgeous lady who had stripped and stretched and sucked and fucked for his enjoyment, Her, the one he needed to have.

But how? How to have Her? Could he begin a friendship with Her and attempt to seduce Her? No, he dismissed that idea. He had no confidence in his ability to charm his way into Her pants. How could he be with Her? Murder Her husband – no, he instantly rejected that idea, he was no killer and the thought repelled him. After a long and confused internal argument he bitterly gave up. If there were a way to have Her, he would need to be patient and wait for an idea to occur to him.

In the meantime there was no reason he should not continue to watch Her. First, he needed to secure his routes to and from Her home. He scouted out Her neighborhood and found that he could approach Her backyard through the trees behind Her house. It was a rather extensive bit of forest and he could park on a nearby street, about a half-mile from Her house, walk into the woods and be in her yard completely unseen by anyone. The approach route was perfect. Leaving the scene was equally simple; through the trees, to his car, and away.

That settled he could begin timing Her, studying Her daily routine. He suspended all his other peeping activities and concentrated solely on Her. He would sit at the edge of the trees behind Her house and watch the windows as lights went on and off and as half-perceived forms moved about within the ranch. They were a most energy-efficient couple, he noted; they rarely left a light on if no one was in the room. This made it very easy for him to track their movements. She worked three nights each week at the library and came straight home after work. Friday night was their night out to dinner, and they always came home and made love. She showered in the mornings (he surmised) because he never saw Her shower at night. And as he watched he gathered more data, so that he could always be in place to watch her whenever he wanted. Warren’s activities were noted as well; he was absent every first and third Wednesday from early evening until 11 PM or later. What was he doing? A club function? Therapy? The watcher was curious.

Whether Warren was home or not his wife exercised every night. Sometimes a short workout, sometimes longer, sometimes she wore a body stocking, sometimes she was nude. Those were his favorite times of all, even more than when he watched Her having sex. She was so limber, so lithe, her body could bend and stretch so very easily. She would kneel down and arch her back over and backwards, arms above her head , back and back until Her head touched the floor behind Her feet, Her breasts magnificently full and firm thrusting upwards, nipples hard and brown. He ached to be standing over Her when she did that, so that he might jerk off onto her taut body, watch his load spray out and down onto Her tits, face, and belly. Oh, how he loved watching Her and dreaming of the things he wanted to do to Her.

Watching Her make love was awesome. She loved to fuck and she would writhe and grind and kick and groan and moan and scream Her pleasure. Warren had it made with Her as his wife. She would sometimes suck his dick for half an hour or more, fondling his balls, licking and sucking, humming and slurping. She sometimes made him cum on her tits, sometimes she fellated him as a before-fuck warm up. She reveled in being eaten. Warren would bury his head between Her legs and she would go apeshit! The watcher found this positively too much and came so hard that he sprayed semen up onto his chin. God, this woman was hot!

By careful listening in the library he learned that Her name was Victoria. He rolled the name around in his mind. Victoria. So elegant, so sexy, it fit Her like a latex suit. Victoria and Warren; two white bread, horny lovers.

And they were horny. They had sex three or four times a week. She had several sets of lingerie in various colors and she liked teasing Warren by strutting around in her heels and corset, or lying in wait for him wearing a bustier and nylons. Oh, yes, the watcher had struck the mother lode when he found Her.

One night he was watching them as they lay in bed. Both were naked and they were watching the TV set. From the sounds he heard the watcher assumed that they had rented an “Adult” video. They stared fixedly at the screen, Her hand slowly stroking his cock. The watcher moved quietly along the window to see the TV screen. It was them! They were watching themselves having sex1 Her hair was done differently, Warren’s hair was less salt-and–peppery, so this tape must be several years old. Why, those naughty people! They made home movies – now, how could the watcher get his hands on the tape?

As they watched themselves Vicki became visibly agitated. She parted Her legs and pulled Warren’s hand down to Her crotch. “See how wet I am, baby? Touch me, touch me, make me cum”, she moaned, and he obliged Her. They fondled each other to orgasm as they watched themselves fuck. The tape ended and they embraced and joined for a good hard hump. “We should make another movie, baby, please let’s do another one”, she begged. The watcher’s attention peeked. This could be very interesting, and it gave him and idea.

The next day the watcher visited his local mall and made several purchases. He returned home and set out his packages on his living room floor. He read each instruction manual, assembled each item with infinite care and patience, studied and pored over his newest toys. At night’s end he carefully gathered everything up into a backpack, each item stowed in its special place. He had a new and very delightful plan – why hadn’t he thought of it before? So many wasted opportunities! But never again. Never again would he lose a chance to capture his target forever. He went to bed happy, but very excited about his planned excursion for Friday night.

Friday came and he spent the day in restless anticipation. His watching was being taken to a new level that night and he went over his plan several times looking for flaws or improvements. What if Vicki and Warren changed their plans? What if they closed the shades (as had happened several times)? What if they didn’t make love? What if he, the watcher, was caught watching?

He made it through his work day and went home. A small glass of brandy, just to help him relax. He went over his backpack’s inventory – all present and correct. Now to his dinner and a long wait until darkness and his trip to Her yard.

He arrived around 9:30 PM. The night was fully dark, cloud cover was almost total. All the lights were out in Her house as he made his stealthy approach. Checking right and left for animals (once before he had had to beat a hasty retreat from a skunk) he toted his pack to his lurking spot beneath the bedroom window. So far, so good. Warren must have taken Her to dinner as was his habit. The watcher figured that he had some time to prepare before his targets returned. He opened his pack and brought out his prized objects.

A digital motion picture camera. top of the line, so elegant and so very versatile. He had practiced with it and found the picture quality to be excellent. He had attached a super-sensitive microphone to give him the ability to capture very slight sounds from a distance. A tripod mount for the cam, set up at the window’s corner, allowed him to have a hands-free filming experience. He also had a still photo digicam for use as he saw fit. It was his ardent desire to film their entire episode this night and keep it for all eternity. If all went well he would do this many times in the future, building a film library of his favorite Librarian.

Everything was in place and he settled back to wait. A car coming to a halt in front of the house – engine off, doors open and slam shut. Muted voices, giggles; the front door to the house opening and closing; a light goes on in the kitchen, then in the bathroom. Above his head a light goes on in the bedroom – showtime! He raised his head, looked into the room and switched on the camera. Silently the cam began to record and he peered at its picture screen to check angle and focus. When all was just right he moved aside so as to not jog the tripod. He had three hours of recording time in the cam, plenty of time for tonight. He stationed himself to allow a clear line of sight into the room and began his greatest night of peeking ever.

She looked magnificent. She wore the classic “little black dress”, spaghetti straps, backless to the waist, very obviously no bra beneath. Nude stockings, black thong panties and black heels with ankle straps. Her raven hair was down over Her shoulders, Her makeup was perfect, no too much, but enough to accentuate Her lovely face. Any man who saw Her would have been aroused, she was so fucking sexy. The watcher’s cam collected images of Her as she undressed to utmost nudity and lay back on Her bed. Warren was not present, probably in the bathroom, so the watcher used the opportunity to zoom in on portions of Her as she lay waiting. Slow zoom to gather her recumbent form, pan easily from feet to belly, tight zoom onto her breasts, a most exquisite zoom took him to Her left nipple, the flesh bud standing firm, filling the screen. A sound, Warren entering, and the watcher zoomed out to take in the whole room.

Warren undressed as he smiled at Her. “Do you really want to do this, baby? Last chance to say no…” he said. Naked now, Warren stood at the bedside and gently stroked her face.

“I really do want it. It’s our fantasy and I want to make it real. Do it, I’m wet already please don’t make me wait. “ She answered him and fondled his cock. She was a vision of lust as she lay there on her classic four poster bed, naked and willing.

He bent down to kiss Her, long and deep, then straightened and went to the closet. He brought out a briefcase, laid it on the bed beside Her and opened it. The watcher froze in shock as when he saw the objects Warren withdrew from the case – leather cuffs, four of them! The watcher had been a bondage fetishist for a long time and he instantly recognized the cuffs as restraint devices. Holy Fucking Shit! She wanted Warren to restrain Her! The watcher couldn’t believe his luck – first night with a cam and he hits the jackpot!

She whispered, “Oh, God, yes”, and positioned Her arms and legs assuming a spread-eagle pose. Warren bound Her wrists to the posters at the head of the bed, then placed the restraints on Her ankles but did not fasten them to the bed. He asked her, “How do you want to go?”, and she raised Her long legs up, rolling her hips up and back, bringing Her ankles up near Her wrists. “Do me like this”, she begged, and Warren dutifully bound Her ankles to the same columns as were Her wrists. He then went back into the closet and brought out a camera on a tripod. He set it up beside the bed, on the side opposite the window, put in a tape and began recording.

The watcher had been very busy. As she lay there bound and helpless, legs splayed apart, pussy gaping at the ceiling and asshole in plain sight he zoomed in on Her crotch. A most detailed study of her cunt and anus followed, the cam gathering its treasure like a greedy child gathers candy. He filled the screen with her cuntlips then panned down slightly to get a good long shot of her puckered balloon knot. Hairless, light brown, perfect! As Warren finished setting up his own camera the watcher panned out again and let the cam take in Her whole body.

She was panting heavily now, hands and feet moving slightly as she waited for Her lover. “Do me, do me baby, please make it happen” she moaned. He responded by laying on the bed, on his stomach, his face between Her legs. He began to eat and she began to enjoy it.

He knew how it was done, that’s for damn sure. He had Her moaning and groaning, grunting and panting like a drunken prom date. She strained against Her bonds, heaved Her hips and shook Her tits. He kept at it, varying his pace and location, sometimes on the clit, sometimes running his tongue inside the hole, sometimes chewing delicately on her pussy lips. He sucked Her love button and finger fucked Her until she was loudly begging “Finish me! Finish me!” – at which point he stopped. He stopped everything and sat up to look at Her and play with Her tits. Her eyes were wild, she stared at him, “No, baby, please I’m almost there, make me cum, I wanna cum with your mouth on me!”

He said, “No. I will let you cum when I’m ready. You’re tied up, I can do whatever I want to you. And I want to make you wait for a long, long time”. And all this while two cameras rolled, making a record of Warren and Victoria’s first foray into bondage sex.

She lay her head back down and arched her back, pushing her cunt up toward his face. ‘God you eat me so fucking good, do it again, suck my pussy. Lick me, make me scream, I love it!” He obliged Her, going very slowly, making Her quiver and shake. He was giving Her the best he had and she was loving it.

Twice more he brought Her to the edge and then stopped. She was ragged, panting and swearing, “Eat me you son of a bitch bastard! Make me cum I gotta cum my cunt is fuckin’ dripping make me cum!” The watcher had already jerked himself to one orgasm and was working on his second. This woman was a wanton slut and he wanted her!

Warren sat up and stretched his arms and neck. “I love teasing you, I love to make you beg for it. You are the hottest goddam whore I have ever seen. I’ve got a present for you, its in the briefcase. Wanna see it?”

“What is it?”, she asked, “Show me.”

He brought forth from the briefcase a large white vibrator. It had a rounded head and a sleek shaft with a cord dangling from it. Her eyes widened as she gazed at the toy, a soft “Oh my God” escaped Her lips. He reached down and plugged it into the wall socket. It began to hum and he resumed his place between Her legs, sitting cross-legged, holding the dildo up to show Her.

“Now, you may cum” he said and applied the buzzing marital aid to Her cunt.

The effect was electric. She yelped as the plastic touched Her over stimulated clitoris. Moaning loudly she pulled furiously at her bonds, frantic in Her passion as Her lover plied Her with the toy. Rocking, heaving, grunting like an animal she let Herself be pushed over the edge of glory by Warren’s humming little buddy. He worked Her over real good and brought Her a screaming, shrieking climax, captured in all its detail by a pair of lenses. She subsided, collapsing in her restraints, groaning over and over in a tiny voice “Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God I came so fucking hard you did me so fucking good oh my God…..”

Warren climbed on Her, stabbing his dick into Her dripping pussy. She gasped in surprise, eyes springing open, mouth agape as she felt him ram home. “Oh, baby, oh you fucking …… oh my God, yes, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!” And good old Warren drove to the hoop, pounding and slamming Her like he had paid for Her. His ass rose and fell at a frenzied pace as he grunted and swore in his own furious haze of lust.

“You are such a fucking pig, my God! I love to make you come, love to see you move and strain and drip from your pussy. I love your taste, love to eat your hot wet box, shit I wanted to make you come so hard so fucking hard and I had to hold back to tease you, you little slut. Holy shit you pussy is so tight and so hot, I love it, I love your wet cunt wrapped around my pumping cock, squeeze me, squeeze mw with you pussy, c’mon, grab my cock and pull the cum out of my balls!”

Pounding Her, ramming Her, she screaming over and over in ecstasy, She pulled at Her bonds trying to wrap Her arms and legs around him but in vain and the restraint brought Her to a higher intensity than she had ever felt before. And he just kept on fucking Her, harder and harder until finally he gave a huge shout of “OH, YES!!” as he came. She came, too, hugely, mouth wide open, back arching up to push her cunt up into him, head thrown back, screaming like a banshee.

The watcher gathered up his things as quietly as he could. He was shaken to his core, drained by what he had witnessed. He crept away into the night, muttering to himself “I can’t fucking believe it. Jesus Christ that was so fucking awesome. I can’t believe it, I’ve got it all on film, holy fucking shit!” He went home and watched his movie, reveling in it. He had to fuck Her, he absolutely had to put his dick into Her, and now he thought he had a plan to make it happen……

Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers