The Librarian Ch. 04

Story Info
The watcher becomes the doer.
7.9k words
4.51
62.4k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers

The watcher was ready. He had made his plan, and it was a good one. He would put his hands on the Librarian, he would feel Her tits, pinch Her nipples, he would caress the smooth firmness of Her ass; he would fuck Her. Never before had he come to the decision to actually be with one of the ladies he watched. His list of targets (as he termed the victims of his peeping) was long; he kept an actual list on his computer, each woman noted as to features, size, name when he could determine it, the activities he observed, any detail he thought interesting. The Librarian, Victoria, was his latest and most special. He had viewed Her more intensely than any other; she was easily the most beautiful of all his targets; the sexual appetite and ranger of activities she engaged in put all of his other targets in the shade. She was the only target he had ever photographed and he now had over seven hours of film as well as hundreds of still images of Her. Victoria undressing; Victoria exercising: Victoria having intercourse in various positions; Victoria with Her husbands dick in Her lovely mouth; Victoria bound in an array of poses. He even had taken some snaps of Her as she worked in the library because he wanted to have a full inventory of Her form.

She was a stunner for sure. His first estimate of Her height was a little off because she had been wearing heels; he had since had time to study Her and come up with more exact proportions. She was 5' 8" barefoot, olive complexion, dark eyes, a fine, thin nose, hair full and rich and black, so black that it shone as it hung below her shoulders, cut and shaped by a gifted hairdresser, not straight and not curly. Her body was in fine shape, toned and fit from Her daily exercise, with a classic hourglass shape, legs so finely shaped as to excite envy in other women. She was in Her 30's, he guessed 33, not a wrinkle on Her. Her hips were wide and Her ass was firm and impudent, wiggling boldly when she walked. As for Her breasts - perfection. Large and full, he estimated 38C (which he would verify at his first opportunity), dark nipples and large areolas begging for attention. She trimmed Her pussy hair into a Mohawk style, one vertical strip about two inches wide. Perhaps she weighed 135 lbs., and the watcher often thought of Spencer Tracy's line describing Kate Hepburn, "What's there is choice!"

He had watched Her for several months and knew Her habits. She and Her husband, Warren, had a routine and a pattern of behavior that the watcher exploited to maximize his viewing opportunities. They routinely left their bedroom window and shade raised about three inches to allow air into the room. This gave the watcher all the space he needed to observe them and film them with a minimum chance of detection, so long as he was very careful. He was always very careful.

He was consumed, obsessed with the desire to fuck Her. He had always used his targets as objects of his fantasy, imagining them engaged in various sexual activities with him as he masturbated, but with the Librarian it was different. She was so hot, so sexy, he had seen Her do so many erotic things that he had to be with Her, had to touch Her, had to fuck Her. As he had watched Her over the weeks a plan had formed, the final piece of which had fallen into place the night he saw Her bound to Her bed, alone.


Warren was a Councilman and attended Council meetings twice each month, first and third Wednesday nights from 7 PM until 11 PM or later. For the past two months he had bound Vicki to the bed before he left; she lay there awaiting his return, Her passion growing by the hour, until he came home and ravished Her in Her restraints. It was an awesome thing to behold and the watcher had it all on record. This behavior was what he would exploit to be with Her.

The plan was simple: after Warren left for his meeting the watcher would break into the house (he had worked for a locksmith during his college years and knew how to pick locks) and go to Her as she lay spread-eagle on Her bed. He would throw a towel over Her face so she could not see him because he wished (quite naturally) to avoid detection and he knew she would recognize him since he had been to the library so often. He planned to have his camera set up outside the window to capture his triumph as he climbed onboard the good ship Victoria and banged away. He could take his time and explore Her body for a long time because he knew that Warren always called home and left a message on the answering machine to let Her know he was on his way. In fact, he also called when the Council took a break mid-way through the night's discussion, so the watcher would have plenty of warning before he had to leave. Of course, once he had raped Her he could never go back to Her house, and that was a bummer because he loved watching Her, but he consoled himself with the fact that he had hours of movies of Her and he would always know that he had fucked Her. He also intended to bring off some trophies, keepsakes to remember Her by, a nice lacy bra and panty set or perhaps a blouse that smelled like Her...

The next Wednesday night came and he prepared. He was very calm, methodical in his preparation. He gathered his backpack containing his video equipment, added a pair of thin leather gloves (wouldn't do to leave fingerprints), threw in a dark blue bath towel and a tube of Astroglide lube (in case she ran dry) and zipped the pack closed. He hadn't masturbated for a week and he was sure to blow a nice, big, thick load when he came tonight. He had been saving himself for Her.

The drive to his parking spot was uneventful. He pulled into a strip mall parking lot, off in the back corner where it was dark, locked his car, took up his bag and walked away towards a small forested area. Into the trees, up a slight rise. Once on the opposite slope he could make out Her house about two hundred yards away. A single light shone from the house, Her bedroom light.

He trudged on, his excitement growing. This could be HIS night, his great moment. He neared the edge of the trees and paused. He was at the edge of Her backyard and he scanned left and right looking for anyone who might spot him. He had done this dozens of times and he was always ultra-careful to avoid detection. Once he had to leave because a skunk waddled right up to him; twice before Her right side neighbors had thrown a party in their backyard and he had had to abort his mission. But tonight all was quiet and dark, nothing to prevent him from going forward with his plan.

He stole softly up to Her window hoping that good old Warren had followed his established behavior pattern and tied Vicki to the bed. Crouching down, he peered into Her bedroom and swore to himself.

Tonight, of all nights, they had not followed their pattern. He had counted on the fact that they were creatures of habit, that they would do as they had done for several weeks past. His entire plan was based on this premise, and tonight they had changed their behavior. She had always before been tied spread-eagle on Her back, lying in bed, head propped on a pillow, watching TV while Warren was off at his meeting. Not tonight. Not tonight!

Tonight she was kneeling on the bed, head towards the foot of the bed and turned away from his view. He jerked back at his first glance for fear that she might turn and see him. He was enraged, infuriated! His plan was shot all to hell because these stupid assholes couldn't follow their own pattern! Shit! Shit! Shit!

He looked again, cautiously peering into Her room. She was still kneeling their but now Her face was turned toward him - she was wearing a blindfold! Why the fuck is she...Then his brain registered the entire scene and he almost shouted for joy.

She and Warren had tried something different this night. She was bound and blindfolded on Her knees, Her ankles in leather cuffs and attached to a spreader bar, the bar then tied to the posts at the head of the bed. A rope was tied to each knee and then secured to a post at the foot of the bed. A long wooden bar ran across Her shoulders, Her wrists and biceps bound to it so that Her arms were at right angles to Her torso. The bar was then secured to the posts at the foot of the bed, about halfway up, say three feet above mattress level. She was restrained in doggy position, blindfolded and secured, awaiting Her hubby's return. She wore nothing but black nylon stockings and black stiletto heels. Her tits hung down, Her head drooped. The radio was playing classic rock for Her listening pleasure. She was totally immobile, she couldn't lie down, stretch, shift Her weight. She was there for Warren to have when he got home.

Or for whoever got there first.

The watcher stood up and raised his eyes to the night sky. Stars twinkled merrily, the thinnest crescent moon rode high above. A soft breeze played over his face as he whispered softly to himself, "Okay then, time for Plan B."

He set up his camera as he had planned, then moved to the front of the house. This part had always been the most dangerous, gaining entry undetected by nosy neighbors. In his favor was the fact that the nearest house was 150 feet away; working against him were the bright light over Her front door and the fact that he would have to pick the door lock. If he had trouble with the lock he'd need to spend more time on the illuminated doorstep and that would increase his chance of detection. He saw no way around it, so after a long look around to check for people who might see him he went to the door.

Heart racing he opened his reached in his pocket for his picks. He hadn't used them much lately but he had been practicing on his own door for a couple of weeks. He surveyed the door: two locks, one in the handle and a dead bolt. He slipped the picks into the dead bolt first and went to work. It didn't feel right to him as he fumbled in his haste, just didn't feel right. Then he realized that the dead bolt was not locked. He set his picks in the handle lock and worked it. He looked around once more and saw no one. Concentrating on the lock he was pleasantly surprised when it clicked open. He'd done it! Turning the knob with his gloved hand he opened the door and stepped in. He closed the door firmly and locked it just as he had found it. He didn't try to move silently any more, he walked like he owned the place. That was part of his new plan, a great new plan that had sprung full-blown into his mind just minutes ago. He smiled to himself as he walked through the darkened living room.

From the bedroom he heard Her call out, "Warren, is that you, baby? That was a short meeting!"

He didn't answer aloud, but to himself he said, "Honey, I'm home."

He walked out of the living room and down the hall toward the bedroom. He turned and entered the bathroom on his left. He flipped on the light, found the toilet, raised the lid, urinated and flushed. He opened the medicine cabinet above the sink and found a bottle of aftershave. He took off his gloves, slapped some of the scent onto his face, washed his hands, wiped his prints off of the bottle and replaced it in the cabinet, holding it in a piece of tissue paper. He closed the cabinet and turned off the light as he left the room.

She called out again, "Oh, baby I'm so glad you're home early. Now we can have the whole night to ourselves, the whole night to suck and fuck. I'm so wet and ready for you, come and get me!"

He walked into Her bedroom and stopped to take it all in. The head of the bed was to his left and Her posture was such that the sight which greeted his eyes was Her luscious ass. He waited there to allow himself to calm down. He wanted everything to go perfectly now, this new plan had no margin for error. It was most important that he make no vocal sound at all.

When he had calmed himself he walked to the foot of the bed and stood in front of Her. There she was, naked and bound, ready for him to do as he would. Somebody up there REALLY liked him. He reached down and gently touched Her cheek. She twisted Her head and reached with Her tongue for his fingers. He let Her find them and she took them into Her mouth and sucked.

"Oh, baby, I wanna make you so happy tonight. I love this pose, I'm so helpless, I can't wait for you to touch me." She was panting in Her desire to begin the festivities with Her husband.

The watcher said nothing, content to stroke Her face and cup Her chin in his hands. He was with Her! She was fucking NAKED and TIED UP and he was standing in front of her. All he had to do to make this happen was to keep his mouth shut.

"Talk to me baby," she begged. "Tell me what you want to do to me, I'm so wet I hope you wanna fuck my hot pussy."

Answer came there none. He moved to Her right side so as to not block the view of the camera outside the window. He reached down and felt Her breast. She moaned softly as he fondled. It was exactly as he had imagined it, firm but not too firm, enough give in the texture to allow him to mold and shape the flesh with his hands. His fingertips strayed to Her nipple and she gasped. He tweaked and pinched for a while, relishing the little noises she made as he played with Her. His left hand then reached down and caressed Her ass. His penis was very hard now, he had Her in his hands, he was feeling Her tit and Her ass, she was naked and tied up and totally at his mercy and SHE THOUGHT HE WAS HER HUSBAND!

As he felt Her up he thought about how his plan had changed. At first he was willing to perform a frontal assault, covering Her eyes so that she couldn't see him and then jumping in cock first to fuck Her. But how things had changed when he had seen Her bound in this position. She was blind and helpless, totally at the mercy of Her lover's whim. How quickly his mind had worked to maximize the potential of the changed situation. By entering the house boldly and by making himself appear to be Warren (that's why he had used the after shave!) he could induce Her to believe that Her husband had come back early and was eager to play. The only thing he had to do was keep silent; his voice would give him away in a heartbeat. What if she thought it was weird that Her hubby didn't speak? Well, he'd just have to deal with that if it came up.

He kept up his tender ministrations as she made sweet little pleasure noises. "Oh, honey, you're so mysterious tonight. It's like you're some stranger come into my boudoir and using me to satisfy his lust', and she chuckled deep in Her throat. "I like it. You know how being helpless makes me so much hotter. Now pretending to being used by a man I don't know makes it even better. God, I'm so fucking wet. Eat me, baby, please eat me and make me feel so good."

He let his hand drop down to the folds of Her labia. She shuddered as he touched Her there. She was wet, not just moist but wet. His fingers began tracing the contours of Her cunt lips while she encouraged him with little gasps and whispered comments.

He let go of Her tit and looked at the clock: 8:32. He had some time yet, he saw. His new plan included a very special something and he needed to watch his time or his chance would slip by. But he had some time to spare, so he sat down on the bed beside Her and took off his shoes and socks. It wasn't the right time yet to get naked with Her, he was saving that for later, but he might as well get comfortable. Once he was barefoot he settled himself cross-legged behind Her. She arched Her back to give him a better view of Her sopping pussy, once again begged him to eat Her, and he dove in.

This was something he had wanted for a long time, to taste Her honey pot and smell Her most precious aroma. Warren often spent a long time lapping Her cunt because she loved it and the watcher had always wanted to spend some time at it himself. She responded as soon as his lips touched Her box, a shudder and a quick "God, yes!" as he went to work. He worked very slowly and deliberately, teasing Her and bringing Her along in measured steps. She didn't know it but she was giving a total stranger the thrill of his life. She thought Warren was in the house and getting it done so she behaved like a sex-starved harlot, holding nothing back and urging Her lover to make Her come. The watcher savored every second of Her humiliation and played to Her desires, making Her more and more wanton as time passed. He blew softly on Her exposed lips, then ran his tongue around the outer edges of Her cunt. He used his fingers to spread Her open and licked up and down in Her snatch. She was digging it and letting him know how much. Gasping and moaning, she thrust Her hips at his face as he licked Her. He pulled back when she pushed Her cunt at him, teasing Her and causing Her to groan, "Don't stop, baby, God please don't stop. And don't talk, I am so into this, I'm so fucking into this I love it, I wanna be a whore for you, I wanna feel like you own me and you're using me. Do me like that, do me like you own me!"

And he promised, silently, that he would.

He kept eating Her for about fifteen minutes. He used his thumbs to open the hood over Her clitoris and sucked on the button as she groaned and gasped. He forced his tongue up into Her cunthole as his nose brushed Her asshole and he inhaled deeply of Her dirty scent. She loved it and went wild, shaking the bed frame as she struggled in Her bonds. He kept up the action, tongue plunging in and out of Her cunt while he rubbed Her clit with his finger. She came while he ate Her, uttering a long string of sounds like "Nnnnnnnnnggggggggg aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

He stopped, she panted as Her head drooped in exhaustion. He knew from having watched Her in action that she was far from finished, that she was ready to carry on, that after taking an orgasm from him she wanted to give Her dear hubby (or his surrogate!) an orgasm of his own. He checked the clock - almost 9 PM. Perfect timing for the next phase of his revised plan.

She was still in ecstasy, mouthing little endearments to him. "Oh, baby, I love how you do that. Made me cum so hard, can't see and it's so intense, I love it. I wanna suck you, give it to me baby, I wanna suck your cock."

Which was exactly what the watcher had been expecting. He got off the bed and stood up. He stretched his back and neck. The next part of his fantasy was about to become reality. He stood next to Her and grabbed Her tits with both hands, squeezing and fondling. They were so fucking nice!

"Don't tease me baby, come here and let me suck you. God, I need your cock in my mouth right now, I wanna take you all the way in, wanna swallow your whole cock, please baby, please feed me your cock."

He stepped in front of Her, his crotch directly in front of Her face, but turned slightly so that his camera could see the action. He took a handful of Her hair and pushed Her face into the cloth of his pants and rubbed. She opened Her mouth and let Her lips run all over the fabric covering his loins. He had to be careful not to dislodge the blindfold as Her face brushed against his pants. She could feel his erection under his trousers and she put Her lips on its contour and kissed it.

"Let me have it now, please lover, let me have your meat. Let me take it out, let me unzip you," she begged, so he reached down, lifted the little metal tab on his zipper and put it in between Her teeth. He turned his body to be sure the camera filmed Her as she struggled to unleash his trouser beast. He looked down in awe as she worked his fly open by yanking on his zipper with Her teeth. She did it, she never gave up even after losing Her grip on the tab a few times, she just kept coming back and trying harder until she had it fully unzipped.

"Oh, yes, I can smell you now", she whispered. "I wanna taste you, please honey, please Warren baby, feed me your cock."

Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers